Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16982 Mar 1, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth, Love; More of your black and white colorblind arbitrary nonsense. Simply hiding behind the skirts of semantics is returning us back to your callow sophomoric maturity.
All and all your just another brick in the wall..
That's"you're"not "your".You just dismissed a human being as"another brick in the wall".Sophomoric lyrics from a sophomoric band.OR am I being too dismissive?,
tesd

Hondo, TX

#16983 Mar 1, 2013
test
lokkoh

Pittsburgh, PA

#16984 Mar 1, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Error is reality
geez!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16985 Mar 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> That's"you're"not "your".You just dismissed a human being as"another brick in the wall".Sophomoric lyrics from a sophomoric band.OR am I being too dismissive?,
YOUR girlfriend made the same mistake YOU'RE correcting him for.

I'd dump her for that if I were you.

Two things I won't tolerate in a woman, cigarettes... and illiteracy.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#16986 Mar 1, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR girlfriend made the same mistake YOU'RE correcting him for.
I'd dump her for that if I were you.
Two things I won't tolerate in a woman, cigarettes... and illiteracy.
BF always appreciates being corrected, as he is, after all, so seldom wrong.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16987 Mar 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> BF always appreciates being corrected, as he is, after all, so seldom wrong.
Yup, even a broken clock is right two times a day.
YoYoYo

Humble, TX

#16989 Mar 2, 2013
Perry.....LOL.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#16990 Mar 2, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, even a broken clock is right two times a day.
Indeed, it is Defiant.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16993 Mar 4, 2013
You notice he has not denied being communist.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#16994 Mar 4, 2013
Whatever the case I think its about time the United States got a true real president..

RON PAUL!!!!!!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16995 Mar 4, 2013
It won't happen, at least not Ron Paul. what The United States needs are real true Represinatives, and Senators, again it won't happen. They ate ALL in it for the money, not the country. JUST A FACT.

Location hidden

#16996 Mar 4, 2013
Its always ok to dream and hope though.
One day we the people will rise and win what america is truly about
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16997 Mar 4, 2013
so very true, I would like to see that day. Have you read what they make? It's obscene, the same with their health care and retirement. If those people were forced to live the same as the rest of us( work for and earn what we get) they might just get the country fixed. Where but in the US Congress and White House can you get rich for being incompetent?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16998 Mar 4, 2013
I'll answer that. In the Governers Mansion and the Legislater of any state in America.

Location hidden

#16999 Mar 4, 2013
Jesse Ventura was right when he wrote the book aout bloodicans and democrips
Who cares

Bonham, TX

#17000 Mar 4, 2013
Do you idiots even realize you are still in a pissing contest over an election that ended in 2010??????
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#17001 Mar 4, 2013
Who cares wrote:
Do you idiots even realize you are still in a pissing contest over an election that ended in 2010??????

These people are idiots like we see flying down the free-ways and thowing there litter out of there cars and blocking up the walmart stores when they are blabbering. They don, have nothing better to when they get home but get on and old topic like this. This is whyi exist!
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#17002 Mar 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> That's"you're"not "your".You just dismissed a human being as"another brick in the wall".Sophomoric lyrics from a sophomoric band.OR am I being too dismissive?,

Mr waco you people are stupid. People in my city are wondering why you people are still on this old topic? Better yet you need to go back to the waco forum right? If i get all my neighbors to joim me on this forum i.am willing to gamble that you people will not be on here much longer... I plan to shut this topic down my fried.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17004 Mar 5, 2013
BBJ you maynot be the only idiot on here, but you are the dumbest. This topic and one other about the Governor are on the site of at least six cities in the State of Texas, so just blow it out your ear dumba$$.
Napoleon

Arlington, TX

#17005 Mar 5, 2013
Vote for Pedro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 4 hr Ray 571
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Big bad john 18,553
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 800
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lone Star News, Events & Info