Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20084 Aug 26, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
For a complete list of campaign promises look here little inbred imbecile.
promises kept 45%
compromised on 25%
broken 22%
Now lets look at the republican congressional promises
promises kept 38%
compromised 30%
broken 32%
looks like the President, also known as the COMMANDER AND CHIEF kept more promises and broke less that your pathetic excuse for a congress.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...
Twist and spin all you want AcTardly. The list of broken promises that I provided are all important ones to the people in this country. Face it, we have the most worthless administration and Congress in the whole history of the U.S..
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20085 Aug 26, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Marine Code of Ethics doesn't apply to failed libtard policies. I highly doubt if you were ever a U.S. Marine and if you were and in fact went to Nam, you couldn't have been anything more than a REMF anyway.
The War On Poverty is nothing more than another liberal failure. Get over it.
LOL you still here. Nothing else in your life? USMC yes, was NCOIC in Nam. Chu Lai.. And you a barrack warrior no doubt.
War on poverty is far from over. Obama with his intelligence is attacking the inequality factors of our economics. That would be the most efficient means to suppress poverty and the blight that comes with it.
Republicans oppose the interference that this produces to their 1%. Which you and your comrades seek to keep the wealth going to them at all cost.. As stated before you are cutting your own throats to satisfy your masters. Saves them the effort of having to do it for you.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20086 Aug 26, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Twist and spin all you want AcTardly. The list of broken promises that I provided are all important ones to the people in this country. Face it, we have the most worthless administration and Congress in the whole history of the U.S..
Holy Cows you really are a meat head. You did not even read the Fact Check and if you did you can not comprehend it. Ah but that is to be expected from an addict who is so Tea Intoxicated. Good to know republican governors agree with me. Tea is to be cast out unto the waters of oblivion.
Facts;
Republican Governors oppose the “Ideologues” of their party. Giving them stern warning not to pursue a shutdown of the government as it has been their custom to do so. Trying to block Obamacare by disrupting the financing of the Federal budget will backfire on them.
“I have made the case that Obamacare is not good for the economy, but I have some real concerns about potentially doing something that would have a negative impact on the economy just for the short term — I think there are other ways to pursue this,” said Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin !
Gov. Jack Dalrymple of North Dakota said “I’ve never felt that shutting down government function is a wise thing to do politically because I think, whoever is involved in it, it’s the Congress, regardless of what party they’re affiliated with, that will be blamed by the public,” And so, to me, I don’t see what it accomplishes.”
Gov. Jan Brewer of Arizona agrees as do most all the republican governors.
Gov. Phil Bryant of Mississippi said “Many of the members of this party do not want to fund Obamacare, but what we have to do as governors who work with our legislators is realize the reality of being able to get something passed,”!
Senators Rand Paul {R }of Kentucky and Ted Cruz {R} of Texas two of the Tea Party disagree. Senator Tom Coburn {R} of Oklahoma believes the stop government ideology is doomed and will doom republicans come 2014.
Gov. Terry E. Branstad of Iowa, a Republican defines the art of negotiations and compromise is required and end all this callow bitter fighting of our extremist representatives.
New chairwoman of the National Governors Association, Ms. Fallen said “They need to buckle down, work hard, find consensus on things and certainly find ways of reducing our deficit,” said Ms. Fallin, who rejected the Medicaid expansion in Oklahoma and declined to set up a state health insurance marketplace.
Bobby Jindal of Louisiana, the head of the Republican Governors Association said “We absolutely should use whatever opportunity and tactic we can to repeal and replace Obamacare,” said Mr. Jindal, deeming the prospect of a shutdown nothing more than “a false threat” and “scare tactics” from Mr. Obama’s administration.
LOL if that is not an excellent example of how the right wing PROJECTS their erroneous ideologues’ onto their opponent. Scare tactics! False threats! Its Obama’s fault! Callow does not do justice in describing Bobby’s abilities for originality and leadership.
Gov. Jack Markell of Delaware {D} said “People are getting very tired of politicians who appear to only want to shut things down and not build things up, Far be it from me to give them advice, but it can’t be helpful to them.”
Republicans just wanted to let their constants know that they no longer favor the fragrance and or taste of Tea as it is being served by their bitter ideologues’. Will the Tea Party sober up enough to comprehend the warning of the growing chasm that will be swallowing them up?
Republicans are just now realizing that there constituents are deeply in favor of Obamacare and now they seek how to back pedal without anybody noticing. LOL!
Now those are facts and you and your comrades have…… Nothing !

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20087 Aug 26, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you still here. Nothing else in your life? USMC yes, was NCOIC in Nam. Chu Lai.. And you a barrack warrior no doubt.
War on poverty is far from over. Obama with his intelligence is attacking the inequality factors of our economics. That would be the most efficient means to suppress poverty and the blight that comes with it.
Republicans oppose the interference that this produces to their 1%. Which you and your comrades seek to keep the wealth going to them at all cost.. As stated before you are cutting your own throats to satisfy your masters. Saves them the effort of having to do it for you.
King Barry is so fortunate to have a pair of assclowns like you and AcTardly to be his cheerleaders. Even if he had to find you two in the lowest end of the gene pool.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20088 Aug 26, 2013
No Name wrote:
<quoted text> Gosh.What an incredible arrogant punk you are.You don't seem to care at all for the blacks being butchered by blacks.Are you that stupid? Or just uncaring? Its easy to tell that waco's agenda is to get help for black neighborhoods.What point are you trying to make? Simply being a jerk is no help to anyone.B.F., protector of the status quo?
Well I can understand why you have no name. Exposing your illiterate comprehension is something for you to be ashamed of.
Well its good to know that Tea is going off the menu. Red Herring delicacies of the republicans will remain.
Bipartisan is in demand. On July 16th 2013 Tea favorite Senator McConnell of Kentucky, senate minority leaders was admonished by the core conservative republican party. McConnell’s offer to Obama of having only 7 of his nominations, will be allowed an up and down vote.
Senator Harry Reid frustrated with these obstreperous hindering tactics, which have only achieved to having the least productive House senate in history. Harry put forth the measure that they would hold the republicans accountable to the abuses to the filibuster rules as set in 2005. Citing the “Extraordinary Circumstances” passage. This will be the bulwark of his accusations to remove all filibuster rights from the republicans.
Senators John McCain, Arizona {R} Senator Lindsey Graham, South Carolina {R} and Senator Ayotte New Hampshire formed an alliance to organize action against such extremist agenda’s of Senators McConnell, their senate minority Tea republican leader.
They delivered a proposal, bypassing Senator McConnell’s naive attempts at leadership, to Senator Harry Reid that assured all of the Obama nominees will be confirmed except for two. Senator Harry Reid easily changed those two and all was acceptable by both parties. Passing with a 66 yays to 34 nays.
Senator Harry Reid now declines to pursue the actions that would have held the republicans accountable to corruptive exploitation of the filibuster rule of 2005.
Senator Lindsey Graham was quoted as saying,“ That’s no reason to deny someone their appointment. We were Wrong!” He was referring to the unreasonable holding up of the nomination of Mr. Corday to the Consumer Protective Agency that was constructed by Senator Elizabeth Warren, back in 2010, under the Obama’s administration. An agency that is to hold the executives’ of Wall Street and Bankers accountable for their investments after the 2008 debacle.
Traditionalist Conservative are now distancing themselves from their insidious extremist elements within their party. This is but one example of this ever increasing rift / chasm that is now fracturing through out the nation.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20090 Aug 26, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
King Barry is so fortunate to have a pair of assclowns like you and AcTardly to be his cheerleaders. Even if he had to find you two in the lowest end of the gene pool.
So that is what you were a barrack warrior no Nam. Ho hum once again no substance or facts. Here is some facts on how you to can make money on the markets. More facts;
Want to make some money on stock markets. Play the numbers..
How to go long on Markets. Simply observe the party in power.{R right wing} Play Bear ,{D left wing} Play Bull simple as that.
A mathematical investigation was produced by the statisticians Pedro Santa Clara and Rossen Valkanov that exposes the superior performance of the stock markets under democrats. That this is but one example of the democrat’s superiority, as there are more.
