Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15090 Nov 6, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a PERVERT.
Thank you.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15091 Nov 6, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
In your PERVERTED way.
Why don't you Republiscum go back inside your smoke filled rooms and talk about rape again. That's all you do with your time.
And all you do is repeatedly copy and paste your stupid democrapic vomit. You dont have the brain God gave a tapeworm.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15093 Nov 6, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a PERVERT.
Hahaha. All the filth you spew around here and you get offended by that? You are the very definition of a hypocrite.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15094 Nov 6, 2012
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Defiant...NRH....Texan...good luck guys.Let's hope the next four years are good for all of us.
Amen. You to. I hope we as citizens can steer our govt back to representing us and not the parties interests.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#15095 Nov 6, 2012
Barracks O'Bama &#8207;@P0TUS

RT @AVD911: WE ARE ALL KENYAN MUSLIMS WITH NO BIRTH CERTIFICATES NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Megan

Waco, TX

#15096 Nov 7, 2012
God Bless America and Our President Barack Hussein Obama. Wow! it sounds so good!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15097 Nov 7, 2012
Well Ted Cruz our new senator from Texas has already said that he is ready to sit down and work with The White House and get the Nation healed. While I did not vote for him, he seems to be willing to do what it takes to fix things. So put the crap behind us and work to make things better for all of us.
New Waverly Cracker

Crockett, TX

#15099 Nov 7, 2012
Obama did your mama.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15101 Nov 8, 2012
Nothing new about that kind of comment dumba$$.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15103 Nov 8, 2012
Megan wrote:
God Bless America and Our President Barack Hussein Obama. Wow! it sounds so good!
Better enjoy it now. 2016 is a long ways off.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15104 Nov 8, 2012
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Defiant...NRH....Texan...good luck guys.Let's hope the next four years are good for all of us.
Good luck to you as well. We shall find out what the next four years is going to be.

My advice to all of you, Democrat, Republican or Independent is not to rely too much on the government and plan for emergencies to take care of yourselves and your families. Mother Nature is getting a lot rougher.
yooflungpoo

Baytown, TX

#15105 Nov 8, 2012
Really?......dude.....REALLY?? ??
big one

San Antonio, TX

#15106 Nov 8, 2012
Time to secede from this damned union!
Waco 1909

Houston, TX

#15107 Nov 8, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck to you as well. We shall find out what the next four years is going to be.
My advice to all of you, Democrat, Republican or Independent is not to rely too much on the government and plan for emergencies to take care of yourselves and your families. Mother Nature is getting a lot rougher.
Facts are hard to change.I try to keep in mind that GOD dictates everything in the end.THERE AREN'T any guarantees on this earth....but GOD.
John D B

Waco, TX

#15110 Nov 9, 2012
big one wrote:
yep! please do, so we can attack your new tejas and force you back into the union and at the same time get rid off idiots like you.
John D B

Waco, TX

#15111 Nov 9, 2012
lunatic!
ovomit

San Antonio, TX

#15112 Nov 9, 2012
Probably so, but a bunch of you will be sent straight to hell trying! 6
Waco 1909

Houston, TX

#15113 Nov 9, 2012
John D B wrote:
<quoted text>
yep! please do, so we can attack your new tejas and force you back into the union and at the same time get rid off idiots like you.
Doubt the rest of the USA could take us....without..."unaccept able"losses...but....feel free..

Location hidden

#15114 Nov 9, 2012
big one wrote:
GET OUT.

We will not miss you and your stinking brats.

Location hidden

#15115 Nov 9, 2012
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Doubt the rest of the USA could take us....without..."unaccept able"losses...but....feel free..
States that may become SWING STATES as early as 2016:

Texas
Arizona
Georgia

GET OUT! You are about to be inundated 24/7 by campaign ads for either 2016, 2018 or 2020....it is starting already so catch up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 41 min Liberal forever 18,351
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••
Lone Star Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE