Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 702)

Showing posts 14,021 - 14,040 of20,387
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Please listen.Papa John made a decision to circumvent the 15 cents.He won't be the only one.I attach no particular blame to him.I'm practical.I simply state that workers in America get no respect.WORKERS, not freeloaders.
And the average wage has decreased a higher percentage for the average worker under the Obama administration than under any administration before it.

So much for standing up for the little guy.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
You're repeating blatant lies straight from Fox and Drudge. It's Teabagger stupidity to say that Hillary is partying in Australia.
I don't care about Papa John's pizza. I don't buy crap from a pizza joint. I don't think rich corporate fascists should be responsible for their workers health care. Taxes should be collected to fund universal socialized medicine like other civilized countries.
Ok, so the old bag isn't partying. She's only going on a wine tasting tour.
LOL

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/exc...
Saved by Grace

Lometa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Here we go, people are going to realize as we go along that our country is not getting better.
For the Life of me I can't understand what is so hard to understand; people that have worked to build a business DO NOT OWE their income to someone else. Start a business if you want to. People start from nothing all the time and make it.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Papa John estimates that Obamacare will end up costing his company $5-8 million annually. So the real cost is 3-5 cents per pizza.

The pizza giveaway promotion would be the equivalent of $24 million to $32 million in pizza revenue.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/calebmelby/2012/1...
Saved by Grace

Lometa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
You're repeating blatant lies straight from Fox and Drudge. It's Teabagger stupidity to say that Hillary is partying in Australia.
I don't care about Papa John's pizza. I don't buy crap from a pizza joint. I don't think rich corporate fascists should be responsible for their workers health care. Taxes should be collected to fund universal socialized medicine like other civilized countries.
Many doctors are going to quit their practice. What good is insurance if you can't get an appointment? Some doctors are already not taking Medicare. Sounds good when you think everyone will have insurance, but where are we getting the money to pay for this service. AS A COUNTRY WE ARE BROKE. My parents did not have any insurance as they raised us. At least if it was an emergencey they borrowed the money. Today we have fund raises. Things are not free, someone has to pay. Rob Peter to Pay Paul???

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Bake sales and fund raisers. That sounds like great healthcare insurance.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
Papa John estimates that Obamacare will end up costing his company $5-8 million annually.
Great!!!

Re-call Hillary and all of her friends and cancel their little week long party in Australia... that ought to cover about two years of health insurance for Papa John's employees!!!

Problem solved!!!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
Bake sales and fund raisers. That sounds like great healthcare insurance.
.15 cents per pizza will not pay for healthcare for all of Papa John's employees... that's pie in the sky.

The real cost is far more than that.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Maybe the thing is is is that people are just too damn greedy.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

WACO 1954 wrote:
Maybe the thing is is is that people are just too damn greedy.
You got it!. We the sheeple are caught between the corporate fat cats who only care about their millions of dollars salaries and use the government as a tool to make more and the truly worthless who get their freebees from the same government and keep expecting more.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it!. We the sheeple are caught between the corporate fat cats who only care about their millions of dollars salaries and use the government as a tool to make more and the truly worthless who get their freebees from the same government and keep expecting more.
I think you put that real well Defiant.My own concern has always been the workers and the WORKING poor!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Isn't it amazing that we know more about the Patraeus affair in two days... than we know about Benghazi in two months... or Fast and Furious in the last two years?

Our priorities as a country are screwed up... and that's not an accident.

It's all by design.
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

This may be the start of the ugliest 4 years in the USA history:

November 13, 2012
27 States Petition Federal Government to Secede After Election

Is this simply the product of a few thousand discontents in each individual state? Perhaps. But Texas’ petition has over 40,000 signatures, well over the 25,000 necessary to reach the attention of the President. If this turns out to be more than the discontented murmurings of a single state, this story may get ugly.

Additionally, here is a list of all the states with petitions to secede on WhiteHouse.gov :

Delaware
Nevada
Pennsylvania
Arizona
Oklahoma
Arkansas
South Carolina
Georgia
Missouri
Tennessee
Michigan
New York
Colorado
Oregon
New Jersey
North Dakota
Montana
Indiana
Mississippi
Kentucky
Florida
North Carolina
Alabama
Texas
Louisiana
latina

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

This is disgusting, Perry has to go too.
USA

Kerrville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Perry is the best thing that has happened in this state in a long time.
latina

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

We shall see when the next election comes, hispanic voters are furious right now for several reasons. Texas owes lots of us money too.
Texas Treats

Crane, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

latina wrote:
We shall see when the next election comes, hispanic voters are furious right now for several reasons. Texas owes lots of us money too.
Get a job and stop living off others! Or go to Mexico...
latina

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Ha, I'm not from Mx, I'm American. Mr. Perry knows.

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding. So when I heard Karl Rove blew 350-400 million of Koch Brothers' money, I had to laugh and celebrate their losses. Now they know what it's like to get rooked.

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
Isn't it amazing that we know more about the Patraeus affair in two days... than we know about Benghazi in two months... or Fast and Furious in the last two years?
Our priorities as a country are screwed up... and that's not an accident.
It's all by design.
Fox News-watchers are hilariously uninformed and gullible.

Most of the things you think you know about Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Hillary's Australia trip, Solyndra, etc., are fabrications of the same propaganda tool that had you believing Romney was going to win.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,021 - 14,040 of20,387
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Morris County was issued at April 18 at 7:54PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Lone Star Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••