It's easy to understand that the oligarchy has some very big plans for us.Bernard, to me,FDR was an American hero.Dems have done great things for this country.But, everywhere I look, its more regulations, fees, and mindless laws.I was a trucker, after the post office.The regulation is to the point of insanity! Each state, different laws, constant inspection stations, one after the other.Seems to me also, the"political correctness"craze is inhibiting free speech, and the exchange of ideas.Half the kids in America are on Ritalin, and that's just nuts! Neither party is true to its beliefs anymore.Lobbyists reign supreme, we have been SOLD to the highest bidder! Cynicism seems to be the new religion.There are even rumors of a national police force coming.Even now this new agency is buying up and refurbishing used military equipment.MILITARY?? Wow.All I can say is this.The guy in charge of buying this stuff for that new"police"force told me"You have no idea what is coming". I probably would have been better off not mentioning this.If y'all never hear from me again, Uh oh!
1. Dept. Of Homeland Stupidity bought over a billion rounds of ammo and
ordering 1700 armored vehicles.
2. 900 plus FEMA detention centers throughout the U.S.
3. Staged shootings such as the one at Sandy Hook politicized for gun control
4. Operation Fast and Furious was intended for the same purpose as Sandy Hook.
It resulted in the death of a Border Patrol Agent, 16 Mexican school children
and countless innocent civilians from the guns involved with F&F. Of course our own rat media won't talk about it, now that the guilty party is found
to be our own wonderful government.
5. The Federal government granting amnesty, instead of deporting them.
6. Increased surveillance of every American citizen in this country.
Huge data bases, drones and electronic snooping.
7. More human experimentation programs hidden from the public. Instead
of syphilis or radiation, it's insidious electromagnetic experiments.
8. Development of non-lethal electromagnetic weaponry for "crowd control".
9. More and more social engineering on the public with "political correctness" and increasingly more worthless TV programs with subtle brain-washing and or conditioning.
10. The humiliating experiences that air travelers suffer at the airports in the name of security is also another form of conditioning.
Most of this enslavement crap is paid for by "We The People" through our tax dollars. Notice during the so-called Presidential debates that nothing was said about the expenditures on "Homeland Security"?.