Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23244 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15141 Nov 11, 2012
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You should get back to Hezekiah.
I already did.
emily r

Hobbs, NM

#15142 Nov 11, 2012
Do people have no shame?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15143 Nov 11, 2012
emily r wrote:
Do people have no shame?
If you're talking about the Lib/Progs, Hell no!.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Eastland, TX

#15144 Nov 11, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh, unless they act now they will go into effect. They have the opportunity to act again to prevent this. My point is it was left off the news until after the election. Conveniently. Kind of in the same way you couldn't escape the reporting of every word uttered by a Republican, but it wasnt plastered in our faces that obama filed a lawsuit to prevent extending the early voting deadline for deployed military. Convenient. My point is the liberal news media intentionally delayed reporting of or diminished reporting of items that may have been unfavorable to obammy.
There's nothing to report. Congress won't act until the last possible minute. Anybody who pays attention to politics has been aware of this approaching problem for more than a year.

Your blatant and baldfaced lie about Obama trying to prevent early voting deadline for the military simply shows that you are a Fox News-watching Teabagger moron. This explains your misinformed ignorance about other topics. Informed people know that Obama filed a lawsuit to keep early voting for all people in the state, not just military personnel.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Eastland, TX

#15145 Nov 11, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're talking about the Lib/Progs, Hell no!.
Deviant, the American electorate has slapped you down like the whiny little bitch you are. And yet you continue to blubber.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15146 Nov 11, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing to report. Congress won't act until the last possible minute. Anybody who pays attention to politics has been aware of this approaching problem for more than a year.
Your blatant and baldfaced lie about Obama trying to prevent early voting deadline for the military simply shows that you are a Fox News-watching Teabagger moron. This explains your misinformed ignorance about other topics. Informed people know that Obama filed a lawsuit to keep early voting for all people in the state, not just military personnel.
I see you still ride the dirty school bus on a regular basis. Still not smart enough to move past the teabagger name. You just dont want to face the fact that obammy was protected by the media before the election. The fact is those things were not plastered everywhere all day and night lime every word a Republican uttered. Face the facts Scooby douche. obammy is the devil incarnate and doesnt deserve to wash the underwear of our military much less be called their commander in chief. He will sell all you dongbags out first chance he gets. The middle class is disappearing fast. We will soon have only two classes with a socialist government with no respectable military, and then we will collapse and be taken over by another country. If we are lucky. If not we will just collapse. There is no possible way for it to be avoided as long as there are stupid people like you to support him.
san anto

El Monte, CA

#15147 Nov 11, 2012
did anybody notice all the WHITE RICH REPUBLICANS CRYING AT ROMNEYS DEFEAT.THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA LIE N BUY THERE WAY INTO THE WHITE HOUSE.HELL ROMNEY HAD A VICTORY SPEECH N EVEN FIREWORKS READY TO GO.BUT THEY FORGOT ONE SIMPLE THING.THE HISPANIC BLACK WOMENS N YOUNG PEOPLES VOTE.AT OBAMAS RALLY WAS THE TRUE AMERICANS A MIXED RACE OF PEOPLE WHO DIDNT BELIVE ROMNEY.AND AS LONG AS THE REPUBLICANS COUNT THOSE 47% OUT THEY'LL NEVER WIN HILLARY CLINTON SHOULD BE OUR FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT.WHO DO YOU HAVE TO CHALLENGE HER.MARCO RUBIO CHRIS CHRISTI JEB BUSH

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15149 Nov 11, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Deviant, the American electorate has slapped you down like the whiny little bitch you are. And yet you continue to blubber.
It is natural for you to respond with anger when you k ow you are wrong and are too weak to admit it. It is the type of response I expect from someone as weak minded as you who is unable to see through or stand against what is happening here. You have been brainwashed by the liberal media because you were weak enough for them to penetrate you. They are raw dogging you straight up your bung hole, and your bung hole is too weak to protest. I dont blame you for being angry. I am not surprised Romney didn't win. Hitler successfully invaded few places. obammy is no different. He successfully invaded with his propaganda and brainwashing from the liberal media. That's exactly what I expect from the spawn of Satan.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15150 Nov 11, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Deviant, the American electorate has slapped you down like the whiny little bitch you are. And yet you continue to blubber.
We shall see in a few short years, who is doing the blubbering. Take comfort in the fact that you can still blame it all on Bush
when this country becomes another Greece. You will reap what you sow and the rest of the Progs can enjoy it too.

The American electorate and the Communist Pravda media will pay for what they have done. Enjoy it, fools.
san anto

El Monte, CA

#15151 Nov 11, 2012
your wrong the AMERCAN PEOPLE VOTED AND CHOSE OBAMA .BOTH CANDIDATES HAD PLENTY OF MEDIA N ADS OUT THERE.BUT THE ONE CAUGHT LYING WAS ROMNEY.AS THE ELECTION GOT CLOSER HE CHANGED HIS TUNE AND GOT ROMNESIA.AND AMERICA WONT BECOME A GREECE WE NOW ALL KNOW ITS THE REPUBLICANS WHO DONT WANT TO COPARATE BECAUSE OF PURE HATE OF THE PRESIDENT.N ARENT GONNA CAUSE THEY DONT WANT THE RICH TO GET HIGHER TAXES.SO WHOS ON SATANS SIDE WITH HATE GREED LIES .

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15152 Nov 11, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We shall see in a few short years, who is doing the blubbering. Take comfort in the fact that you can still blame it all on Bush
when this country becomes another Greece. You will reap what you sow and the rest of the Progs can enjoy it too.
The American electorate and the Communist Pravda media will pay for what they have done. Enjoy it, fools.
Soon enough obammy will bend them over and a$$ rape them without benefit of astroglide or even a reach around. The poor ignorant souls are too soft to own or know how to use a gun so they will be useless in a crisis, so they, along with their wives and children, will have to bend meekly over and take it without a fight. Its bad enough they won't be able to defend themselves, but to leave your family undefended is unthinkable.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15153 Nov 11, 2012
san anto wrote:
did anybody notice all the WHITE RICH REPUBLICANS CRYING AT ROMNEYS DEFEAT.THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA LIE N BUY THERE WAY INTO THE WHITE HOUSE.HELL ROMNEY HAD A VICTORY SPEECH N EVEN FIREWORKS READY TO GO.BUT THEY FORGOT ONE SIMPLE THING.THE HISPANIC BLACK WOMENS N YOUNG PEOPLES VOTE.AT OBAMAS RALLY WAS THE TRUE AMERICANS A MIXED RACE OF PEOPLE WHO DIDNT BELIVE ROMNEY.AND AS LONG AS THE REPUBLICANS COUNT THOSE 47% OUT THEY'LL NEVER WIN HILLARY CLINTON SHOULD BE OUR FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT.WHO DO YOU HAVE TO CHALLENGE HER.MARCO RUBIO CHRIS CHRISTI JEB BUSH
Your wisdom and keen intellect in regard to the real issues is stunning. lol

Oh well, when all of you lower form of life Obama supporters are starving in the streets in just a few short years, you can blame it all
on Bush and those evil Republicans.

You people really kill me. A state like California who had a booming economy for years is now bankrupt on account of liberal spending habits and insane laws, you people don't even notice.

The foolish liberals in New York learned nothing from watching what happened to the people in N.O. after Katrina. Now many of them are
finding out that depending on government to take care of them in a crisis is a really bad idea. Preparing for a disaster isn't rocket
science, but it may as well be if you're a Prog.

You people want the government to do it all for you. Pay your bills. Pay for your phone and give you Food Stamps. Well, enjoy it until Obama runs out of our money.
Freedom of Speech

El Paso, TX

#15154 Nov 11, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
We shall see in a few short years, who is doingthe blubbering. Take comfort inthe fact that you can stillblame it all on Bush when this country becomes another Greece. You will reap what you sow andthe rest ofthe Progs can enjoy it too.The American electorate andthe Communist Pravda media will pay for whatthey have done. Enjoy it, fools.
Never been to Greece. Is that a good or bad thing? In what ways is the USA becoming like Greece.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15155 Nov 11, 2012
san anto wrote:
your wrong the AMERCAN PEOPLE VOTED AND CHOSE OBAMA .BOTH CANDIDATES HAD PLENTY OF MEDIA N ADS OUT THERE.BUT THE ONE CAUGHT LYING WAS ROMNEY.AS THE ELECTION GOT CLOSER HE CHANGED HIS TUNE AND GOT ROMNESIA.AND AMERICA WONT BECOME A GREECE WE NOW ALL KNOW ITS THE REPUBLICANS WHO DONT WANT TO COPARATE BECAUSE OF PURE HATE OF THE PRESIDENT.N ARENT GONNA CAUSE THEY DONT WANT THE RICH TO GET HIGHER TAXES.SO WHOS ON SATANS SIDE WITH HATE GREED LIES .
Typical moron. Blame the republicans for everything, that's all you know. We are going to be just like all those broke nations in a few years because we spend far more money than we make. Period. Any attempt to change that will fail because it would involve cutting welfare, which most of this country is addicted to.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15156 Nov 11, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wisdom and keen intellect in regard to the real issues is stunning. lol
Oh well, when all of you lower form of life Obama supporters are starving in the streets in just a few short years, you can blame it all
on Bush and those evil Republicans.
You people really kill me. A state like California who had a booming economy for years is now bankrupt on account of liberal spending habits and insane laws, you people don't even notice.
The foolish liberals in New York learned nothing from watching what happened to the people in N.O. after Katrina. Now many of them are
finding out that depending on government to take care of them in a crisis is a really bad idea. Preparing for a disaster isn't rocket
science, but it may as well be if you're a Prog.
You people want the government to do it all for you. Pay your bills. Pay for your phone and give you Food Stamps. Well, enjoy it until Obama runs out of our money.
Notice how Bush got blistered in the media for how he "failed" during Katrina but Oblamo got praised for how good he supposedly did? They are eating out of dumpsters and still don't have power in NY but Oblamo did a "good" job?
And they claim there isn't a media bias. Yeah right.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15157 Nov 11, 2012
san anto wrote:
your wrong the AMERCAN PEOPLE VOTED AND CHOSE OBAMA .BOTH CANDIDATES HAD PLENTY OF MEDIA N ADS OUT THERE.BUT THE ONE CAUGHT LYING WAS ROMNEY.AS THE ELECTION GOT CLOSER HE CHANGED HIS TUNE AND GOT ROMNESIA.AND AMERICA WONT BECOME A GREECE WE NOW ALL KNOW ITS THE REPUBLICANS WHO DONT WANT TO COPARATE BECAUSE OF PURE HATE OF THE PRESIDENT.N ARENT GONNA CAUSE THEY DONT WANT THE RICH TO GET HIGHER TAXES.SO WHOS ON SATANS SIDE WITH HATE GREED LIES .
Why do I get the feeling that I may as well be trying to explain Quantum Psychics to a five year old?.

