Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 704)

Showing posts 14,061 - 14,080 of21,078
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Sux, those business owners pay for their property and public services. We dont provide them free, so that was a pretty stupid analogy.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU support illegal immigration in order to turn Texas into a Democratic state!!!
Enough said!!!
YOU are the freakin enemy!!!!
You may not have noticed this....but Texas is FULL of brown people who were BORN HERE..and who continue to multiply..whether you like it or not.Most...will probably not vote republican.In twenty years, Texas is likely to be a blue state.Things change.Texas was first settled....as far as Europeans are concerned...by the Spanish.Then came the Anglos.Now the people descended from the Spanish, and the Mexicans, are growing in population.Legally.Who has the largest families? Aren't republicans pro-family?
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

test
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

I never said that dumba$$. I do not support illegal anything. Don't try and change the subject, I want you to post about the murdered Americans, but you are way the hell too chickenshit to do that, so you try to make up[ something else, well it won't work. What a joke YOU ARE, more than enough said! And yes our tax dollars do pay for streets, waterlines, as well as fire and police protection.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like retaliation, intimdation, and an attempt to punish anyone who dares to disagree with the (supposedly) open-minded liberal agenda. And you are OK with that?
The petition to strip secessionists of their citizenship rights is a joke making fun of the idiots signing these petitions. As usual, Teabaggers don't understand when they're being ridiculed.

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So, according to YOU... illegal aliens have a better idea of the direction the United States should be going... than your very own fellow Americans????
Talk about TRAITOR!!!
Talk about SELL OUT!!!
YOU think Mexicans know whats best for the United States!!!
YOU SAID THAT IN YOUR OWN WORDS!!!!
PHFUCK YOU!!!!
I specifically referred to Hispanic citizens who have a vote. You seem to believe that all Hispanic-looking people are "illegal Mexicans." That's because you're a Teabagger bigot.

Look at the schools to see a demographic population bomb. In 4 years, all these high school kids will be old enough to vote. And a bunch of old white racists will be dead.

So I would suggest you go phfuck yourself.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> You may not have noticed this....but Texas is FULL of brown people who were BORN HERE..and who continue to multiply..whether you like it or not.Most...will probably not vote republican.In twenty years, Texas is likely to be a blue state.Things change.Texas was first settled....as far as Europeans are concerned...by the Spanish.Then came the Anglos.Now the people descended from the Spanish, and the Mexicans, are growing in population.Legally.Who has the largest families? Aren't republicans pro-family?
Ok, Waco... you're not going to tell me anything I don't know about Hispanic heritage, I am well versed in it!!

I protested the detention of entire illegal immigrant families at the detention center in Hutto... for many months!!!!

I have Hispanic blood from BOTH sides of my family!!!

I have family that can be traced back to Texas before Texas was Texas!!

BUT... I will not sit idly by while US citizens sell out other US citizens in favor of illegal immigrants!!!!

THAT is TREASON!!!!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
I specifically referred to Hispanic citizens who have a vote. You seem to believe that all Hispanic-looking people are "illegal Mexicans." That's because you're a Teabagger bigot.
Look at the schools to see a demographic population bomb. In 4 years, all these high school kids will be old enough to vote. And a bunch of old white racists will be dead.
So I would suggest you go phfuck yourself.
LOL

You seem to believe that white looking people like myself... are not Hispanic!!!

Again you show you true colors by coloring the entire Tea Party as white racists... you've bought totally into Obama's bullshit.

You've got your nose so far up his a$$ that you're tickling his throat.

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You seem to believe that white looking people like myself... are not Hispanic!!!
Again you show you true colors by coloring the entire Tea Party as white racists... you've bought totally into Obama's bullshit.
You've got your nose so far up his a$$ that you're tickling his throat.
The fact that you think illegal immigrants vote in Texas has nothing to do with Obama. Teabagger bigots are so gullible that it's hard to believe you're serious.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, Waco... you're not going to tell me anything I don't know about Hispanic heritage, I am well versed in it!!
I protested the detention of entire illegal immigrant families at the detention center in Hutto... for many months!!!!
I have Hispanic blood from BOTH sides of my family!!!
I have family that can be traced back to Texas before Texas was Texas!!
BUT... I will not sit idly by while US citizens sell out other US citizens in favor of illegal immigrants!!!!
THAT is TREASON!!!!
Calm down Heavy Fed and tell me exactly how US citizens are selling out OTHER US citizens in favor of illegal immigrants.Knowledge is power, and if I am lacking in knowledge, I must ask questions.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you think illegal immigrants vote in Texas has nothing to do with Obama. Teabagger bigots are so gullible that it's hard to believe you're serious.
No, I don't think illegal immigrants vote in Texas, but I think Obama is encouraging illegal immigration with the idea of making them all citizens sooner or later who will vote Democrat... thus succeeding in making Texas and the rest of the Republican states Democrat!!!

