Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15946 Dec 9, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been crying for years now. The outlook for the world is always on an upward trend. There are setbacks and obstacles and mistakes, but we always overcome. If you'd quit your ridiculous blubbering for awhile, you might see the sunny side of life.
I see the sunny side of life alright. When things finally go to $hit, we shall see who does the blubbering. Wait for it. 2013 and 2014 is just around the corner.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15947 Dec 9, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians would do better to forget about "converting" rational people, and just concentrate on not being a reason for other people to hold your religion in contempt.
OK. Can't argue with this. Since I've been in the "Bible Belt", I've encountered several people that will stick it up your a$$ while trying
to impress everyone with their Christianity. Praise the Lord and collect
the loot!.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15948 Dec 9, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
The outlook for the world is always on an upward trend.
All you have to do is look at our environment to know THAT is bullshit.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15949 Dec 9, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Fed did not claim that Christians alone save. He knows that we believe that God is the one who saves. But a Christian can be said to "save" a soul if you bring someone to the truth. This is what Fed meant, and in fact what the Bible actually says. I did not water down the scriptures, I only posted exactly what I read in my Bible.
Do you mean "reprobate" as in predestined to hell? If you believe that he is "reprobate" by this definition, why are you trying to convert him? You do not know who is reprobate unless they are committing the unforgivable sin.
I do not believe that he has done all the things you accuse him of. When you accuse him of things he does not do, why should he want to repent of the things that he DOES do which are wrong? He has not claimed to be perfect. You are not merely trying to convert him, not even trying to make his beliefs look foolish, but degrading him actually, it seems to me. I do not want to treat nonbelievers that way, since it does not help to convert them. When you accuse him falsely, and when people are saying that he shouldn't keep snakes, and all the other unnecessary things being said which have nothing to do with converting him, it will make him think that Christians are false and he will not want anything to do with Christianity. I see some of yours and Texan's posts as lies, and I can not agree with them. I am not merely talking about your beliefs. I personally do not care where you think my loyalties are, but you are not using tough love. You are just finding anything to criticize whether it is actually evil or not, and saying things about him which aren't even true. I did not argue with the things you said which are true. I even defended you when Fed said certain things to try to make you look foolish. You might not remember. And when I first came here, you were cursing at me and saying I would go to hell and claiming that I agree with Damn Invasion, when it is obvious I do not. You seem to claim that I agree with Fed's beliefs, when it is also obvious that I do not. And I am not merely loyal to YOU, but loyal to my belief that they way you are trying to "convert" him is not scriptural, if you are accusing him wrongly also. And making fun of him. And being very much like him in general, except for that he is using this for his comedy routines too.
You miss several points.As in he is claiming to know more than God and the Word. Not the same as a simple unbeliever. His unbelief is not the same as conversion. He is Evil. Nor am I lying. If I said something to you wrongly it was because you are confusing. Your posts some times. And you pick at me, although I do remember your defense as well of me. I have not insulted you since I have more understanding of you either. You are on toxic Topix. I as well, tire of being attacked and accused because I not only DIsagree, but KNOW better-
ANy dufus claiming to be equal to God, deserves making fun of. IMO
He may be acting like a child, but his age would say otherwise.
I will not coddle, or be nice someone into truth-some one claiming to speak for God, yet not the Gospel of Y'shua, as he. No person will. Short of his repentance and a miracle from the Lord of Hosts he will continue to puff up until self implosion. Because he does not desire truth. He desires to decieve as Satan.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#15950 Dec 9, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain your references to Mordecai.
You don't know well the Sciptures I see. Mordecai was an evil servant that wanted to wipe out the Jews, completely. In the end, his plot was exposed and he hung on the gallows he had prepared for others.

Book of Esther

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#15951 Dec 9, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
She watched Children of the Corn.
LOL
Your ignorance of Scripture continues to shine.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15952 Dec 9, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss several points.As in he is claiming to know more than God and the Word.
Never... not once did I ever claim anything close to that.

