Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
16,261 - 16,280 of 21,408 Comments Last updated 1 min ago
Impeach

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

The overly verbose moron Forand is exactly what is wrong with America these days.Many words, no real meaning, simply mindless drivel, from a man who thinks of himself as an intellectual, but is utterly incapable of doing anything but spouting left wing puerile rhetoric.A kneejerk liberal who has a vicious hatred of those who dare to disagree with his by-the-liberal-book tirades.
cindy

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

wow
find me

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Find me
dirk

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Impeach wrote:
The overly verbose moron Forand is exactly what is wrong with America these days.Many words, no real meaning, simply mindless drivel, from a man who thinks of himself as an intellectual, but is utterly incapable of doing anything but spouting left wing puerile rhetoric.A kneejerk liberal who has a vicious hatred of those who dare to disagree with his by-the-liberal-book tirades.
That just about sums it up. Burnt Foreskin is trying to cover the pr!ck in the WH, with his mindless rants and babble.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
As a veteran all I've got to say is F>off Barney.
That makes two of us. The worthless crap sack should take his Kenyan MESSiah and go live in Cuba where they belong.
Impeach

Gatlinburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That just about sums it up. Burnt Foreskin is trying to cover the pr!ck in the WH, with his mindless rants and babble.
Technically I believe Forand with his narcissistic self-worship is a candidate for psychiatric intervention.What a megalomanical vomitus mass the shrieking blowhard is.Puffed up with his own deluded sense of importance, the quarter wit spews out his rank and rancid puke as though all the world was listening intently to the cascading flow of manure that is squeezed out of his putrid mouth-sphincter.What a sap.
Murgatroyd

Gatlinburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Dammit that jerk impeach done run the dude from Florida off.
Murgatroyd

Gatlinburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Dammit
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

No Barney will be back, his overblown s--t stained ego just won't let him stay under that rock he calls home.
The Waco Kid

Gatlinburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Texan you know how it is with these liberals.They scream like little Bitches when they don't get their way.Then you have to hear their atheistic tirades against Christians.Rarely do I see any Christians attacking atheists for their beliefs, but almost daily I have to put up with atheists railing against Christians.The insecure punks have to blame everything on Christians, as basically they are dirty cowards.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Barney is an embarrassment even to Liberals, and I don't have any more respect for Consevatives, Moderates are more to my liking, as I tend to hold to a middle ground. For the most part I let people do what they want so long as it doesn't harm me. If you want to see me get ticked off let a radical Conservative or Liberal try to push their will on me. It doesn't usually turn out real well.
The Waco Kid

Gatlinburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Barney is an embarrassment even to Liberals, and I don't have any more respect for Consevatives, Moderates are more to my liking, as I tend to hold to a middle ground. For the most part I let people do what they want so long as it doesn't harm me. If you want to see me get ticked off let a radical Conservative or Liberal try to push their will on me. It doesn't usually turn out real well.
Tell you what, all this SHIT coming down on Obama and the dems ain't just nothing to worry about, it's very much worrisome! I was moderate-left for years, now I'm heading to moderate-right.Plus, I'm getting tired if taking SHIT from atheists, when I have never harassed atheists at any time.Think that's about to change, though.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Obama is Obama and he should never have been elected, but Bush was Bush and that was going to bode well for any non-Republican. Far right Far left not worth a damn either one. You shouldn't have to take s--t off of an atheist, muslum, or Christian. Their rights end where they start stepping on your.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Leave you guys alone for a short time and all you do is talk about me. Knew you would miss me. Your miniscule ranting’s validate that deduction. Hey California is at 9% unemployment. How you guys doing. Keep in mind California has Quality paying jobs where as Texas, well not so much as so. Here I’ll throw you a small bone for ya to chew on. Remember a long, long time ago the issue of the IRS…
IRS Use is nothing new. Nor is it for political activism and social groups. Little to nothing at present linking Obama with fore knowledge of this recent interest of the IRS’s investigations, to enforce Federal Tax Code 501 [c][4].
F.D.R. used it against it Sen. Huey Long of Louisiana and Hoover’s Treasury Andrew Melton.
Nixon against all those on his “enemies list‘. Boasting on the Watergate tapes to his aids of his use of it. Assigned George Schultz to investigate Hennery Kimmelan private business man that backed McGovern. Stating “ What’s he trying to do? Say that we can’t play politics with the IRS.
Eisenhower against the communist party.
Kennedy against nonprofit organizations. Hmm similar to what Obama is being accused of.
Carter’s IRS director Jerome Kurtz ended tax exempt status to private Christian schools.
Clinton had the IRS audit the Heritage Foundation and the NRA.
George W. Bush against the NAACP for urging his defeat in 2004. Languished in the courts for 2 years. IRS alleged improper political activity. Civil Rights argued it was a victim of political bias.
True as far back as F.D.R. Use of the IRS has been a bipartisan thing said Bruce Barllett, a tax official of Ronald Reagan and H.W. Bush.“BUT” this one of Obama’s seems to have originated from the bottom up rather than from the top down.
IRS’s duties are to weed out organizations that qualify for tax exemptions and those that do not. Tax exempt organizations cannot show any bias to any political candidate or party.
Number of applications for tax exempt status doubled to the pre elections of 2012. Fueling that rise was derived by the Supreme Court’s decision of 2010 {Citizens United} obscuring differences of political activism, mainly from the right, from social welfare groups. Promoting lawyers’ to find loopholes. Said Historian Stephen Hess.
This amounts to nothing more than republicans redundant strategy of red herrings for their herd. If IRS did not investigate, then republicans would charge them of being guilty for not performing their duties as defined in 501 [c][4]. Typical ploy of extremist right wing.
Red herring being served at this time is to distract their herd from recognizing Obama’s achievement in reigning in the deficit in record time. Which they will soon be serving ominous warnings the deficit is decreasing the debt TOO FAST and will prove disastrous.
GOP { Get Obama Persecuted } at all cost . Venomous deceitful character of republicans. Has been and is continuously being illuminated.
The Waco Kid

Gatlinburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

It's hard not to talk about the biggest goddamn fool on Topix you sneering little retard.Go find a mirror and masturbate in front of it, dickless.You so in love with your own dumb ass.
Murgatroyd

Gatlinburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Democrat apologists wouldn't say a thing no matter what their sacred party did.FORAND wears Obamas ass like a mustache.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
No Barney will be back,.
I'M BACK! Ahhh lets not forget the huge deficit that the republicans stuck us with. Baying of their heard rose above their stench with Nay, Nay, Nay..
U.S. Budget Deficit Shrinks Far Faster Than Expected
The Congressional Budget Office said the 2013 fiscal deficit would fall to about $642 billion, or 4 percent of G.D.P., about $200 billion less than it estimated just three months ago.
U.S. Budget Deficit Shrinks Far Faster Than Expected
WASHINGTON — Since the recession ended four years ago, the federal budget deficit has topped $1 trillion every year. But now the government’s annual deficit is shrinking far faster than anyone in Washington expected, and perhaps even faster than many economists think is advisable for the health of the economy.
The agency forecast that the deficit, which topped 10 percent of gross domestic product in 2009, could shrink to as little as 2.1 percent of gross domestic product by 2015 — a level that most analysts say would be easily sustainable over the long run — before beginning to climb gradually through the rest of the decade.
Over all, the figures demonstrate how the economic recovery has begun to refill the government’s coffers. At the same time, Washington, despite its republican political paralysis.
Republicans say perhaps too successful. Given that the economy continues to perform well below its potential and that unemployment has so far failed to fall below 7.5 percent, many economists are cautioning that the deficit is coming down too fast, too soon.
Now Obama is showing his democratic colors of success in financials. With the government running a hefty $113 billion surplus in the tax payment month of April, according to the Treasury, analysts now do not expect the country to run out of room under its debt ceiling.
The $200 billion reduction to the estimated deficit comes not from the $85 billion in mandatory cuts known as sequestration, nor from the package of tax increases that Congress passed this winter to avoid the so-called fiscal cliff. The office had already incorporated those policy changes in its February forecast.
Republicans want Congress to agree for this year to serving as a partial brake on the recovery, cutting government jobs and preventing growth from accelerating to a more robust pace, many economists have warned. The International Monetary Fund has called the country’s pace of deficit reduction “overly strong,” arguing that Washington should delay some of its budget cuts while adopting a longer-term strategy to hold down future deficits. Typical, small minds for small growth..
CBO is revising its estimates for the current year, the budget office also cut its projections of the 10-year cumulative deficit by $618 billion. Those longer-term adjustments are mostly a result of smaller projected outlays for the entitlement programs of Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare, as well as smaller interest payments on the debt. The C.B.O. has quietly erased hundreds of billions of dollars in projected government health spending over the last few years.
It did so again on Tuesday. In February, the budget office projected that the United States would spend about $8.1 trillion on Medicare and $4.4 trillion on Medicaid over the next 10 fiscal years. It now projects it will spend $7.9 trillion on Medicare and $4.3 trillion on Medicaid. Republicans “Chicken Little” is dying. Serving red herrings will return to the menu for their herd.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
THUS what was said here is accurate. As is the inspiring comments of the Right Wing Nuts are deaf dumb and blind. Dumb is referring to your inability to converse intellectually. Symptom of a poorly managed republican educational system of the Great Sovereign State of Texas.
A mathematical investigation was produced by the statisticians Pedro Santa Clara and Rossen Valkanov that exposes the superior performance of the stock markets under democrats. That this is but one example of the democrat’s superiority, as there are more.
Their study encompasses 80 years. Study demonstrates systematically and positively surprised by democratic policies. Comparing the stewardship of the two parties. They calculated each economic indicator as an “annual average” during the democrats and republicans of their economic stewardship of their 40 years each. Turns out to be a landslide for democrats providing beneficial returns to the nation. One example; Democrat’s presided over a very respectable average annual compound return of 9.60% during their 40 years where in as republicans averaged a dismal 0.58%.
Consider this; a 401K plan invested in stocks and had a value of $100,000 at the beginning of the 40 years. Democrats would accumulate in compound interest $ 3,912,210 where in as republicans would only produce $126,027 . Another example; “IF” an employee were to invest $5,000 per year into their 401K for 40 years in a democratic stewardship the employee would have $1,985,526 in the bank. Where as the republican would produce a dismal $224,375.
That republicans advocate that they are good for businesses is false as compared to the democrats
Another interesting fact emerges within the statistical study. The income gap between the 99% and the top 1% has widened considerably under republicans. Averaging .49% as compared to the democrat’s .41% That is to say under republicans the income gap in 40 years, widened by 19.6% and narrowed 16.4%. Resulting in a 36% difference.
LOL on debt republicans increased debt by 2.5 times greater than that of the democrats. Republicans $7.1 Trillion vs. the democrats $2.8 Trillion.
GOP’s Self-Proclamation for economic dominance; in fact it is a misnomer to call the GOP a fiscal responsible party and or a smaller government, when in fact the contrary is true.
Obama’s administration indicates he sought the great leaders on these issue. Eccles and FDR, Reagan and O’Neill to do what is most productive for our nation.
Edthirty , Texas and DJ can now pass on, this one small example of the fallacies of the republican’s erroneous policies and deceptions.. Three stars that twinkle and sparkle in a dim republican lone star state.

Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

The Waco Kid wrote:
Texan you know how it is with these liberals.They scream like little Bitches when they don't get their way.Then you have to hear their atheistic tirades against Christians.Rarely do I see any Christians attacking atheists for their beliefs, but almost daily I have to put up with atheists railing against Christians.The insecure punks have to blame everything on Christians, as basically they are dirty cowards.
Hmmm. When have I ever said I’m an Atheists? You accuse and no proof.
Zealots, Zionist two birds of the same feather. Truth’s bias for religion is taught at an early age as the Taliban have and are demonstrated, as the Christians were infamous for. Only in the last century, have they lost that title to the Islamic. Yet there are still in there punching it out… Problem with both of them; is their lack of facts.
Notice how religions put the burden of proof for their fables, myths and folk lore on others to prove it is true. Over 6,500 years of their mystical ideologies no proof or fact can they muster forth for their gods that created the evil they claim to be in opposition. Odd at times the same gods are claimed by the warring factors for some political declaration. Warring for peace is as much a paradox as balling for virginity. Warring for an all powerful god is a paradox. For which breath did Hitler breath that god was not aware of? Hitler had purpose; for this almighty god to demonstrate? Then in the next breath they boast of our free will! Note “Free Will” is never mentioned in bibles. Little wonder, that existence emulates confusion of reason and rationality, as so ordained.
All religions hold their Zionist universal soldiers. They have discovered that they hate not only their enemies but everyone who does not share their hatred, and they want to fight and force others to fight. They turn their churches into recruiting stations and their vestries into munitions workshop.
They persecute with their profession of horrors, at the blunt utterance of their own opinions. Behind the scenes, anyone with any genuine religious sensibility finds these atrocities revolting, BUT the thing is done. Governing classes have made it so , only the law against blasphemy is not applied to themselves and strongly approve of said persecutions. Enabling them to represent their own privileges as the religion of their herd.
Therefore martyrs of all times and their persecutors remain subject to the same ideology. Fate impressed upon them, by their minority Zionist. No sense of common value for humanity. Amusing themselves with killings. Making any silly-clever gentleman or messiah, as one to be idolized. Such are the idols that are imposed upon the various herds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Lone Star Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••