Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 755)

Showing posts 15,081 - 15,100 of20,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Texan wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! False prophet HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Nijoni.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Call me what ever you want, it changes nothing what so ever. You are a false prophet, and a liar, you always were and you always will be. So carry on.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Texan wrote:
Call me what ever you want, it changes nothing what so ever. You are a false prophet, and a liar, you always were and you always will be. So carry on.
I'm rubber, you're glue... bounces off me sticks on you.

No backs infinity!!!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

That sounds like something my neighbors five year old boy would say. A false prophet with issues, sooooo funny. HAHAHAHAHA! Carry on chump.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Texan wrote:
That sounds like something my neighbors five year old boy would say. A false prophet with issues, sooooo funny. HAHAHAHAHA! Carry on chump.
Exactly my point.

Your childish taunts full of ignorance lack any semblance of intelligence.

Since you have failed to hold your ground in a debate about religion... and have resorted to child like attacks... I've challenged you to a debate of your choice in the other string.

You pick the subject.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe that was a "two way" miracle, Baby! I thank God every day that you came into MY life. See you soon.;)
I missed this, Waco... is this her?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

They were your childish taunts, not mine. You do not debate religion, you tell lies and slander the Bible and religion, exactly the same as you dop everything else. But you will deny that the same as you do everything else that you disagree with, So F>off false prophet, and try work up the testicles to go back to La Porte. I doubt that will happen. Oh well.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Texan wrote:
They were your childish taunts, not mine.
So, calling me a false prophet a million times in a row is not taunting me?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Taunting yes, childish no. If you dont want to be called a false prophet, just stop being one. You big whiney tit baby. You dish things out quite well, but you don't take it worth a damn. So the sooner you grow the hell up the better. Untill then WHAAAAA make him stop, make him stop, he's taunting me WHAAAAAAAAAAA.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

LOL!! Total agreement!=^..^=

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Y'all are hard on each other.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

TRUE SO VERY TRUE. Unfortunatly that ios all some people understand.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly my point.
Your childish taunts full of ignorance lack any semblance of intelligence.
Since you have failed to hold your ground in a debate about religion... and have resorted to child like attacks... I've challenged you to a debate of your choice in the other string.
You pick the subject.
Childish like calling other posters my name? Glad to know I get under you skin so. DO obseess and threaten. LOL
Chump
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

My Dear Nijoni, believe it or not I am really a nice guy at heart, so don't let it bother you when he calls me by your name or vice versa, I don't. Childish behavior, insults and silly referals are all typical in some forms of mental illness, and part of the stock and trade of false prophets, so expect more of the same. In the mean time have a nice day.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Childish like calling other posters my name? Glad to know I get under you skin so. DO obseess and threaten. LOL
Chump
The "two" of you suck so much... you can't possibly be two separate people.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Fed, I've known Texan for awhile on these forums..he ain't Nijoni.I think you are all three good people...just rub each other the wrong way,I guess...yeah, I sound like a real wimp, let's just say i'm reformed...
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Just goes to show how very little you know. Then what should we expect from a false prophet that is off his meds? Go back under the bed or those bad people from La Porte gonna find you. HAHAHAHA, make him stop, make him stop he's taunting me, please make him stop, HAHAHAHAHA!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

See Nijoni, he's wanting to start thinking again, it just doesn't work too well for him. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Texan wrote:
See Nijoni, he's wanting to start thinking again, it just doesn't work too well for him. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Dude, if either one of you think you are getting to me at all... you're delusional.

I KNOW you are two separate people... but I also know it gets your goat when I say otherwise... that is demonstrated by BOTH of your childish taunts.

I have been working online for well over 10 years now... if you two think y'all are the worst trolls I have even come across... again, you're delusional.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Texan wrote:
My Dear Nijoni, believe it or not I am really a nice guy at heart, so don't let it bother you when he calls me by your name or vice versa, I don't. Childish behavior, insults and silly referals are all typical in some forms of mental illness, and part of the stock and trade of false prophets, so expect more of the same. In the mean time have a nice day.
Same back to you. I am not a bad gal either. Blasphemy is beyond tolerance though, and I think you agree. He is WAY beyond just an unbeliever.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,081 - 15,100 of20,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Lone Star Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search