According to my beliefs... to know more to know every single thing every single person on this planet knows... PLUS... everything God himself knows... AND a little more.

THEN and only then would I know more than God.

As you can imagine... that's quite impossible.

So... that makes you a fabricator, a liar... a charlatan... a snake in the grass!!!!!
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the same as a simple unbeliever. His unbelief is not the same as conversion. He is Evil.
Have you even been to my website? www.HeavyFed.com
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor am I lying.
Yes you are, we've already established that.
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>If I said something to you wrongly it was because you are confusing.
Oh... so it's someone else's fault that you were confused and lashed out? Hmmmm... I'm beginning to understand where you are coming from now.
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>Your posts some times.
Your post sometimes... what? Are you drunk?
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>And you pick at me, although I do remember your defense as well of me.
Yeah, you've GOT to be drunk!
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>I have not insulted you since I have more understanding of you either.
So, do you often insult people you don't understand? Yes, more of your pattern is developing!!
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>You are on toxic Topix.
That does not give you an excuse to be nasty to me or anyone else, regardless how much you've had to drink or how much meth you've smoked.
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>I as well, tire of being attacked and accused because I not only DIsagree, but KNOW better-
No you don't... you don't know any better at all.
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
ANy dufus claiming to be equal to God, deserves making fun of.
I agree... it would take a pretty dumb person to claim they were more intelligent than God... but it would take an EVEN DUMBER person to make up a story about someone they don't religiously agree with and say they claimed to be smarter than God... when God and everyone with eyes can see she is obviously a liar!!!!
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO
LOL Honestly, I don't think your opinion is held in too high regard here, except for maybe Texan... and there is still that nagging question of him being your supportive but not too supportive alter ego.
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
He may be acting like a child, but his age would say otherwise.
What exactly does that mean? Oh yeah, you're drunk, I almost forgot.
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not coddle, or be nice someone into truth-some one claiming to speak for God, yet not the Gospel of Y'shua, as he.
Again, another lie... I never claimed to speak for God.
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text> Short of his repentance and a miracle from the Lord of Hosts he will continue to puff up until self implosion.
Repent for what? It is not I WHO IS SINNING HERE BUT YOU!!! Perhaps you forgot that little part about bearing false witness??? You defame and lie against me constantly, you claim I have said things I have not and condemned me for them!!! That should cover bearing false witness AND judging someone!! JUDGE NOT LEAST YE BE JUDGED!!!!
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>Because he does not desire truth.
I would LOVE a bit of truth from YOU!!!
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>He desires to decieve as Satan.
WHO DESIRES TO D-E-C-E-I-V-E AS Satan???? YOU desire to deceive as Satan!!!

YOU owe ME an apology... and you need to REPENT of your sins!!!

www.HeavyFed.com

#15953 Dec 9, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know well the Sciptures I see. Mordecai was an evil servant that wanted to wipe out the Jews, completely. In the end, his plot was exposed and he hung on the gallows he had prepared for others.
Book of Esther
That's NOT what she was asking!!!

Go back and read it again!!!

www.HeavyFed.com

#15954 Dec 9, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance of Scripture continues to shine.
Your ignorance of humor and the truth is BLINDING every FREAKIN reader on this FREAKIN forum!!

www.HeavyFed.com

#15955 Dec 9, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
According to my beliefs... to know more to know every single thing every single person on this planet knows... PLUS... everything God himself knows... AND a little more.

That should have read...

"According to my beliefs... to know more (THAN GOD I'D HAVE) to know every single thing every single person on this planet knows... PLUS... everything God himself knows... AND a little more.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Eastland, TX

#15956 Dec 9, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is look at our environment to know THAT is bullshit.
The world is making progress in cleaning up its pollution and learning to take care of the environment.

We are in the beginning stages of abandoning the fossil fuels era and entering the age of renewable energy. There will no doubt be unexpected consequences, but we will address them as we always do.

