Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16427 Dec 21, 2012
Well Fed at least you admit you are evil, try to stop telling lies and deceiving folks. It will help you to foresake evil. I truely do wish you well on that count.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16428 Dec 21, 2012
Texan wrote:
Well Fed at least you admit you are evil, try to stop telling lies and deceiving folks. It will help you to foresake evil. I truely do wish you well on that count.
Only... I am not trying to paint you as bad in the minds of the readers.

You remind me of another someone who is attempting to paint Tawni as a bad person in the minds of the Weatherford readers.

I don't recall ever seeing you defend her either, I wonder why?
Just Wondering

El Paso, TX

#16429 Dec 21, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't attempt to speak for me. Freakin Liar Idiot. Do you have any Teeth Left?
You 2 need to meet up somewhere and do some pillow talk. Then mayby both of you can come up with some consensus? I think this a a match made in heaven or wherever?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16430 Dec 21, 2012
Is it possible that you and Tawni are one and the same person? I know nothing about Tawni, I have read nothing that I know she has posted. She could be a kind and sweet person, or as big an idiot as you. At any rate I feel no need to defend nor condem her. All you remind me of is an idiot. Just Wondering I think that would be a really, really bad idea, she would probably hurt him and give him a real reason to cry. Let's face it, I don't think he could handle getting his ass kicked by a woman, he might go jump off a bridge or something.
Just Wondering

El Paso, TX

#16431 Dec 21, 2012
Texan wrote:
Is it possible that you and Tawni are one and the same person? I know nothing about Tawni, I have read nothing that I know she has posted. She could be a kind and sweet person, or as big an idiot as you. At any rate I feel no need to defend nor condem her. All you remind me of is an idiot. Just Wondering I think that would be a really, really bad idea, she would probably hurt him and give him a real reason to cry. Let's face it, I don't think he could handle getting his ass kicked by a woman, he might go jump off a bridge or something.
So there is a possibility, that pillow talk has already happened?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16432 Dec 21, 2012
I seriously doubt it as the false prophet is still posting, besides Nijoni has too much style for Fed. He just couldn't handle her, he is nowhere near man enough for that.
HJk

Odessa, TX

#16433 Dec 21, 2012
Njjhj

www.HeavyFed.com

#16434 Dec 21, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>So there is a possibility, that pillow talk has already happened?
Oh yeah... I do Texan in the butt all the time, without lubricant... it's like screwing air.

It slips in so easily you can't even feel it.

In fact... several times he's tripped, slipped and ended up on my dick... he claims its an accident... but after the first week or two I figured out his game.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16435 Dec 21, 2012
See, I told you that he wasn't just a false prophet. He is buy his admission on his own post a perverted homosexual. Not to mention again from his own post: He doesn't know who I am. He fantisizes about men in dresses, likes anal sex with same. Oh yeah, he's a flamer alright, told on himself, don't know who his partner is butt(pun intended) as long as he likes him it really doesn't matter. Just a perverted false prophet and an abomination. YOU did post it YOURSELF. HAHAHAHAHA!

www.HeavyFed.com

#16436 Dec 21, 2012
Texan wrote:
See, I told you that he wasn't just a false prophet. He is buy his admission on his own post a perverted homosexual. Not to mention again from his own post: He doesn't know who I am. He fantisizes about men in dresses, likes anal sex with same. Oh yeah, he's a flamer alright, told on himself, don't know who his partner is butt(pun intended) as long as he likes him it really doesn't matter. Just a perverted false prophet and an abomination. YOU did post it YOURSELF. HAHAHAHAHA!
See... it's one thing using gay humor to be funny, but you get nasty with it... and try to hurt people.

Why are you such a negative person???

Don't say I made you that way... because I can't make you do anything... but I can bring underlying anger and resentment that you've stored and bottled up all of your life out in the open.

It appears that is exactly what I have done.

Who hurt you, Texan?

Who hurt you so bad that you feel like you must lash out anonymously at someone you have never met in your entire life???

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16437 Dec 21, 2012
Y'all stop, it is not worth it....

www.HeavyFed.com

#16438 Dec 21, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Y'all stop, it is not worth it....
Awwww... sure it is, otherwise why would any of us keep coming back?

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16439 Dec 21, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>You 2 need to meet up somewhere and do some pillow talk. Then mayby both of you can come up with some consensus? I think this a a match made in heaven or wherever?
Maybe you are a demon as well? Rico the paid idiot?

www.HeavyFed.com

#16440 Dec 21, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you are a demon as well? Rico the paid idiot?
Isn't that a coincidence?

Texan says he's taking off for the weekend... and Nijoni shows up.

Why are you two never on at the same time????

Why do you always hide your location, Nijoni?

Could it be because you have the same server as Texan?

Prove me wrong.

It'd be so easy.

Go ahead... make me eat my words.

Make a fool of me... prove just how false I am.

Let's see your server, Nijoni.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16441 Dec 21, 2012
What a big baby troll you are HF. As I mentioned earlier, when shown up you just go all Pervy.
Your god is sexual perversion. You think others want to hear you teach us about your sickness?
Weak bully is all you got. Pound away ape freak.
As for me and my House, we will serve the Lord, Jehovah. God will show you up HF, in HIS timing.
Continue to blaspheme and proof my point. You can't handle the truth, so your demon just spins inside.
GOd help any unaware of you!

www.HeavyFed.com

#16442 Dec 21, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
What a big baby troll you are HF. As I mentioned earlier, when shown up you just go all Pervy.
Your god is sexual perversion. You think others want to hear you teach us about your sickness?
Weak bully is all you got. Pound away ape freak.
As for me and my House, we will serve the Lord, Jehovah. God will show you up HF, in HIS timing.
Continue to blaspheme and proof my point. You can't handle the truth, so your demon just spins inside.
GOd help any unaware of you!
So... I guess that's a "no" then on showing us your server????

Well... that certainly tells us volumes.

Doesn't it, Texan/Nijoni?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16443 Dec 21, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So... I guess that's a "no" then on showing us your server????
Well... that certainly tells us volumes.
Doesn't it, Texan/Nijoni?
You can post unregistered and show us first. Deflect all you wish, you are a filthy fake and a Pervert that God would not back.
Then there is your blasphemy and perversion of His word, the Holy
Scriptures. You smell to high heaven of your filth and degradation.

Is that worded correctly, politely and adequate enough for your friends?
It is not me and others like me you need to fear. It is the fear of God that is the beggining of wisdom.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16444 Dec 21, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You can post unregistered and show us first.
Oh, I have ZERO problem showing my server, nothing to hide at all.

Why don't you want to show us YOUR server???

Here is mine.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16445 Dec 21, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You can post unregistered and show us first. Deflect all you wish, you are a filthy fake and a Pervert that God would not back.
Then there is your blasphemy and perversion of His word, the Holy
Scriptures. You smell to high heaven of your filth and degradation.
Is that worded correctly, politely and adequate enough for your friends?
It is not me and others like me you need to fear. It is the fear of God that is the beggining of wisdom.
Funny.
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Deflect all you wish
Followed by all that deflecting.

LOL

Classic troll tactics.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16446 Dec 21, 2012
What's it mean to"show your server? I'm just about to gee a computer.....instead of this phone....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... (May '14) Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:01 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 5:01PM