Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
18,001 - 18,020 of 21,438 Comments Last updated 14 hrs ago
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Dang, there is nothing wrong with being anti-war, but we all need to realize the fact that it is sometimes necessary. Can you imagine what the world would be like had this country not stood up against Nazi Germany and Japan? I understood and agreed with going into Afghanistan after 911, Iraq? No, that was BS. Iran Iraq Iran Iraq, our Government has been supporting one or the other for years. They sort of kept each other in check and gave a buffer of sorts between them and The United States. God be with our troops where ever they are, but don't put them in harms way without a damn good reason. I am a former para-medic USAF.
Dang

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Dang, there is nothing wrong with being anti-war, but we all need to realize the fact that it is sometimes necessary. Can you imagine what the world would be like had this country not stood up against Nazi Germany and Japan? I understood and agreed with going into Afghanistan after 911, Iraq? No, that was BS. Iran Iraq Iran Iraq, our Government has been supporting one or the other for years. They sort of kept each other in check and gave a buffer of sorts between them and The United States. God be with our troops where ever they are, but don't put them in harms way without a damn good reason. I am a former para-medic USAF.
First off, Go Army! 5 of us were born on a base somewhere. My point to BF was the 60's crowd are the John Kerry's and CEO's of today. They are either retired or getting ready to retire. They became the "establishment" of today.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Time For A Democrat wrote:
When PRESIDENT OBAMA is done with being the president, we should beg him to become the govenor of Texas, so he can teach us and lead us out of darkness. Texas will be a great place to live.
Aaahhahahahahahhahahhah!. Thanks for the laugh. I didn't realize that lobotomized idiots like you could actually still write a complete sentence.
Mack

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Yes yes

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Yall trash talk eachother, lets see whose to gnash thier teeth first,
Remeber first one to lose thier tooth loses everything!

Game on and begins nows

Dont let me hear you yell or cry during the gnashing, im only gonna smile
Lon

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Yes

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure health care will increase, but the so-called Affordable Health Care law is unconstitutional as well as unsustainable. No, I have absolutely no faith in Obama, except to make things worse, just like Bush.
I think the "voter fraud" issue is a red herring. Just look at the candidates that we are forced to choose from. Obama's past 4 1/2 years has been nothing more than a continuation of the Bush regime.
Look at the miserable excuses for candidates that the Republicans have put up. McCain is nothing but a closet Democrat that would have lost in 2008 with or without Palin. If anything, it looked like he threw the election.
Mitt Robme is just another rich liberal hypocrite who doesn't inspire confidence in anyone. Just think, in 2016 we have "what difference does it make" Benghazi Hillary to look forward to. Now that old hag should really
inspire confidence, right?. I wouldn't vote for that crooked old pig even
to win a prize at a dog show.
Seriously, who ever is responsible for choosing the trash that we are stuck with on voting day, couldn't possibly scrape any closer to the bottom of the barrel.
I meant to respond earlier. I'm sure you're wrong about voter registration and the red herring thing. While we may not have many quality candidates running for office, I believe voter suppression and gerrymandering is real, especially here in Texas where Republicans fear that they will eventually lose their grip on this state. This no doubt applies to some other states as well.
Bee Reel

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Edthirty is his IQ.
rangersfan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Do we really have 902 pages of comments about Governor Perry? The religious and political debates on this forum are just ridiculous. Some people on here spend more time talking about the most meaningless things than anyone I've ever seen in my life.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Gerrymandering is very real, and both parties are guilty of it. Both parties live in fear of losing their grip on the states they control. The only thing neither party is guilty of is careing even a little bit about the American people. Money and power for them and their contributers. THAT IS A FACT!
Bee Reel

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

rangersfan wrote:
Do we really have 902 pages of comments about Governor Perry? The religious and political debates on this forum are just ridiculous. Some people on here spend more time talking about the most meaningless things than anyone I've ever seen in my life.
Another useless Rangers fan.No team has ever choked in the clutch like the talented, gutless, Rangers.You'd make a good good ornament.
Bee Reel

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

That's"hood"ornament .Damn Swype!
rangersfan

Grapeland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Good comeback. Just more meaningless drivel on a 902 page thread. Judge a person by the fact that they root for a certain baseball team. That'll teach 'em.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Use your own method of justification boy. If you disagree with something PROVE IT IS WRONG.
Now run along boy, you have to press your white hood for the campfire tonight with the rest of your redneck texatard buddies
By your own explanation, prove Obama is good for us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Use your own method of justification boy. If you disagree with something PROVE IT IS WRONG.
Now run along boy, you have to press your white hood for the campfire tonight with the rest of your redneck texatard buddies
"redneck textard buddies?"

Whathehell is that? Redneck is a symbol of religion, not backwood stupidity.

Textard, not sure what you mean by that. I don't text anyone, too hard to see the keys.

Buddy? No, you're no buddy of mine.

Guess you must be talking out your azz.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides being a pathetic hate filled imbecile you are also a shytty Christian.
You think Christians are shitty? Christians believe in the law of God. You disagree with God?
No wonder you agree with the NWO people who want to kill Christians.

Are you Jewish?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Found you someone who really hates you CS backside, I think T i m hates you even worse than he does me, you even got him riled up enough to come right out and state that he is a racist. I wish we could lock you two up in a 12X12 room and just sit back and watch.
I don't hate you, just think you're a waste of time and thought, stupid black Jew Nijoni.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

When PRESIDENT OBAMA is done with being the president, we should beg him to become the govenor of Texas, so he can teach us and lead us out of darkness. Texas will be a great place to live.
are you fing crazy???

yOU SHOULD WASH YOUR DAMNED MOUTH OUT WITH BORIC ACID.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

yOU retarded sob, move your azz out of Texas and don't ever come here again. And you can shove your oBAMA ... WELL, YOU KNOW WHERE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Other countries are none of our business, unless they ask for emergency help.

We should be minding our own business then, we might not be so hated in the world, to warrant attacks. Ron Paul is right about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••