Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 695)

Showing posts 13,881 - 13,900 of21,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Obama/Biden appears to be keeping its amazingly sophisticated and COMPETENT operation going to campaign for intelligible legislation.

Ready to go for 2014 as is (drum roll)

OBAMACARE

You know, RomneyCare could have spent a few years of his decade-long campaign for POTUS explaining RomneyCare and then taking repeal off the table. It is the nonsensical LYING that disturbs people.
post- election ride

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Lookee at the long list of bidnesses that decided to roll heads and close it's doors since President Obama got re-elected:

http://tinyurl.com/ahuzqqe

'N Darden restaurants USED to have an Obamacare waiver. Now they'll be cutting employees back to 28 hours a week to avoid hitting that majic number...

Mmm mmm mmm!:-)
david01

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

American Pride wrote:
Today we are having a Grand Old Party
Go perry.

“Just here to put in my 2c”

Since: May 12

Texarkana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

John D B wrote:
<quoted text>yep! please do, so we can attack your new tejas and force you back into the union and at the same time get rid off idiots like you.
You couldn't attack us because you won't have any guns. They are working on making that happen now. But you can bet your sweet ass they won't get any of mine.

“Just here to put in my 2c”

Since: May 12

Texarkana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

OregonSUX wrote:
Obama/Biden appears to be keeping its amazingly sophisticated and COMPETENT operation going to campaign for intelligible legislation.

Ready to go for 2014 as is (drum roll)

OBAMACARE

You know, RomneyCare could have spent a few years of his decade-long campaign for POTUS explaining RomneyCare and then taking repeal off the table. It is the nonsensical LYING that disturbs people.
Really last time I checked Obama said he wouldn't run for a second term if he hadn't cut the deficit in half. That was a lie that can be proven hell he tripled it. Obamacare will cause a lot of people to suffer. Before you vomit on it maybe you should read it all and not just listen to the 2 or 3 good parts
Waco 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
States that may become SWING STATES as early as 2016:
Texas
Arizona
Georgia
GET OUT! You are about to be inundated 24/7 by campaign ads for either 2016, 2018 or 2020....it is starting already so catch up.
You do know I voted for Obama? Yes I agree about Texas actually becoming a BLUE state.No problem for me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

dontheoutlaw64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really last time I checked Obama said he wouldn't run for a second term if he hadn't cut the deficit in half. That was a lie that can be proven hell he tripled it. Obamacare will cause a lot of people to suffer. Before you vomit on it maybe you should read it all and not just listen to the 2 or 3 good parts
Total BS.

What, specifically, aside from actually having to pay for your health insurance (as in RomneyCare) or get a tax penalty are you moaning about now.

Obama inherited Bush's two wars, tax cuts and Great Recession all on the credit card. Bush inherited none of the above and increased the debt by 84%.

If it was such a big issue then Romney would be stinking up the WH with his filthy arse aka Ann.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You do know I voted for Obama? Yes I agree about Texas actually becoming a BLUE state.No problem for me.
I mean it. Texas, if it turns purplish will be worse than Ohio was this year. If it turns blue (unlikely soon but maybe eventually) then no one cares.

Run!

It is nonstop campaign hell for years.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Total BS.
What, specifically, aside from actually having to pay for your health insurance (as in RomneyCare) or get a tax penalty are you moaning about now.
Obama inherited Bush's two wars, tax cuts and Great Recession all on the credit card. Bush inherited none of the above and increased the debt by 84%.
If it was such a big issue then Romney would be stinking up the WH with his filthy arse aka Ann.
Amazing! Morons like you are STILL blaming Bush for Obama's failings.
So in 2016, when the economy is still in the tank and unemployment is still high and the debt is around 20 trillion and climbing are you still going to blame Bush? It just shows why Oblamo got re-elected.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Amazing how they waited until after the election to announce we are only days away from falling off a financial cliff unless Congress acts right away. Average taxes will go up about $3700.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

It's been known since Congress voted for it last year.
Waco 1909

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
Yes its been known by most of the entire country except for the aptly named"I know notheeng".
Waco 1909

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean it. Texas, if it turns purplish will be worse than Ohio was this year. If it turns blue (unlikely soon but maybe eventually) then no one cares.
Run!
It is nonstop campaign hell for years.
This is true.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Hezekiah wrote:
Hmmm, no dumbass this is a new one. Not the one they did last year.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes its been known by most of the entire country except for the aptly named"I know notheeng".
Please see answer to Hez and watch the news more often
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

I didn't know he was running

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, no dumbass this is a new one. Not the one they did last year.
No, the so-called sequestration cuts that will go into effect in January are a result of the bill passed last year because they couldn't reach a compromise. Any informed person has known about the approaching fiscal cliff all this time.
Anonymous

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

What's The State of Texas problem? Why is this state so freakin filled with racism. Who cares what the skin color is. You do!
The fact that he is an elected president. He steps into mess and some of ya'll expect a miracle. Give me a break.
Has anyone ever wandered what if Jesus Christ was running for the United States of America you dumb asses would find fault in him get a life if you're that unhappy with the president. Why don't you get into position to run for the president. I know you won't because all you ever do is talk that talk.
jeff

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

I don't suppose anybody has bothered looking at Demographics. That's what put Obama in office. If you go to the U.S. Census of 2010 you will see that Texas is already a blue state. If everybody bothered to vote. Which, I am going to assume, after what has happened and the fact that the Dems have a tub of SuperPac money left over to spend getting rid of R governors...Well, you know what is going to happen already. I never thought I would be thanking Citizens United for that Supreme Court Decision. But let me make it formal, Thank you for handing the Democrats the Country.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the so-called sequestration cuts that will go into effect in January are a result of the bill passed last year because they couldn't reach a compromise. Any informed person has known about the approaching fiscal cliff all this time.
Duh, unless they act now they will go into effect. They have the opportunity to act again to prevent this. My point is it was left off the news until after the election. Conveniently. Kind of in the same way you couldn't escape the reporting of every word uttered by a Republican, but it wasnt plastered in our faces that obama filed a lawsuit to prevent extending the early voting deadline for deployed military. Convenient. My point is the liberal news media intentionally delayed reporting of or diminished reporting of items that may have been unfavorable to obammy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,881 - 13,900 of21,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••