Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
16,161 - 16,180 of 21,736 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Damn Barney, you're about a longwinded sucker, you go on and on and on and on and on with the same BS. Give you and the rest of the politicly correct morons your way and it won't be long before we're all either speaking Russian or praying to allah. Not thanks. If you think Sweden, UK, France and those Scandinavian Countries are so great just pack your s--t and go live there. We do not need the likes of you telling Americans what to do, so just FO Barney.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Bernard, its great that you think our government loves us all.Who knows, maybe"1984" rattled me.Ever read"Animal Farm"? What an indictment of communism that was.But, the plain fact is, is that our govt.just bought a SHIT load of ammo designed for maximum tissue damage, not to mention 1.6 BILLION MORE ROUNDS of ammo.A little suspicion, is better than insane trust.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Bernard, also like to point out......this isn't the old republican party,....nor is this the old democratic party.Seems to me, they've both changed.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

So true waco, so true. It's a shame that anyone puts faith in a political party, any political party. But you do have the Barneys of the world who pick a party, then follow blindly. Then when things go wrong as they most often do the Party sheep wonder why.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to understand that the oligarchy has some very big plans for us.
1. Dept. Of Homeland Stupidity bought over a billion rounds of 7. 8. Development of non-lethal electromagnetic weaponry for "crowd control".
Most of this enslavement crap is paid for by "We The People" through our tax dollars. Notice during the so-called Presidential debates that nothing was said about the expenditures on "Homeland Security"?.
Easy to understand? LOL you comprehend. Give me a break.
#1 Here your are a lifetime member of the NRA and you want to REGULATE how much ammo Homeland Security will be allowed. Hypocrite to say the LEAST you are. Only 1700 armored vehicles for how may millions of Tin Hat nuts meandering our streets with their Un restricted arms and ammunitions. Have far more faith in Homeland Security then in some Tin Hat Nut.
#2 Have already proven your Tin Hat FEMA Concentration Camps are your illusionary illusions. One of many sites I have provided for you.“BUT” your obstinate betrayal of all authority will leave you deaf, dumb [ used in the mental sense for defiant not oral] and blind in your abyss of paranoia.
#3 STAGED SHOOTINGS ! Here we go; another Tin Hat Nut’s illusionary illusion reality.
#4 The only Fast and Furious is yourself. A sting gone bad to remove abusive gun runners from America to Mexico. Alas those weapons were LEGALY purchased in the USA due to our failed poorly Regulated Gun laws. Media did Talk about it. Your problem you cannot hear them.
#5 Amnesty instead of deportation? You applying for the tomato picking jobs or are you fear competing with the college students and graduates.“OR” your fear your Tin Hat ideologies will be easily exposed that you are of a rapidly dying majority.
#6 LOL your paranoia will trouble you ever so much then. Imagine exposing all of your private inane actions. OOOO so scared.
#7 More Tin Hat Nut’s conspiracy. Now we are to fear medical advances with MRI’s and brain magnetic stimulation that suppresses various mental ailments without surgery. OOOO Fear, Fear….. New medical advancement being used on humans.. Bad.. Bad
#8 Oh no to actually to seek non lethal control of disturbances. Nah defiant likes the good old days of kill, kill, kill. This just after his #7 compassionate concerns. Observe the paradox’s this defiant has to constantly seek to balance. Poor, poor soul in torment.
#9 Political Correctness?“OR” how about more cultural interactive social applications? That would be more correct as the issue. Politics is but a tool we use to obtain that goal. TV’s can be used to educate as well as for less beneficial purposes. That is up to you on how you choose to use it. Hey here is an idea. Defiant try to actually educate yourself and read some constructive books or constructive DVD’s. Stay away from tabloid’s and Tin Hat Nuts authors.
#10 LOL defiant can actually be humiliated? Suggest until you increase your education keep mouth shut at the airports and all social gatherings. You will be amazed how your humiliation will decrease.
Enslavement? Chicken Little is once again chirping his sky is falling illusions. Paid by Tax payers is for security from the Tin Hats amongst us. Candidates did talk about Homeland security. Most of them said they have to beef it up. Once again you exposed yourself as being deaf and blind to reality as it passes you by, by, by, by,,,,
\
&#65532;
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Texan wrote:
Damn Barney, you're about a longwinded sucker, you go on and on and on and on and on with the same BS. Give you and the rest of the politicly correct morons your way and it won't be long before we're all either speaking Russian or praying to allah. Not thanks. If you think Sweden, UK, France and those Scandinavian Countries are so great just pack your s--t and go live there. We do not need the likes of you telling Americans what to do, so just FO Barney.
Same BS as what I’m answering to with your redundant BS. Blah , blah Russian, Allah. Never stated anything that supports that accusation. Which is all, your callow abilities can muster. That there are superior capitalist systems to ours is no reason to leave. I have paid my dues here and now have lifetime full medical coverage and a lifetime retirement bought and paid for. So get over it. Americans {NEED} not my opinions as much as they don’t {NEED} yours. Your pathetic ego; you are stumbling over and over, and over. Trying to dictate to others and denying their rights to Free Speech. YUP true American you be.. That’s your America Right? Son of Bill O’Riely Shut up, Shut up, Shut Up whenever some one produces a fact that disapproves his bumper sticker wisdom.
Haha

