Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19668 Aug 7, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Facts are one thing, conclusions another.
...and your conclusions lack facts. See how that all falls into place.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19669 Aug 7, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
...and your conclusions lack facts. See how that all falls into place.
What was my conclusion?
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#19670 Aug 7, 2013
That demonstrates the far degree of unfitness as not being with the reality aspects of these new times as what should be doing in the rules and appropriateness when Obama says he has 'no patience' for Russia's anti-gay stance

It is a world of diversities.
It is ridiculous to say to Russia to do whatever related to LGBT in the Sochi Olympics.

NO conference of G-8, G-20 would make sense to deal with issues of gay marriage, abortion, etc., TO SAY that every country must be alike on these issues because the planet is the policy of diversities.

Just US having gay marriage by even shuffling out willing of coalition in Iraq, does not mean it has to say to Russia to do the same.

Each country has its own policy regarding gay marriage and other matters, which might mean such countries' attempt to tell Russia to do so could be a violation.

People have different ideology, value, beliefs, cultures and so on worldwide, that no people have to agree but people can endorse AS WELL AS THEY LIKE IT.

PEOPLE MUST RESPECT THE VALUE OF DIFFERENT POLICIES OF OTHER COUNTRIES, INCLUDING RUSSIA ON HAVING NO GAY MARRIAGE.

REGARDING SOCHI OLYMPICS, no One can use gay stands to get mixed up on calling , as if is to make the whole world wanting other countries' policies to have gay marriage with no eligibility of votes.

When that says it is failure to do so to make gay issue as not applicable, the diversities in regard to this world aspects are the ways of global people's rights to not have gay marriage for example, in order to ramify the right direction for all people on the planet.

HOWEVER, SOCHI OLYMPICS should TREAT ALL PEOPLE AS EQUAL, regardless if they are gay or not, during Olympic competition period. No one is required to tell him/her as being gay. Yet if one is disclosed being gay, he/she would be treated as equal, and won't be subject to fines and penalties, for there is not to be the voicing to Russia that should be doing what about gays, because it is just a sports game competition and none of others' business.

The only arena if they want to do is to take it to G-20, or G-8 meetings, and go from there, which may also or may not be rejected. Still, nobody gets his/her own way in a world of policy of diversities, even they come up with willing of the coalition, or make issues on gay stands in any meeting as that is really too odd. As was wrongful and war crime resulted committed by Bush as the world says, they can't do any more willing of the coalition again, what else is so confused to Obama?

It has to remind people that it is the focus of sports games competition, while it is definitely not the destination of gay camp or resort.
Stable and rational people must understand this --do not make ridiculous and illogical gambits of useless view to stand in the way of the International Olympic spirits in the Sochi Olympics for all the needs of global public.

Since: Aug 13

Hobbs, NM

#19671 Aug 8, 2013
The word "Gay" was manipulated from happy
Germans were manipulated the same way

Location hidden

#19672 Aug 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What was my conclusion?
See...you can't even figure it out.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#19673 Aug 8, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
See...you can't even figure it out.
That's because, dear, that I made no blanket conclusion.That's your job, mighty Topix master!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#19674 Aug 8, 2013
JBH wrote:
That demonstrates the far degree of unfitness as not being with the reality aspects of these new times as what should be doing in the rules and appropriateness when Obama says he has 'no patience' for Russia's anti-gay stance
It is a world of diversities.
It is ridiculous to say to Russia to do whatever related to LGBT in the Sochi Olympics.
NO conference of G-8, G-20 would make sense to deal with issues of gay marriage, abortion, etc., TO SAY that every country must be alike on these issues because the planet is the policy of diversities.
Just US having gay marriage by even shuffling out willing of coalition in Iraq, does not mean it has to say to Russia to do the same.
Each country has its own policy regarding gay marriage and other matters, which might mean such countries' attempt to tell Russia to do so could be a violation.
People have different ideology, value, beliefs, cultures and so on worldwide, that no people have to agree but people can endorse AS WELL AS THEY LIKE IT.
PEOPLE MUST RESPECT THE VALUE OF DIFFERENT POLICIES OF OTHER COUNTRIES, INCLUDING RUSSIA ON HAVING NO GAY MARRIAGE.
REGARDING SOCHI OLYMPICS, no One can use gay stands to get mixed up on calling , as if is to make the whole world wanting other countries' policies to have gay marriage with no eligibility of votes.
When that says it is failure to do so to make gay issue as not applicable, the diversities in regard to this world aspects are the ways of global people's rights to not have gay marriage for example, in order to ramify the right direction for all people on the planet.
HOWEVER, SOCHI OLYMPICS should TREAT ALL PEOPLE AS EQUAL, regardless if they are gay or not, during Olympic competition period. No one is required to tell him/her as being gay. Yet if one is disclosed being gay, he/she would be treated as equal, and won't be subject to fines and penalties, for there is not to be the voicing to Russia that should be doing what about gays, because it is just a sports game competition and none of others' business.
The only arena if they want to do is to take it to G-20, or G-8 meetings, and go from there, which may also or may not be rejected. Still, nobody gets his/her own way in a world of policy of diversities, even they come up with willing of the coalition, or make issues on gay stands in any meeting as that is really too odd. As was wrongful and war crime resulted committed by Bush as the world says, they can't do any more willing of the coalition again, what else is so confused to Obama?
It has to remind people that it is the focus of sports games competition, while it is definitely not the destination of gay camp or resort.
Stable and rational people must understand this --do not make ridiculous and illogical gambits of useless view to stand in the way of the International Olympic spirits in the Sochi Olympics for all the needs of global public.
Your grammar is so bad I can barely understand what you are saying.However, if you are Russian, I apologize profusely, as your English is FAR BETTER than my Russian....

Location hidden

#19675 Aug 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> That's because, dear, that I made no blanket conclusion.That's your job, mighty Topix master!
My job is to make you have conclusions?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#19676 Aug 8, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
My job is to make you have conclusions?
My job is to provide you conclusions?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19677 Aug 8, 2013
Damn Actually, you have a job? Do they pay you to make folks have conclusions? Does it pay well? I'm not going have a conclusion, I will merely state a fact, that being that you like to twist facts, and are willing to tell any lie that advances your pathetic agenda. You should be very glad that you live in a country that allows people like you to spread your stupid bs.

Location hidden

#19678 Aug 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> My job is to provide you conclusions?
Now you don't even know your job?

Location hidden

#19679 Aug 8, 2013
Texan wrote:
Damn Actually, you have a job? Do they pay you to make folks have conclusions? Does it pay well? I'm not going have a conclusion, I will merely state a fact, that being that you like to twist facts, and are willing to tell any lie that advances your pathetic agenda. You should be very glad that you live in a country that allows people like you to spread your stupid bs.
Yes I have a job. A darn fine one at that. Are you mad about that tex?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19680 Aug 8, 2013
No, I'm glad you have a job, I wish everyone did, as it would make the country an even better place to live.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#19681 Aug 8, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you don't even know your job?
If my job is to supply conclusions for you, I'm being severely underpaid sweetie.

Location hidden

#19682 Aug 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> If my job is to supply conclusions for you, I'm being severely underpaid sweetie.
Pitiful that your memory is so bad you can't even determine what your job is.
jasslemas

