Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
13,821 - 13,840 of 22,181 Comments Last updated 14 hrs ago
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> I still see you tell more lies then a convicted convict. Your long winded you actually believe these silly fairy tales of yours. Do me a faver go back and play with mr fed.......meanwhile I,am going to be very busy but I will check back on thie forum in about three more weeks. Yeaaa get a life you moron.
Damn. It's been a long time hearing from you, you genetic disaster. How the hell are you doing?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> They got a rifle in.30 carbine with a sixteen inch barrel, lever action,looks like Chuck Connors rifle on"The Rifleman".And a RUGER New Model Blackhawk chambered for.30 caliber carbine as well.Right potent.Letting me have it for three fifty.
Sounds like a really good deal!. What make is the rifle?. I'm going to guess Rossi. Just the Blackhawk is worth three fifty. I like rifle/revolver
combos.
whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Here here
Waco 1909

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a really good deal!. What make is the rifle?. I'm going to guess Rossi. Just the Blackhawk is worth three fifty. I like rifle/revolver
combos.
Mine was the Rossi.There are two other brands as well.The New Model Blackhawk is a monster shooting rifle ammo.My girlfriend does reloading there and thrashes concealed carry.There is no waiting period in North Carolina.I told them you were a pro.
Waco 1909

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Defiant that is TEACHES concealed carry.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Financial Times endorses Obama. http://on.ft.com/VqLn8n l

Oh come on. Romney doesn't know where Iran is. Why wouldn't the FT support a moron.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> I still see you tell more lies then a convicted convict. Your long winded you actually believe these silly fairy tales of yours. Do me a faver go back and play with mr fed.......meanwhile I,am going to be very busy but I will check back on thie forum in about three more weeks. Yeaaa get a life you moron.
Apparently you make think you are big and bad, but you aren't that bright, at least not when it comes to firearms if you are saying his conversion story is a fairy tale. A 1911 .45 to .460 Rowland is a legitimate conversion. Sounds like you are the moron. You do realize it is kind of stupid to spell like you talk? Not everyone can dumb themselves down to understand you, so try and step it up a notch and write in a way that doesn't come across as borderline illiterate.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Yes mr texan your post are full of spam and full of do do. You tell more lies then defiant every did. YOur a moron and your really not from texas. Therefore you don,t even belong on this forum you moron. Oh but just wait in about a few more weeks I will be back on this forum........until then enjoy your freedom of speeach...
You know what, you illiterate dumbass, you are pissing me off. You are not kicking anyone anywhere. I will straight up pull your lacy pink ruffle butt panties up your sh#$ty crack and hang you from the dumbass wall. The only thing big and bad about you is the foul stench coming from your poorly wiped ass and your crack licking mouth. I cant wait for you to get back in three weeks because I dont like you, and I like taking down people I dont like. By the way, you crossed the line of borderline illiteracy and jumped straight into the grand canyon of stupid.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Mine was the Rossi.There are two other brands as well.The New Model Blackhawk is a monster shooting rifle ammo.My girlfriend does reloading there and thrashes concealed carry.There is no waiting period in North Carolina.I told them you were a pro.
You really lucked out with your girlfriend. My wife hates guns. Finding brass for the .30 carbine should be easy. Hornady makes two different
bullets for the .30 carbine. I'm sure Speer does too.

I don't reload to save money. I reload to make better ammo than the factory loads. I really like Hornady.

Maybe it's just me, but I think the consistency with factory loads has gone down in the past thirty years. I can shoot much tighter groups with
my hand loaded ammo and the groups with factory ammo seem to get bigger.

Here is a gun website that you might really like. It's called "The High Road". Posters with the mentality of OregonSUX wouldn't last more than one post. I go by the name of keyfitter on there.

http://www.thehighroad.org/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

In Miami-Dade county yesterday, some voters in line at 7PM didn't get to vote until 1AM - TP

Typical Republiscum voter harassment, suppression and anti-democratic behavior.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
In Miami-Dade county yesterday, some voters in line at 7PM didn't get to vote until 1AM - TP
You are stupid. They were proba ly Republicans in line to vote but had to wait for all the unidentified illegal immigrants that the Democrats brought to the polls to finish voting.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, you illiterate dumbass, you are pissing me off. You are not kicking anyone anywhere. I will straight up pull your lacy pink ruffle butt panties up your sh#$ty crack and hang you from the dumbass wall. The only thing big and bad about you is the foul stench coming from your poorly wiped ass and your crack licking mouth. I cant wait for you to get back in three weeks because I dont like you, and I like taking down people I dont like. By the way, you crossed the line of borderline illiteracy and jumped straight into the grand canyon of stupid.
Don't be too hard on the idiot. He's just having a rough time. His blow up doll just left him for someone smarter.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be too hard on the idiot. He's just having a rough time. His blow up doll just left him for someone smarter.
I'm sorry. I shouldn't even have responded so quickly. You and he could actually be good friends, and this could have been a joke you guys always have. I just flipped out when I read it. Something about it just sent me off. I should have waited to respond. BUT, it seems like his blow up doll made a pretty good decision.
define

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

You should watch what you say sir.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

OregonSUX wrote:
Ha ha. Republicans waiting in line while all those unidentified illegal immigrants the democrats rounded up finish voting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

The garbage that is the GOPOX:

"Essentially,@MittRomney ripped off his own church to avoid taxes for 15 years" BOB

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

"The only way Mitt Romney's plans could be any scarier is if we actually find out what they are." LG

We know this:

1. Romney the moron wants to add $2 Trillion in debt on the credit card for his White Horse Prophecy lunatic garbage.

2. Romney the moron wants to pay ZERO taxes EVER and put $5 Trillion in debt for that on the credit card for his fascist aristocracy.

3. Romney the sociopath doesn't care what happens to the USA as long as he fattens his bank book and gets all the advantages of the USA without paying for them....hey, the typical Republiscum mooching welfarewhore.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha. Republicans waiting in line while all those unidentified illegal immigrants the democrats rounded up finish voting.
Just ignore idiot trolls like sux and John. Arguing with them is like feeding a stray. It just keeps them coming back for more.

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ignore idiot trolls like sux and John. Arguing with them is like feeding a stray. It just keeps them coming back for more.
Seems to be part of the SOP manual for topix
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Like I have told you before BBJohn, The only thing bad about you is your breath, and you haven't got what it takes to run my eight year old grandson out of any where, much less a man; or old woman for that matter. So I will enjoy freedom of speech; welcome back dumba$$. NRH he won't heed you any more than anyone else he's just too F>in stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star