Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
18,061 - 18,080 of 22,304 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19966 Aug 18, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You know you've successfully frustrated a texatard when they feel the need to reply with not one, two, or three but FOUR posts to try to save face for their pathetic sophomoric insult tantrum.
By the way boy, my MESSIAH is Jesus. The only people that call Obama a messiah are fake Christian Bible thumping rejects like yourself.
Christians aren't for Obama. Why would they be, when Obama denounces Christianity?
He is the dck that said America is no longer a Christian nation and, removed national prayer day, so he could stick his azz in the air to worship muslimshit.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19967 Aug 18, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?. You should be glad that I was thoughtful enough to respond to each of your worthless rants. It actually looks like you're the one getting your sh!t stained undies in a bunch. Just look at all of your recent posts, fool.
Face it. Oblamo is YOUR MESSiah, you fake-ass religious jerk-off. You're no more of a Christian than I am, fool. Unlike you and others on this board, I don't pretend to be something I'm not. I don't read religious materials and hold endless conversations with the ceiling. It's entertaining to watch people like you bend and twist religion to suit their own purposes.
Next to money, religion is just another method to control the masses.
You're not a Christian?:0

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19968 Aug 19, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>Come on down and we will see if you are younger, taller or smarter, oh and by the way tougher. I know a 30 minute radio program doesn't make 1/4 of what I make. So the only way we can settle this is to meet face to face. I am up for it, how about you, old bastard.
So I see you are going from internet imbecile to hide behind the computer tough guy.

LMAO

Location hidden

#19969 Aug 19, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
So then, he's been real good for the 1%. Not good enough for me.
gayboy.
Gayboy? Really dipshyt, that is the best your stupid mind can come up with boy?

Do you have a 401k? then YOU benefit from a strong DJIA
Do you have a job? Then YOU benefit from economic growth

It doesn't only help the 1% you moron.

Location hidden

#19970 Aug 19, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Dopesn't matter how many republicans are in office. Filthy democrats are holding them hostage, with freebies for minorities.
Your government is racist and unfair.
You destroy the competition, costs rise for all of us.
No jobs bill, no economic bills, nothing on the trade deficit.

however the REPUBLICAN led congress has successfully waste taxpayer time and money trying to repeal the affordable care act THIRTY TIMES knowing full well then lack the votes and the republicans in the senate filibustering a record 136 times in 2010 alone.
luv it

Euless, TX

#19971 Aug 19, 2013
Yep
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#19972 Aug 19, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like the voice of experience..
Thank you defiant for reconizing that.
Well now, Truth is, What Defiant are still in their closets sipping from their Tea Pot. Lost in their ambrosia of ignorance. Polishing their Tin Hats for the up coming elections. Alas a cloud is drifting over their shiny tin hats and rain will soon tarnish all of their efforts. Observe how even here they bicker amongst themselves. Lack of cohesion what they have learned from their Mad Hatter Tea Party host.
Republican Governors oppose the “Ideologues” of their party. Giving them stern warning not to pursue a shutdown of the government as it has been their custom to do so. Trying to block Obamacare by disrupting the financing of the Federal budget will backfire on them.
“I have made the case that Obamacare is not good for the economy, but I have some real concerns about potentially doing something that would have a negative impact on the economy just for the short term — I think there are other ways to pursue this,” said Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin !
Gov. Jack Dalrymple of North Dakota said “I’ve never felt that shutting down government function is a wise thing to do politically because I think, whoever is involved in it, it’s the Congress, regardless of what party they’re affiliated with, that will be blamed by the public,” And so, to me, I don’t see what it accomplishes.”
Gov. Jan Brewer of Arizona agrees as do most all the republican governors.
Gov. Phil Bryant of Mississippi said “Many of the members of this party do not want to fund Obamacare, but what we have to do as governors who work with our legislators is realize the reality of being able to get something passed,”!
Senators Rand Paul {R }of Kentucky and Ted Cruz {R} of Texas two of the Tea Party disagree. Senator Tom Coburn {R} of Oklahoma believes the stop government ideology is doomed and will doom republicans come 2014.
Gov. Terry E. Branstad of Iowa, a Republican defines the art of negotiations and compromise is required and end all this callow bitter fighting of our extremist representatives.
New chairwoman of the National Governors Association, Ms. Fallen said “They need to buckle down, work hard, find consensus on things and certainly find ways of reducing our deficit,” said Ms. Fallin, who rejected the Medicaid expansion in Oklahoma and declined to set up a state health insurance marketplace.
Bobby Jindal of Louisiana, the head of the Republican Governors Association said “We absolutely should use whatever opportunity and tactic we can to repeal and replace Obamacare,” said Mr. Jindal, deeming the prospect of a shutdown nothing more than “a false threat” and “scare tactics” from Mr. Obama’s administration.
LOL if that is not an excellent example of how the right wing PROJECTS their erroneous ideologues’ onto their opponent. Scare tactics! False threats! Its Obama’s fault! Callow does not do justice in describing Bobby’s abilities for originality and leadership.
Gov. Jack Markell of Delaware {D} said “People are getting very tired of politicians who appear to only want to shut things down and not build things up, Far be it from me to give them advice, but it can’t be helpful to them.”
Republicans just wanted to let their constants know that they no longer favor the fragrance and or taste of Tea as it is being served by their bitter ideologues’. Will the Tea Party sober up enough to comprehend the warning of the growing chasm that will be swallowing them up?
Republicans are just now realizing that there constituents are deeply in favor of Obamacare and now they seek how to back pedal without anybody noticing. LOL!

Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19973 Aug 19, 2013
Say guys can we lock T i m and Actually in a room together? We could prosecute the winner, or give it a medal. If T i m wins we could lock it in a room with Barney.

Location hidden

#19974 Aug 19, 2013
Texan wrote:
Say guys can we lock T i m and Actually in a room together? We could prosecute the winner, or give it a medal. If T i m wins we could lock it in a room with Barney.
If we locked you guys in a room we would need to separate you all with a crowbar
why

Hondo, TX

#19975 Aug 19, 2013
test
Defiant1

Houston, TX

#19976 Aug 19, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you defiant for reconizing that.
Well now, Truth is, What Defiant are still in their closets sipping from their Tea Pot. Lost in their ambrosia of ignorance. Polishing their Tin Hats for the up coming elections. Alas a cloud is drifting over their shiny tin hats and rain will soon tarnish all of their efforts. Observe how even here they bicker amongst themselves. Lack of cohesion what they have learned from their Mad Hatter Tea Party host.
Republican Governors oppose the “Ideologues” of their party. Giving them stern warning not to pursue a shutdown of the government as it has been their custom to do so. Trying to block Obamacare by disrupting the financing of the Federal budget will backfire on them.
“I have made the case that Obamacare is not good for the economy, but I have some real concerns about potentially doing something that would have a negative impact on the economy just for the short term — I think there are other ways to pursue this,” said Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin !
Gov. Jack Dalrymple of North Dakota said “I’ve never felt that shutting down government function is a wise thing to do politically because I think, whoever is involved in it, it’s the Congress, regardless of what party they’re affiliated with, that will be blamed by the public,” And so, to me, I don’t see what it accomplishes.”
Gov. Jan Brewer of Arizona agrees as do most all the republican governors.
Gov. Phil Bryant of Mississippi said “Many of the members of this party do not want to fund Obamacare, but what we have to do as governors who work with our legislators is realize the reality of being able to get something passed,”!
Senators Rand Paul {R }of Kentucky and Ted Cruz {R} of Texas two of the Tea Party disagree. Senator Tom Coburn {R} of Oklahoma believes the stop government ideology is doomed and will doom republicans come 2014.
Gov. Terry E. Branstad of Iowa, a Republican defines the art of negotiations and compromise is required and end all this callow bitter fighting of our extremist representatives.
New chairwoman of the National Governors Association, Ms. Fallen said “They need to buckle down, work hard, find consensus on things and certainly find ways of reducing our deficit,” said Ms. Fallin, who rejected the Medicaid expansion in Oklahoma and declined to set up a state health insurance marketplace.
Bobby Jindal of Louisiana, the head of the Republican Governors Association said “We absolutely should use whatever opportunity and tactic we can to repeal and replace Obamacare,” said Mr. Jindal, deeming the prospect of a shutdown nothing more than “a false threat” and “scare tactics” from Mr. Obama’s administration.
LOL if that is not an excellent example of how the right wing PROJECTS their erroneous ideologues’ onto their opponent. Scare tactics! False threats! Its Obama’s fault! Callow does not do justice in describing Bobby’s abilities for originality and leadership.
Gov. Jack Markell of Delaware {D} said “People are getting very tired of politicians who appear to only want to shut things down and not build things up, Far be it from me to give them advice, but it can’t be helpful to them.”
Republicans just wanted to let their constants know that they no longer favor the fragrance and or taste of Tea as it is being served by their bitter ideologues’. Will the Tea Party sober up enough to comprehend the warning of the growing chasm that will be swallowing them up?
Republicans are just now realizing that there constituents are deeply in favor of Obamacare and now they seek how to back pedal without anybody noticing. LOL!
Geeez Blarney, I wasn't even talking to you and you have to post half a page of drivel for everyones unenjoyment. Get a life you fool.
Defiant1