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Same BS as what I’m answering to with your redundant BS. Blah , blah Russian, Allah. Never stated anything that supports that accusation. Which is all, your callow abilities can muster. That there are superior capitalist systems to ours is no reason to leave. I have paid my dues here and now have lifetime full medical coverage and a lifetime retirement bought and paid for. So get over it. Americans {NEED} not my opinions as much as they don’t {NEED} yours. Your pathetic ego; you are stumbling over and over, and over. Trying to dictate to others and denying their rights to Free Speech. YUP true American you be.. That’s your America Right? Son of Bill O’Riely Shut up, Shut up, Shut Up whenever some one produces a fact that disapproves his bumper sticker wisdom.
Good
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Bernard, its great that you think our government loves us all.Who knows, maybe"1984" rattled me.Ever read"Animal Farm"? What an indictment of communism that was.But, the plain fact is, is that our govt.just bought a SHIT load of ammo designed for maximum tissue damage, not to mention 1.6 BILLION MORE ROUNDS of ammo.A little suspicion, is better than insane trust.

Here you go again with some of your media hyped up BS, No one ever said the government loves all. Now you are producing fallacies to argue with and you want me to take a particular ideology that I never indicated I support You apparently did not read my reply 17650 on page 809. AND then you wonder why we keep repeating. You did not answerer whether or not if you want that book that statistically proves the fallacies of our recent republican agendas. Afraid of too much facts for you to handle? As well as you did not answerer that Huckleberry is to be or not to be capitalized. I answerer your questions and you fail to answerer. Just pick and choose, is that what you are? Another defiant Tex?
Yes, saw 1984 and was amused. It came and went and still has not arrived. Yes I read Animal Farm. How do you get communism out of that? Your goanna have to spin on that one. It was about a poorly regulated democratic capitalist system. Seeking to remedy a flaw system does not mean one is an opponent of enemy vintage. Is that how you think? Any one that advocates that there are grounds where we can increase the prospects of a system. Is the enemy. Really…
That you are keeping an inventory of how much ammunition Homeland Security is stock piling. Then could you do an inventory as to how much ammunition our gun totters here in the USA stockpile every month/year. How many are with the Tin Hat constituents. Then how much are the terrorist stockpiling and if you want break down as to the specific ammunition designation, go ahead. NAH you won’t you prefer to have it all wrapped up and set before you. Then as with this GUY told me IINSANE TRUST you have in his words you go on and on about WHAT??
Stating of what one agency is doing with one specific ammo and not providing the opposing force ammo accusation is inconclusive. All adds up to nothing but simpleton hype for chicken little.
Insane trust you accuse me of??? Link, link where did I ever say that. for any party or organization. Again just more make believe fundamentals you present for debate. ONCE AGAIN go back and read my comment 17650 on page 809. Repeating, repeating, repeating..
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Bernard, also like to point out......this isn't the old republican party,....nor is this the old democratic party.Seems to me, they've both changed.
One Truth is all things Change. Except the callow arguments the Tex and defiant waco keep repeating, repeating, repeating.
{waco1909 wrote:
Bernard doesn't understand that both parties are part of this mendacity, he chooses to think that the dems are all light and sugar}
Mendacity in politics is an argumentative point. That both parties make use of it is to expected and required. It is one of the nature’s of the beast of politicians. How I evaluate our political parties is not by some blind allegiance. Did that once, as a republican, which exposed to me the errors of blind alliances to any party or individual. I base my support to those that I perceive to be the greater good for our humanity.
