Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 20 comments on the Nov 2, 2010, El Paso Times story titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16359 Dec 19, 2012
Punk ass chump like you can't shut anybody up. I know, make him stop, make him stop, he's telling people what I am, make him stop. HAHAHAHA! What's the matter can't you take it false prophet? HAHAHAHA!

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#16360 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
Punk ass chump like you can't shut anybody up. I know, make him stop, make him stop, he's telling people what I am, make him stop. HAHAHAHA! What's the matter can't you take it false prophet? HAHAHAHA!
You're right, Nijoni... now take your medication and go to bed.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16361 Dec 19, 2012
Why would anyone want to go to bed when they can mess with your feeble little mind? So it's like I said false prophet, a punk a$$ chump like you can't shut anybody up or make them go to bed. Make him stop, make him stop, oh please make him stop. HHAHAHAHA!

#16363 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
Why would anyone want to go to bed when they can mess with your feeble little mind? So it's like I said false prophet, a punk a$$ chump like you can't shut anybody up or make them go to bed. Make him stop, make him stop, oh please make him stop. HHAHAHAHA!
Nah nah Najoni!!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16364 Dec 19, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! False prophet HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

#16365 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! False prophet HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Nijoni.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16366 Dec 19, 2012
Call me what ever you want, it changes nothing what so ever. You are a false prophet, and a liar, you always were and you always will be. So carry on.

#16368 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
Call me what ever you want, it changes nothing what so ever. You are a false prophet, and a liar, you always were and you always will be. So carry on.
I'm rubber, you're glue... bounces off me sticks on you.

No backs infinity!!!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16369 Dec 19, 2012
That sounds like something my neighbors five year old boy would say. A false prophet with issues, sooooo funny. HAHAHAHAHA! Carry on chump.

#16370 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
That sounds like something my neighbors five year old boy would say. A false prophet with issues, sooooo funny. HAHAHAHAHA! Carry on chump.
Exactly my point.

Your childish taunts full of ignorance lack any semblance of intelligence.

Since you have failed to hold your ground in a debate about religion... and have resorted to child like attacks... I've challenged you to a debate of your choice in the other string.

You pick the subject.

#16372 Dec 19, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe that was a "two way" miracle, Baby! I thank God every day that you came into MY life. See you soon.;)
I missed this, Waco... is this her?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16373 Dec 19, 2012
They were your childish taunts, not mine. You do not debate religion, you tell lies and slander the Bible and religion, exactly the same as you dop everything else. But you will deny that the same as you do everything else that you disagree with, So F>off false prophet, and try work up the testicles to go back to La Porte. I doubt that will happen. Oh well.

#16374 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
They were your childish taunts, not mine.
So, calling me a false prophet a million times in a row is not taunting me?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16378 Dec 20, 2012
Taunting yes, childish no. If you dont want to be called a false prophet, just stop being one. You big whiney tit baby. You dish things out quite well, but you don't take it worth a damn. So the sooner you grow the hell up the better. Untill then WHAAAAA make him stop, make him stop, he's taunting me WHAAAAAAAAAAA.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16379 Dec 20, 2012
LOL!! Total agreement!=^..^=

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16380 Dec 20, 2012
Y'all are hard on each other.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16381 Dec 20, 2012
TRUE SO VERY TRUE. Unfortunatly that ios all some people understand.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16382 Dec 20, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly my point.
Your childish taunts full of ignorance lack any semblance of intelligence.
Since you have failed to hold your ground in a debate about religion... and have resorted to child like attacks... I've challenged you to a debate of your choice in the other string.
You pick the subject.
Childish like calling other posters my name? Glad to know I get under you skin so. DO obseess and threaten. LOL
Chump
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16383 Dec 20, 2012
My Dear Nijoni, believe it or not I am really a nice guy at heart, so don't let it bother you when he calls me by your name or vice versa, I don't. Childish behavior, insults and silly referals are all typical in some forms of mental illness, and part of the stock and trade of false prophets, so expect more of the same. In the mean time have a nice day.

#16384 Dec 20, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Childish like calling other posters my name? Glad to know I get under you skin so. DO obseess and threaten. LOL
Chump
The "two" of you suck so much... you can't possibly be two separate people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 22 Fart 798
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Apr 18 Elena 9
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
News Highlights from around the Capitol Apr 8 Sick of Bigots an... 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Jan '15 will quit 7
Looking for Thomas Calvin Allen age 50, does an... Jan '15 Searcher 1
Shawna Lynn Campbell Jan '15 Robyn 1
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]