Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 818)

Showing posts 16,341 - 16,360 of20,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Just So You Know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

As long as Rick Perry is in the governor's mansion, the Texas education system will continue to decline. The voucher system is ruining public schools.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

He wants to make sure all the children of Texas know less than he does.
App State Fan

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

The racist Obama will not stop until people wise up.His views are those of his father.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Does this really suprise you? Unless he is impeached we still have three more years of him.
moreBSplease

Azle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Texan, did you break out of your padded cell in Pelican Bay again? I guess we will have to up your dose again.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is you can’t handle the truth !
Proof of republicans catastrophic false leadership is in the pudding.
Pentagon now asking $450 Million! To maintain Guantanamo Bay. May 14th Pentagon request $79 Million for detention,$20.5 Million for military Commission; Nearly double from a year ago of $12.6 Million, Additionally requesting $40 Million for fiber optic cables,$99 Million for operations and Maintenance and $200 Million for upgrades for their “temporary facilities”.? Estimating construction time will take another 10 years. All this for 166 prisoners that after over a decade of not even charging the suspects.
Guantanamo has become a black eye for our nation. Military administrators are overboard with their expenses and inefficiencies to process their prisoners to justice.
International Allies view this in disfavorable illuminating light of our “Human Rights Violations” Hypocrisy. Terrorist use this failure for our “Truth and Justice self proclaimed ideology to recruit additional terrorist. Consider those prisoners as being educated by Guantanamo archaic “Dungeons and Dragons” strategies. Those released will serve the terrorist once again with far more vigor.
$ 450 Million would serve this Nation more productively by increasing securities in our embassies that are in harms way. Something republicans have continuously denied to fund. Just as they deny the closing of Guantanamo Bay. Presently they have additional suspects that the military wants to incarcerate to Guantanamo Bay from the Libya and Benghazi affaires.
Military Justice has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt their inefficiency in such matters. No more funds to Guantanamo Bay detention center and allow this black eye to heal itself. Pentagon can draw on the sequested budget they have been assigned to or let the “Concentration Camp” fade away.
Why don't you get your head out of Obamas rectal area and go read some news. It will be much more informative than the regurgitated crap that
you post on a daily basis.

When Obummer is finally impeached for his Chicago style politics, you will be out of a job windbag. May I suggest buying lots of bags to hold
all of the manure that you spread around. You should be able to make
a killing in the fertilizer market.
App State Fan

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Does this really suprise you? Unless he is impeached we still have three more years of him.
IRS director Lerner takes the fifth. Obama creeps closer to the edge....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Just So You Know wrote:
As long as Rick Perry is in the governor's mansion, the Texas education system will continue to decline. The voucher system is ruining public schools.
The NEA and political correctness has already turned public schools into indoctrination center hellholes. We might just as well shut down all the
schools and send the kids to learn how to sign up for welfare and food
stamps.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is you can’t handle the truth !
Proof of republicans catastrophic false leadership is in the pudding.
Pentagon now asking $450 Million! To maintain Guantanamo Bay. May 14th Pentagon request $79 Million for detention,$20.5 Million for military Commission; Nearly double from a year ago of $12.6 Million, Additionally requesting $40 Million for fiber optic cables,$99 Million for operations and Maintenance and $200 Million for upgrades for their “temporary facilities”.? Estimating construction time will take another 10 years. All this for 166 prisoners that after over a decade of not even charging the suspects.
Guantanamo has become a black eye for our nation. Military administrators are overboard with their expenses and inefficiencies to process their prisoners to justice.
International Allies view this in disfavorable illuminating light of our “Human Rights Violations” Hypocrisy. Terrorist use this failure for our “Truth and Justice self proclaimed ideology to recruit additional terrorist. Consider those prisoners as being educated by Guantanamo archaic “Dungeons and Dragons” strategies. Those released will serve the terrorist once again with far more vigor.
$ 450 Million would serve this Nation more productively by increasing securities in our embassies that are in harms way. Something republicans have continuously denied to fund. Just as they deny the closing of Guantanamo Bay. Presently they have additional suspects that the military wants to incarcerate to Guantanamo Bay from the Libya and Benghazi affaires.
Military Justice has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt their inefficiency in such matters. No more funds to Guantanamo Bay detention center and allow this black eye to heal itself. Pentagon can draw on the sequested budget they have been assigned to or let the “Concentration Camp” fade away.
Yada-yada. Considering it's a democrat in office now, your republican bashing is pointless.

I bet you don't know how to summarize your opinions. Northerners are that way. A whole lot of hot air to keep their end of the conversation.

I know this because I know people from the north. I can get them to talk slower but, can't seem to get them to wrap it up.

What's your point?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Barney Barney Barney, you're just too long winded and full of s--t. And Truth you've got to be one of the two or three biggest morons on the planet.
I agree with you, about the long-winded-without a-point Bernard.

But, what makes you think I'm as moron? The fact that I'm proud to be a Texan and won't let any imposters claim our fame?

The fact that I'm aware of the imminent perils to my race?

The fact that I know racial purity is important, according to my religion?

Or, because you think I shouldn't be so outspoken about my beliefs?

I rather think you a moron, for flunking class while I'm telling you the truth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Just So You Know wrote:
As long as we keep accepting immigrants with different cultural needs, our education system will continue to decline.

As long as we keep recruiting immigrants and training them for important positions, instead of training American citizens, our education system will be meaningless.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Truth, are you actually capeable of thought?
godmegur

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch...
Get Lucky?
App State Fan

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as we keep accepting immigrants with different cultural needs, our education system will continue to decline.
As long as we keep recruiting immigrants and training them for important positions, instead of training American citizens, our education system will be meaningless.
I agree.Immigrants want to come here, they need to leave their former nationalistic impulses behind.
DJ Jessy Fresh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

App State Fan wrote:
<quoted text> I agree.Immigrants want to come here, they need to leave their former nationalistic impulses behind.
I agree that criminals commit crimes and that illegal aliens are criminals.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

DJ J F, you could not possibly be more correct. What part of illegal do some people NOT UNDERSTAND?
App State Fan

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Boys, I was referring to the legal immigrants.Illegal aliens should be gunned down like dogs.No joke.
Bubba

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Kill this post already! Give it a freaking rest....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Bubba wrote:
Kill this post already! Give it a freaking rest....
Is someone twisting your arm to click on this thread?. If not, get lost.
Wow

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,341 - 16,360 of20,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Morris County was issued at April 18 at 7:54PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Lone Star Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••