Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
14,041 - 14,060 of 21,636 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
anon

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

A Disciple of Jesus

Do you love the Lord Jesus the Christ?

Luke, Chapter 10
27:Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind

Are you ready to walk away from your life and all your possessions and become a disciple of the Lord Jesus the Christ?

I am looking for anyone who is willing to try to become a disciple of the Lord Jesus the Christ.

And to forsake all they have and their life and obey all the commandments of the Lord Jesus the Christ.

To live for God and God only every day all day long, day after day.

And to become born again, baptized by the Spirit of the Lord to be lead by the Spirit to

be Holy unto the Lord in word and deed.

Are you ready to become a disciple of the Lord

Jesus the Christ?

If you need any help you can correspond with me at

AWord2TheWise4u@aol.com
stonewall

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Texas secede!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Heavy Feed you still haven't told me who, when, or how he killed anyone tell me out of your own mouth, don't give some place to find it, just tell me dumba$$. You keep wanting eveyone to buy into your bullshit, so you tell me who he killed, when and how he killed them or drop tyhat line dumba$$. You talk so much crap you are a F>in joke, a pathetic joke, but still a joke.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Me, KKK, WRONG! See what happens when you think Fed, you get it wrong again. You are the one who can't have an intellegent thought. You resort to calling names and hurling insults, just like everyone that you so like to condem. You aren't better or smarter than anyone. You lie as much or more than anyone else. You need to go ahead and move out to the country next to Damn invasion so you can have someone of your own mental level to spew bullshit with.
latina

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas will become a blue state because of the increasing population of Hispanic citizens. Hispanics traditionally have conservative values and are driven to vote Democratic by the openly racist attitudes of the Teabagger elements in the Republican party.
exactly!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

latina wrote:
<quoted text>exactly!!
So the Tea Party is racist? Prove it. Post some form of proof here. You cant and you wont because there is no proof, unless you consider being against ILLEGAL immigration racist.
One of the tools that the left uses is to label anyone who dares to disagree as someting offensive, therby marginalizing their arguments and attempting to reduce support for thier ideas or opinions. It is very effective, especialy with a sympathetic and biased media supporting them. There is no honest and open debate in this country over important issues and soulutions because of media bias.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, these next four years will make that old Civil War seem like a tea party.
By the way, there is now a petition asking the president to strip the citizenship from any of the ignorant Teabagger bigots who signed the petition to secede. That seems like a good compromise, doesn't it?
Sounds like retaliation, intimdation, and an attempt to punish anyone who dares to disagree with the (supposedly) open-minded liberal agenda. And you are OK with that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

latina wrote:
We shall see when the next election comes, hispanic voters are furious right now for several reasons. Texas owes lots of us money too.
How does Texas "owe" you money?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

I don't believe the Tea Party to be racist, merely a little too radicle for my taste. I think Texas doesn't owe anyone anything but fair and open governance. Media has nothing to do with a lack of fair and open debate, that comes from a lack of integrity on the part of both parties. When you have nothing to hide open discussion comes easily. And believe me when I say both sides have plenty to keep hidden. Where those who want to secede are concerned; leave when ever you like, pack your things and get out, no one is stopping you. This is America, free, more free than any other country on the planet. America love it or leave it; and don't let a door hit you in the butt on your way out. I am a native Texan born and raised, proud to be a Texan, but I am also an American born, raised and proud to be an American. So if you have that much of a problem with America, and Texas being part of America just get the hell out; the rest of us will not miss you at all.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like retaliation, intimdation, and an attempt to punish anyone who dares to disagree with the (supposedly) open-minded liberal agenda. And you are OK with that?
I believe they fought a civil war over"secession".Most govts.take"secession "pretty seriously.Nonetheless...free speech?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Why is it that freedom of speech is such a wonderful thing untill that free speech disagrees with yours?
The people who want the secessionist citizenship revoked have as much right to petition as do the secessionist. You can't have it both ways people. The Republicans and Tea Party lost an election; GET OVER IT, there will be another one in four years.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Texan wrote:
Heavy Feed you still haven't told me who, when, or how he killed anyone tell me out of your own mouth, don't give some place to find it, just tell me dumba$$. You keep wanting eveyone to buy into your bullshit, so you tell me who he killed, when and how he killed them or drop tyhat line dumba$$. You talk so much crap you are a F>in joke, a pathetic joke, but still a joke.
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2011/09...

He also assassinated this guys 16 year old son, who was also an American citizen.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas will become a blue state because of the increasing population of Hispanic citizens. Hispanics traditionally have conservative values and are driven to vote Democratic by the openly racist attitudes of the Teabagger elements in the Republican party.
So, according to YOU... illegal aliens have a better idea of the direction the United States should be going... than your very own fellow Americans????

Talk about TRAITOR!!!

Talk about SELL OUT!!!

YOU think Mexicans know whats best for the United States!!!

YOU SAID THAT IN YOUR OWN WORDS!!!!

PHFUCK YOU!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> I believe they fought a civil war over"secession".Most govts.take"secession "pretty seriously.Nonetheless...free speech?
If free speech is truly important, then you have to support and defend it, even when you disagree with what someone says. Punishing someone who signs a silly petition that you disagree with is not supporting free speech. Call them stupid, idiotic, disagree with them etc, that's all ok. But advocating punishment for someone who has an opinion that you don't like is not supporting free speech.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

I said not to send me somewhere else, post it yourself, or are you just too chickenshit to do it? Come on Fed post it, you always talk big, back it up. What a pathetic joke you are. NRH you are correct advocating punishing someone for signing a petition is wrong and more than just a little hypocritical; but alas, it is their right. None of us agree on everything, and there are people who want it both ways, and while I understand what you mean, you also want it both ways. As I said those misguided people have as much right to petition as the secessionist reguardless of right or wrong.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

kimmel wrote:
Why should a business owner be forced to provide healthcare to its employees? If they need insurance that's what Medicaid is for you liberal idiot!
Why should we provide that business owner with a street to his business, police and fire services, sewer and water lines.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Tea Party is racist? Prove it. Post some form of proof here. You cant and you wont because there is no proof, unless you consider being against ILLEGAL immigration racist.
One of the tools that the left uses is to label anyone who dares to disagree as someting offensive, therby marginalizing their arguments and attempting to reduce support for thier ideas or opinions. It is very effective, especialy with a sympathetic and biased media supporting them. There is no honest and open debate in this country over important issues and soulutions because of media bias.
You mean the TeaBaggers are desperately trying to rid the country of 50,000+ illegal Irish?

Where? When?
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

test
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

You know SUX, you say something that makes sense then follow it up with something dumb. Perhaps if illegal Irish were the problem they would have been mentioned. But they aren't and they weren't.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Texan wrote:
I said not to send me somewhere else, post it yourself, or are you just too chickenshit to do it? Come on Fed post it, you always talk big, back it up. What a pathetic joke you are. NRH you are correct advocating punishing someone for signing a petition is wrong and more than just a little hypocritical; but alas, it is their right. None of us agree on everything, and there are people who want it both ways, and while I understand what you mean, you also want it both ways. As I said those misguided people have as much right to petition as the secessionist reguardless of right or wrong.
YOU support illegal immigration in order to turn Texas into a Democratic state!!!

Enough said!!!

YOU are the freakin enemy!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••