Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 20 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#18805 Jul 3, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
It doesn't look like Obama should rate very high on foreign policy. LOL.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-02/gues...
Not to belittle your poll but given the lack of awareness regarding foreign policy by the average American, I wouldn't put much confidence in many of those (polls).
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18806 Jul 3, 2013
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to belittle your poll but given the lack of awareness regarding foreign policy by the average American, I wouldn't put much confidence in many of those (polls).
I don't have any faith in the U.S.media, period. The only way to get the REAL news and opinions of what's going on is by reading the European news.

But then again, you are right. The average American can't be bothered with anything beyond their own petty little interests.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18808 Jul 4, 2013
America has worn through many cloaks through its history. Foreigners looked out over their seas, oceans and deserts to the promise land of America. Vast ranges of land to be consumed for mere pittance and hard labor. Blood of the martyrs of the revolution which nourished the first sprouts of Liberty, Opportunity, Justice, and the pursuit of Happiness, within this land so blessed, will not soon fade into the night. Nor as the future martyr’s for this ambitious goal be forgotten.
Blood of these revolutionary martyr’s for freedom was not enough. Less than a century later Abraham Lincoln relieved President Buchanan with 11 states in secession seeking to divide the nation into separate independent nation states. Much as in ancient Greece with their city state. Defeat was inevitable by larger unified organizations.
Abe realized the desperate seriousness to our USA’s chances for this young nation to survive was at hand. March 4th 1861 Lincoln steps up to the helm declaring that these 11 states will not survive nor would this nation without unity of all. Greatest loss of American blood, in all of its history was once again demanded in nourishing our goals for freedom and liberty.
Less than ½ a century {1901 to 1909} latter, Ruff Riding Teddy with his big stick picks up the gauntlet to break up those that sought to destroy our democracy through their greed. Siphoning the wealth to a few and returning increasing poverty to the citizens of America.
A little over a century latter, the flower children {1965 to 1975} demonstrated warning the nation of the increasing inequality that existed within USA’s administrations. Less than a ½ a century 2010 USA is once again demonstrated, warning of the inequality in our laborers productivity distributions to the 1% of our nation and providing ever increasing poverty.
The Haves and Haves not is an old fixture of inequality, dating back to the origins of our species. Inequality being the dominating purpose of disputes of tribes, cities, states, and nations. Micro symptom of recessions’ and depressions’ is exhibited by those infected with an imbalance to inequality.
Science has evolved away from suppositious studies, to observing emerging facts through the language of the Universe,{mathematics}. With this key, multi opportunities have come to be realized and identified. This same key to awakening our various curiosities of nature has been turned inward to discover the fundamental flaws to our inability to grasp the cherished Grail of Humanity for Peace. Inequality unregulated is now the most wanted villain in all of the histories’ of humanity.
A cancerous growth that must first be contained with treatments, until a cure can be found. Presently science with less obstructive forces shackling their progress will some day discover that cure. Until then we must preserve and seek the strict containment to our inequality’s cancerous growth.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18809 Jul 4, 2013
Bruser wrote:
CALL UP YOUR CONGRESSMEN AND REQUEST AN ANSWER TO THIS INFORMATION RECEIVED BY ME TODAY:
THE FINAL DESTRUCTION OF FREEDOM IN THE USA:
Hello Liberals, ready to learn to speak Russian???
Home » Breaking News, Disasters, North America » Obama Requests 15,000 Russian Troops For “Upcoming” Disaster
Obama Requests 15,000 Russian Troops For “Upcoming” Disaster
Posted by EU Times on Jun 27th, 2013 // 197 Comments
http://www.eutimes.net/2013/06/obama-requests...
Well, well looks likes holg brussier has introduced his main source of information. A rag tag right wing austerity tabloid. Figures as it goes down well with a sip of Tea. This holg brussier;, you and I have seen their dysfunctional nonsense many times before. All it ends up in is Do, Do.. Just another loony tune of old..
Any one interested in debating this comic book characters of holg brussier?
Too boring, today, think I’ll go out and watch the July 4th Parade and have a picnic to watch the fireworks.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18810 Jul 4, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any faith in the U.S.media, period. The only way to get the REAL news and opinions of what's going on is by reading the European news.
But then again, you are right. The average American can't be bothered with anything beyond their own petty little interests.
Your lack of faith in anything is well demonstrated in your lack of faith within yourself. Media is but one sliver of a source for information. More as a guide to direct you to what you are interested in and then research it and educate yourself on it. No wonder your faith is so low in yourself. Merely reading bumper stickers will not do but for do, do.. Actually make an effort in researching. Like you could get started with, EGADS a book. No not your tabloid comic books but actual informative real books of reality.
I can hear you now; Yuck.spittle,%#*(@! Ay you’re the “One” above it all with characters like holg brussiers’…. LOL
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18811 Jul 4, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
America has worn through many cloaks through its history. Foreigners looked out over their seas, oceans and deserts to the promise land of America. Vast ranges of land to be consumed for mere pittance and hard labor. Blood of the martyrs of the revolution which nourished the first sprouts of Liberty, Opportunity, Justice, and the pursuit of Happiness, within this land so blessed, will not soon fade into the night. Nor as the future martyr’s for this ambitious goal be forgotten.
Blood of these revolutionary martyr’s for freedom was not enough. Less than a century later Abraham Lincoln relieved President Buchanan with 11 states in secession seeking to divide the nation into separate independent nation states. Much as in ancient Greece with their city state. Defeat was inevitable by larger unified organizations.
Abe realized the desperate seriousness to our USA’s chances for this young nation to survive was at hand. March 4th 1861 Lincoln steps up to the helm declaring that these 11 states will not survive nor would this nation without unity of all. Greatest loss of American blood, in all of its history was once again demanded in nourishing our goals for freedom and liberty.
Less than ½ a century {1901 to 1909} latter, Ruff Riding Teddy with his big stick picks up the gauntlet to break up those that sought to destroy our democracy through their greed. Siphoning the wealth to a few and returning increasing poverty to the citizens of America.
A little over a century latter, the flower children {1965 to 1975} demonstrated warning the nation of the increasing inequality that existed within USA’s administrations. Less than a ½ a century 2010 USA is once again demonstrated, warning of the inequality in our laborers productivity distributions to the 1% of our nation and providing ever increasing poverty.
The Haves and Haves not is an old fixture of inequality, dating back to the origins of our species. Inequality being the dominating purpose of disputes of tribes, cities, states, and nations. Micro symptom of recessions’ and depressions’ is exhibited by those infected with an imbalance to inequality.
Science has evolved away from suppositious studies, to observing emerging facts through the language of the Universe,{mathematics}. With this key, multi opportunities have come to be realized and identified. This same key to awakening our various curiosities of nature has been turned inward to discover the fundamental flaws to our inability to grasp the cherished Grail of Humanity for Peace. Inequality unregulated is now the most wanted villain in all of the histories’ of humanity.
A cancerous growth that must first be contained with treatments, until a cure can be found. Presently science with less obstructive forces shackling their progress will some day discover that cure. Until then we must preserve and seek the strict containment to our inequality’s cancerous growth.
Here we go. Another weird post by Blarney whining about inequality again. I have an idea moron. The next time you get a retirement check, go cash it and
give away at least 2/3rds of it to every bum you can find on the street. Also, write a letter to Oblamo and tell him to quit giving away all of our
wealth to the rich elite. Then get back to us about how well it went.

You're a typical leftist idiot Blarney. All whine and no solutions. You should at least provide cheese to serve with the whine.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18812 Jul 4, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of faith in anything is well demonstrated in your lack of faith within yourself. Media is but one sliver of a source for information. More as a guide to direct you to what you are interested in and then research it and educate yourself on it. No wonder your faith is so low in yourself. Merely reading bumper stickers will not do but for do, do.. Actually make an effort in researching. Like you could get started with, EGADS a book. No not your tabloid comic books but actual informative real books of reality.
I can hear you now; Yuck.spittle,%#*(@! Ay you’re the “One” above it all with characters like holg brussiers’…. LOL
Stuff it Blarney.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#18813 Jul 5, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my question so I will type sslllloooowwwwerrr for you. Why does Obama need foreign troops to handle anything when he has his own army?.
Who says that YOUR account is factual?. You? LOL You have as much credibility as the U.S. LSM.
The question was:

Do you have any PROOF that:

Defiant1 wrote:

other than the FACTUAL account I posted?

Anytime, boy
why

Hondo, TX

#18814 Jul 5, 2013
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18815 Jul 5, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
The question was:
Defiant1 wrote:
Anytime, boy
Here is another source, ObamasBitch

US Gov’t Stockpiling Weapons, Ammo, And…Requesting 15,000 Russian Troops?

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/07/us-govt-s...

http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/07/us-govt-s...

Location hidden

#18816 Jul 5, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is another source, ObamasBitch
US Gov’t Stockpiling Weapons, Ammo, And…Requesting 15,000 Russian Troops?
Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/07/us-govt-s...
http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/07/us-govt-s...
The question was:

Defiant1 wrote:

Anytime, boy

Try to stick to the question asked boy
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18817 Jul 5, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
The question was:
Defiant1 wrote:
Anytime, boy
Why don't you just admit that you are nothing more than a shill for the fascist corporate plutocracy in DC and that average citizens are not
supposed to know what's going on?.

So, GFY.

Location hidden

#18818 Jul 5, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just admit that you are nothing more than a shill for the fascist corporate plutocracy in DC and that average citizens are not
So, GFY.
The question was:

Defiant1 wrote:

Anytime, boy

Keep running from the question dumb a$$, I can re-post it as many times as you dodge it.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18819 Jul 5, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
The question was:
Defiant1 wrote:
Anytime, boy
Keep running from the question dumb a$$, I can re-post it as many times as you dodge it.

So, GFY.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18820 Jul 5, 2013
June 2005 - 5.0% unemployment under Bush
June 2008 - 5.6% unemployment under Bush
June 2013 - 7.6% unemployment under Obama

June 2005 - 37M people living in poverty under Bush
June 2008 - 38M people living in poverty under Bush
June 2013 - 50M people living in poverty under Obama

June 2005 - 22M people on food stamps under Bush
June 2008 - 30M people on food stamps under Bush
June 2013 - 48M people on food stamps under Obama

July 5, 2004 -$7.3T National Debt under Bush
July 5, 2008 -$9.8T National Debt under Bush
July 5, 2013 -$16.9T National Debt under Obama

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18822 Jul 6, 2013
GOP war on women wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we should apologize for thinking the tea party was full of crazy racists.m our bad.
No, I think you should apologize for being Liberal.

Location hidden

#18823 Jul 6, 2013
Texan wrote:
We need to start a site exclusivly for Barney, and Truth is might. That way they could spray each other with their BS without getting it on the rest of us. Better yet let's lock them in a room together for a couple of hours, then ban the survivor from topix.
I deserve my own site but, I can't share it with Liberal anti-white Bernie.

Location hidden

#18824 Jul 6, 2013
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>The defenders of the Alamo were as varied as the accounts and legends that evolved from the siege. One with a fundamental knowledge of the event based on the stories and movies depicting the battle might assume that its population was made up of anglos who had a bone to pick with the Mexican dictatorship, or that they were men of war. However, the truth is that most of the men at the Alamo were farmers in their twenties. Not all were anglos, some were members of the hispanic populations of San Antonio and Laredo. Neither were they all from Texas. Besides Davy Crockett's men from Tennessee, others came from as far away as New York and Pennsylvania. Why did they travel so far? Perhaps the revolution in Texas evoked feelings much like that of the War for Independence did only fifty years earlier.
The largest group of defenders, not including Texians, were those from Louisiana. Then came Crockett's Band from Tennessee and their neighbors in Kentucky.
Of the 95 Texans at the Alamo, 40 came from Gonzales. Thirty-two of which rode through the Mexican lines under the cover of darkness after the siege had begun. Eleven men of San Antonio gave their lives, among these was James Bowie. Nacogdoches and Brazoria Counties both contributed 10 souls to the cause.
The Alamo defenders were not mercenaries, they were a legitimate army with assigned ranks made up of men who desired freedom from a dictatorial ruler who had declared martial law and abolished all power of the states of Mexico. The men's ages and backgrounds were not uniform and they came from near and far to make a stand. Their struggle has contributed much to Texan's unique identity.
Mexicans who fought for the Alamo, wanted to be American. tHEY CHOSE THEIR SIDES. Those Mexicans were Americans so, that paty goes to the Americans.

Location hidden

#18825 Jul 6, 2013
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>So let me get this straight, you are saying get over the Alamo and move on, right? Yet, you can't progress enough to let who ever marry who ever? "Truth is might", is Truth is full of crap. So it's got to be your way and only your way, good luck with that.
It's interesting that you took my ONE post and answered it 3 times.

Maybe YOU should move on.

Location hidden

#18826 Jul 6, 2013
Texan wrote:
Truth is might is just another racist moron. When he dies the planet WILL BE A BETTER PLACE, and God will show him the error of his evil ways.
My existance doesn't affect the world, only Texas.

But, I like to think it will matter to my people, because I speak for them. Even the stupid ones, who listen to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat Field of Farts 819
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Apr 18 Elena 9
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
News Highlights from around the Capitol Apr 8 Sick of Bigots an... 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Jan '15 will quit 7
Looking for Thomas Calvin Allen age 50, does an... Jan '15 Searcher 1
Shawna Lynn Campbell Jan '15 Robyn 1
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]