Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
15,721 - 15,740 of 22,276 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#17177 Apr 7, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Future debt is in the increase to say the toll charges. Debt is not paid off any more than when one rents. In business there is a break even point with properties. Then they become losses and are allow to fall into disrepair. Called bleeding the property. Just as those that rent our infrastructures will do when they reach the point of parody. Lease up and infrastructure repairs falls to the taxpayer. Roadway will then be assessed to its potential earnings of what the raised service cost was. Note; Profit of the private industry is added into the assessment, thus once again raising taxes for the infrastructure they have already paid for ,Plus the profits that were derived will be maintained . Taxpayer paid once, twice, thrice for the same infrastructure and the profits that were obtained by the private enterprise is theirs to keep and reinvest.
Another example; Mineral rights are leased out to private enterprises. Now the majority of times lease is not put up for auction, which has proven to be most effective for returns to taxpayers. Common practice its behind closed doors with one bid. Bid turns out to be say $100,000,000 for a $500 Billion transaction. Less infrastructure to recoup minerals and profits go to the leaser of say $20 Billion! Land returned to govt. in distress and taxpayers pay for the clean up and restoration both in monetary and health. If you are interested in a more in depth knowledge of these lease/rent scenarios I can refer you to Book recently written by Nobel Economic writer and author.

You are way to long winded my friend. What brings you here in my city with all of this???Besides this thread is way out dated, go get a life.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#17178 Apr 7, 2013
ranger wrote:
Come and take it!

Yeaaa what brings a ranger on here? This forum is outdated and closed you nuckel head.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#17179 Apr 7, 2013
New Soul wrote:
Gov Good Hair does NOT speak for me
Now what kind of handle is new soul? You people need to go get a life,really this topic is why outdated. My fellow great friends of north richland hills are tired of reading this so go find another forum.
hmm

Corpus Christi, TX

#17180 Apr 8, 2013
Not sure
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17181 Apr 8, 2013
No Bernard we do not agree, not on anything. Take your so called intellect and shove it where the sun dosen't shine. I merely pointed out that you claimed ownership, something you denied my right to do, and now you want to rationalize or whatever you want to call it. AND I DON'T CARE! Stinking Commie Puke.
not surprised

San Antonio, TX

#17183 Apr 8, 2013
Mayor Castro from San Antonio will be Governor one day....stay tuned citizens of Texas...you will soon verify what a shallow jokester Perry really is... its all about his pocket book....who the hell lied and told him he had a chance for President....what were they thinking.!!!!!! although i am glad he did....now he knows what he is not capable of...a.proud texan! Drcruz
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17184 Apr 8, 2013
I have known Perry for what he really is for years, and it was his crackpot wife Annita that lied and said that God told her to tell him to run for president. Unfortunatly he still doesn't have a clue.
Coconut Carl

United States

#17185 Apr 8, 2013
Perry is a riot to watch in action. Texas deserves him.
David

United States

#17186 Apr 8, 2013
Good job

“likes pretty pictures”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#17187 Apr 8, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>Now what kind of handle is new soul? You people need to go get a life,really this topic is why outdated. My fellow great friends of north richland hills are tired of reading this so go find another forum.
Well, my name comes from a song by Yael Naim and yours comes from a song by Jimmy Dean. They are both great songs, but I guess you didn't know mine because it is from THIS century. LOL
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#17188 Apr 8, 2013
Texan wrote:
No Bernard we do not agree, not on anything. Take your so called intellect and shove it where the sun dosen't shine. I merely pointed out that you claimed ownership, something you denied my right to do, and now you want to rationalize or whatever you want to call it. AND I DON'T CARE! Stinking Commie Puke.

Mr texan my fellow friend. I would perfer Rick perry over obama anyday. Rick perry is a true texan my friend and i keep getting these tales that your a mexican? No i don,t believe these do do heads but you must be a yankee? I say Rick perry for president.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#17189 Apr 8, 2013
Texan wrote:
I have known Perry for what he really is for years, and it was his crackpot wife Annita that lied and said that God told her to tell him to run for president. Unfortunatly he still doesn't have a clue.

Mr texan again i seem to find you on another outdated topic. I think Rick perry would be pissed to read your messages.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#17190 Apr 8, 2013
New Soul wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, my name comes from a song by Yael Naim and yours comes from a song by Jimmy Dean. They are both great songs, but I guess you didn't know mine because it is from THIS century. LOL

Yeaaa then you agree to help me to close this topic
?
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#17191 Apr 8, 2013
Perry wrote:
there are issues in Texas that Rick Perry is familiar with and can resolve: Such as fighting corruption within the courts and innocent people wrongly sent to death row on no evidence and even having DNA clearing them. These problems take many terms to correct and are complicated. Perry has the knowledge and experience as governor about issues Texas needs to acknowledge and prioritize.
Great Job, Perry.

I fully agree he is the man to do the job.
jim

Hondo, TX

#17192 Apr 8, 2013
test
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17194 Apr 8, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
You are way to long winded my friend. What brings you here in my city with all of this???Besides this thread is way out dated, go get a life.
And yet, here you are my dear friend. Your city? Think there are those that disagree with your claim. Try to go further out than that coral you keep running around in circles.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17195 Apr 8, 2013
Texan wrote:
My, My Tex is all fluster. When did I claim ownership? Link, link. Your so funny at times. I denied your ownership? Link, link. I was merely stating your choice of words were incorrect. Now am I supposed to emulate the ranting of one who is all a flustered. Loses the ability to converse without being dysfunctional . Think Not. Maybe some day you will mature. Who knows..?
ranger

United States

#17196 Apr 8, 2013
I post on this topic down here in south Texas JUST to piss off ole big bad johnboy up thar in north Texas!!! Keep em comin, boys...
I drink no wine

United States

#17197 Apr 8, 2013
Before it is time
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17198 Apr 9, 2013
Bernard you must suffer from selective memory, or did you forget about the solar panels, and electric car you bought and paid for with cash? Do you own them or are you merely leasing them from the government? And I am not flustered, merely tire of your commie bullshit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Liberal forever 17,867
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Thu Gasman 663
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 512
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Aug 21 Gasman 523
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Gasman 766
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Gasman 390
•••
•••
Lone Star Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search