That means... Obama thinks illegal aliens know what is best for the United States, more so than his fellow citizens!!!

What kind of President pits the races against each other the way he has????

He has done more to divide America... and is pushing us closer to a Civil War every day.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Calm down Heavy Fed and tell me exactly how US citizens are selling out OTHER US citizens in favor of illegal immigrants.Knowledge is power, and if I am lacking in knowledge, I must ask questions.
Maybe I can shed a little light on this subject. Obummer is nothing more than an extension of Bush Doctrine. Bush made a secret back room deal with Mexico and Canada in 2005. Notice that both puppets, Obama and Bush have done nothing
but hamper any effort to oppose illegal immigration.

Obummer went crying like a little bitch to the UN, against the state of Arizona for enforcing the law. Anyone who can't see something wrong with
a U.S. President going to a foreign run group against fellow Americans
in his own country has a brain rotted out by the liberal/leftist cancer
that has taken over this country.

Obama continues the Bush agenda of the NAU

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
In Italy, they have a custom of hanging crepe paper at funerals. You need to hang some on your nose fleabagger, because your brain died. It was eaten up
by the liberal cancer.
Obama da winner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In Italy, they have a custom of hanging crepe paper at funerals. You need to hang some on your nose fleabagger, because your brain died. It was eaten up
by the liberal cancer.
You a bad man and gonna go to hell. I know cause Mitt Romney is a god man. He know bad people go to hell. Still, I vote for Obama cause he give free stuff. Mitt said so today in da news.

Now, asshole, maybe it's time you got off these boards and got a real frigging job and supported yourself. You are nothing more than a cancerous sore on humanity. People that do little more than flame aren't worth the sperm it took to make them. It's pretty obvious your Daddy misfired.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Obama da winner wrote:
<quoted text>
You a bad man and gonna go to hell. I know cause Mitt Romney is a god man. He know bad people go to hell. Still, I vote for Obama cause he give free stuff. Mitt said so today in da news.
Now, asshole, maybe it's time you got off these boards and got a real frigging job and supported yourself. You are nothing more than a cancerous sore on humanity. People that do little more than flame aren't worth the sperm it took to make them. It's pretty obvious your Daddy misfired.
Your post is a perfect example of flaming. Maybe your mama should have just swallowed. It would have saved some of the resources on this planet from being wasted by a worthless parasite like you.
Ties

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

So what's the problem ?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Obama da winner wrote:
<quoted text>

Said the flaming flamer!!!

LOL

You go girl!!!
Obama da winner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

I funny Hey Fed! Still, da defunct one is an idiot. Really, he fuckin stupid man...Know what I mean Vern!

I spend my life flaming flamers. He a student. Maybe I stay here and play whid da toy boy?

I gaaarannntee, I make him look even more stupid than he already is. What say you?
Obama da winner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is a perfect example of flaming. Maybe your mama should have just swallowed. It would have saved some of the resources on this planet from being wasted by a worthless parasite like you.
You live here toy boy, me, I visit to annoy da shit out of fool boy. Lets play! I eat crumbe like you for da brekfest!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Obama da winner wrote:
I funny Hey Fed! Still, da defunct one is an idiot. Really, he fuckin stupid man...Know what I mean Vern!
I spend my life flaming flamers. He a student. Maybe I stay here and play whid da toy boy?
I gaaarannntee, I make him look even more stupid than he already is. What say you?
Better than you have tried... and failed.

My bet is on Defiant.

He's pretty level headed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,061 - 14,080 of21,078
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lone Star Discussions

Search the Lone Star Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Anyone Know 16,790
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Texan 719
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 639
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 382
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 707
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 328
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 497
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••