Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

#15261 Nov 13, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it!. We the sheeple are caught between the corporate fat cats who only care about their millions of dollars salaries and use the government as a tool to make more and the truly worthless who get their freebees from the same government and keep expecting more.
I think you put that real well Defiant.My own concern has always been the workers and the WORKING poor!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15262 Nov 13, 2012
Isn't it amazing that we know more about the Patraeus affair in two days... than we know about Benghazi in two months... or Fast and Furious in the last two years?

Our priorities as a country are screwed up... and that's not an accident.

It's all by design.
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

#15263 Nov 13, 2012
This may be the start of the ugliest 4 years in the USA history:

November 13, 2012
27 States Petition Federal Government to Secede After Election

Is this simply the product of a few thousand discontents in each individual state? Perhaps. But Texas’ petition has over 40,000 signatures, well over the 25,000 necessary to reach the attention of the President. If this turns out to be more than the discontented murmurings of a single state, this story may get ugly.

Additionally, here is a list of all the states with petitions to secede on WhiteHouse.gov :

Delaware
Nevada
Pennsylvania
Arizona
Oklahoma
Arkansas
South Carolina
Georgia
Missouri
Tennessee
Michigan
New York
Colorado
Oregon
New Jersey
North Dakota
Montana
Indiana
Mississippi
Kentucky
Florida
North Carolina
Alabama
Texas
Louisiana
latina

Corpus Christi, TX

#15264 Nov 13, 2012
This is disgusting, Perry has to go too.
USA

Kerrville, TX

#15265 Nov 13, 2012
Perry is the best thing that has happened in this state in a long time.
latina

Corpus Christi, TX

#15266 Nov 13, 2012
We shall see when the next election comes, hispanic voters are furious right now for several reasons. Texas owes lots of us money too.
Texas Treats

United States

#15267 Nov 13, 2012
latina wrote:
We shall see when the next election comes, hispanic voters are furious right now for several reasons. Texas owes lots of us money too.
Get a job and stop living off others! Or go to Mexico...
latina

Corpus Christi, TX

#15268 Nov 13, 2012
Ha, I'm not from Mx, I'm American. Mr. Perry knows.

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#15269 Nov 13, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it!. We the sheeple are caught between the corporate fat cats who only care about their millions of dollars salaries and use the government as a tool to make more and the truly worthless who get their freebees from the same government and keep expecting more.
No kidding. So when I heard Karl Rove blew 350-400 million of Koch Brothers' money, I had to laugh and celebrate their losses. Now they know what it's like to get rooked.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

#15270 Nov 13, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
Isn't it amazing that we know more about the Patraeus affair in two days... than we know about Benghazi in two months... or Fast and Furious in the last two years?
Our priorities as a country are screwed up... and that's not an accident.
It's all by design.
Fox News-watchers are hilariously uninformed and gullible.

Most of the things you think you know about Benghazi, Fast and Furious, Hillary's Australia trip, Solyndra, etc., are fabrications of the same propaganda tool that had you believing Romney was going to win.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15271 Nov 13, 2012
Sign it, biatches!!

http://wh.gov/98n0

De Leon, TX

#15273 Nov 13, 2012
Bruser wrote:
This may be the start of the ugliest 4 years in the USA history:
November 13, 2012
27 States Petition Federal Government to Secede After Election
Yeah, these next four years will make that old Civil War seem like a tea party.

By the way, there is now a petition asking the president to strip the citizenship from any of the ignorant Teabagger bigots who signed the petition to secede. That seems like a good compromise, doesn't it?

De Leon, TX

#15274 Nov 13, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
Sign it, biatches!!
http://wh.gov/98n0
Come on, Heavy Fed. Have the courage of your convictions.
Renounce your citizenship.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15275 Nov 13, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, Heavy Fed. Have the courage of your convictions.
Renounce your citizenship.
I renounce YOUR President and the out of control Establishment of the Federal Government... but I will never renounce my country!!!
latina

Corpus Christi, TX

#15276 Nov 13, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, these next four years will make that old Civil War seem like a tea party.
By the way, there is now a petition asking the president to strip the citizenship from any of the ignorant Teabagger bigots who signed the petition to secede. That seems like a good compromise, doesn't it?
yes it does.
marking time

Kittanning, PA

#15277 Nov 13, 2012
According to the Ed Show on MSNBC, Jeb Bush, possible 2016 Repub. candidate for the U.S. presidency, has stated that by 2016 the state of Texas will be a Democratic (blue) state due to the influx of Latinos. The Ed Show also stated that another entity was predicting that the change in Texas from a Repub. state to a Dem. state would not occur until appx. 2024.

I say the sooner the better. Finally, sanity will return to the Lone Star State. The Ed Show pointed out how it will be almost impossible for a Republican to win the Presidency if Texas goes blue.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15278 Nov 13, 2012
marking time wrote:
According to the Ed Show on MSNBC, Jeb Bush, possible 2016 Repub. candidate for the U.S. presidency, has stated that by 2016 the state of Texas will be a Democratic (blue) state due to the influx of Latinos. The Ed Show also stated that another entity was predicting that the change in Texas from a Repub. state to a Dem. state would not occur until appx. 2024.
I say the sooner the better. Finally, sanity will return to the Lone Star State. The Ed Show pointed out how it will be almost impossible for a Republican to win the Presidency if Texas goes blue.
You sound as if you think the influx of Latinos due to illegal immigration is a good thing.
Ranger Rick

El Paso, TX

#15279 Nov 13, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound as if you think the influx of Latinos due to illegal immigration is a good thing.
Some are good, most are, however the ones that are bad sometimes abuse their authority in undeducated ways of this country that we take for granted as simple human rights. A woman was banned from KMART for speaking in English to other customers by people who don't seem to belong in the Eastwood area if you know what I mean, when the camera will proove that never happened. Little things like that mind sound stupid and trivial but this invasion is a risk to the nation's constitution

De Leon, TX

#15280 Nov 14, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I renounce YOUR President and the out of control Establishment of the Federal Government... but I will never renounce my country!!!
You were encouraging your fellow Teabagger bigots to sign a petition to secede from the USA. Of course, we both know this is just Teabagger silliness, but still it sounds like you're renouncing your country.

Since you don't represent a majority of Texans, it would be better if you would just renounce your own citizenship and leave the rest of us out of it.

De Leon, TX

#15281 Nov 14, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas will become a blue state because of the increasing population of Hispanic citizens. Hispanics traditionally have conservative values and are driven to vote Democratic by the openly racist attitudes of the Teabagger elements in the Republican party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Gasman 18,357
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star