Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 756)

Showing posts 15,101 - 15,120 of20,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Same back to you. I am not a bad gal either. Blasphemy is beyond tolerance though, and I think you agree. He is WAY beyond just an unbeliever.
Why don't you two just hook up and pop out a couple of troll children that can claim to be Christians and thump a Bible but not bother to read it or follow it's doctrine????

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you two just hook up and pop out a couple of troll children that can claim to be Christians and thump a Bible but not bother to read it or follow it's doctrine????
WHy would we want to follow your lead? We keep telling you how full of yourself you are. How sick for any around you. Especially if you have kids. What an embarrasment you must be, wanting to beat on any that show you up.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
WHy would we want to follow your lead? We keep telling you how full of yourself you are. How sick for any around you. Especially if you have kids. What an embarrasment you must be, wanting to beat on any that show you up.

LOL

You just keep living in your own little world, Texan.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Thank you Fed I will. As to hooking up with Nijoni; if I weren't married I could consider it, however I am married, and I love my wife so it can never be. Anything else earthshattering to say O false prophet?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Texan wrote:
Thank you Fed I will. As to hooking up with Nijoni; if I weren't married I could consider it, however I am married, and I love my wife so it can never be. Anything else earthshattering to say O false prophet?
So, if you were not married... you'd consider hooking up with a crazy woman on the Internet that you've never met before?

I don't think I need to say anything more.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Crazy woman? That's your opinion, and you indeed DON'T THINK. Make him stop, make him stop, he's taunting me again, make him stop. The false prophet is a whiney tit! HAHAHAHAHA!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Texan wrote:
Crazy woman? That's your opinion, and you indeed DON'T THINK. Make him stop, make him stop, he's taunting me again, make him stop. The false prophet is a whiney tit! HAHAHAHAHA!
LOL

The only thing you objected to was, "crazy woman"?

tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

test

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if you were not married... you'd consider hooking up with a crazy woman on the Internet that you've never met before?
Well Fed...to tell you the truth, I hooked up with a truly fine woman on the internet...

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Well Fed...to tell you the truth, I hooked up with a truly fine woman on the internet...
Nothing is wrong with that, but I bet she is not anything like, Nijoni.

tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

test

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite. I need to say no more. Your own posts say it all as you back pedal to and fro for support. HooT!

The texan has been civil to me, even though he does not always appreciate my wording. We agree to disagree on trivial matters. IMO
Which is more than I see with your postings. I have read you on other threads and thought, oh YUK, not now. Always stirring the pot for some attention in your depraved condition. You should hook up with Rico the Racist from E LA. Perhaps you could share recipes.
Pretty sure he would don a wig and skirt for you as well.
New Poster

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Perry is the perfect example of why Texas should already have a 2 term limit on his office. He boasted about all the business he brought in, but they will need to bring their own workers. He cut the school budgets to the point where home-grown people will not be able to qualify for the imported jobs. And he is considering trying for another term???

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite. I need to say no more. Your own posts say it all as you back pedal to and fro for support. HooT!
The texan has been civil to me, even though he does not always appreciate my wording. We agree to disagree on trivial matters. IMO
Which is more than I see with your postings. I have read you on other threads and thought, oh YUK, not now. Always stirring the pot for some attention in your depraved condition. You should hook up with Rico the Racist from E LA. Perhaps you could share recipes.
Pretty sure he would don a wig and skirt for you as well.
No, it's one thing to meet a nice woman online, talk, decide to meet in person, hit it off and have a decent relationship.

It's quite another to meet you online.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

New Poster wrote:
Perry is the perfect example of why Texas should already have a 2 term limit on his office. He boasted about all the business he brought in, but they will need to bring their own workers. He cut the school budgets to the point where home-grown people will not be able to qualify for the imported jobs. And he is considering trying for another term???
I have never been a Rick Perry supporter, but you've got to give credit where credit is due.

Rick Perry is a Republican Governor entering the second term of a Democratic President... and considering that... Texas is not doing all that bad.

He has butted heads with the President and Obama makes his job much harder than it should be.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

By the way, I have some jerk who goes around stealing my moniker.You can tell who is real, by the photograph, and I'm REGISTERED on Topix, and I'm NOT FROM LOS ANGELES!.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

New Poster wrote:
They will vote republican in this state as long as they have a bridge to live under..

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Fed, if you guys would step back, and take a deep breath, you might find the common humanity in each other...

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
By the way, I have some jerk who goes around stealing my moniker.You can tell who is real, by the photograph, and I'm REGISTERED on Topix, and I'm NOT FROM LOS ANGELES!.
Where did someone post as you from Los Angeles?

Post a link.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did someone post as you from Los Angeles?
Post a link.
I can't post a link, i'm not on a computer, i'm on a phone.THE PERSON, who others have told me is named"Gail", she has over thirty monikers, and when she steals someones name, she invariably posts an obscene post or a racial post, quite often she will post as a black male racist, then as a white male racist, each tossing horrible racial smears at each other, in an attempt to destabilize a thread.Her names are,"Gunter, big tea party repub, warrior, aryan barbarian, and various European sounding names, and she can change her location thing.(Los Angeles, Baton Rouge, the UK , GERMANY ETC,....a real ass...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,101 - 15,120 of20,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance