Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
16,961 - 16,980 of 21,412 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is some really old news, from June 13, 2013. Ah those were the days.. Something else you fail to grasp about these historical events is they educate the ones who learn from history. You have a problem with History 101 as well? That speaks volumes about you..
Chasm widens sucking in the right wing nuts and Teabaggers alike. Traditionalist conservatives are spitting out the poisonous Tea.
Democrats and republican moderates have joined forces. Sweeping aside the Tea Party and the right wing nuts. In all places, Arizona! A previous bestial of the Tea Party.
Between them both they actually came to a budget with bipartisan support. On June 13, 2013 Governor Jan Brewer {R} Led the way that will add over 300,000 of their uninsured citizens to the roles of the insured. Embracing the Obamacare Health Care Plan.
Governor Jan Brewer gathered up her allies and repulsed themselves from the intoxicated Teabaggers and their minions. Carrying it so far as not to answerer any of the Tea and right wing nuts questions and shooting down any of their proposals.
Obamacare exposed the rift that is growing into a chasm where the Tea and the right wing nuts are being pushed into.
Their Senate President Andy Biggs {R} who was a staunch opponent to the Obamacare was swept aside. All these right wing nuts and the Teabaggers, had to say , was similar to what we find on these threads. Right wing nuts and Teabaggers, Constant redundant dysfunctional rhetoric and derogatory remarks. No substance or valid argument. Sputtering and babbling.. Now we know where these urchins get their cue’s from. Rushing Foxes with their Pied Piper’s melodies of “A La Propaganda.”
The chasm widens..
I'm sorry, this one....makes no sense...AZ, Jan Brewer??????????
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

justasayin wrote:
"We" in NH, I NEVER commented on "10's of thousands". Last, your lack of current information rendered your posts "moot" a long time ago, it's just fun to get you started. I'm not interested in "that era", go back and look at your own writings. You have ME confused with another poster pal. I have talked to a couple gun manufacturers in the northeast and the business environment there is less than friendly. I know of one "known" one trying to vacate. I'm on the phone daily with this industry.
Told ya so. Pages upon pages of useless drivel from Burnt Rearend. LOL
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Told ya so. Pages upon pages of useless drivel from Burnt Rearend. LOL
Does this guy "consume" anything? Sometimes he make a little sense, other times, my Lord, it's like who's on first???
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
…………..“Perfect Storm”
The storm arrived in February 2008.
Fannie Mae reports a $ 3.55 billion loss for the fourth quarter of 2007.
Collapsing in March 2008 Bear Sterns accepts buy out by J.P. Morgan Chase. Feds put up $30 billion loan for the purchase.
Carlyle Group defaults on a $16.6 billion debt.
Feds free up $200 billion to support Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
April; International Monetary Fund projects a $945 billion loss from the finical crises. G-7 finance minister agrees to institute a new finical regulations.
June; Repossession of home mortgages doubles and accelerating. Hundreds, including 2 Bear Sterns managers are charged with fraud in the subprime mortgage market.
July; Oil hits all time high of $145 per barrel. Gas at $4 a gallon.
Mortgage lender IndyMac collapses. Freddie Mac and Fannie May spiraling down. Bush announces not to worry, have faith.. Feds guarantee the debts of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
U.S. Secretary of The Treasury Hank Paulson quote “ The global economy is more sound; it is as strong as I’ve seen it in my business career”
September; U.S. Government seizes control of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
On the 17th second oldest investment bank, Lehman Brothers declares bankruptcy. Merrill Lynch is bought out by Bank Of America. Feds bail out AIG Insurance for $85billion
White House through Hank Paulson request $700 billion {no strings attached} bailout plan, for banks and free up some credit.
Last two standing investment banks, Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs are forced to convert to holding companies. This allows them to have direct access to Feds discount window for loans.
September 26; Feds seizes Washington Mutual in America’s largest ever U.S. Bank failure.
September 29; Republican led House rejects presidents Bush’s request of $700 billion bailout.
Wachovia Bank collapsing; negotiations with Citigroup for take over.
Bailout clears the House of Representatives and Bush immediately signs into law.
October 6 to the 10th; Dow drops a record 2,031 points. Weekly loss of 19.67%!
November 4,2008 Obama elected as the economy shrinks by 9% to become the Great Recession. Only the Great Depression was greater in all of U.S. History.
Consider when Bush entered the White House with a budget surplus, a prosperous economy, and a strong middle class. Eight years later leaves the economy, stock markets and the budget, in utter chaos !
Presidential ranking puts Bush slightly ahead of Herbert Hoover. Which is the lowest end of the ranking system.
Lets blame the housing crash on anyone but the Banking Queen, A.K.A. Bawney Fwanks. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Waco 1909

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Nice decision on the voting rights act by the Supreme Court today.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Truth Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is poor in America. Everything anyone needs is free. The deadbeats who do not want to work live better than those who do. That is why illegal aliens flock here. When the dollar finally implodes, you will learn what national poverty is really like.
You misunderstand. I am talking about the whites in America who are poor but, have to suffer with it because they are white.
They will not get out of poverty because they cannot buy educatioon for their children. There are no scholarships for white children. If whites are the majority population, isn't white poverty a national poverty?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here is some more reading material.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/in-jeopardy-future...
That's further proof that white extermination is real.
Techniques used in other countries, will work here, as well.

We have to return to being the descendants of those who created America. There was no cowardice there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When the dollar finally implodes, the freetards will learn about FEMA camps and forced labor programs. Unfortunately, the rest of us get to suffer too.
I hope all real Americans keep their guns - they will need them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
It's all scarey, you get up every morning and go to work and do not know if the job will be there for you tommorrow. OR you get up every morning to look for work and do not know how you will make it until tommorrow. OUT SOURCING a result of CORPERATE GREED. Why pay an American a living wage when you can get a Third Worlder to do it for a slave wage?
It's about more than outsourcing our jobs overseas ... it's also bring lower wage immigrants here, for insourcing.
Immigration has created third-world labor in America.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that Jews are not White and that they are the main reason for our current economic mess?
Those are the conclusions drawn from research.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
He's just an anti semitic, racist. And it's trash like him that give us all a bad name.
All of us - who?

Jews are the financiers of the world. Henry Ford, Roosevelt, among others, knew firsthand, that Jews were the sabotuers.
Lemme guess - you're Jewish and are offended that anyone would question your superiority?
Get used to it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it if they stalk and harass me. Then they get to learn all about themselves. LOL Most of these dimwits are just jealous of Texas. Most
of them hate to admit that the cesspools that they reside in are dying.
I love Texas, it's Paradise, exept there's too msny foriegners here.

Say, do you still think Perry is doing a good job? I like many of his stands but, can't forget he's giving free college to immigrants.

Wouldn't it be great if education was available for all Amerucans - first?

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are the conclusions drawn from research.
Are they your conclusions as well?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Hell it would have been nice if you had some yourself.
Waco 1909

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

The old"blame the Jews"syndrome, trotted out by those who find it easier to hate, than think. Hitler knew that people responded to raw emotion over reason , and pulled Germany to the brink of extinction, as the Germans engaged in an orgy of hate. Only to discover, that hate goes both ways.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

AND; no good ever comes from hate, as hate begets evil.
Waco 1909

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
AND; no good ever comes from hate, as hate begets evil.
You'd think that after all these centuries people would get a clue. Hate is seductive.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

As are are all of satans tools, and too many will remain clueless until the final battle.
Waco 1909

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
As are are all of satans tools, and too many will remain clueless until the final battle.
The TRUTH will stand when the world is on fire.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

The TRUTH always stands some people just don't want to see or hear it. A very sad but true fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••