Pittsburgh, PA

#19683 Aug 8, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……he cheated

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#19684 Aug 8, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pitiful that your memory is so bad you can't even determine what your job is.
Pitiful that you fail to make one valid point.(Yes folks, I fully understand that women always get the last word.I'm spitting into the wind here).But, I have to try!
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#19685 Aug 8, 2013
HA, Ha Actually is now whacking Waco with facts as Waco employs the FOXY opinioned facts of his masters. LOL
Latest on gov. Rick Scott’s harassment of the citizens of Florida’s voters. What better way to advance the “Austerity” policies of the republicans?
Gov. Rick Scott is eager to take advantage of suppressing the voters rights. His previous attempt met with disaster at the cost to the taxpayers. Once again state officials have been ordered to contest citizens rights to vote. All in the name of integrity! It is viewed by the voters as harassment from a partisan republican governor.
Uproar from the voters on the long lines of 3to 6 hours has faded and or ignored by the republicans in Florida… His defense is “The Supreme Court has allowed our secretary of state to start working with our supervisor of elections to make sure our sacred right to vote is not diluted,”. Failing to recognize that voters observe republicans to be the instrument of voter rights dilution.
Growing list of states, including Texas, Mississippi, North Carolina and Alabama will take delight in obstructing their citizens rights of vote with shorting the voting time at the poles and obstructions to voters applications. Identical measures that gov. Rick Scott and his republicans pursued for the 2012 elections. Taxpayers will be given the bill to build the infrastructure to suppress voters rights and the following law suits that will follow. Conservative integrity?
Hispanics and now a growing number of Cuban Americans are recognizing the attacks by republicans on their basic fundamental rights as citizens. Invalidating the immigrant group’s lawsuit demonstrates the depth of the immigrants slide to second class citizenship.
Gov. Rick Scott will now increase his attacks by involving elections officials and state officials…. Senator Bill Nelson views this as “Governor Scott seemingly is bent on suppressing the vote in Florida, with his latest move coming as an unfortunate result of the recent Supreme Court decision that gutted the Voting Rights Act,”
Integrity lacking by gov. Rick Scott may yet come back to haunt all the republicans for years to come. Gov. Rick Scott’s last attempt to remove citizens from their rights to vote went like this. Gathering 182,000 names that taxpayers paid to investigate for their citizens rights to vote was soon whittled down to 2,600 . Taxpayers paid for further investigation and that 2,600 was whittled down 198. More taxpayer funds investigating this discovered it was less than 40! Mr. Steve Schale summed it up “It’s a solution in search of a problem,”
Taxpayers paid for that mud raking and any lawsuits that may have or will be spun off that republican fiasco. Republicans undaunted supports gov. Rick Scott’s to once again harass the citizens of Florida of their voting rights. Senator Marco Rubio {R} applauds the review efforts of gov. Rick Scott. To continue to harass Florida citizens rights to vote.
According to the Department of Homeland Security the data base from which gov. Rick Scott will be using is NOT a “comprehensive”. Probability of increasing taxpayer cost to investigate and any potential law suites that may be derived from this malevolent tactic of the republicans.
Lori Edwards, the supervisor of elections in Polk County and president of the Florida State Association of Supervisors of Elections, is concerned about why would gov. Rick Scott chose a tactic that has proven to be erroneous, as to its results. Ms Edwards sums it up “It doesn’t seem like a prudent way to proceed with something that you have already botched once before.”
Gov. Rick Scott and republicans are exhibiting their desperations. Grasping at straws at taxpayers expense.
Actually

Spruce Pine, NC

#19686 Aug 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Pitiful that you fail to make one valid point.(Yes folks, I fully understand that women always get the last word.I'm spitting into the wind here).But, I have to try!
You piece of garbage.You aren't worth my time, you slimy punk.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#19687 Aug 8, 2013

What is causing an increasing population of medical tourist. Liberal International Free Markets !
A sampling of Health Care cost in the USA versus other Nations.
USA avg. cost for an Angiogram $914 Canada’s cost $35! Colonoscopy USA $1,185 Switzerland $655! USA hip replacement $40,364 Spain $7,731! USA Liptor $124.00 New Zealand $6.00! USA MRI scan $1,121, Netherlands $319!
.Source: 2012 Comparative Price Report by the International Federation of Health Plans. The average prices shown for colonoscopies do not include added fees for sedation by an anesthesiologist, a practice common in the United States, but unusual in the rest of the world. The additional charges can increase the cost significantly.
Here is a sample of actual colonoscopy cost to some patients in the USA.
Deirdre Yapalater recent colonoscopy in Merrick N.Y. that went smoothly as routine cancer screening can be expected. Nothing found and she was billed $6,385! Which is closer to the norm. Matt Meyer of Keen N.H. colonoscopy bill $7,563.56. Maggie Christ, Chappaqua N.Y. received her bill for colonoscopy $9142.84!
Insurance companies were responsive to those patients charges by increasing their premiums by 10%, rising co-payments and deductibles. Price of quality? Not so, for numerous studies have discovered that Americans do not get better Health Care than the Nations that provide this procedure for less than $1,000 max.
International Federation of Health Plans list the USA as the highest most costly in all of the 21 categories that they investigated. Cost difference significantly larger than that of Nations that have private or national systems for their Health Care. Hip replacement in USA four time that of Switzerland and France. Caesarean section three times of New Zealand or Britain. USA Nasonex for allergies $108, Spain’s price $21. Hospital stays triple that of the rest of the developed nations. Reported from the Commonwealth Fund Foundation in their studies of health policies.
….Colonoscopy moved from the doctors routine examination to surgical atmospheres. More economical scenarios for this procedure is still practiced through out the developed world.
We’ve defaulted to by far, the most expensive option, without much if any data to support it,” said Dr. H. Gilbert Welch, a professor of medicine at the Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice.
…“The U.S. just pays providers of health care much more for everything,” said Tom Sackville, chief executive of the health plans federation and a former British health minister.
Obamacare about to take center stage will be addressing these issue as well as many others. Hopefully in time to suppress the growing tide of Medical Tourist seeking the Liberal International Free Trade Markets with their medical competitors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 31 min why 572
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 18,556
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 800
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lone Star News, Events & Info