Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15069 Nov 5, 2012
Texan wrote:
Like I have told you before BBJohn, The only thing bad about you is your breath, and you haven't got what it takes to run my eight year old grandson out of any where, much less a man; or old woman for that matter. So I will enjoy freedom of speech; welcome back dumba$$. NRH he won't heed you any more than anyone else he's just too F>in stupid.
"NRH he won't heed you any more than anyone else he's just too F>in stupid"
I know, and I fall into the trap of arguing with them to. Maybe we can all be strong and just ignore the idiots and they just might go away.
tesd

Castroville, TX

#15070 Nov 5, 2012
test
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15071 Nov 5, 2012
If you can you've got more self control than I do. BBJ and Di make me just a little more than crazy. I mean I would actually like to put a size eleven and a half in their backsides, you can't have a civilized conversation with either one.
tesd

Castroville, TX

#15072 Nov 5, 2012
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15073 Nov 5, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. I shouldn't even have responded so quickly. You and he could actually be good friends, and this could have been a joke you guys always have. I just flipped out when I read it. Something about it just sent me off. I should have waited to respond. BUT, it seems like his blow up doll made a pretty good decision.
No problem. I just try not to give him the reaction he wants, even though it's frustrating to deal with someone with the reasoning skills of a baked potato.

He has a girlfriend on another thread with the same mentality, but she can actually make a correct sentence. I don't even waste my time on those two anymore.
Waco 1909

Humble, TX

#15075 Nov 6, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem. I just try not to give him the reaction he wants, even though it's frustrating to deal with someone with the reasoning skills of a baked potato.
He has a girlfriend on another thread with the same mentality, but she can actually make a correct sentence. I don't even waste my time on those two anymore.
Defiant...NRH....Texan...good luck guys.Let's hope the next four years are good for all of us.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#15076 Nov 6, 2012
http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2012/...

Personal disposable income has grown nearly 6 times more under Democratic presidents

Gross Domestic Product (GDP) has grown 7 times more under Democratic presidents

Corporate profits have grown over 16% more per year under Democratic presidents (they actually declined under Republicans by an average of 4.53%/year)

Average annual compound return on the stock market has been 18 times greater under Democratic presidents (If you invested $100k for 40 years of Republican administrations you had $126k at the end, if you invested $100k for 40 years of Democrat administrations you had $3.9M at the end)

Republican presidents added 2.5 times more to the national debt than Democratic presidents

The two times the economy steered into the ditch (Great Depression and Great Recession) were during Republican, laissez faire administrations"

--------

Of course Republiscums are both lazy and stupid and actual facts and living in the real world require too much energy and intelligence so no Republiscum will read and comprehend anything.

Republsicum = babies in diapers

Location hidden

#15077 Nov 6, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brain is full of cement which makes you unable to see reality through the thick fog of propaganda.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15078 Nov 6, 2012
SUX, stick to railing about the evils of Republicans, or singing the praises of Democrats. That is about all I can see that you are good for. You have ceased to be even mildly interesting, while I agree with you on somethings you have become soooooooooo boring same old stuff day in day out borrrrrrrrrrring.

Location hidden

#15079 Nov 6, 2012
"Romney Closes Dirty

In the waning days of the campaign, Romney chose to come closer to owning fully the far right's race-influenced effort to deligitimize Obama as not a true American or legitimate leader, deliberately exploiting Republican obsessions with the president's background.

Romney revived his bogus charge of Obama gutting welfare work requirements in ads airing in Ohio. The ad also paraphrased Gingrich's attack on Obama as the "food stamp" president. His campaign made robocalls starring Trump. Romney's vice presidential candidate, Paul Ryan, told evangelical supporers the president was a threat to "Judeo-Christian" and "Western" values.

After Obama tried to silence a group of booing college students by telling them "voting is the best revenge," Romney began telling his supporters that Obama was advocating "revenge"—a line many conservatives understand as having the Limbaughian racial subtext—and that they should vote for "love of country." Limbaugh certainly picked up on it.

"One month into his presidency," Limbaugh said Monday, "I told you it was about revenge." AS

All Republiscums are filthy.

Location hidden

#15080 Nov 6, 2012
Pres Obama encourages all Americans to vote: "something special about election day and seeing our democracy work the way it’s supposed to." - MK

Romney: how many millions of Americans can we prevent from voting?

Location hidden

#15081 Nov 6, 2012
GOP De-Evolution &#8207;@GOPDeEvolution

Somewhere a group of people are still waiting for Sarah Palin to jump into this race

Location hidden

#15082 Nov 6, 2012
Polling Woes Emerge in Key States; Watchdogs Report "Thousands" of Calls

We are seeing a manifestation of a new Jim Crow in America...I don't think that's an overstatement," said Wade Henderson, who runs the Leadership Conference on Civil Rights (a different group from the Lawyer's Committee). "You are seeing lines longer than those in Baghdad or Kabul."

To combat poll problems, the Lawyer's Committee has teamed with half a dozen other civil rights and voting rights groups to operate an election protection hotline, 1-866-OUR-VOTE. "

Take a video of it and post it online. Republiscums are Nazis and they will do this again and again and again.

Location hidden

#15083 Nov 6, 2012
EARLY EXIT POLLS: 12% of Romney supporters think that Dick Cheney built Mitt Romney in his laboratory.- LG

Why do Republiscums intimidate, lie and cheat at the polls? If the GOPOX thought Republiscum policies were good for Americans, why the need to cheat, intimidate and lie about voting?

Republiscum the worst people on the planet and that includes Kolub.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15084 Nov 6, 2012
Limbaugh, that A--hole doesn't know the truth. Too much drug use fried what passes for his brain. Lies, half truths, or soundbites are all he knows. How anyone with a brain could take that guy seriously is beyond me.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15085 Nov 6, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
EARLY EXIT POLLS: 12% of Romney supporters think that Dick Cheney built Mitt Romney in his laboratory.- LG
Why do Republiscums intimidate, lie and cheat at the polls? If the GOPOX thought Republiscum policies were good for Americans, why the need to cheat, intimidate and lie about voting?
Republiscum the worst people on the planet and that includes Kolub.
You eat infected maggot vaginas. That makes you stupid. We don't care what stupid people think. Do the math. Oh, wait, you have no brain function above the brain stem. Never mind about the math part. How about you just be quiet because your breath smells like maggot vaginas?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15086 Nov 6, 2012
That's not very nice, were you and SUX friends before the elections?

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15087 Nov 6, 2012
Texan wrote:
That's not very nice, were you and SUX friends before the elections?
No. It also wasn't very nice for sux to tell someone their brain is full of cement. I just took it a bit further

Location hidden

#15088 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>
You eat infected maggot vaginas. That makes you stupid. We don't care what stupid people think. Do the math. Oh, wait, you have no brain function above the brain stem. Never mind about the math part. How about you just be quiet because your breath smells like maggot vaginas?
You are a PERVERT.

Location hidden

#15089 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>
No. It also wasn't very nice for sux to tell someone their brain is full of cement. I just took it a bit further
In your PERVERTED way.

Why don't you Republiscum go back inside your smoke filled rooms and talk about rape again. That's all you do with your time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 526
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match

Lone Star Jobs