Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15646 Dec 1, 2012
Unfortunatly I am not perfect like you and Heavy Fed, and sometimes I do things that are wrong. Then again unlike you two I have never professed to be perfect, so I sometimes do things that require Gods forgiveness. But really shouldn't you be watching your cartoon? Well at least you don't get your insight watching Rocky & Bull Winkle.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15647 Dec 1, 2012
Texan wrote:
Unfortunatly I am not perfect like you and Heavy Fed, and sometimes I do things that are wrong. Then again unlike you two I have never professed to be perfect, so I sometimes do things that require Gods forgiveness. But really shouldn't you be watching your cartoon? Well at least you don't get your insight watching Rocky & Bull Winkle.
Does forgiveness not require repentance? I challenge you to produce a thread where either of us claim perfection? Not that I expect you to actually do that since A. It never happened B. You have a reading comprehension problem and have severly flunked every challenge I have given you so far. So, are you going to say some more wicked stuff so you can have more forgiveness?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15648 Dec 1, 2012
My grandson said I should first find out if you are one of them that killed Kenny. What ever that means. I suppose that means you get your insight from a cartoon that advocates killing children. Oh well get on back to your cartoons, valley girl.

But I don't know that.

#15649 Dec 1, 2012
Texan wrote:
My grandson said I should first find out if you are one of them that killed Kenny. What ever that means. I suppose that means you get your insight from a cartoon that advocates killing children. Oh well get on back to your cartoons, valley girl.
No, those bastards killed Kenny.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15650 Dec 1, 2012
What's the matter Notheeng? No cartoon network where you're at?
Tejano soy

Waco, TX

#15651 Dec 1, 2012
All I know Obama won the election and republikans cannot accept it! hahahhahaha! God Bless Our President.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15652 Dec 1, 2012
Tejano soy wrote:
All I know Obama won the election and republikans cannot accept it! hahahhahaha! God Bless Our President.
It does not look like a lot of Democrats are going to be happy about it soon as well.

Pay attention... pay very close attention in the next few weeks.

But I don't know that.

#15653 Dec 1, 2012
Texan wrote:
What's the matter Notheeng? No cartoon network where you're at?
1. South Park does not come on CN
2. The bastards are who killed Kenny
3. If that is too complicated ask your grandson
4. I have been at work already today probably longer than you have been awake and will probably work more hours today than you will be awake.

But I don't know that.

#15654 Dec 1, 2012
Tejano soy wrote:
Yeah, I cant wait until us Republicans are through so you can take over our job of supporting all your illegal immigrants. I can't wait to get a break from being responsible for everyone else.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15655 Dec 1, 2012
I do not care if South Park comes on the cartoon network or not, I seriously doubt that you were at work before I woke up, and I very seriously doubt that you will work more hours than I will be awake. And I do wonder if you are one of those B words that killed Kenny. And the only thing complicated about you, why can't you gain insight from anything besides cartoons, let's face it that makes no sense at all.

But I don't know that.

#15656 Dec 1, 2012
Texan wrote:
I do not care if South Park comes on the cartoon network or not, I seriously doubt that you were at work before I woke up, and I very seriously doubt that you will work more hours than I will be awake. And I do wonder if you are one of those B words that killed Kenny. And the only thing complicated about you, why can't you gain insight from anything besides cartoons, let's face it that makes no sense at all.
Doubt what you want. Of all things anyone can say or prove about me being a liar certainly isn't one of them. You made the determination that i get my insight from cartoons. All i did is quote one, and you pretty much took it from there. That falls on the list of your problems. Not mine. As i said, if the whole concept of which bastards killed Kenny is complicated for you, ask your grandson. Must be a huge disappointment to you that he knows who killed Kenny. If he is watching South Park shouldn't you be worried about his soul?
Face the Facts

Rochelle, IL

#15657 Dec 1, 2012
Tejano soy wrote:
Voting is the best revenge hahahah You idiots voted yourselves right into slavery and don't even know it yet. Guess you all thought voting for a person because of his skin color was smart. hahahah
God Bless the children of God, the USA and the nation of Israel.
Face the Facts

Rochelle, IL

#15659 Dec 1, 2012
Tejano soy wrote:
This post of yours is evidence and proof of how little you really do know. All you know is not very much. peace
Opensecrets org

Bay Shore, NY

#15660 Dec 1, 2012
Face the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Voting is the best revenge hahahah You idiots voted yourselves right into slavery and don't even know it yet. Guess you all thought voting for a person because of his skin color was smart. hahahah
God Bless the children of God, the USA and the nation of Israel.
Debunking the 'Fiscal Cliff'
November 27, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/d2spmw3
http://www.commondreams.org/video/2012/11/27

Sen. Sanders: Wall Street CEOs are the 'Faces of Class Warfare'
November 30, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/cf6wogk
http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2012/11/...

Encore: United States of ALEC
November 30, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/cuwj5qy
In an encore broadcast, Moyers & Company presents “United States of ALEC,” a report on the most influential corporate-funded political force most of America has never heard of — ALEC, the American Legislative Exchange Council. A national consortium of state politicians and powerful corporations, ALEC presents itself as a “nonpartisan public-private partnership”. But behind that mantra lies a vast network of corporate lobbying and political action aimed to increase corporate profits at public expense without public knowledge.
In state houses around the country, hundreds of pieces of boilerplate ALEC legislation are proposed or enacted that would, among other things, dilute collective bargaining rights, make it harder for some Americans to vote, and limit corporate liability for harm caused to consumers — each accomplished without the public ever knowing who’s behind it. One Wisconsin politician describes ALEC as “a corporate dating service for lonely legislators and corporate special interests.”
“United States of ALEC” is a collaboration between Okapi Productions, LLC and the Schumann Media Center, headed by Bill Moyers, which supports independent journalism and public watchdogs including the Center for Media and Democracy, whose investigators are featured in the report.
http://billmoyers.com/episode/encore-united-s...

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

#15661 Dec 1, 2012
You are in the wrong place. This forum is reserved for delusional Teabaggers who resent any hint of reality.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15662 Dec 1, 2012
What is known and what can be proven can be quit different on a good many subjects. While I may not have total proof that you are a liar, I know you are. And the fact that you get your insight from a cartoon is definatly YOUR problem not mine. As to worrying about my grandson watching South Park, he says it's funny,and he can't believe that anyone would watch it except for laughs. So no need to worry about him. As to who killed Kenny; he is a cartoon, I hear he comes back every week, kind of like the guy who played Dracula in the movies. Say maybe you could get some real insight from some of those old Hammer films, I mean it couldn't be any worse 5than getting it from South Park.

But I don't know that.

#15663 Dec 1, 2012
Texan wrote:
What is known and what can be proven can be quit different on a good many subjects. While I may not have total proof that you are a liar, I know you are. And the fact that you get your insight from a cartoon is definatly YOUR problem not mine. As to worrying about my grandson watching South Park, he says it's funny,and he can't believe that anyone would watch it except for laughs. So no need to worry about him. As to who killed Kenny; he is a cartoon, I hear he comes back every week, kind of like the guy who played Dracula in the movies. Say maybe you could get some real insight from some of those old Hammer films, I mean it couldn't be any worse 5than getting it from South Park.
So be it. As far as I am concerned you made up the fact that I find my insight solely from a cartoon and judged that I am a liar. God judge swiftly between me and thee.
ICU

Waxahachie, TX

#15664 Dec 1, 2012
Gun Control? Someone said we are going to be told we have to have insurance for every gun we own.
Been thinking how will they take our guns...at $500 a gun most of us will be in trouble.

But I don't know that.

#15665 Dec 1, 2012
ICU wrote:
Gun Control? Someone said we are going to be told we have to have insurance for every gun we own.
Been thinking how will they take our guns...at $500 a gun most of us will be in trouble.
Just like the old bumper sticker used to say: Ban guns. Make the streets safe for a government takeover. There will be nobody left to protect the idiot liberals from the government they chose. Evolution always happens in stages. Same with culture. If someone had tried to take away guns 50 years ago it wouldn't have worked. Now? Not so far fetched. As evolution is good for the species, so you have to convince a culture that gradually losing freedom is good for them. Not to hard to do. You make every step seem like it is aimed at some nebulous bad guy.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15666 Dec 1, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the old bumper sticker used to say: Ban guns. Make the streets safe for a government takeover. There will be nobody left to protect the idiot liberals from the government they chose. Evolution always happens in stages. Same with culture. If someone had tried to take away guns 50 years ago it wouldn't have worked. Now? Not so far fetched. As evolution is good for the species, so you have to convince a culture that gradually losing freedom is good for them. Not to hard to do. You make every step seem like it is aimed at some nebulous bad guy.
"Come here and put these magic chains of protection on before the boogie bear gets you."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr The Petrologist 710
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Gasman 543
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... Jul '14 inquisitor 25

Freeze Warning for Morris County was issued at October 31 at 11:42AM CDT

Lone Star Dating
Find my Match

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info