Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 691)

Showing posts 13,801 - 13,820 of20,408
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Not defending it, don't lower yourself to its level. While I disagree with you quite often, on your worst day you are a better person than that blasphemist idiot. So OregonSUX keep up your ignorant BS, you do Obama more harm than good, so if you want more votes for Romney just keep it up, then go burn in hell.
Doormat.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly wouldn't want something like OregonSUX representing anything that I am affiliated with. It's really easy to stir he/she/it up without dropping
to the same level though.
You are affiliated with a party that screwed the US Economy.

You are affiliated with the nominee who thinks he is going to be GOD and birth another planet. In the meantime he is a pathologically lying scumbag that even car companies are fact-checking.

You are affiliated with anti-American, anti-Democratic voter intimidation.

You are affiliated with nothing good. What, exactly, is wrong with you.
rabid pole cats

Azle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Defiant1 over 40yrs. ago when I was in the seventh grade, I told my mother that The U.S. & Russia were becoming more and more alike, and that there was a very good chance that I would live to see the day when there was no difference between the two. I am getting closer every day. The Rs and the Ds both steal our freedom every day.
So your in your mid 50's and feeling a little irrelevant now are you? That sure explains a lot.

Why don't you try posting in a more current and relevant election topic for once, instead of hanging out with all the other old fart knockers you seem to relate so well too, and stop arguing ancient politics >>>OFF TOPIC HERE<<< over a 3 year old game of OLD political checkers and flat and moldy root beer.

I mean seriously, are you guys going to still be in here when the next election for governor rolls around? SERIOUSLY??? How utterly irrelevant and off topic you all are, and TEXAN, your at the top of the list.

This OFF TOPIC mess is what happens when TOPIX can't seem to figure out its WAAAAYYYY past time to lock up an outdated topic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I merely made a simple statement. What about it isn't the truth?. If Romney is so incompetent in your opinion, why can't a genius like you make even more
millions than Romney?.
Also, try trading in your personality for a better one. That shouldn't be hard to do.
I made a simple statement in return.

I cannot help it if you place money above all else. The banality of evil is always with us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Camel meet needle.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

For a bunch of self-proclaimed Christians, the GOPOX is the most thoroughly non-Christian pox on the earth we have seen in modern times.
rabid pole cats

Azle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
For a bunch of self-proclaimed Christians, the GOPOX is the most thoroughly non-Christian pox on the earth we have seen in modern times.
I agree.

But if you stop feeding the trolls here, they will all eventually starve to death and look for a newer bridge to spam and hide under, you know?
rabid pole cats

Azle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I merely made a simple statement. What about it isn't the truth?. If Romney is so incompetent in your opinion, why can't a genius like you make even more
millions than Romney?.
Also, try trading in your personality for a better one. That shouldn't be hard to do.
He didn't make those millions all alone, are you daft enough to think that he did? He merely had a hand in getting a large pool of greedy investors, then setting the ball in motion, then he sat back and pretty much let all the others he hand picked do all the dirty and hard work for him, like firing USA employees and packing profitable USA companies up and then shipping them over seas to various communist countries for mere pennies on the dollars invested. That's hardly rocket science. It's called vulture capitalism for a reason, and many other incredibly greedy companies and investors do it.
Texas Treats

Crane, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

rabid pole cats wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't make those millions all alone, are you daft enough to think that he did? He merely had a hand in getting a large pool of greedy investors, then setting the ball in motion, then he sat back and pretty much let all the others he hand picked do all the dirty and hard work for him, like firing USA employees and packing profitable USA companies up and then shipping them over seas to various communist countries for mere pennies on the dollars invested. That's hardly rocket science. It's called vulture capitalism for a reason, and many other incredibly greedy companies and investors do it.
Yoy friggin idiots that live off welfare and the sweat of others don't understand responsibility, citizenship or anything...go home ...go back to Mexico...just go! You are a drag on America...
rabid pole cats

Azle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Texas Treats wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoy friggin idiots that live off welfare and the sweat of others don't understand responsibility, citizenship or anything...go home ...go back to Mexico...just go! You are a drag on America...
LOL, that was the funniest thing I saw in this topic in a long time, keep up the good work!

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "incompetent moron" has far more money than YOU will ever see in a life time. LOL
Defiant I have friends who own a shop in North Carolina where you will save a LOT of money if interested or in the area.They do everything and they are even Republicans! With your permission I will send you a Topix email with the particulars.I was shocked at the difference in price.And what was that special rifle you had made up?

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

rabid pole cats wrote:
<quoted text>
So your in your mid 50's and feeling a little irrelevant now are you? That sure explains a lot.
Why don't you try posting in a more current and relevant election topic for once, instead of hanging out with all the other old fart knockers you seem to relate so well too, and stop arguing ancient politics >>>OFF TOPIC HERE<<< over a 3 year old game of OLD political checkers and flat and moldy root beer.
I mean seriously, are you guys going to still be in here when the next election for governor rolls around? SERIOUSLY??? How utterly irrelevant and off topic you all are, and TEXAN, your at the top of the list.
This OFF TOPIC mess is what happens when TOPIX can't seem to figure out its WAAAAYYYY past time to lock up an outdated topic.
Defiant, Texan,NRH, all good thoughtful people.Texan comes from a different direction politically than the other two.Yet they maintain civility.I'm voting for Obama.Defiant isn't.Yet we Co-exist.You are a little keyboard badass.Wonder what you'd say to my face.Probably nothing.REPERCUSSIONS, you know?
rabid pole cats

Azle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

I would say to your face exactly what I would tell you HERE. The only time I might not, is if your spouse or kids are present to avoid embarrassing you, or them. I don't put up with worthless crap from anyone, online, or off. Don't kid yourself otherwise. If I disagree with you in person, one way or another, you'll certainly know it.

And all the "little keyboard bad asses" on Topix almost ALWAYS tend to hang out either in religious or political topics, or hadn't you noticed that yet. So clearly, since I don't hang out here and beat my chest like a jungle ape on a regular basis, you all win that title, hands down.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

rabid pole cats wrote:
I would say to your face exactly what I would tell you HERE. The only time I might not, is if your spouse or kids are present to avoid embarrassing you, or them. I don't put up with worthless crap from anyone, online, or off. Don't kid yourself otherwise. If I disagree with you in person, one way or another, you'll certainly know it.
And all the "little keyboard bad asses" on Topix almost ALWAYS tend to hang out either in religious or political topics, or hadn't you noticed that yet. So clearly, since I don't hang out here and beat my chest like a jungle ape on a regular basis, you all win that title, hands down.
I'm a Texas Obama supporter.I can take the heat.Topix is almost always political.Win or lose....if you talked to me like you talk to some of these people on forum.....in person....you'll get your fight.Lord knows I disagree with Defiant and NRH....but they, believe it or not, are capable of looking at issues from more than their own perspectives.
tesd

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

test

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a Texas Obama supporter.I can take the heat.Topix is almost always political.Win or lose....if you talked to me like you talk to some of these people on forum.....in person....you'll get your fight.Lord knows I disagree with Defiant and NRH....but they, believe it or not, are capable of looking at issues from more than their own perspectives.
When it comes to supporting poliicians, it's a pocketbook issue for me. Those that handle the finances have a tendency to make money disappear into thin air then tell their constituents that "the economy is bad now," or "union workers (working class) are greedy and earn too much." It's funny how lots of money is found for pet projects but little to none for those who make it all happen. I just cannot support anyone who has so little regard for working stiffs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Texas Treats wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney = Romini = Gypsies = Travelers = Grifters

Romney's family is in a polygamist compound IN MEXICO.

Romney is a Mexican anchor baby.

Romney paid NO TAXES for 10 years. Romney IS the 47%.

Romney uses the tax exempt RELIGIOUS WELFARE of the Mormon Church to defer taxes for decades.

Romney used an army of lawyers to reduce his property taxes in order to pay much LESS to support US infrastructure, teachers, firefighters, police, etc. even though he uses it like crazy with his massive family.

Romney in Mass his ONLY governing job:

1st in debt creation

47th in job creation

34% approval rating when he left

being trounced IN HIS HOME STATE by Obama 2-to-1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Romney the CON MAN has promised to create NO JOBS.

Look it up.

Romney the CON MAN is basically saying all he would do is repeal ObamaCare the first day - which he can't and which is the RomneyCare he was so proud of...The he will sit back on his yacht and watch the Obama economy unfold with jobs...slowly but surely.

That's it. Look it up. The number of jobs he is talking about ARE ALREADY IN THE CAKE and he knows it and doesn't care how much he lies about it.

Wake the hell up. The only things Romney the CON MAN really wants:

1. Start a $2 TRILLION war with Russia and Iran, Gog and Magog in his White Horse Prophecy Mormon takeover fantasy life.

2. Pay ZERO taxes ever and send his bill for the upkeep of the USA to the middle class.

3. Kill Medicare in 2016. Kill Medicare immediately. Privatize SS all for the sake of #2.

4. Repatriate his Cayman and Swiss and Bahamian tax dodges with NO PENALTIES and NO TAXES - look up TERRITORIAL TAXES all for the sake of #2.

That is Romney the CON MAN'S ENTIRE PROGRAM. That's it.

Look it up.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to supporting poliicians, it's a pocketbook issue for me. Those that handle the finances have a tendency to make money disappear into thin air then tell their constituents that "the economy is bad now," or "union workers (working class) are greedy and earn too much." It's funny how lots of money is found for pet projects but little to none for those who make it all happen. I just cannot support anyone who has so little regard for working stiffs.
Looks like my vote is wasted in Texas but i'm voting anyway.
Politics

Lometa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Is he crazy? are stupid? Oregansux you are one weird dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,801 - 13,820 of20,408
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance