Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18977 Jul 13, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>So, you don't think Obama wants to destroy America? I could name lots of indicators that prove he is but, what can you name as evidence that he is improving America?
Prove me wrong.
Here is a good example of the fear Truth exposes from within. Low self esteem abounds. No doubt due to racist ignorance that can not be defended. Now like a callow child ask for someone else to provide the proofs that Truth can not do. However could this child provide proof. LOL that would require a literate comprehensive human being that can Actual do simple research.
LOL Truth and research; An Oxymoron…
What would it matter if one provided the proof Truth requires? Truth is not capable to comprehend it, let alone the ability to read it.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18978 Jul 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Thats "cite"Bernard.So,did you miss me?
Ah Waco welcome back. Good one true “cite”. Always had a problem with this English language. Whenever a thread is missing, our tapestry displays it. Just to get you caught up. Truth has been running a racist indefinable rational comment. I replied; to wit Truth exposes the inability of an intelligent reply. Thus my comment remains unchallenged. What’s your take on it? Here it is ;
Truth is you are boringly ignorant. Southern whites you represent? LOL not me for sure. Think you will find Tex will be defiant to such representation by such a one as you and what you represent. Justsaying..
Here is an example of your ignorance. Immigrated 300 years ago. B.S.! What your saying your related to the Pilgrims? First Northern YANKEES. AND what does that matter as well. Is 300 years some magical number which makes everyone from that era acceptable? The little bit of Indian in me says no. For my forefathers have been here for over 30,000 years and you are still just another greenhorn immigrant. Far as I’m concerned if you were to go back from whence you came, some nomadic impoverished tribe assimilating the Neanderthal genes within your illusionary pure strain Anglo Saxon BS.
Then you site bible crap. LOL we all come from Adam and Eve? Kind of like a big DUH there to your racist BS. Just where do you think your Anglo Saxon white bodies come from. Do you actually think Adam and Eve were Anglo Saxon. LOL.. They contained all the races ? Then after they propagated, their children had no recourse than to commit incest to propagate. Eventually they evolved enough to spit out the various races and Anglo Saxon being one. Not even close to being the majority of the worlds population. Alas, which all have been derived from the INCEST of what Adam and Eve thrust upon our civilizations as ordered by their god. Now with that said; You and all of your races that BELIEVE in this as being your source within creation are ancestors of incest.
AND when I encounter individuals that you represent; I must admit that you are an excellent example that incest has had a role in your existence which produced such a lost soul. Whether or not that goes back to the original source I still question. There are those that exemplify intelligence sufficient enough to indicate we have evolved from different scenarios then what pea brains such as you BELIEVE in.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18980 Jul 13, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow texitard thank you so much for verifying you mental disorder?
Obama's birthrate August 4, 1961
Hawaii Statehood - August 21, 1959
You really aren't very bright.
Where is your proof that Obummer was born in Hawaii, Actard?.

An apology letter from the Kenyan condom factory to his parents is probably as close to a birth certificate as we will find for Barry Soetoro.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18981 Jul 13, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a good example of the fear Truth exposes from within. Low self esteem abounds. No doubt due to racist ignorance that can not be defended. Now like a callow child ask for someone else to provide the proofs that Truth can not do. However could this child provide proof. LOL that would require a literate comprehensive human being that can Actual do simple research.
LOL Truth and research; An Oxymoron…
What would it matter if one provided the proof Truth requires? Truth is not capable to comprehend it, let alone the ability to read it.
Psychobabble much?.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#18982 Jul 13, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Waco welcome back. Good one true “cite”. Always had a problem with this English language. Whenever a thread is missing, our tapestry displays it. Just to get you caught up. Truth has been running a racist indefinable rational comment. I replied; to wit Truth exposes the inability of an intelligent reply. Thus my comment remains unchallenged. What’s your take on it? Here it is ;
Truth is you are boringly ignorant. Southern whites you represent? LOL not me for sure. Think you will find Tex will be defiant to such representation by such a one as you and what you represent. Justsaying..
Here is an example of your ignorance. Immigrated 300 years ago. B.S.! What your saying your related to the Pilgrims? First Northern YANKEES. AND what does that matter as well. Is 300 years some magical number which makes everyone from that era acceptable? The little bit of Indian in me says no. For my forefathers have been here for over 30,000 years and you are still just another greenhorn immigrant. Far as I’m concerned if you were to go back from whence you came, some nomadic impoverished tribe assimilating the Neanderthal genes within your illusionary pure strain Anglo Saxon BS.
Then you site bible crap. LOL we all come from Adam and Eve? Kind of like a big DUH there to your racist BS. Just where do you think your Anglo Saxon white bodies come from. Do you actually think Adam and Eve were Anglo Saxon. LOL.. They contained all the races ? Then after they propagated, their children had no recourse than to commit incest to propagate. Eventually they evolved enough to spit out the various races and Anglo Saxon being one. Not even close to being the majority of the worlds population. Alas, which all have been derived from the INCEST of what Adam and Eve thrust upon our civilizations as ordered by their god. Now with that said; You and all of your races that BELIEVE in this as being your source within creation are ancestors of incest.
AND when I encounter individuals that you represent; I must admit that you are an excellent example that incest has had a role in your existence which produced such a lost soul. Whether or not that goes back to the original source I still question. There are those that exemplify intelligence sufficient enough to indicate we have evolved from different scenarios then what pea brains such as you BELIEVE in.
Bernard.I have the ability to enjoy and like people who have dissimilar views.Texan and Defiant are good people.I think I have seen far more of their posts than you have.Although I am a Christian,I neither begrudge nor assail you for your atheistic beliefs.I have not walked your path.Who am I to judge your lifes experiences? You are intelligent,with strong opinions.I appreciate that.WE do not often agree,this is true.But I find disagreement to be stimulating.Disagreement forces a person to monitor their opinions and perhaps even modify them.The one thing that separates the four of us from mainstream Americans is the fact that we care enough about this country of ours to get on this forum and interact.Maybe not happily!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#18983 Jul 13, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your proof that Obummer was born in Hawaii, Actard?.
An apology letter from the Kenyan condom factory to his parents is probably as close to a birth certificate as we will find for Barry Soetoro.
Posted several times already texatard, but for the slow witted I'll post 2 more for you.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...
and
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/06/obamas-birth...

Now read carefully texatard for I have a follow up question for you.

Where is your proof he wasn't born in Hawaii?
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#18986 Jul 13, 2013
Actually....I appreciate the fact that you are signed in.I will be signed in as well when I get my new smartphone.Using this old computer until my replacement phone is delivered Monday.AS for the birthplace of Obama,moot point.Republicans have an even shot at taking control of the senate in 2014.And the beat goes on...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18987 Jul 13, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Posted several times already texatard, but for the slow witted I'll post 2 more for you.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...
and
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/06/obamas-birth...
Now read carefully texatard for I have a follow up question for you.
Ok Actard
There is still no solid proof that he was born in Hawaii and there is no solid proof that he wasn't. Obummer also uses a Connecticut SSN from a dead man. Methinks that some poor village in Kenya is missing its idiot.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18988 Jul 13, 2013
Another IRS Scandal Waiting to Happen

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Lkjhgfdsa

Eagle Pass, TX

#18989 Jul 13, 2013
Lol

Location hidden

#18990 Jul 13, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Actard
There is still no solid proof that he was born in Hawaii and there is no solid proof that he wasn't. Obummer also uses a Connecticut SSN from a dead man. Methinks that some poor village in Kenya is missing its idiot.
I see you suffered another texatard moment boy. The question that was asked...and you completely ignored was:

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18991 Jul 13, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you suffered another texatard moment boy. The question that was asked...and you completely ignored was:
Dig the crap out of your head, so you can think and comprehend other peoples posts for a change, idiot. You can't prove that he was any more than I can prove that he wasn't, unless you trust the thousands of internet sources. Why does he have a SSN # from a dead man in Connecticut?.

Location hidden

#18992 Jul 13, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dig the crap out of your head, so you can think and comprehend other peoples posts for a change, idiot. You can't prove that he was any more than I can prove that he wasn't, unless you trust the thousands of internet sources. Why does he have a SSN # from a dead man in Connecticut?.
Texatard, I provided proof.

What you failed to do once again is provide any proof that refutes it.

Strike 2
Bernard Foreskin

Dallas, TX

#18993 Jul 13, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Single wide mentality from a double wide ass.

Location hidden

#18994 Jul 13, 2013
President Obama used a Connecticut SSN claim

False
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2012-02-18...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers...

I'll even anticipates the texatards reply

Biased lies but I have nothing to debunk your information so I will change the subject like I did with the , Hawaii was not a state and birth certificate claims I made earlier.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18995 Jul 13, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Texatard, I provided proof.
What you failed to do once again is provide any proof that refutes it.
Strike 2
Damn, you're "Actually" retarded. You have no proof that the Soetoro BC wasn't Photoshopped and more than I have proof that it was. BTW: Why
was millions of dollars spent to seal Odumbos records?. You people claim
that he's such a scholar but no one can see the records for themselves.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18996 Jul 13, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
President Obama used a Connecticut SSN claim
False
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2012-02-18...
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers...
I'll even anticipates the texatards reply
Biased lies but I have nothing to debunk your information so I will change the subject like I did with the , Hawaii was not a state and birth certificate claims I made earlier.
That's right, you O-bots are full of biased lies. Snopes has been found to be a libtard biased BS site.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18997 Jul 13, 2013
Obama Used Social Security Number Assigned To Dead Woman

Location hidden

#18998 Jul 13, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you're "Actually" retarded. You have no proof that the Soetoro BC wasn't Photoshopped and more than I have proof that it was. BTW: Why
was millions of dollars spent to seal Odumbos records?. You people claim
that he's such a scholar but no one can see the records for themselves.
texatard, the REPUBLICAN former governor of Hawaii verified his birth place. Are you crying that your republican leadership is also in on it?

You know what, let us assume for this brief period of time that your claim is true. That would mean only one of two conclusions are possible:

A - a complete political unknown with no connections successfully outsmarted the President of the United States,(who himself was the former head of the CIA), The director of Homeland Security (A former republican governor), The CIA, NSA, and FBI and all their investigative officers and left not one iota of a paper trail of his "real" birthplace.

<or>

B - The entire Republican party is an accomplice to this deception perpetrated on the citizens of the United States to have the first foreign born president.

Location hidden

#18999 Jul 13, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, you O-bots are full of biased lies. Snopes has been found to be a libtard biased BS site.
Who "found" that snopes is biased? Proof texatard? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... (May '14) Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:15 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:15PM