Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15327 Nov 14, 2012
WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Well at least no one can say you are taking sides.I like that.
They are ALL Establishment sell outs!!!

None of them are for you and I.

Bush one and two were just as bad as Obama.

The only President I have liked in recent memory was Clinton... and he was a corrupt SOB, but a likeable one.

I can't stand his wife, war monger that she is.

The only thing worse than another four years of Obama... would be to follow that with another President Clinton.

And I can see the women and the minorities of America coming together to make that happen, so that right after the first "Black" President we have the first FEMALE President.

If America manages somehow to survive Obama... we are doomed with Clinton for sure.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#15328 Nov 15, 2012
Texan wrote:
You know SUX, you say something that makes sense then follow it up with something dumb. Perhaps if illegal Irish were the problem they would have been mentioned. But they aren't and they weren't.
So only SOME illegals are a problem while OTHER illegals are just fine and dandy. My, my, my can we guess which ones YOU think are a problem?

I take it you are Irish.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15329 Nov 15, 2012
Hey Fed you are still just a joke attempting to be relevant. What lies are you going to push now? You still haven't posted who, when, or how Obama killed American citizens. Too chickenshit to do that aren't you. Come on squawk for us CHICKENSHIT.
jughead

Houston, TX

#15331 Nov 15, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
They are ALL Establishment sell outs!!!
None of them are for you and I.
Bush one and two were just as bad as Obama.
The only President I have liked in recent memory was Clinton... and he was a corrupt SOB, but a likeable one.
I can't stand his wife, war monger that she is.
The only thing worse than another four years of Obama... would be to follow that with another President Clinton.
And I can see the women and the minorities of America coming together to make that happen, so that right after the first "Black" President we have the first FEMALE President.
If America manages somehow to survive Obama... we are doomed with Clinton for sure.
You have strong opinions.As does Oregon Sux.....Mine are also strong...but i'm trying to be optimistic, if only for my own sanity.Love them or hate them, people on this forum seem to be passionate...
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15333 Nov 15, 2012
SUX I haven't heard about illegal Irish, enlighten me. If they are illegal ship them out. Illegal is illegal no matter their color or place of origin. If they will break one law they won't have a problem with breaking another.
Smokin Joe

Central Islip, NY

#15334 Nov 15, 2012
In order to balance a deficit Rick Perry created he has slashed budgets to the bone. Texas schools have layed off tons of faculty. As a result in my town we now have classes with over 40 students per class, there are not enough chairs in class rooms, students sit on the floor. There are not enough text books so kids cannot bring books home for home work. I could go on and on and on.

Hospitals will close in Texas, not in Houston or Dallas but in Falfurias or Eagle Pass. Once again in my town tons of staff are being laid off the Sexual Assault team has been eliminated. The doctors and nurses on the staff saw an average of 8 cases a week mostly children. They will now have to volunteer their time.

Small town Texas is being crushed under Perry's boot heels. Anecdotal evidence I know but people need to know how bad Perry's Texas is.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

#15335 Nov 15, 2012
Smokin Joe wrote:
In order to balance a deficit Rick Perry created he has slashed budgets to the bone. Texas schools have layed off tons of faculty. As a result in my town we now have classes with over 40 students per class, there are not enough chairs in class rooms, students sit on the floor. There are not enough text books so kids cannot bring books home for home work. I could go on and on and on.
Hospitals will close in Texas, not in Houston or Dallas but in Falfurias or Eagle Pass. Once again in my town tons of staff are being laid off the Sexual Assault team has been eliminated. The doctors and nurses on the staff saw an average of 8 cases a week mostly children. They will now have to volunteer their time.
Small town Texas is being crushed under Perry's boot heels. Anecdotal evidence I know but people need to know how bad Perry's Texas is.
Perry is scum
pepper

Aurora, CO

#15336 Nov 15, 2012
Poor poor Texas --big and dumb..
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

#15337 Nov 15, 2012
pepper wrote:
Poor poor Texas --big and dumb..
Texas...one of two states with a trillion dollar economy....how dumb....is that? LOL
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15338 Nov 15, 2012
You've got to admit electing Perry isn't the act of a truely intelligent electorate. There are those of us who oppose him, hopefully enough to send him home come the 2014 election.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15339 Nov 15, 2012
Texan wrote:
Hey Fed you are still just a joke attempting to be relevant. What lies are you going to push now? You still haven't posted who, when, or how Obama killed American citizens. Too chickenshit to do that aren't you. Come on squawk for us CHICKENSHIT.
If I have to tell you the facts about the Americans Obama assassinated... you're probably not worth my effort.