Distributions of our laborers productivity is one example of how I measure the parties or our leadership. Those advocating Austerity policies raises a red flag . Those that advocate total equality, raise a red flag. Liberal International Free Trade Markets will be the future. Responsible well regulated capitalism will be a major component. It will NOT be the only factor that will be the eventual unified globalization of our humanities.
Observing both parties for the past 80 years on these measures and responsibilities exposes as to which party here in the USA has been the most beneficial to those measurements. Sponsoring a mature path to our equality and inequality. Presently republican party has accelerated to far to inequality producing insecurity. Here and abroad. That is not to say ALL republicans. There are some that retain the vintages of the Grand Old Party. Some I still have voted for.
Now the statisticians at Pedro Santa Clara and Rosen Valknaov have evaluated the two parties on various factors for leadership for the past 80 years a couple of years ago Each president is evaluated and reduced to the numbers. Republicans did not fair well for the most part. Especially in the last 40 years. I have a book in my library on that subject. If your interested. Good reading. I was surprised, as were the statisticians’ were, in what they discovered. Think of it, as a who done it, murder mystery novel…. Leave your emotions back on the dock. Sail out into the light crystal clear blue oceans of reality.
Here is a thought; Examine a well regulated capitalist system and compare it to ours. World Bank does it. Start with Sweden, UK, France and most Scandinavian countries.“IF” memory serves me, the World Bank rates us 37th in being a well regulated capitalist system
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Texan wrote:
So true waco, so true. It's a shame that anyone puts faith in a political party, any political party. But you do have the Barneys of the world who pick a party, then follow blindly. Then when things go wrong as they most often do the Party sheep wonder why.
One Truth is all things Change. Something Tex can never comprehend. Except the callow arguments the Tex and defiant waco keep repeating, repeating, repeating.
{waco1909 wrote:
Bernard doesn't understand that both parties are part of this mendacity, he chooses to think that the dems are all light and sugar}
Mendacity in politics is an argumentative point. That both parties make use of it is to expected and required. It is one of the nature’s of the beast of politicians. How I evaluate our political parties is not by some blind allegiance. Did that once, as a republican, which exposed to me the errors of blind alliances to any party or individual. I base my support to those that I perceive to be the greater good for our humanity.
Distributions of our laborers productivity is one example of how I measure the parties or our leadership. Those advocating Austerity policies raises a red flag . Those that advocate total equality, raise a red flag. Liberal International Free Trade Markets will be the future. Responsible well regulated capitalism will be a major component. It will NOT be the only factor that will be the eventual unified globalization of our humanities.
Observing both parties for the past 80 years on these measures and responsibilities exposes as to which party here in the USA has been the most beneficial to those measurements. Sponsoring a mature path to our equality and inequality. Presently republican party has accelerated to far to inequality producing insecurity. Here and abroad. That is not to say ALL republicans. There are some that retain the vintages of the Grand Old Party. Some I still have voted for.
Now the statisticians at Pedro Santa Clara and Rosen Valknaov have evaluated the two parties on various factors for leadership for the past 80 years a couple of years ago Each president is evaluated and reduced to the numbers. Republicans did not fair well for the most part. Especially in the last 40 years. I have a book in my library on that subject. If your interested. Good reading. I was surprised, as were the statisticians’ were, in what they discovered. Think of it, as a who done it, murder mystery novel…. Leave your emotions back on the dock. Sail out into the light crystal clear blue oceans of reality.
Here is a thought; Examine a well regulated capitalist system and compare it to ours. World Bank does it. Start with Sweden, UK, France and most Scandinavian countries.“IF” memory serves me, the World Bank rates us 37th in being a well regulated capitalist system

Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

waco1909 wrote:

Yes I realize that the democrats of the old south have changed to republicans after LBJ’s realized the southerners failure to recognize the Bill of Rights applied to the African American as well as to the all of our citizens equally. That only goes further to expose the fallacies and corruptions of the republican party. As the populace increase in education it serves to illuminate the republicans as a failing party leadership for the Americans.
Democrats’ changed to embrace a more conservative ideology. Emulating Abe Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt and Eisenhower. Something I dear say the waco defiant Tex will have difficulty to even grasp the significance of this evolution. After all, evolution is beyond their gods abilities..
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Blah blah blah longwinded piece of commie crap.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Texan wrote:
Talk about following a party blindly like sheep. LOL This from a republican that is to ashamed to admit he is republican! affiliated. Similar to the Tampa republican convention when they booted out the Tea and ashamed to call out the Bushwhackers out onto the floor. The party of the herded sheep that all bay on command from their shepherd; NAY, NAY, NAY, ; None so blind than those that CHOOSE NOT to see.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

But I do see DUMBA--. Bush was a bad joke on this entire country, so bad that another bad joke followed him into office. Republicans nor Democrats have a monopoly on ignorance and greed. So pull your head out of your a-- and you might see that no political party gives a damn about you, me, or anything else aside from being in control and shoving their greedy agendas down our throat. And if you believe Obama and the Democrats care one iota more about you than Bush and the Republicans did you are too stupid to take up space and breath air. In short Barney you are complete and total moron and no amount of your retoric will change that.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I realize that the democrats of the old south have changed to republicans after LBJ’s realized the southerners failure to recognize the Bill of Rights applied to the African American as well as to the all of our citizens equally. That only goes further to expose the fallacies and corruptions of the republican party. As the populace increase in education it serves to illuminate the republicans as a failing party leadership for the Americans.
Democrats’ changed to embrace a more conservative ideology. Emulating Abe Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt and Eisenhower. Something I dear say the waco defiant Tex will have difficulty to even grasp the significance of this evolution. After all, evolution is beyond their gods abilities..
EVOLUTION beyond GOD? Hardly.GOD does, however seen to be beyond you, old boy.Science changes daily.GOD doesn't.What science says is fact today, will be disproved tomorrow.A few years ago, it was deemed impossible to map the human genome .Now? Old hat.Bernard, there is no doubt, at least in my mind, that there is no way that you could conceive of anything greater than yourself.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
But I do see DUMBA--. Bush was a bad joke on this entire country, so bad that another bad joke followed him into office. Republicans nor Democrats have a monopoly on ignorance and greed. So pull your head out of your a-- and you might see that no political party gives a damn about you, me, or anything else aside from being in control and shoving their greedy agendas down our throat. And if you believe Obama and the Democrats care one iota more about you than Bush and the Republicans did you are too stupid to take up space and breath air. In short Barney you are complete and total moron and no amount of your retoric will change that.
Barney is a government paid shill. I am pretty sure of it. Many of his posts contain regurgitated crap from his other previous posts. That's how he responds so quick with half a page of his usual drivel in an attempt to confuse and baffle anyone who wants to waste their time on him.

He's actually just a worthless academic parasite, just like his master who occupies the White House with nothing worthwhile to contribute to any
matter beyond scorched-earth partisan warfare. He's probably been a
disloyal #uck all of his life to anything other than Marxist beliefs
and too old to change now.

At one time the fool bragged about being a U.S. Marine. I'll eat my
DD-214 if the useless crap sack even wore a military uniform.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be a Darwin disciple but a useless old Marxist pantywaist academic parasite like you had better hope that there is a God that spares a moron
like you from "survival of the fittest".

There is no such thing as "education" in the politics that you speak of. There is only "indoctrination".

----------
"Democrats’ changed to embrace a more conservative ideology."
----------
WTF?. Do you think that we are all that stupid and gullible?. The constant
class and race warfare generated continuously by you pukes, along with pushing the issues of guns, gays and immigration and nothing about jobs and the economy tells a different story.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Defiant I really think you're bringing up some good points.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Defiant I really think you're bringing up some good points.
Thanks Waco. Now we can stand by for a few pages of worthless babble by the fruitcake.
Texas

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

American Pride wrote:
Today we are having a Grand Old Party
We need a democrat governor

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Lone Star Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••