Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#15818 Dec 6, 2012
You guys are really tearing into each other.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15819 Dec 6, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as you are a cancerous Host. Not part of me.
Nor are your demons. Part of me or anyone else. They belong exclusively to you.
If you believe this... you don't know nearly as much about God as you think you do.

We are all a part of God... therefore as much as you dislike the idea you are as much a part of me as I am of you and we are both as much a part of God as we are a part of each other.

Wake up, Nijoni... rise from your sleep, it is I your spirit guide.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Eastland, TX

#15820 Dec 6, 2012
In general, religionists seem to be a hostile bunch. Where's the peace and love?
brass monkey

Tyler, TX

#15821 Dec 6, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
I am killing you. Unfortunately, all I have is a Wiffle bat so this is gonna take a while.
I did it like this, i did it like that, i did it with a wiffle ball bat, so you got the bottle i got the cup, come on everybody lets get drunk!!!!! Brass monkey that funky junky.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15822 Dec 6, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe this... you don't know nearly as much about God as you think you do.
We are all a part of God... therefore as much as you dislike the idea you are as much a part of me as I am of you and we are both as much a part of God as we are a part of each other.
Wake up, Nijoni... rise from your sleep, it is I your spirit guide.
I know it is YOU, your own delusional guide. I Know the Voice of my Shepherd and you ain't it.
For the rest of this smarmy, it ain't Scriptural either. I am not responsible for your sins or your Blasphemy. You be on our own with your own free will!! toot your horn all the way to Hades.

No matter what you do or say, your witch craft is powerless over me. God protects his own.

You are part of Satan, I am not of that camp. I will seek shelter under the Wings of the ALLmighty as you continue with your lies of "we are all one"... You are of your murdering Father the Dark ANgel.Don't even attempt to claim me or put me under that guise. You will be stubbin your toe sooner than you know.
You and the rest of your OWO.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#15823 Dec 6, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
In general, religionists seem to be a hostile bunch. Where's the peace and love?
In the Christian Camp. WHere ones know the Truth and have come to repentance. Not in with the Demons, braggin of their own knowldege and glory.....

Hott!! Hoot!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15824 Dec 6, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
Go ask the Muslim Brotherhood. They seem like such a peaceful bunch.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15825 Dec 6, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Christian Camp. WHere ones know the Truth and have come to repentance.
And ALL of the other religions on Earth believe exactly the same thing about their religion... and most all of them are willing your to die for their beliefs and are willing to kill you for yours.

You only fool yourselves... you will never be able to fool God with your false love for him.

For as surely as you hate or condemn one person on this Earth... you hate and condemn God.

That, Ma'am... is scripture.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#15826 Dec 6, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ask the Muslim Brotherhood. They seem like such a peaceful bunch.
Nicely put!
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15827 Dec 6, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
In the world you can be PC. Taking part in the Gospels, you are for or against. You are 19 and your posts show your confusion.
Explain this please. I was saying that it has all been said before, many times, by both of you.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15828 Dec 6, 2012
Anonymous, have you seen this?--> http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Anonymous: Project Meyhem
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15829 Dec 6, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
In the world you can be PC. Taking part in the Gospels, you are for or against. You are 19 and your posts show your confusion.
Messiah did not come to set things politically correct.
Titus 2:15 "Say these things that encourage the people and tell them what is wrong in their lives, with all authority. Do not let anyone treat you as if you were unimportant."
Titus 3:9 "But stay away from those who have foolish arguments and talk about useless family histories and argue and quarrel about the law. Those things are worth nothing and will not help anyone. After a first and second warning, avoid someone who causes arguments. You can know that such people are evil and sinful; their own sins prove them wrong."
And when am I politically correct?*wink*
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15830 Dec 6, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
Anonymous, have you seen this?--> http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Anonymous: Project Meyhem
thank you

www.HeavyFed.com

#15831 Dec 6, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you
Did you watch it?

What do you think???
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15832 Dec 6, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Messiah did not come to set things politically correct.
I Peter 3:15 "But respect Christ as the holy Lord in your hearts. Always be ready to answer everyone who asks you to explain about the hope you have, but answer in a gentle way and with respect."
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#15833 Dec 6, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you watch it?
What do you think???
I watched it, and I find it touching. I'm still afraid though.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15834 Dec 6, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched it, and I find it touching. I'm still afraid though.
Fear nothing... for God is with you always.

This life is but your cross to bear... and you must bear it to it's end no matter what that end is.

It's silly to worry yourself about death, or how you will die... when God is ready, he will call you... and that's one call you've GOT to take.

Heights still scare the piss out of me though.

It's funny... I used to hang off the backs of boats in stormy seas to take my $hits and my pee's... but I won't go near a cliff, not even on my knees... I ain't peering over cause there might be a breeze. I ain't going near nothing like that... but a boat in the Bering Sea I'm hanging off the back.

It's funny the things we fear, the things that inhibit us... they make us as a child again.

Maybe that is a good thing?

Think about that.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15835 Dec 6, 2012
Oh, and poisonous snakes, they scare the piss out of me too... but I used to catch and care for them as a child.

I had a rather large collection of local snakes that could be found in the Bay Area.

I had Coral snakes, Cotton Mouth's, a couple different kind of Rattle snakes, a Copperhead and all kinds of non-venomous snakes as well... but I liked the poisonous ones the most, I had more respect for them... and I paid more attention to them because of their danger.

Anytime I wanted to feel that rush of excitement... I showed off my venous snakes to visitors.

They scared me... but I did not let that fear control me... I faced it and savored it's flavor.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15836 Dec 6, 2012
I have done things all through my life that scared me more after the experience than during.

Some of the things I have faced and endured... just reflecting back amazes me that I survived any of them... much less all of them.

Like... I spent three months alone in the Superstition mountains in Arizona when I was 19.

I had three days of MRE's... about 9 meals... and I hiked out into the desert for three days... and sat there for three months.

Thinking back on that... there is NO WAY I would even THINK of doing that now!!!

THAT scares me NOW!!!

Then though... surely I knew it was dangerous... but I had no fear.

God showed me many things about the world... and myself in those three months.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#15837 Dec 6, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
And ALL of the other religions on Earth believe exactly the same thing about their religion... and most all of them are willing your to die for their beliefs and are willing to kill you for yours.
You only fool yourselves... you will never be able to fool God with your false love for him.
For as surely as you hate or condemn one person on this Earth... you hate and condemn God.
That, Ma'am... is scripture.
ANd this makes you smart? Ever hear of Jihad? Make sense first....yep, they are willing for me to die for them. Muslims are instucted to hate and kill the infidel. The rest of your tripe is just that. False Love? Pls provide your so called Scriptures, False one.

You would try and fool God. I know better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 526
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match

Lone Star Jobs