Houston, TX

#19977 Aug 19, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a Christian?:0
I follow Pascal's wager.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#19985 Aug 21, 2013
Ha, ha When in doubt punt right. Defiant religion. Wagering his eternity. Don’t tell me you’re a Tea Party Nut…
Well its good to know that Tea is going off the menu. Red Herring delicacies of the republicans will remain.
Bipartisan is in demand. On July 16th 2013 Tea favorite Senator McConnell of Kentucky, senate minority leaders was admonished by the core conservative republican party. McConnell’s offer to Obama of having only 7 of his nominations, will be allowed an up and down vote.
Senator Harry Reid frustrated with these obstreperous hindering tactics, which have only achieved to having the least productive House senate in history. Harry put forth the measure that they would hold the republicans accountable to the abuses to the filibuster rules as set in 2005. Citing the “Extraordinary Circumstances” passage. This will be the bulwark of his accusations to remove all filibuster rights from the republicans.
Senators John McCain, Arizona {R} Senator Lindsey Graham, South Carolina {R} and Senator Ayotte New Hampshire formed an alliance to organize action against such extremist agenda’s of Senators McConnell, their senate minority Tea republican leader.
They delivered a proposal, BYPASSING Senator McConnell’s naive attempts at leadership, to Senator Harry Reid that assured all of the Obama nominees will be confirmed except for two. Senator Harry Reid easily changed those two and all was acceptable by both parties. Passing with a 66 yays to 34 nays.
Senator Harry Reid now declines to pursue the actions that would have held the republicans accountable to corruptive exploitation of the filibuster rule of 2005.
Senator Lindsey Graham was quoted as saying,“ That’s no reason to deny someone their appointment. We were Wrong!” He was referring to the unreasonable holding up of the nomination of Mr. Corday to the Consumer Protective Agency that was constructed by Senator Elizabeth Warren, back in 2010, under the Obama’s administration. An agency that is to hold the executives’ of Wall Street and Bankers accountable for their investments after the 2008 debacle.
Traditionalist Conservative are now distancing themselves from their insidious extremist elements within their party. This is but one example of this ever increasing rift / chasm that is now fracturing through out the nation.
LOL and Texas will be sending the Nation another clown for the presidential race. Tea intoxicated {R} Ted Cruz. Same one that pirated our nation for his personnel interest. Wasting his leadership on policies that have been defeated 40 times at what cost to his constituents? Where are the JOBS bills or economic security bills. NOPE NOT one. What bill did he get passed? NONE… Where have all the clowns gone? Ahh they are starting to return to entertain us and amuse us. With their shiny Tin Hats. Pied Piper’s melodies of A La Propaganda will once again fill the air waves.. Carnival returns…
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#19986 Aug 21, 2013
Texan wrote:
Tex illuminates his hatred and love of violence for OTHERS from his Tea closet. Nothing new there, for that is all they are comprised of . Hate, violence, bigotry, racism, dysfunctional, derogatory, etc. etc.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#19987 Aug 21, 2013

Lets take a break and go to the carnival…
A vast arena circles Washington’s politics with an atmosphere of carnival energies and a smorgasbord of various agendas, proposals, desires and opportunities. Clowns to intercept and distract the populace from the serious issues of their days. Producing nonexistent scandals or plot to undermine each other, all for the amusement of the audience. Confronting The Price Of Inequality within their lives is not to be mentioned. Distract, evade and deceive the audiences, that all is just fine, with the world, sit back and enjoy.
President Obama can be heard in the distance slightly above the din of noisy distractions. Crying out to the adults within these audiences to take care. Warning of pending storms a coming, to rain on the Foxy Pied Pipers parades.
Rolling rumbling thundering reality of globalization, arc’s of lightning technological change and in this confusion, the audience’s adult pockets are being picked to satisfy the desires, of a few, of the corrupted villains, lurking in the shadows.
Foreboding words are warning of this Washington carnival. Obama declares; “Washington has taken its eyes of the ball” further addressing the audience “and I am here to say this needs to stop”!
Once upon a time “America The Land Of Opportunity” rang through out the world has been replaced with the “Myth Of America”! Education constantly eroding under the various republican storms leaving in its aftermath stifling heated humid fungus infecting “Inequality” Over a century of constant erosion has delivered US to the edge of desolation row, the worlds darken back alleys, where pickpocketer’s refine their trade. Paying their protective masters a large portion of their illicit gains, with no returns to the victims other than to have lightened their load of wealth from them.
Once again the ring master calls out the Foxy Pied Piper to lead the parade under these gathering stormy clouds. Festival enticingly the audience to forget all about your cares and woes. Who wants to build roads, power grids, schools, health centers, retirement packages, universal education for the children, and so on and so on. These are so boringly of reality. Now listen to the enchanting melodies of the Foxy Pied Pipers tune’s of A La Propaganda. Everything is all right just sit back and relax.
Master of ceremonies proudly shouts we will decrease your sovereignties laws, shackling you from enjoying our carnivals. Why pay them when you can spend here and enjoy? Come one come all. The show is about to begin. Today’s show will be the “Magic of Aristocratic Benefits” across the fairway we have the sacred hall of Kings, Emperors and their puppet show of their dictators waltz.
Price you may ask? Fear not put on credit and we will collect it at a later time with a slight interest charge of 400%. Out of work? Don’t worry we can surely come to some arrangements for your desolation. Come work for us. We have accommodations for your picking down on desolation row. Where the ever increasing populace whistles their tunes of “ Lord don’t call me, for I owe my soul to the companies store”!

Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19988 Aug 21, 2013
Well Barney WRONG AGAIN! Blah blah blah. It's always the same with you wrong and more of the same old blah blah blah.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#19990 Aug 21, 2013
++++++++

UN Security Council holds emergency meeting on alleged chemical weapons use in Syria

By Associated Press, Updated: Wednesday, August 21, 12:59 PM
UNITED NATIONS — The U.N. Security Council held emergency consultations Wednesday on the latest alleged use of chemical weapons in Syria, and Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said he is determined to ensure a “thorough investigation” of all reported incidents.

+++++++

Related to the above report, see the follows:

THEY SAY TO FOCUS ONTO Syria, not Iraq now--BUT WITH MORE VIOLENCES THEY CREATED THERE____Now in comparison to Syria, the ongoing bombings In Iraq are insurgent rebels fighting Iraq government , why then US says about the need to examine SYRIA by not fulfilling rebel insurgents to do so many bombings then in Iraq, but Syria quelling those insurgent terrorists in Syria, by US getting into it?

They try to make chemical weapons issue in Syria, yet they are not sure of what they talk about.

How can terrorist rebels fight Syria without Syria fighting back? They they use the numbers of people who die in the warfare (and how many tens to hundreds of thousands US slaughtered Iraq people as not using chemical weapons by talking Syria without looking what US had done?) to say something, but just who started that--obviously the rebel insurgent terrorists? What difference is that related to Iraq invasion? But just who started that Iraq war by forcing to it--obviously the US? And so those who started that terror would be terrorists then-and therefore US was the terror in Iraq.

Now in comparison to Syria, the ongoing bombings In Iraq are insurgent rebels fighting Iraq government , why then US says about the need to examine SYRIA , by not fulfilling rebel insurgents to do so many bombings then in Iraq, but Syria quelling those insurgent terrorists in Syria, by US getting into it?

What is the real substance of chemical weapons, as they had killed few people than bombs--just as those so many bombs dropped to Iraq (as US had used so many bombs to Iraq, it has killed 100 times of ratio more of people than any chemical weapons usage in Syria), in comparison if they ever used chemical weapons them there because the larger numbers of people dying is the view? Just how many people had been slaughtered by insurgent terror rebels in Syria? Why not look into so many people die then by being killed by US bombs if it is concerning the larger numbers of people perished? The substance of the chemical weapons is by the composition of chemical agents and mixtures, but BY THE SAME DOMAIN OF SUBJECT, that seems to be more a damaging criteria by using AGENT ORANGE IN VIETNAM. As US had used similar alike chemical weapons like Agent Orange, what is so now without asking itself what it had done first?

Then the substance of chemical mixtures is not well clear and defined, because virtually anything used in factories and households, from pesticides, flammable liquids, other corrosive fluids, can be labeled as chemical weapons and do kill quite so many people and make them contract serious illness and diseases, which could be dangerous as if they had used in Syria, for that makes no difference upon the criteria of what chemical agents and mixtures are.

That leads to a lot of issues in the standard of how many people had died. And who started it in comparison to ongoing Iraq, as who are the wrongdoers as if those who still think of Syria by chemical weapons subject are as like wrongdoers, when they also started creating the current crisis of Iraq by doing massacre of so many, without asking themselves as wrongdoers who are guilty by still posing as if they still have a case some more else--THE SYRIA--and isn't this a failure again to start with?

Is that also so backward thinking in the contradiction again, simply they are not capable of any matters about matters of Syria and Iraq?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19992 Aug 21, 2013
Obama's brother linked to Muslim Brotherhood

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/obamas-brother-lin...
king

United States

#19996 Aug 22, 2013
perry
max

United States

#19997 Aug 22, 2013
Go perry

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min That Fart Guy 17,886
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 4 hr That Fart Guy 768
Jerry Richardson 7 hr CounselorJoe 2
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 22 hr Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 23 hr That Fart Guy 722
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Gasman 663
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
•••
•••
Lone Star Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search