It's easy to see the mistakes and catastrophes we deal ourselves, but from a distance and taking the long view, it is also easy to see positive advancement and improvement.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15957 Dec 10, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
The world is making progress in cleaning up its pollution and learning to take care of the environment.
We are in the beginning stages of abandoning the fossil fuels era and entering the age of renewable energy. There will no doubt be unexpected consequences, but we will address them as we always do.
It's easy to see the mistakes and catastrophes we deal ourselves, but from a distance and taking the long view, it is also easy to see positive advancement and improvement.
Just in my time... I've seen my hometown go from a vibrant green thing to concrete grey.

Everywhere I have ever been I have seen the same... and no end to mankind's greed.

The sky nor the water are as clear as they were in my childhood... the food is less nutritious... the air thicker and harder to breathe... the land is spoiled polluted and dead.

Our actions as a country around the world have us hated by most... and draw us ever closer to a WWIII.

This is progress???

I'd hate to see when things are not going our way... if THIS is progress.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15958 Dec 10, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
So, do you often insult people you don't understand? Yes, more of your pattern is developing!!
She meant, she has not insulted me since the moment she learned my age, because she would have considered it cruel if she had known before.

“God made me what I am!”

Since: Jul 10

Don't blame me for being evil!

#15959 Dec 10, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
She meant, she has not insulted me since the moment she learned my age, because she would have considered it cruel if she had known before.
Who knows what this "woman" meant?

She is full of deceit.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15960 Dec 10, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!!!

You picked the ONE thing in ALL of her post that was open for interpretation to defend her on.

Not one other thing that I said did you choose to defend her on.

That says a lot.

I'm not sure what it says... but it definitely says something.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15961 Dec 10, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Book of Esther
Man, this is so funny. Mordecai was Esther's cousin, who discovered the evil plot of two of King Xerxes' officers to kill the king. Haman was the one who tried to have all the Jews in Xerxes' kingdom killed because Mordecai refused to bow to him, and Mordecai was Jewish. Mordecai had Hathach, a eunuch serving Esther, warn her about what was going to happen because Haman had promised to pay money into the king's treasury for wiping out the Jews. Haman was going to ask the king to have Mordecai hanged, when the king wanted to honor Mordecai for discovering the previous plot to kill him. So, he asks Haman what to do for a man the king wants to honor. Haman thinks it will be himself, so he says to parade him around on a horse the king has ridden. Haman had to parade Mordecai around saying "This is what is done for the man whom the king wants to honor!" Then Esther told the king later at the banquet she had prepared, that Haman had sold her people to be killed. Then the king had Haman hanged on the platform Haman had set up for Mordecai. Mordecai had orders written and sealed in the name of King Xerxes: the Jews may kill anyone who attacks them (shortened version). Mordecai became the most important man among the Jewish people, and second in importance to King Xerxes. This is a shortened version of what I read, and you can check me if I misunderstood any of this.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15962 Dec 10, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!!!
You picked the ONE thing in ALL of her post that was open for interpretation to defend her on.
Not one other thing that I said did you choose to defend her on.
That says a lot.
I'm not sure what it says... but it definitely says something.
boo. leave her alone, you made your statements.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15963 Dec 10, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
Your post sometimes... what? Are you drunk?
And here she is talking about them being confusing, she just didn't want to repeat it because she had stated that *I* am confusing, just hadn't stated that my posts are sometimes.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15964 Dec 10, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
Yeah, you've GOT to be drunk!
And here, she is saying that I pick on her but she remembers me defending her as well.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15965 Dec 10, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
What exactly does that mean? Oh yeah, you're drunk, I almost forgot.
Here she says you act like a child, but your age says you aren't one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... (May '14) Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:58PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:10 PM
DeAndre Hopkins questionable after sitting out third straight practice
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play
NBC Sports 4:14 PM
Ryan Mallett wants to be the Texans' QB next season