Nothing I can say will fix stupid.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15340 Nov 15, 2012
WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Perry is scum
Perry is not that great... but he's 10 times better than Obama... and he's fighting an uphill battle to keep Texas above water... while Obama uses tax money and his power to undermine his efforts.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15341 Nov 15, 2012
Smokin Joe wrote:
It's not Perry who is costing Texas money... it's Obama.

Perry is just doing the best with what he has... while trying not contributing to more debt.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15342 Nov 15, 2012
Wrong! You won't tell the facts because you have no facts. You are just a chickenshit liar. But you are right about one thing, you can't fix stupid, not even if you would take a self help course. Heavy Fed= stupid pathetic joke.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15343 Nov 15, 2012
Texan wrote:
Wrong! You won't tell the facts because you have no facts. You are just a chickenshit liar. But you are right about one thing, you can't fix stupid, not even if you would take a self help course. Heavy Fed= stupid pathetic joke.
You're funny as phfuck!!!

You won't take anything I say as fact... and when I leave you links to facts you claim I won't post the facts!!

Keep your head up your ass, you're good at that.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15344 Nov 15, 2012
I don't want links, links are not facts, I want facts in your own words, you haven't got the guts for that. You really are afraid of those two little words liable and slander aren't you? I hate to break it to you but unlike you I put nothing in my a$$. While I doubt that it will help, you might try that self help course I mentioned, you can at least try to fix stupid. You're such a pathetic joke.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15345 Nov 15, 2012
Texan wrote:
I don't want links, links are not facts, I want facts in your own words, you haven't got the guts for that. You really are afraid of those two little words liable and slander aren't you? I hate to break it to you but unlike you I put nothing in my a$$. While I doubt that it will help, you might try that self help course I mentioned, you can at least try to fix stupid. You're such a pathetic joke.
LOL

Slander?

It's not slander if it's fact!!!!

Obama ordered the assassination of New Mexico cleric Anwar al-Awlaki and Abdel-Rahman Awlaki, Anwar’s 16-year-old son!!!

The boy was killed in a separate attack from his father at a dinner party with other boys his age... they too were killed.

NEITHER had a trial, a lawyer or a judge... just Obama the executioner.

More from the NEW YORK TIMES on Obama's kill list containing AMERICANS!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/29/world/obama...

Congratulations America!!!

You re-elected a cold blooded serial killer!!!

How is THAT for slander???

Please, quit calling yourself, "Texan"... you're embarrassing the phfuck out of me.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15346 Nov 15, 2012
Checked out your link, how dare you call yourself Heavy Fed, or tell me to quit calling myself Texan. Killing an American born terrorist is not murder. You F>in traitor. You are an embarrassment to any American. Those terrorist didn't worry about the injnocents they killed on 911, and I don't worry about them or their families; burn in hell you traitoist piece of shit.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15347 Nov 15, 2012
Texan wrote:
Checked out your link, how dare you call yourself Heavy Fed, or tell me to quit calling myself Texan. Killing an American born terrorist is not murder. You F>in traitor. You are an embarrassment to any American. Those terrorist didn't worry about the injnocents they killed on 911, and I don't worry about them or their families; burn in hell you traitoist piece of shit.
LOL

I PROVE to you that Obama has killed a 16 year old American child in cold blood in an attack that specifically targeted him... and you call this child a terrorist.

Shame.

You know how I can tell I've beaten you?

Your spelling goes all to $hit.

LOL

innocents

traitorous

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Eastland, TX

#15348 Nov 15, 2012
It's mostly left-wing liberals that have a problem with Obama's drone strikes intended to combat terrorism.

However, most Americans would support this strategy. That's why there is no outpouring of outrage about killing an avowed terrorist even if he is technically an American citizen. Even Fox News and other right-wing propaganda outlets don't consider this issue a productive opportunity to attack Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... (May '14) Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:25 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:25PM