Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 890)

Showing posts 17,781 - 17,800 of21,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Wrong again, the Jewish people had done absolutly nothing to Hitler and the German people. The Muslims flew two planes into The world Trade Center, one into The Pentagon, and one onto a field KILLING THOUSANDS. Those people that were killed on 911 had done nothing to no one. So as I stated before if you have a problem with that TFB.
No you are wrong once again. Hitler blamed the Jews for losing WWI, blamed all of Germany's woes on the Jews. He considered them sub human and needed to be eliminated. Just as you feel toward the Muslims.

Using your mindset, Tim Mcveigh was a Christian. So should you have the same hatred for Christians because he blew up the Oklahoma city Federal building?

You have major issues, seek help
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Texan wrote:
I do not need help, and those who say convert or kill deserve whatever they get. The elderly and the mothers did not teach tolerance, the infants will not be taught tolerance. They would kill you, me, our children, grandchildren, husbands, wives, parents, grandparents, brothers, and sisters; it makes no difference to them, we are infidels to them and as such enemies to be killed. Better them than us, and if you have a problem with that TFB.
LOL Actually still kicking your butt. Actually is merely using your blind bigoted hatred against you. Try to be more lovely dove‘ey. Ha, ha beyond your abilities there. Stuck in your quagmire of putrid emotions for your empathy of humanity. Your Achilles’ heel. That’s why you will remain a follower. Easy to manipulate for some cause or other. We just have to stroke this or that emotion within you and like the good obedient sheep you follow. Your Nay, Nay, Nay herd..
West Texas

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

CCCP wrote:
Ghouls
Your wife in a thong is a ghoul, oyyyyy coooo coy
Blue

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Good riddance
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Actually still kicking your butt. Actually is merely using your blind bigoted hatred against you. Try to be more lovely dove‘ey. Ha, ha beyond your abilities there. Stuck in your quagmire of putrid emotions for your empathy of humanity. Your Achilles’ heel. That’s why you will remain a follower. Easy to manipulate for some cause or other. We just have to stroke this or that emotion within you and like the good obedient sheep you follow. Your Nay, Nay, Nay herd..
You're not a follower Blarney?. You have your nose so far up the Democrats party line poop chute that you would make Hitler proud.

Your biggest wet dream is for Chancellor Obama to give you a pat on the head. Then you would get that tingle up your leg like Crissy Pissy Mathews.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Like I said the Jewish people had done nothing to Hitler or Germany, what that idiot blamed them for and what they did were two different things. Nothing imagined about what happened on 911, it was altogether too real, and I for one will never forget watching that plane go into that building. You know McVeigh was a Christian how? Did he tell you, or do you just know? My major issues are the terrorist and jerks like you who defend their rights. Too damn bad that you can't be the victim in their next attack, better yet one of YOUR CHILDREN then you can talk all the stupid BS you want.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a follower Blarney?. You have your nose so far up the Democrats party line poop chute that you would make Hitler proud.
Your biggest wet dream is for Chancellor Obama to give you a pat on the head. Then you would get that tingle up your leg like Crissy Pissy Mathews.

Well Defiant sipping that Tea again.. Here in Florida we still have Texas beat when it comes to political corruption. Something you guys are once again in the backseat. Our Ricky has just opened a door for removing any voters rights to elect their representatives. Try beating that..
Political corruption has once again reared its head in Florida with Gov. Rick Scott. He now claims authority to, at will dismiss what the voters voted for. Transferring a republican legislator that opposed his penal sell off and Rick’s desires on the property insurance issue. Republican Mike Frasno has be removed from his constituents voted legislating official seat to be a tax collector. If the constituents of Frasno desire him to be their legislator they must reelect him, come 2014. Double jeopardy on the voters rights? This should be taken to the Florida supreme court for their ruling as to its legality. With this strategy what are we the voters to anticipate for the future? Governors will merely take opposition to their administration and remove them to some obscured position denying the voters their representatives, that they voted for. That opens the door to all forms of anti democracy corruptive scenarios. Will the President of the U.S. now gather up the Tea members and assign them to some obscured ambassador position. Example; Senator McConnell to be Antarctic ambassador with Senator Rand to the Artic and Senator Ted Cruz to Russia. Then replace them with more favorable representatives to his causes.
Gov. Rick Scott has once again demonstrated why Florida is ranked as number one most politically corrupt.

Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Have you heard the latest? Obama is weaning the Mortgage companies from the governments dependency.
Its been seven long years of the housing markets starting to fall apart since the republicans ignited the fuse that exploded the Housing Markets. 2006 to 2011 American homes lost, on “Average” 33% of their purchased value. Politicians on both sides of the aisle promised , and promised, and promised to build a more secure system of financing American homes. Results of their inability due to a dysfunctional congress cemented the nationalization of housing financing.
Last year 87% of the new mortgages were government guaranteed through Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the Federal Housing Administration. Near on to 9 out of 10 new homes were under the terms of the guaranteed mortgages and or loans.
August 6th 2013 that would be challenged and demands for a change from Obama in a speech stating that the housing market is on the mends and its time to “wind down” Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.. In the Phoenix speech Obama stated “I believe that our housing system should operate where there’s a limited government role and private lending should be the backbone of the housing market,”
Obama praised how the bipartisan effort on replacing Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac… New system, would charge lenders, for a government guarantee, if they should so require one. Increasing the cost of loans is a given. A braking mechanism to runaway housing scenarios.
Obama is seeking to return the housing markets to the levels prior to the lighting of the fuse in 2006. Pass 5 years 87% new mortgages were government guaranteed. Before the republican’s creation of the deregulated crisis, less than 40% was government guaranteed new mortgages. We are witnessing the slow transition of returning housing markets back to the private sectors. One is with the rising cost of interest on a 30 year loan in July was 4.37 %, which is a full percentage point higher from the previous year. Government is pulling back its suppression to foster low interest rates to new mortgages. Consumers damaged credit due to the Great Recession is suppressing a return to housing markets by the consumers. Further consumer suppression strategies for housing is now being demonstrated by Freddie Mac that requires credit scores 756 and higher to be eligible for application for a mortgage. That’s an increase from their 720 credit score requirements from the 2006 era of mortgaging.
Mortgage companies are fearing the pursuit of refunds from the lenders when borrowers default is to aggressive. Obama counters that to continue with government subsidizing the responsibility of the lender is not acceptable in the long run for housing.
Taxpayers will remain on the hook for future housing bubbles without some coherent reform to the present system is put forth. Bipartisan will demand sound and rational debate. Difficulty is when , Tea is being served during House debates interrupting rational intelligent debates to move forward.
Interest groups, banks, builders, real estate agents and the consumers will seek to persuade the politicians course in their goals for financial reform in the housing markets. Standard obstacles in a bipartisan debate. No doubt they will be again. Hopefully without Tea being served.
A distasteful scenario appears on the horizon. Cost of owning a home will rise without the government support and increase the reluctance for mortgage companies to lend. Now this where politicians go to work and earn their pay. Negotiate, debate, argue, compromise, present the nation with a results and move on.
That leaves an unpalatable choice between making the cost of the system an explicit government obligation, or making it harder for Americans to buy homes. Any reduction in government support for the mortgage market is likely to increase the cost of home borrowing.
WHY

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

TEST

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are wrong once again. Hitler blamed the Jews for losing WWI, blamed all of Germany's woes on the Jews. He considered them sub human and needed to be eliminated. Just as you feel toward the Muslims.
Using your mindset, Tim Mcveigh was a Christian. So should you have the same hatred for Christians because he blew up the Oklahoma city Federal building?
You have major issues, seek help
"Tell a big lie, make it simple, repeat it often, and they will believe it"...ADOLPH HITLER.....Hitler needed a scapegoat, as he said, to"focus"the people on.So, he told the German people that the Jews were controlling Russia, and that the Russian people did not have the resources to overthrow their"Jewish masters". Perhaps you should examine your motives in telling someone you disagree with, to"seek help". Is Texan getting under your skin?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Saudi Nationals destroyed the World Trade Center.This is a fact.But the world goes on, and now the two major Muslim sects are killing each other like dogs in various parts of the world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> "Tell a big lie, make it simple, repeat it often, and they will believe it"...ADOLPH HITLER.....Hitler needed a scapegoat, as he said, to"focus"the people on.So, he told the German people that the Jews were controlling Russia, and that the Russian people did not have the resources to overthrow their"Jewish masters". Perhaps you should examine your motives in telling someone you disagree with, to"seek help". Is Texan getting under your skin?
Not at all are facts getting under your skin boy?

Hitler used the Jews for the scapegoat, blaming them for losing WWI. Learn your history before you try to refute me boy.

Direct quote from Hitler himself:

“when out of the cool nights the Allied soldiers already seemed to hear the dull rumble of the advancing storm units of the German army, and with eyes fixed in fear and trepidation awaited the approaching judgment, suddenly a flaming red light arose in Germany, casting its glow into the last shell-hole of the enemy front: at the very moment when the German divisions were receiving their last instructions for the great attack, the general strike broke out in Germany in all of its armaments factories thus depriving the German army of crucial arms and ammunitions. It strengthened the enemy belief in victory and relieved the paralyzing despair of the Allied front-in the time that followed, thousands of German soldiers had to pay for this with their blood. The instigators of this vilest of all scoundrel tricks were the aspirants to the highest state positions of revolutionary Germany were Jews and Unions led by Jews.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

"How fortunate for governments, that the people they administer to, don't think".........ADOLPH HITLER....

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all are facts getting under your skin boy?
Hitler used the Jews for the scapegoat, blaming them for losing WWI. Learn your history before you try to refute me boy.
Direct quote from Hitler himself:
“when out of the cool nights the Allied soldiers already seemed to hear the dull rumble of the advancing storm units of the German army, and with eyes fixed in fear and trepidation awaited the approaching judgment, suddenly a flaming red light arose in Germany, casting its glow into the last shell-hole of the enemy front: at the very moment when the German divisions were receiving their last instructions for the great attack, the general strike broke out in Germany in all of its armaments factories thus depriving the German army of crucial arms and ammunitions. It strengthened the enemy belief in victory and relieved the paralyzing despair of the Allied front-in the time that followed, thousands of German soldiers had to pay for this with their blood. The instigators of this vilest of all scoundrel tricks were the aspirants to the highest state positions of revolutionary Germany were Jews and Unions led by Jews.
My statement is in conflict with yours? "Tell a big lie, make it simple, repeat it often, and they will believe"....ADOLPH HITLER.....his big lies....Mein Kampf was also filled with lies....

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Actually,"Actually", you seem a bit tense, very competitive and highly judgmental.Just an observation, not a judgment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> My statement is in conflict with yours? "Tell a big lie, make it simple, repeat it often, and they will believe"....ADOLPH HITLER.....his big lies....Mein Kampf was also filled with lies....
Was mine in conflict of yours boy? You were the one who felt the need to counter my facts on Hitler.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Actually,"Actually", you seem a bit tense, very competitive and highly judgmental.Just an observation, not a judgment.
Not at all....once again your conclusions are incorrect. I see a pattern starting.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all....once again your conclusions are incorrect. I see a pattern starting.
YES, I see a pattern here myself.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Was mine in conflict of yours boy? You were the one who felt the need to counter my facts on Hitler.
Facts are one thing, conclusions another.
waco1909

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

hail hitler lets kill some more jews and nigglings

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,781 - 17,800 of21,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••