Their study encompasses 80 years. Study demonstrates systematically and positively surprised by democratic policies. Comparing the stewardship of the two parties. They calculated each economic indicator as an “annual average” during the democrats and republicans of their economic stewardship of their 40 years each. Turns out to be a landslide for democrats providing beneficial returns to the nation. One example; Democrat’s presided over a very respectable average annual compound return of 9.60% during their 40 years where in as republicans averaged a dismal 0.58%.
Consider this; a 401K plan invested in stocks and had a value of $100,000 at the beginning of the 40 years. Democrats would accumulate in compound interest $ 3,912,210 where in as republicans would only produce $126,027 . Another example; “IF” an employee were to invest $5,000 per year into their 401K for 40 years in a democratic stewardship the employee would have $1,985,526 in the bank. Where as the republican would produce a dismal $224,375.
That republicans advocate that they are good for businesses is false as compared to the democrats
Another interesting fact emerges within the statistical study. The income gap between the 99% and the top 1% has widened considerably under republicans. Averaging .49% as compared to the democrat’s .41% That is to say under republicans the income gap in 40 years, widened by 19.6% and narrowed 16.4%. Resulting in a 36% difference.
LOL on debt republicans increased debt by 2.5 times greater than that of the democrats. Republicans $7.1 Trillion vs. the democrats $2.8 Trillion.
GOP’s Self-Proclamation for economic dominance; in fact it is a misnomer to call the GOP a fiscal responsible party and or a smaller government, when in fact the contrary is true.
Obama’s administration indicates he sought the great leaders on these issue. Eccles and FDR, Clinton and O’Neill to do what is most productive for our nation.
Now pass on this one small example of the fallacies of the republican’s erroneous policies and deceptions..
.

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20091 Aug 26, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
So that is what you were a barrack warrior no Nam. Ho hum once again no substance or facts. Here is some facts on how you to can make money on the markets. More facts;
Want to make some money on stock markets. Play the numbers..
How to go long on Markets. Simply observe the party in power.{R right wing} Play Bear ,{D left wing} Play Bull simple as that.
A mathematical investigation was produced by the statisticians Pedro Santa Clara and Rossen Valkanov that exposes the superior performance of the stock markets under democrats. That this is but one example of the democrat’s superiority, as there are more.
Their study encompasses 80 years. Study demonstrates systematically and positively surprised by democratic policies. Comparing the stewardship of the two parties. They calculated each economic indicator as an “annual average” during the democrats and republicans of their economic stewardship of their 40 years each. Turns out to be a landslide for democrats providing beneficial returns to the nation. One example; Democrat’s presided over a very respectable average annual compound return of 9.60% during their 40 years where in as republicans averaged a dismal 0.58%.
Consider this; a 401K plan invested in stocks and had a value of $100,000 at the beginning of the 40 years. Democrats would accumulate in compound interest $ 3,912,210 where in as republicans would only produce $126,027 . Another example; “IF” an employee were to invest $5,000 per year into their 401K for 40 years in a democratic stewardship the employee would have $1,985,526 in the bank. Where as the republican would produce a dismal $224,375.
That republicans advocate that they are good for businesses is false as compared to the democrats
Another interesting fact emerges within the statistical study. The income gap between the 99% and the top 1% has widened considerably under republicans. Averaging .49% as compared to the democrat’s .41% That is to say under republicans the income gap in 40 years, widened by 19.6% and narrowed 16.4%. Resulting in a 36% difference.
LOL on debt republicans increased debt by 2.5 times greater than that of the democrats. Republicans $7.1 Trillion vs. the democrats $2.8 Trillion.
GOP’s Self-Proclamation for economic dominance; in fact it is a misnomer to call the GOP a fiscal responsible party and or a smaller government, when in fact the contrary is true.
Obama’s administration indicates he sought the great leaders on these issue. Eccles and FDR, Clinton and O’Neill to do what is most productive for our nation.
Now pass on this one small example of the fallacies of the republican’s erroneous policies and deceptions..
.
Hogwash! Cut and pasted Hogwash.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20092 Aug 26, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hogwash! Cut and pasted Hogwash.
Ho hum once again no substance or facts; Here is some more facts on how Obama is doing.
