Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
17,381 - 17,400 of 21,736 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you're "Actually" retarded. You have no proof that the Soetoro BC wasn't Photoshopped and more than I have proof that it was. BTW: Why
was millions of dollars spent to seal Odumbos records?. You people claim
that he's such a scholar but no one can see the records for themselves.
texatard, the REPUBLICAN former governor of Hawaii verified his birth place. Are you crying that your republican leadership is also in on it?

You know what, let us assume for this brief period of time that your claim is true. That would mean only one of two conclusions are possible:

A - a complete political unknown with no connections successfully outsmarted the President of the United States,(who himself was the former head of the CIA), The director of Homeland Security (A former republican governor), The CIA, NSA, and FBI and all their investigative officers and left not one iota of a paper trail of his "real" birthplace.

<or>

B - The entire Republican party is an accomplice to this deception perpetrated on the citizens of the United States to have the first foreign born president.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, you O-bots are full of biased lies. Snopes has been found to be a libtard biased BS site.
Who "found" that snopes is biased? Proof texatard? LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
Obama Used Social Security Number Assigned To Dead Woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Proven to be a lie, texatard
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2012-02-18...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not proof. It's a newspaper article Actard.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who "found" that snopes is biased? Proof texatard? LOL
http://keeperofoddknowledge.blogspot.com/2010...
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Governor Rick Perry once again demonstrates his desires for expanding inequality and the states debt to boot. Emulating his previous success to degrade the rights of the lone star state’s womenfolk. Closing down of all planned parenthood institutions.
Now Rickety Ricky will not expand Medicaid eligibility. Denying primary care services to the impoverished and the low income laborers their rights to health. Nope that wealth will be siphoned off to the elitist and deposited in the lone star’s Uncle Scrooge’s treasury’s. Rendering the low income further into second class citizenship. Uncle Scrooge could be heard saying “The sooner they die off the better for reducing the surplus population” Amen!
Rick can now continue to “Brag” that Texas is still #1 in the USA for uninsured citizens. Presently at 29% of its population and growing. That’s according to the Gallup-Heathway Well Being Index.
Executive director of the “Texas Association of Community Health Centers” states “We’re going to have one of the more complex systems, UNFORTUNATLY”. This association represents 71 centers with 350 locations statewide is but one example of the discontent for Rickety Rick’s obstructive health issues. Presently over 50% of their patience are uninsured. Taxpayers pick up that tab. Further obstruction by Ricky will only serve to increase the cost to states debt.
John Davidson of the “Texas Public Policy Foundation” deduces the increase in health care cost to the state will be expanding and accelerating from 10% of the Medicaid budget which will be $1.8 Billion per year!
Now how will Rick pay for this? Magic! Simply gets more loans so as to kick the ever increasing vast debt down the road, for the children of the uninsured laborer’s to pay for it. Ah the republican way. Bushwhacking!
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Actually; You are communicating with defiant. Now you must by now observe a pattern within his dysfunctional mentality Oppositional Defiant Disorder {ODD} is a stage most of us went through in childhood. Most of us moved on and matured where in as some were not as fortunate. Here we have some examples what happens when an individual becomes arrested and remains in the ODD realms of sanity. Some say that the defiant tex’s truth is juustsaying, where they are on the evolutionary scale, as they continuously expose themselves through their callow comments.
Simple research will define what to expect from this region on the evolutionary scale that they represent. Once you understand the symptoms of ODD then you can see how we should pat them on the head and try to encourage them to educate themselves. Requires no emotional stress on any one’s part. Pat them on the head then move on with commenting on facts of why republican’s archaic ideologies are no longer valid for this nation. Now that’s a worthwhile objective. These children are of little concern, for those with intelligence will easily see through their lies and fantasy’s of grandeur. Validating the FACTS that we produce all the more. Sad we must use them this way but it is the “Circle Of Life”…
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Actually; You are communicating with defiant. Now you must by now observe a pattern within his dysfunctional mentality Oppositional Defiant Disorder {ODD} is a stage most of us went through in childhood. Most of us moved on and matured where in as some were not as fortunate. Here we have some examples what happens when an individual becomes arrested and remains in the ODD realms of sanity. Some say that the defiant tex’s truth is juustsaying, where they are on the evolutionary scale, as they continuously expose themselves through their callow comments.
Simple research will define what to expect from this region on the evolutionary scale that they represent. Once you understand the symptoms of ODD then you can see how we should pat them on the head and try to encourage them to educate themselves. Requires no emotional stress on any one’s part. Pat them on the head then move on with commenting on facts of why republican’s archaic ideologies are no longer valid for this nation. Now that’s a worthwhile objective. These children are of little concern, for those with intelligence will easily see through their lies and fantasy’s of grandeur. Validating the FACTS that we produce all the more. Sad we must use them this way but it is the “Circle Of Life”…
I suppose what you mean by "educated" is agreeing with everything that you Progressive idiots have to say. This country is spiraling down the
crapper in a left leaning spiral so "republican’s archaic ideologies"
are rather moot don't you think?.

But then again, you Prog turds only know ideologies and political party platforms, not the ability to think like a real American. You and
Actard are nothing more than legends in your own mind
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Florida jury says Zimmerman not guilty.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Bernard.I have the ability to enjoy and like people who have dissimilar views.Texan and Defiant are good people.I think I have seen far more of their posts than you have.Although I am a Christian,I neither begrudge nor assail you for your atheistic beliefs.I have not walked your path.Who am I to judge your lifes experiences? You are intelligent,with strong opinions.I appreciate that.WE do not often agree,this is true.But I find disagreement to be stimulating.Disagreement forces a person to monitor their opinions and perhaps even modify them.The one thing that separates the four of us from mainstream Americans is the fact that we care enough about this country of ours to get on this forum and interact.Maybe not happily!

Yup I can identify with what you are saying. Appreciation for abnormalities is an excellent source for questioning the factors that produced this equation of disruption of a set pattern or formulas.
Christian. Well that was my original introduction to the theories of religion. Christian ideology evolved from numerous similar religions in our humanities history. Several exhibiting similar messiah saviors. Born of a virgin, apostles, miracles, died, resurrected and titled as the lamb of god, the good shepherded, son of god and so on and so on. That alone open my curiosity and exposing me to a multitude of questions of the validity of our present messiahs and their descendants, as to their motivations and results to their teachings.
False teachings abounding in corruptive ideals disappointed me. Then I pursued the thought “What if what they are preaching is correct even if they are not so”. Alas even that failed to address all the various paradoxes that their gods possessed. Conclusion; god is a creation of man’s inconsistent illogical illusions promoting the various paradoxes.
Then I considered “What If There Is A Greater Increase To Our Evolution”. Yup came up with various scenarios but they to, I find them incomplete. One that I may have put forth on this thread I call it “Collective Conscious”.
Still have fun with that one when I have nothing else better to do than to rest and mediate.{What IF?} Have to believe we are magic, nothing can stand in the way,… bring all the dreams alive…. HMMmm
Actually there are more than four of us but what does that matter. As this is not the only thread I visit. I gravitate here for I like its lay back environment and plant some seeds for those that travel through the “site” and perhaps they will “cite” some thoughts to other sites. Expanding, sharing knowledge. Ever seeking the abnormality for assistance to refine our knowledge. This I enjoy. I’m not into Yoga as I find the internet and Topix, as one site of many, a more progressive stimulation for greater knowledge.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Florida jury says Zimmerman not guilty.
Now it will go to Civil Court for lawsuits, seeking to garnish Zimmerman, with decades of burdensome debts. Stay tuned….

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not proof. It's a newspaper article Actard.

Do you have proof to the contrary or is the texatard in your still clinging to the "is not" defense?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
The blog page you linked accuses Snopes of bias but provided not evidence that supports it. Typical texatard symptom, make an accusation you cannot back up.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it will go to Civil Court for lawsuits, seeking to garnish Zimmerman, with decades of burdensome debts. Stay tuned….
According to what the lawyers said this morning on five different media outlets,civil suit aint gonna fly. They do expect Zimmerman to successfully sue the State of Florida,and one media outlet that edited their news reportage to make Zimmerman look guilty.

waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup I can identify with what you are saying. Appreciation for abnormalities is an excellent source for questioning the factors that produced this equation of disruption of a set pattern or formulas.
Christian. Well that was my original introduction to the theories of religion. Christian ideology evolved from numerous similar religions in our humanities history. Several exhibiting similar messiah saviors. Born of a virgin, apostles, miracles, died, resurrected and titled as the lamb of god, the good shepherded, son of god and so on and so on. That alone open my curiosity and exposing me to a multitude of questions of the validity of our present messiahs and their descendants, as to their motivations and results to their teachings.
False teachings abounding in corruptive ideals disappointed me. Then I pursued the thought “What if what they are preaching is correct even if they are not so”. Alas even that failed to address all the various paradoxes that their gods possessed. Conclusion; god is a creation of man’s inconsistent illogical illusions promoting the various paradoxes.
Then I considered “What If There Is A Greater Increase To Our Evolution”. Yup came up with various scenarios but they to, I find them incomplete. One that I may have put forth on this thread I call it “Collective Conscious”.
Still have fun with that one when I have nothing else better to do than to rest and mediate.{What IF?} Have to believe we are magic, nothing can stand in the way,… bring all the dreams alive…. HMMmm
Actually there are more than four of us but what does that matter. As this is not the only thread I visit. I gravitate here for I like its lay back environment and plant some seeds for those that travel through the “site” and perhaps they will “cite” some thoughts to other sites. Expanding, sharing knowledge. Ever seeking the abnormality for assistance to refine our knowledge. This I enjoy. I’m not into Yoga as I find the internet and Topix, as one site of many, a more progressive stimulation for greater knowledge.
If you look at quantum physics close enough,that itself seems like magic.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
The blog page you linked accuses Snopes of bias but provided not evidence that supports it. Typical texatard symptom, make an accusation you cannot back up.
Hey, I learned it from Prog retards like you. You morons post garbage day after day after day. The fact that you believe your own garbage shows that
you have some form of mental illness.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I learned it from Prog retards like you. You morons post garbage day after day after day. The fact that you believe your own garbage shows that
you have some form of mental illness.
True that.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>According to what the lawyers said this morning on five different media outlets,civil suit aint gonna fly. They do expect Zimmerman to successfully sue the State of Florida,and one media outlet that edited their news reportage to make Zimmerman look guilty.
On one hand, I hope that Zimmerman teaches the worthless media pigs a lesson. They will do anything that they can get away with to promote a
worthless liberal agenda and boost their ratings. It's a sad day when the Russian Pravda is a more trustworthy news source than the U.S. media.

On the other hand, this whole thing never would have happened if Zimmerman wasn't an overzealous bully to start with. He was told to
stand down by the police dispatcher and didn't. I really don't have
any sympathy for him.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
On one hand, I hope that Zimmerman teaches the worthless media pigs a lesson. They will do anything that they can get away with to promote a
worthless liberal agenda and boost their ratings. It's a sad day when the Russian Pravda is a more trustworthy news source than the U.S. media.
On the other hand, this whole thing never would have happened if Zimmerman wasn't an overzealous bully to start with. He was told to
stand down by the police dispatcher and didn't. I really don't have
any sympathy for him.
The bully was on top of him beating his face in.Police dispatchers will also tell you to stand down while your neighbor across the street is being killed.Here is a hard fact.Had Martin not brained Zimmerman,Martin would still be breathing air.

police
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

There is a mentality im America today that says"I cant be disrespected".Ask the former New England Patriot Hernandez about that mentality.Martin was dressed like a thug in a neighborhood where that is very uncommon.Defiant there are neighborhoods in Houston where a white person will be killed out of hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••