Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16171 Dec 15, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one psycho looking dude...creepy
You're one psycho looking dog.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16172 Dec 15, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly why do you say I back the word of Satan? I haven't backed anyone 's words. I have o ky questioned you and yours. I guess you didn't comprehend the explanation of the difference between Jesus rebuking the Pharisees and a so-called believer of today attacking a non-believer. You are the one who will have to answer for your words to non-believers. I guess this is how you walk humbly with your God and work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. You are the one who will have to answer for whether you were rebuking a Pharisee or judging in the place of God those who are outside the body of Christ.
MIKN, I've stopped trying to have a logical conversation with, Nijoni... there is no sense it, literally.

She has been relegated to the land of humor.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#16173 Dec 15, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
MIKN, I've stopped trying to have a logical conversation with, Nijoni... there is no sense it, literally.
She has been relegated to the land of humor.
I think what is the most bizarre aspect of it is she is totally oblivious to the position she has elevated herself to in her own mind of being the one who is qualified to judge non-believers and decide how others feel about God, Jesus, and Satan. Both are directly contradictory to the teachings of the Bible. So, she has done something God said don't do(judge those she thinks are nonbelievers) and done what God says no one can do by deciding how others feel when the Bible teaches that no man can know what is in another man's heart, only God can. Absolutely positively oblivious to her own hypocrisy but wants to talk about the discernment that comes from the Holy Spirit, except her discernment was supposed to get the landscaping timber out of her own eye before she started working on the splinters in the eyes of others. Seems rather proud of herself, too. Oh, well. It is a trait common to many Christians when they encounter someone who is on a different page. They point out how forgiven THEY are while pointing out how YOU dont measure up.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16174 Dec 15, 2012
One Mad Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
What is so interesting Obama is going to push control and probably force us to do it or else. We are not We the People. I obama will do it no matter what you Americans say.
If as a country we keep letting Obama get away with all this we as a country are doomed. Sad
Obama can try to push extreme gun control, but I don't think he will try to do it all at one time. Look for the "sensible" and "reasonable" approach that he and his fellow scumbag leftists will use to chip away at our rights.

The sad part is that the people in this country have not had enough yet. A nice passive tax revolt would do more to get these parasites off of our backs, but it will take too long for people to wise up. Instead, people might revolt violently and that is a big mistake.

Our government has been lost to a bunch of criminals who make the laws to suit themselves, but like any other bloodsucking parasite, they depend
on a host (us) for their sustenance.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16175 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Exactly why do you say I back the word of Satan? I haven't backed anyone 's words. I have o ky questioned you and yours. I guess you didn't comprehend the explanation of the difference between Jesus rebuking the Pharisees and a so-called believer of today attacking a non-believer. You are the one who will have to answer for your words to non-believers. I guess this is how you walk humbly with your God and work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. You are the one who will have to answer for whether you were rebuking a Pharisee or judging in the place of God those who are outside the body of Christ.
ANd you will have to answer for your lack of discernment between a non beiever and a False Prophet. No one hand held them. No Chrisstian that is. You don't sound like a believer.
You don't even know what judging is.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16176 Dec 15, 2012
Christian*

www.HeavyFed.com

#16177 Dec 15, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama can try to push extreme gun control, but I don't think he will try to do it all at one time. Look for the "sensible" and "reasonable" approach that he and his fellow scumbag leftists will use to chip away at our rights.
The sad part is that the people in this country have not had enough yet. A nice passive tax revolt would do more to get these parasites off of our backs, but it will take too long for people to wise up. Instead, people might revolt violently and that is a big mistake.
Our government has been lost to a bunch of criminals who make the laws to suit themselves, but like any other bloodsucking parasite, they depend
on a host (us) for their sustenance.
What's really freakin sad is that they label people who think like us as, "crazy"... and people that think like them as, "sane"... and the truth is a complete 180.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16178 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
I think what is the most bizarre aspect of it is she is totally oblivious to the position she has elevated herself to in her own mind of being the one who is qualified to judge non-believers and decide how others feel about God, Jesus, and Satan. Both are directly contradictory to the teachings of the Bible. So, she has done something God said don't do(judge those she thinks are nonbelievers) and done what God says no one can do by deciding how others feel when the Bible teaches that no man can know what is in another man's heart, only God can. Absolutely positively oblivious to her own hypocrisy but wants to talk about the discernment that comes from the Holy Spirit, except her discernment was supposed to get the landscaping timber out of her own eye before she started working on the splinters in the eyes of others. Seems rather proud of herself, too. Oh, well. It is a trait common to many Christians when they encounter someone who is on a different page. They point out how forgiven THEY are while pointing out how YOU dont measure up.
Agreeing with the fake surely will get you some points.
Self righteousness is your forte' as well as his.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16179 Dec 15, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one psycho looking dog.
So yo are waco as well. You look like a fat psycho yourself.

Gluttony anyone?

www.HeavyFed.com

#16180 Dec 15, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
So yo are waco as well. You look like a fat psycho yourself.
Gluttony anyone?
Yes, you've finally figured it out... I am every other poster except you, Texan.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16181 Dec 15, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't sound like a believer.
And YOU do???

LOL

But I don't know that.

#16182 Dec 15, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
ANd you will have to answer for your lack of discernment between a non beiever and a False Prophet. No one hand held them. No Chrisstian that is. You don't sound like a believer.
You don't even know what judging is.
Do you just ignore the stuff you don't understand or don't know? You want to differentiate between false prophets and non-believers, but are they not both outside the body of Christ? If believers are told not to judge those that are outside the church, and false prophets and non-believers are both outside, then where is your scriptural basis for attacking and insulting false prophets over non-believers? When Jesus left, did He say to go into all the world and hunt down the false prophets and judge them? No, he said go into all the world and baptize them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. He also said in Psalms not to fret yourself over evildoers. It goes along with not judging those that are outside the body of Christ. You really are oblivious to your own hypocrisy. Must be that beam in your eye you maybe haven't dealt with.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16183 Dec 15, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU do???
LOL
What ever fodder you can use, eh Satan?
What a big ole bully you are under all your names.

You have no life but to brag yourself up on here?
LOL

Are you also this me knows nothing poser?

Quite the LOSER under any of your names.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16184 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Do you just ignore the stuff you don't understand or don't know? You want to differentiate between false prophets and non-believers, but are they not both outside the body of Christ? If believers are told not to judge those that are outside the church, and false prophets and non-believers are both outside, then where is your scriptural basis for attacking and insulting false prophets over non-believers? When Jesus left, did He say to go into all the world and hunt down the false prophets and judge them? No, he said go into all the world and baptize them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. He also said in Psalms not to fret yourself over evildoers. It goes along with not judging those that are outside the body of Christ. You really are oblivious to your own hypocrisy. Must be that beam in your eye you maybe haven't dealt with.
ANd the forest in your own eye? You don't have the keys to the kingdom, just twisted logic. He never said do not speak aginast these. You are weak in your goo of what you percieve. Y'shua came not be bring Peace, but the Sword. Sword of truth? Do you even know what this means? You make me sick. Milktoast and all.

But I don't know that.

#16185 Dec 15, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreeing with the fake surely will get you some points.
Self righteousness is your forte' as well as his.
I neither agreed nor disagreed with anyone. Please point out anything I have said about myself to justify saying I am self-righteous. Can you not defend even one of your own statements with scripture? You really do not seem to be aware that just because you think or say something does not make it true.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16186 Dec 15, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever fodder you can use, eh Satan?
What a big ole bully you are under all your names.
You have no life but to brag yourself up on here?
LOL
Are you also this me knows nothing poser?
Quite the LOSER under any of your names.
Whatever you believe... you are free to misperceive... and you are very good at it.

But I don't know that.

#16187 Dec 15, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
ANd the forest in your own eye? You don't have the keys to the kingdom, just twisted logic. He never said do not speak aginast these. You are weak in your goo of what you percieve. Y'shua came not be bring Peace, but the Sword. Sword of truth? Do you even know what this means? You make me sick. Milktoast and all.
You seem really resistant to having that sword divide your bone and marrow, but are happy to swing it about attacking others. Do you not know the difference between speaking against and judging and condemning? So, you call me self righteous with no explanation of anything that led you to decide that and move on to other names with no justification or explanation of how you decided I fit the term. You have not explained why you think my logic is twisted, and have, yourself, said nothing remotely logical. All you have done is swing the sword that isn't yours to swing.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16188 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
I neither agreed nor disagreed with anyone. Please point out anything I have said about myself to justify saying I am self-righteous. Can you not defend even one of your own statements with scripture? You really do not seem to be aware that just because you think or say something does not make it true.
You're wasting your breath, MIKN... she is lost and cannot be reached.

She is the captain of a paper mache boat in a sea of self righteousness.

Let her drown in her own ignorance.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16189 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Try Isaiah 45:25
God exposes fake prophets for the liars they are.
WHy you have a problem with this exposition may be in question as well.
Meanwhile HF pounds away and you ignore. Milk toast.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16190 Dec 15, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>

She is the captain of a paper mache boat in a sea of self righteousness.

Let her drown in her own ignorance.
I just made that up.

That was pretty good... if I do say so myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min why 18,791
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 12 hr Fossilfarts 386
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Wed Gasman 597
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Wed Gasman 693
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Wed Gasman 808
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match

Lone Star Jobs

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]