Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 698)

Showing posts 13,941 - 13,960 of21,339
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jeff

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obozo is working on that with the UN, behind our backs. He might try, but the opposition is still too much for him. I am a Life member of the NRA.
I call going to click2houston.com , getting my "daily carnage report". We certainly live around some really sick puppies. The holiday season is almost here and crime will probably go through the roof this year.
I too am a Life NRA member, and I sir call you a fool!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I too am a Life NRA member, and I sir call you a fool!
Call me what you want and claim to be anything you want. Facts are facts and liars are liars. Come to think of it, Michael Moore became a Life Member
just to get in Charlton Hestons face, didn't he?. Any "legitimate" NRA
member needs to watch very closely.

After Obama win, U.S. backs new U.N. arms treaty talks

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-win-u-backs-u-n-a...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
Yeah, you and your senseless rants bore me too.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're reply to my post (about your continuous blaming of Bush) is to bring up Rasmussen polls? WTF does that have to do with anything?
Talking to you is like talking to a toddler.
"Now Little Suxbot, quit playing with your own poo"
"I have a puppy"
Moron.
You rightwing morons live in a childish fantasy land where you make up garbage about the world and try to make the rest of us live inside your nonsense.

You are INCOMPETENT.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you and your senseless rants bore me too.
All you have is your childish fear mongering hysteria.

"Temporary employment is contributing less to job creation in the U.S. after buoying the labor market in the first six months of the year, a sign employers are more confident about the durability of the economic expansion. " bloomberg

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Deviant, did any of the hilarious predictions you made about the last four years come true?

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You rightwing morons live in a childish fantasy land where you make up garbage about the world and try to make the rest of us live inside your nonsense.
You are INCOMPETENT.
And you are a brainwashed idiot with the mentality of a severely brain damaged minion. Just don't drink the kool-aid.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
Deviant, did any of the hilarious predictions you made about the last four years come true?
Are we seriously going to have to endure three months of deviant because you can only remember one name at a time? Are you too stupid to use a thesaurus?

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we seriously going to have to endure three months of deviant because you can only remember one name at a time? Are you too stupid to use a thesaurus?
I was addressing Deviant, not you.

You're too stupid to waste very many words on.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
I was addressing Deviant, not you.
You're too stupid to waste very many words on.
Then stop answering dumba**
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

I guess I just thought things were getting crazy during the campaign. The hate before the election was nothing compared top what I am seeing now. The hate is what will kill this country. Aren't any of you ready for us to work together to fix that which is broken? It doesn't happen over night, and it doesn't happen without compromise. Party? F> the Parties and heal America, you do that by workinhg together as Americans not Democrats and Republicans. AMERICANS DAMN IT. If you don't trust Obama fine; if you don't trust the Senate fine; if you don't trust the House fine. Procede with caution, keep a close eye on those you don't trust; but work together as AMERICANS and heal the USA, then once we've done that maybe just maybe we can trust one another again.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are INCOMPETENT.
Once again, a post that is nothing but insults (which, along with cut and paste, is all you know how to do) and has nothing to do with the conversation.
"You rightwing morons live in a childish fantasy land where you make up garbage about the world and try to make the rest of us live inside your nonsense.
You are INCOMPETENT."
Sounds like you are describing yourself Suxbot, just substitute right for left and viola, a perfect self description.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

I have a right hand and a left hand, and I use them both quite often. You see it is so much easier to zip my pants, button my shirt, and tie my shoes when I use both. It even makes it easier to load my guns when I use both hands. I even shoot using both hands, right for my rifle, and left for my pistol. DAMN right and left working in unison. REALY A DUMB IDEA ISN'T IT?
Anonymous

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Ok please if you can argue this point o make it make sense I'll hear you. Has anyone on either side ever witnessed our united states ever not owe any debt. Since I was young I can't reflect once that we were not in debt. Okay yes Obama has done what 40 other presidents have done, spent money. So I ask if Jesus was the president I believe we are so stupid there would be a group of folks that would swear he was not fit to be the president
So in conclusion aren't you tired of fighting eachother. Can't we all just get along. Shit is ass backwards. Let's look at ourselves.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have is your childish fear mongering hysteria.
"Temporary employment is contributing less to job creation in the U.S. after buoying the labor market in the first six months of the year, a sign employers are more confident about the durability of the economic expansion. " bloomberg
Really?. Then what about the layoffs and temp positions that several companies have projected for 2013?. All due to ObummerCare.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
Some of them sure did, Hezeturd. The rising cost of health insurance premiums due to ObummerCare is one. The fact that the Lame Stream Media will cover for your MESSiah, no matter what he does, is another.

I also predicted that you will never get your head out of Obummers ass. That prediction was a very easy one.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any hope for Hezeturds learning capabilities. He probably reads most of his "news" from the graffiti on bathroom stalls and gets the rest from the leftist moon bat blogs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?. Then what about the layoffs and temp positions that several companies have projected for 2013?. All due to ObummerCare.
You mean the 15 cents per pizza that POS PapaJohn's guy is claiming will cause calamity?

What does a PJ's pizza cost,$15? So, 15 cents makes the difference in what? His employees being HEALTHY and EFFICIENT and not transmitting disease to customers or being stressed out from worry about health care or being sick and not showing up...now THAT is something to be concerned about.

Who knew that PapaJohn's was run by such a crass POS.
jeff

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

If the GOP insists on relying on Orly Taitz, Ted Neugant, Rush Limbaugh, Bill Orielly, Fox news. Done.
These nuts are what middle America sees them to be. Nuts. Change the channel. Fox news is the only channel that throws conservative bombs. there are 4 others that throw liberal bombs...guess who is gonna win. guess who is right??? The Tea party is toast! Even Bill Clinton lost the governorship of Arkansas when he tried to do too much, The tea party made the same mistake. I call for you guys to stop throwing bombs that make no sense (orly taitz, Donald trump) on the "birther" BS. Quit the "conspiracy theory on Libia... more dumb shit. Lets get in gear where it counts!!! Quit this ignorant poop!!!
Anonymous

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Ok please if you can argue this point o make it make sense I'll hear you. Has anyone on either side ever witnessed our united states ever not owe any debt. Since I was young I can't reflect once that we were not in debt. Okay yes Obama has done what 40 other presidents have done, spent money. So I ask if Jesus was the president I believe we are so stupid there would be a group of folks that would swear he was not fit to be the president So in conclusion aren't you tired of fighting eachother. Can't we all just get along. Shit is ass backwards. Let's look at ourselves. If you're that unhappy it is a free country...Move

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,941 - 13,960 of21,339
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••