True CBO can only speculate on what they have in hand. An indicator of where we are now and if continued where we will be. Like driving cross country and using a map. Obstructions come and go as well as shortcuts. Cycle of economics. Presently they find we are on the right highway and speeding along..
The Congressional Budget Office said the 2013 fiscal deficit would fall to about $642 billion, or 4 percent of G.D.P., about $200 billion less than it estimated just three months ago.
WASHINGTON — Since the recession ended four years ago, the federal budget deficit has topped $1 trillion every year. But now the government’s annual deficit is shrinking far faster than anyone in Washington expected, and perhaps even faster than many economists think is advisable for the health of the economy.
The agency forecast that the deficit, which topped 10 percent of gross domestic product in 2009, could shrink to as little as 2.1 percent of gross domestic product by 2015 — a level that most analysts say would be easily sustainable over the long run — before beginning to climb gradually through the rest of the decade.
"Revenues have been strong as the economy has outperformed a bit," said Joel Prakken, a founder of Macroeconomic Advisers, a forecasting firm based in St. Louis.
Over all, the figures demonstrate how the economic recovery has begun to refill the government’s coffers. At the same time, Washington, despite its republican political paralysis.
Republicans say perhaps too successful. Given that the economy continues to perform well below its potential and that unemployment has so far failed to fall below 7.5 percent, many economists are cautioning that the deficit is coming down too fast, too soon.
“It’s good news for the budget deficit and bad news for the jobs deficit,” said Jared Bernstein of the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.{R}
“I’m more worried about the latter.” OOOHHH scary..
Now Obama is showing his democratic colors of success in financials. With the government running a hefty $113 billion surplus in the tax payment month of April, according to the Treasury, analysts now do not expect the country to run out of room under its debt ceiling.
The $200 billion reduction to the estimated deficit comes not from the $85 billion in mandatory cuts known as sequestration, nor from the package of tax increases that Congress passed this winter to avoid the so-called fiscal cliff. The office had already incorporated those policy changes in its February forecast.
Republicans want Congress to agree for this year to serving as a partial brake on the recovery, cutting government jobs and preventing growth from accelerating to a more robust pace, many economists have warned. The International Monetary Fund has called the country’s pace of deficit reduction “overly strong,” arguing that Washington should delay some of its budget cuts while adopting a longer-term strategy to hold down future deficits.{R} Typical, small minds for small growth..
CBO is revising its estimates for the current year, the budget office also cut its projections of the 10-year cumulative deficit by $618 billion. Those longer-term adjustments are mostly a result of smaller projected outlays for the entitlement programs of Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare, as well as smaller interest payments on the debt. The C.B.O. has quietly erased hundreds of billions of dollars in projected government health spending over the last few years.
It did so again on Tuesday. In February, the budget office projected that the United States would spend about $8.1 trillion on Medicare and $4.4 trillion on Medicaid over the next 10 fiscal years. It now projects it will spend $7.9 trillion on Medicare and $4.3 trillion on Medicaid.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20093 Aug 26, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hogwash! Cut and pasted Hogwash.
LOL now your so intoxicated your washing your hogs. Sipping a little bit here there right. Ha, ha, ha… Just try to focus long enough to address just one fact. Ha, ha, ha. That is {IF} you can even comprehend it? LOL
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#20094 Aug 26, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you still here. Nothing else in your life? USMC yes, was NCOIC in Nam. Chu Lai.. And you a barrack warrior no doubt.
War on poverty is far from over. Obama with his intelligence is attacking the inequality factors of our economics. That would be the most efficient means to suppress poverty and the blight that comes with it.
Republicans oppose the interference that this produces to their 1%. Which you and your comrades seek to keep the wealth going to them at all cost.. As stated before you are cutting your own throats to satisfy your masters. Saves them the effort of having to do it for you.
His job plan has been a success. Everywhere he goes, golf courses hire at least 50 caddies to handle the overflow. Yes, his intelligence has worked wonders with golf courses and Russia and Israel and well, just about all the Middle East countries.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#20095 Aug 26, 2013
This just in; Perry was overheard saying that the reason he will not run again is because he has been looking at his Topix page and realized that all those that support him and the republicans are kooks! We are seriously doing something wrong ! I’m voting democrat…
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#20096 Aug 26, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Cows you really are a meat head. You did not even read the Fact Check and if you did you can not comprehend it. Ah but that is to be expected from an addict who is so Tea Intoxicated. Good to know republican governors agree with me. Tea is to be cast out unto the waters of oblivion.
Facts;
Republican Governors oppose the “Ideologues” of their party. Giving them stern warning not to pursue a shutdown of the government as it has been their custom to do so. Trying to block Obamacare by disrupting the financing of the Federal budget will backfire on them.
“I have made the case that Obamacare is not good for the economy, but I have some real concerns about potentially doing something that would have a negative impact on the economy just for the short term — I think there are other ways to pursue this,” said Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin !
Gov. Jack Dalrymple of North Dakota said “I’ve never felt that shutting down government function is a wise thing to do politically because I think, whoever is involved in it, it’s the Congress, regardless of what party they’re affiliated with, that will be blamed by the public,” And so, to me, I don’t see what it accomplishes.”
Gov. Jan Brewer of Arizona agrees as do most all the republican governors.
Gov. Phil Bryant of Mississippi said “Many of the members of this party do not want to fund Obamacare, but what we have to do as governors who work with our legislators is realize the reality of being able to get something passed,”!
Senators Rand Paul {R }of Kentucky and Ted Cruz {R} of Texas two of the Tea Party disagree. Senator Tom Coburn {R} of Oklahoma believes the stop government ideology is doomed and will doom republicans come 2014.
Gov. Terry E. Branstad of Iowa, a Republican defines the art of negotiations and compromise is required and end all this callow bitter fighting of our extremist representatives.
New chairwoman of the National Governors Association, Ms. Fallen said “They need to buckle down, work hard, find consensus on things and certainly find ways of reducing our deficit,” said Ms. Fallin, who rejected the Medicaid expansion in Oklahoma and declined to set up a state health insurance marketplace.
Bobby Jindal of Louisiana, the head of the Republican Governors Association said “We absolutely should use whatever opportunity and tactic we can to repeal and replace Obamacare,” said Mr. Jindal, deeming the prospect of a shutdown nothing more than “a false threat” and “scare tactics” from Mr. Obama’s administration.
LOL if that is not an excellent example of how the right wing PROJECTS their erroneous ideologues’ onto their opponent. Scare tactics! False threats! Its Obama’s fault! Callow does not do justice in describing Bobby’s abilities for originality and leadership.
Gov. Jack Markell of Delaware {D} said “People are getting very tired of politicians who appear to only want to shut things down and not build things up, Far be it from me to give them advice, but it can’t be helpful to them.”
Republicans just wanted to let their constants know that they no longer favor the fragrance and or taste of Tea as it is being served by their bitter ideologues’. Will the Tea Party sober up enough to comprehend the warning of the growing chasm that will be swallowing them up?
Republicans are just now realizing that there constituents are deeply in favor of Obamacare and now they seek how to back pedal without anybody noticing. LOL!
Now those are facts and you and your comrades have…… Nothing !
Your tea must be a Long Island. I have only heard that the President is the one "shutting down" the government. I believe he "has the power" does he not?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20097 Aug 26, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho hum once again no substance or facts; Here is some more facts on how Obama is doing.
True CBO can only speculate on what they have in hand. An indicator of where we are now and if continued where we will be. Like driving cross country and using a map. Obstructions come and go as well as shortcuts. Cycle of economics. Presently they find we are on the right highway and speeding along..
The Congressional Budget Office said the 2013 fiscal deficit would fall to about $642 billion, or 4 percent of G.D.P., about $200 billion less than it estimated just three months ago.
WASHINGTON — Since the recession ended four years ago, the federal budget deficit has topped $1 trillion every year. But now the government’s annual deficit is shrinking far faster than anyone in Washington expected, and perhaps even faster than many economists think is advisable for the health of the economy.
The agency forecast that the deficit, which topped 10 percent of gross domestic product in 2009, could shrink to as little as 2.1 percent of gross domestic product by 2015 — a level that most analysts say would be easily sustainable over the long run — before beginning to climb gradually through the rest of the decade.
"Revenues have been strong as the economy has outperformed a bit," said Joel Prakken, a founder of Macroeconomic Advisers, a forecasting firm based in St. Louis.
Over all, the figures demonstrate how the economic recovery has begun to refill the government’s coffers. At the same time, Washington, despite its republican political paralysis.
Republicans say perhaps too successful. Given that the economy continues to perform well below its potential and that unemployment has so far failed to fall below 7.5 percent, many economists are cautioning that the deficit is coming down too fast, too soon.
“It’s good news for the budget deficit and bad news for the jobs deficit,” said Jared Bernstein of the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.{R}
“I’m more worried about the latter.” OOOHHH scary..
Now Obama is showing his democratic colors of success in financials. With the government running a hefty $113 billion surplus in the tax payment month of April, according to the Treasury, analysts now do not expect the country to run out of room under its debt ceiling.
The $200 billion reduction to the estimated deficit comes not from the $85 billion in mandatory cuts known as sequestration, nor from the package of tax increases that Congress passed this winter to avoid the so-called fiscal cliff. The office had already
Republicans want Congress to agree for this year to serving as a partial brake on the recovery, cutting government jobs and preventing growth from accelerating to a more robust pace, many economists have warned. The International Monetary Fund has called the country’s pace of deficit reduction “overly strong,” arguing that Washington should delay some of its budget cuts while adopting a longer-term strategy to hold down future deficits.{R} Typical, small minds for small growth..
CBO is revising its estimates for the current year, the budget office also cut its projections of the 10-year cumulative deficit by $618 billion. Those longer-term adjustments are mostly a result of smaller projected outlays for the entitlement programs of Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare, as well as smaller interest payments on the debt. The C.B.O. has quietly erased hundreds of billions of dollars in projected government health spending over the last few years.
It did so again on Tuesday. In February, the budget office projected that the United States would spend about $8.1 trillion on Medicare and $4.4 trillion on Medicaid over the next 10 fiscal years. It now projects it will spend $7.9 trillion on Medicare and $4.3 trillion on Medicaid.
Time to watch a short and informative video, Blarney.

&li st=FLH77FfygwNhRZJujsRfb3Tw
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#20098 Aug 26, 2013
and yet "durable goods" sales dropped to the lowest in a year. Fell 7%. I love the numbers game.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20099 Aug 26, 2013
Dang wrote:
and yet "durable goods" sales dropped to the lowest in a year. Fell 7%. I love the numbers game.
If it wasn't for the massive gun sales earlier in the year, durable goods sales might have dropped a lot more. See, the Obama regime along with the rest of the libtards was actually good for something!.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#20101 Aug 27, 2013
Barney Blowhard couldn't keep it short for long, he's back to the baffel with bullshit blah blah blah. It's not working Barney.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#20102 Aug 27, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If it wasn't for the massive gun sales earlier in the year, durable goods sales might have dropped a lot more. See, the Obama regime along with the rest of the libtards was actually good for something!.
Get ready for the round of "gun issues". As things go south in Syria, the business is going to get tough.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#20103 Aug 27, 2013
Dang wrote:
and yet "durable goods" sales dropped to the lowest in a year. Fell 7%. I love the numbers game.
On what planet did that happen? April and May were lower this year.
http://ycharts.com/indicators/durable_goods_o...

Love the numbers when you use accurate ones.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20104 Aug 27, 2013
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>Get ready for the round of "gun issues". As things go south in Syria, the business is going to get tough.
I'm quite certain that the global elite want the American public disarmed.
I'm also quite sure that the Colorado and Sandy Hook shootings were false
flag operations. Our lying media never could get their stories straight on
Sandy Hook.

BTW: A disarmed populace sure is working out well for Assad.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#20105 Aug 28, 2013
The Democrats want us unarmed, the Republicans want us uneducated. Neither is good, but together they equal disaster. An uneducated populace is easy to control, uneducated AND unarmed even easier.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min Big bad john 18,505
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 52 min That Fart Guy 570
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 5 hr That Fart Guy 800
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••