Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19690 Aug 8, 2013
Actually wrote:
<quoted text> You piece of garbage.You aren't worth my time, you slimy punk.
That was not necessary.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#19691 Aug 8, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
HA, Ha Actually is now whacking Waco with facts as Waco employs the FOXY opinioned facts of his masters. LOL
Latest on gov. Rick Scott’s harassment of the citizens of Florida’s voters. What better way to advance the “Austerity” policies of the republicans?
Gov. Rick Scott is eager to take advantage of suppressing the voters rights. His previous attempt met with disaster at the cost to the taxpayers. Once again state officials have been ordered to contest citizens rights tIo vote. All in the name of integrity! It is viewed by the voters as harassment from a partisan republican governor.
Uproar from the voters on the long lines of 3to 6 hours has faded and or ignored by the republicans in Florida… His defense is “The Supreme Court has allowed our secretary of state to start working with our supervisor of elections to make sure our sacred right to vote is not diluted,”. Failing to recognize that voters observe republicans to be the instrument of voter rights dilution.
Growing list of states, including Texas, Mississippi, North Carolina and Alabama will take delight in obstructing their citizens rights of vote with shorting the voting time at the poles and obstructions to voters applications. Identical measures that gov. Rick Scott and his republicans pursued for the 2012 elections. Taxpayers will be given the bill to build the infrastructure to suppress voters rights and the following law suits that will follow. Conservative integrity?
Hispanics and now a growing number of Cuban Americans are recognizing the attacks by republicans on their basic fundamental rights as citizens. Invalidating the immigrant group’s lawsuit demonstrates the depth of the immigrants slide to second class citizenship.
Gov. Rick Scott will now increase his attacks by involving elections officials and state officials…. Senator Bill Nelson views this as “Governor Scott seemingly is bent on suppressing the vote in Florida, with his latest move coming as an unfortunate result of the recent Supreme Court decision that gutted the Voting Rights Act,”
Integrity lacking by gov. Rick Scott may yet come back to haunt all the republicans for years to come. Gov. Rick Scott’s last attempt to remove citizens from their rights to vote went like this. Gathering 182,000 names that taxpayers paid to investigate for their citizens rights to vote was soon whittled down to 2,600 . Taxpayers paid for further investigation and that 2,600 was whittled down 198. More taxpayer funds investigating this discovered it was less than 40! Mr. Steve Schale summed it up “It’s a solution in search of a problem,”
Taxpayers paid for that mud raking and any lawsuits that may have or will be spun off that republican fiasco. Republicans undaunted supports gov. Rick Scott’s to once again harass the citizens of Florida of their voting rights. Senator Marco Rubio {R} applauds the review efforts of gov. Rick Scott. To continue to harass Florida citizens rights to vote.
According to the Department of Homeland Security the data base from which gov. Rick Scott will be using is NOT a “comprehensive”. Probability of increasing taxpayer cost to investigate and any potential law suites that may be derived from this malevolent tactic of the republicans.
Lori Edwards, the supervisor of elections in Polk County and president of the Florida State Association of Supervisors of Elections, is concerned about why would gov. Rick Scott chose a tactic that has proven to be erroneous, as to its results. Ms Edwards sums it up “It doesn’t seem like a prudent way to proceed with something that you have already botched once before.”
Gov. Rick Scott and republicans are exhibiting their desperations. Grasping at straws at taxpayers expense.
I'm not sure, but I think we were talking about Hitler, before"Actually"got upset.What does that have to do with Fox?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#19692 Aug 8, 2013
Bernie , try to be civil.I don't call you all the names others do here, I have no "masters"at Fox.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#19693 Aug 8, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is treatment for your memory loss boy.
Treat it.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19694 Aug 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> That was not necessary.
hopefully you are smart enough to know that was not from me

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#19695 Aug 8, 2013
Putin continues to bitch slap Obama.I really can't see why people can't see how bad Putin has been for Russian American relations. The ex KGB colonel has always hated America.
leosankoh

Lagos, Nigeria

#19696 Aug 8, 2013
watch Gov's reaction to shooting goo.gl/FX3hv5

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#19697 Aug 8, 2013
Looks like Florida has a few problems.Thinking about moving Bernie?

Location hidden

#19698 Aug 8, 2013
Texan wrote:
If he isn't worth your time, why did you reply? My guess would be that you have nothing better to do with your time than twist facts, tell lies, and call people names. That does seem to be all you do. Oh, Barney blah blah blah.
My facts stand. No twisting was necessary. Your blind hatred toward an entire classification of people mirrors the actions of Hitler. Your hatred is all consuming seeing you try to justify the killing of elderly and babies alike. There is no need to spin your hate, it came through with your post loud and clear.

Seek help
Dang

Lenoir, NC

#19699 Aug 8, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
Country Life expectancy Infant mortality rate[38] Mortality amenable to health care (per 100 000 people in 2007)[39] Physicians per 1000 people Nurses per 1000 people Per capita expenditure on health (USD PPP) Healthcare costs as a percent of GDP % of government revenue spent on health % of health costs paid by government
Australia 81.4 4.2 57 2.8 10.1 3,353 8.5 17.7 67.5
Canada 81.4 5.2 77[40] 2.2 9.0 3,844 10.0 16.7 70.2
France 81.0 3.5 55 3.3 7.7 3,679 11.0 14.2 78.3
Germany 79.8 3.7 76 3.5 10.5 3,724 10.4 17.6 76.4
Italy 80.5 3.5 60 4.2 6.1 2,771 8.7 14.1 76.6
Japan 82.6 2.6 61 2.1 9.4 2,750 8.2 16.8 80.4
Norway 80.0 3.0 64 3.8 16.2 4,885 8.9 17.9 84.1
Sweden 81.0 2.5 61 3.6 10.8 3,432 8.9 13.6 81.4
UK 80.1 4.9 83 2.5 9.5 3,051 8.4 15.8 81.3
USA 78.1 6.8 96 2.4 10.6 7,437 16.0 18.5 45.1
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19700 Aug 8, 2013
I have no more problem with the killing them than they do with killing us. It started on 911, when did the Jewish people launch their terrorist attack on Germany? When you can tell me that, then I might have something in common with Hitler. Can you read that loud and clear? Lie and twist all you want.

Location hidden

#19701 Aug 8, 2013
Texan wrote:
I have no more problem with the killing them than they do with killing us. It started on 911, when did the Jewish people launch their terrorist attack on Germany? When you can tell me that, then I might have something in common with Hitler. Can you read that loud and clear? Lie and twist all you want.
15 people killed Americans on 9/11 not 1.6 billion of them. That is where your blind hate is all consuming.

I showed you EXACTLY why Hitler hated the Jews. GO back and read it again.
True Too

Euless, TX

#19702 Aug 8, 2013
Fat
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19703 Aug 8, 2013
Not the question I asked stupid, I asked when the Jewish people commited a terroristic attack on Germany. You can not show me that EXACTLY or ANY OTHER WAY for that matter. 15 MUSLIM TERRORISTS killed Americans on 911, and Muslims around the globe cheered them for it. Hitler needed someone to blame in his twisted little mind, and any excuse would do. It didn't have to be true. I was watching when the second plane hit The World Trade Center, what happened that day isn't my imagination: IT HAPPENED STUPID! Twist and lie, twist and lie. Too bad it wasn't some of your family or friends that died that day, I would like to see if you would feel the same way.

Location hidden

#19704 Aug 8, 2013
Texan wrote:
Not the question I asked stupid, I asked when the Jewish people commited a terroristic attack on Germany. You can not show me that EXACTLY or ANY OTHER WAY for that matter. 15 MUSLIM TERRORISTS killed Americans on 911, and Muslims around the globe cheered them for it. Hitler needed someone to blame in his twisted little mind, and any excuse would do. It didn't have to be true. I was watching when the second plane hit The World Trade Center, what happened that day isn't my imagination: IT HAPPENED STUPID! Twist and lie, twist and lie. Too bad it wasn't some of your family or friends that died that day, I would like to see if you would feel the same way.
Since you must be so stupid I will repeat what was already posted boy.

In 1918, Jews called for strikes in munitions factories all across Germany. The result was no bang bangs for the little German guns (dumbed down enough for you yet?)

I can't dumb it down any further boy. I don't think they make a History of wartime Germany in pop up picture books for you.

Location hidden

#19705 Aug 8, 2013
Texan wrote:
. Too bad it wasn't some of your family or friends that died that day, I would like to see if you would feel the same way.
I had friends AND family that died that day you complete pathetic ass.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19706 Aug 8, 2013
Strike at a munitions plant, is not a terrorist attack stupid, and after all the lies you have told I do not believe you had family or friends killed on 911, as a matter of fact I don't belive you have any friends. Big difference between a work stoppage and a terroistic attack on innocent people. As to being a complete pathetic a$$, I much preffer that to being total apologetic Muslim loving puke lick you.

Location hidden

#19707 Aug 8, 2013
Texan wrote:
Strike at a munitions plant, is not a terrorist attack stupid, and after all the lies you have told I do not believe you had family or friends killed on 911, as a matter of fact I don't belive you have any friends. Big difference between a work stoppage and a terroistic attack on innocent people. As to being a complete pathetic a$$, I much preffer that to being total apologetic Muslim loving puke lick you.
I never once said the Jews committed terrorist acts you moron. You read as bad as you debate. What lie have a told you pathetic POS?

Location hidden

#19708 Aug 8, 2013
Texan wrote:
You've stated on here how much you hate Muslims boy, and how they all deserve to die. Then explain why you haven't gotten off your fat azz and done something about it?

Private military contractors are hiring
http://www.pmcpsc.com/companies.htm

Oh ya I forgot, pathetic cowards love to spew their tough guy talk while hiding safely behind a computer.

Coward

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#19709 Aug 8, 2013
Jews were not responsible for the strikes.Ludendorf , credited with the famous"stab in the back"statement, began the process of blaming the Jews,a convenient target in anti-semitic Germany.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 7 hr tkm 696
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 22 hr Gasman 543
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match

Lone Star People Search