Let's give it a little time and see who is wrong. Why don't you ask yourself why this particular President has stirred up so many people with his policies?. Oh, I forgot. It's just because he's black. Nothing
to do with his turning this whole country into a third world cesspool,
now is it?.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15158 Nov 11, 2012
Freedom of Speech wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been to Greece. Is that a good or bad thing? In what ways is the USA becoming like Greece.
Do you even watch the news?

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15159 Nov 11, 2012
san anto wrote:
your wrong the AMERCAN PEOPLE VOTED AND CHOSE OBAMA .BOTH CANDIDATES HAD PLENTY OF MEDIA N ADS OUT THERE.BUT THE ONE CAUGHT LYING WAS ROMNEY.AS THE ELECTION GOT CLOSER HE CHANGED HIS TUNE AND GOT ROMNESIA.AND AMERICA WONT BECOME A GREECE WE NOW ALL KNOW ITS THE REPUBLICANS WHO DONT WANT TO COPARATE BECAUSE OF PURE HATE OF THE PRESIDENT.N ARENT GONNA CAUSE THEY DONT WANT THE RICH TO GET HIGHER TAXES.SO WHOS ON SATANS
SIDE WITH HATE GREED LIES .
You are stupid and illiterate. Jesus was a capitalist. He said if a man won't work neither should he eat. He also said a man who doesnt take care of his family is worse than an unbeliever. He said His Father owns the cattle on a thousand hills. His kingdom is a patriarchy governed by His Father. Jesus told the parable of a smart businessman who left his money with his employees. He rewarded the one who invested his money and made more money and punished the one who hid the money and didn't invest it. Jesus is from the lineage of David. David's son Solomon was considered the richest man who ever lived. Jesus believed in capital punishment. He never questioned the right of the Roman government to crucify him. Jesus was strong and fought evil. He took a whip to those buying and selling for sacrifices in the temple and turned the tables over. Do you think the people would have scattered if he was weak or if he was mildly walking around turning tables on their sides and weakly waving whip over his head? No, He DROVE them out. Jesus called the religious leaders dens of vipers and whitewashed graves. You illiterate fool. You have no idea about who is the spawn of Satan if you dont know who the Son of God is.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15160 Nov 11, 2012
Freedom of Speech wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been to Greece. Is that a good or bad thing? In what ways is the USA becoming like Greece.
It's really quite simple. We are almost at the debt level as a nation where we will no longer be able to pay down the debt. Currently the government is borrowing $1.40 on every $1.00 it spends. As the debt
increases to 20 trillion and beyond, only pure interest will be paid and nothing paid on the principle.

With the current loss of jobs and the loss of more jobs due to ObamaCare, where is the government going to get the money?. Austerity measures will have to be put in place to reduce entitlement spending and what do you think will happen?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15161 Nov 11, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how Bush got blistered in the media for how he "failed" during Katrina but Oblamo got praised for how good he supposedly did? They are eating out of dumpsters and still don't have power in NY but Oblamo did a "good" job?
And they claim there isn't a media bias. Yeah right.
Pathetic isn't it?. Like little children, the Obamanoids want to believe what they are told. Instead of believing everything that they are told by the lying Pravda media, they need to pay attention to the results. But I guess that's just asking too much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sisters Bistro mt pleasant Texas Thu Todd 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 902
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Farters 742
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) May '15 Bad Ice 8
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) May '15 The Ace of Spades 10
News Highlights from around the Capitol Apr '15 Sick of Bigots an... 1
Looking for Thomas Calvin Allen age 50, does an... Jan '15 Searcher 1
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages