Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 744)

Showing posts 14,861 - 14,880 of20,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

test

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
How do we know you are not HF? You sound just like him, attempting to put his crappy tactics onto me. I claim no such thing. HF does. Now you resort to lying as you couldn't even post a straight answer or question. I said I wanted not to converse with you. Claim this as well if you must, HF. You need those fake victories.
Because a False Prophet is weak when standing against God's Scriptures. SO lie away. ALL you have is lies.They may Stand for a minute now, but surely they fall into eternal hell later. As well as the messenger of such.
I've told you, Nijoni/Texan... nothing about me is fake.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
Fed its easy for me to tell that you're not a bad guy.People like this"Nijoni".who set themselves up above everyone else, are just plain bad people.Arrogantly sure of their own moral superiority, they pass down their self-satisfied proclamations and baseless judgments on the rest of us mere mortals, as though they are the right hand of God.They forget, or don't care, that GOD is perfectly capable of making HIS own judgments.That's why I no longer respond to this"persons"posts.T o me,"NIjoni"has proven his/her utter worthlessness as a capable and fair minded individual. Just another mean-spirited bully, intent on inflicting as much pain as possible in an already pain-filled world.
;

People like her turn more people off to God than they know.

It makes me sick to hear someone so self-righteously lost to the world.

It's almost as if a demon has possessed her and filters her reality so that she believes she is walking in the light.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I've told you, Nijoni/Texan... nothing about me is fake.
Right, you and your various AKA's...Pphfft!
Should I just call you lord of satan or waco whacko?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, you and your various AKA's...Pphfft!
Should I just call you lord of satan or waco whacko?
Believe what you want... you will anyway.

I won't even condemn you for it, that's God's business.
Lee Ann

Lake Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter where I post... it seems I draw them right out of the woodworks!
LOL
I guess it's something about my writing style!!
I bet it's your smell. crap and God always draws attention, The crap draws flys and god draws laughter. Hey I tank I see Santa!!!
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Lee Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet it's your smell. crap and God always draws attention, The crap draws flys and god draws laughter. Hey I tank I see Santa!!!
LOL......ahhhhhh, I check ou this site out of sheer curiosity from time to time and I've never paid attention to the 'Political' threads due to the date.....lmao, omg!! Once again the level of mentality/immaturity AMAZES me. These aren't discussion threads concerning opinions/thoughts of the situations at hand in our country....lol!!! Theyre just more degrating, pathetic, backstabbing, UGLY comments. Ya know, I really can't decide if there are actually different people posting and responding or just one mental midget, sad and extremely bored posting and commenting to themself just to keep drama playing out....lmao!! I mean......SERIOUSLY!!!! Sandra McGuire
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

test
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Heavy Fed continues to believe that I, and Nijoni are the same person, and I would suppose that stems from the fact that he himself posts under several names. So I say this to you O false prophet since you are going to belive that no matter what; do so with my blessings. It means nothing to me for the simple reason that no one other than your phoney ass really cares. Carry on O false one.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Texan wrote:
Heavy Fed continues to believe that I, and Nijoni are the same person, and I would suppose that stems from the fact that he himself posts under several names. So I say this to you O false prophet since you are going to belive that no matter what; do so with my blessings. It means nothing to me for the simple reason that no one other than your phoney ass really cares. Carry on O false one.
Thanks, Nijoni... I will carry on.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Be my guest false prophet.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe what you want... you will anyway.
I won't even condemn you for it, that's God's business.
Funny how the non-Christian should have to point out to the Christians exactly what the Bible says: It is not up to Christians to judge those that are outside the faith. That job is reserved for God. And, the so-called Christians, who accuse you of getting nasty have urged you to burn in hell and all manner of nasty things. Rather nasty bunch these Christians, but, instead of always being ready to give an answer for the hope they are supposed to have, they are always ready with an excuse to explain their nastiness, justify their judgment, or blame the non-believer.
confused

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

You can get that way reading that guys post.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
You can get that way reading that guys post.
Like I said... Excuse your behavior and blame the non-believer. Where in the Sermon on the Mount did Jesus say to condemn unbelievers to hell? Which parable advises using a shovel against your enemy? During which teaching did Jesus call his enemies names? Let me guess, sometimes you mess up and have to ask forgiveness, except you extend none to others. So...what happens when you dont forgive others? Also, kind of wondering which fruits of the Spirit you are showcasing for your Jesus today?

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said... Excuse your behavior and blame the non-believer. Where in the Sermon on the Mount did Jesus say to condemn unbelievers to hell? Which parable advises using a shovel against your enemy? During which teaching did Jesus call his enemies names? Let me guess, sometimes you mess up and have to ask forgiveness, except you extend none to others. So...what happens when you dont forgive others? Also, kind of wondering which fruits of the Spirit you are showcasing for your Jesus today?
None of the believers here claim to be Perfect. Lighten up or at least judge fairly. Why is it ok for this idiot claiming to be a prophet to do these things? Your unbelief is such an excuse.
Should we hand hold and coddle this man? He is not simply an unbeliever. NO wonder AMerica is so screwed up.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
None of the believers here claim to be Perfect. Lighten up or at least judge fairly. Why is it ok for this idiot claiming to be a prophet to do these things? Your unbelief is such an excuse.
Should we hand hold and coddle this man? He is not simply an unbeliever. NO wonder AMerica is so screwed up.
Look in the mirror to find out why America is screwed up.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Texan I don't believe that you and the lamentable"Nijoni"ar e the same person.YOU ARE far too reasonable to be that"person".
Waco 1954

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

1909 is far too polite.Have no fear.I'm not.
Waco 1909

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

"judge not, lest ye be judged".....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,861 - 14,880 of20,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Morris County was issued at April 18 at 7:54PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE