Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 690)

Showing posts 13,781 - 13,800 of21,336
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

BREAKING:#Romney sends best wishes to #Sandy victims, "especially those in Toledo, Des Moines and Las Vegas" - BOB

To those victimized by SANDY Romney says:****YOU!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

"Susan Eisenhower, grandaughter of Dwight D. Eisenhower, will be supporting President Obama in 2012" - NM

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

BREAKING:#Romney grudgingly admits that Obama's done good work on #Sandy - BOB

DUH.

You can follow President Obama around on disaster relief just as you do on health care, foreign policy, stimulus, auto bailouts, etc. Mitt you incompetent moron.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
BREAKING:#Romney grudgingly admits that Obama's done good work on #Sandy - BOB
DUH.
You can follow President Obama around on disaster relief just as you do on health care, foreign policy, stimulus, auto bailouts, etc. Mitt you incompetent moron.
The "incompetent moron" has far more money than YOU will ever see in a life time. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

LOLGOP ‏@LOLGOP

You get just ONE guess where Mitt Romney's Bobblehead is made.

Of course it is made in CHINA just like Trump's ties.

Romney favor CHINA over the USA. Romney says China's business climate of unregulated slave labor is far superior to ours.

Romney: go to China you ****ing moronic traitor. On the way, try and figure out where Iran is you boobhead.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "incompetent moron" has far more money than YOU will ever see in a life time. LOL
Go and bow down before money you doormat prostitute.

Jesus Christ Almighty. Try and buy some character in your next life because this one is beyond fetid for you.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Not defending it, don't lower yourself to its level. While I disagree with you quite often, on your worst day you are a better person than that blasphemist idiot. So OregonSUX keep up your ignorant BS, you do Obama more harm than good, so if you want more votes for Romney just keep it up, then go burn in hell.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Go and bow down before money you doormat prostitute.
Jesus Christ Almighty. Try and buy some character in your next life because this one is beyond fetid for you.
I merely made a simple statement. What about it isn't the truth?. If Romney is so incompetent in your opinion, why can't a genius like you make even more
millions than Romney?.

Also, try trading in your personality for a better one. That shouldn't be hard to do.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Not defending it, don't lower yourself to its level. While I disagree with you quite often, on your worst day you are a better person than that blasphemist idiot. So OregonSUX keep up your ignorant BS, you do Obama more harm than good, so if you want more votes for Romney just keep it up, then go burn in hell.
I certainly wouldn't want something like OregonSUX representing anything that I am affiliated with. It's really easy to stir he/she/it up without dropping
to the same level though.
rabid pole cats

Azle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

"Texan" spams worthless garbage all over Topix.

If anyone raises a topic in Topix to the top of the list under Texas, he wanders in uninvited like some town drunk to a party and spams them about it. Sometimes he uses a proxy on his PC to change his location, and other times, when he's on the move, he changes his nick and uses his phone to endlessly spam topics, and it shows his actual location.

You can spot his holier than thou spam posts and condescending style a mile away, even if he only uses one idiotic sentence in it. He is also not above arguing with himself, and using a different name and proxy, just to keep a stupid argument going until he reels in another clueless fish just to argue with.

Everyone should completely ignore anything he says from now on, since he's literally been doing this same exact crap for YEARS now, and yet he still don't have the bulls balls to back up his endless spewing crap with an actual TOPIX posting account.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Doormat.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly wouldn't want something like OregonSUX representing anything that I am affiliated with. It's really easy to stir he/she/it up without dropping
to the same level though.
You are affiliated with a party that screwed the US Economy.

You are affiliated with the nominee who thinks he is going to be GOD and birth another planet. In the meantime he is a pathologically lying scumbag that even car companies are fact-checking.

You are affiliated with anti-American, anti-Democratic voter intimidation.

You are affiliated with nothing good. What, exactly, is wrong with you.
rabid pole cats

Azle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Defiant1 over 40yrs. ago when I was in the seventh grade, I told my mother that The U.S. & Russia were becoming more and more alike, and that there was a very good chance that I would live to see the day when there was no difference between the two. I am getting closer every day. The Rs and the Ds both steal our freedom every day.
So your in your mid 50's and feeling a little irrelevant now are you? That sure explains a lot.

Why don't you try posting in a more current and relevant election topic for once, instead of hanging out with all the other old fart knockers you seem to relate so well too, and stop arguing ancient politics >>>OFF TOPIC HERE<<< over a 3 year old game of OLD political checkers and flat and moldy root beer.

I mean seriously, are you guys going to still be in here when the next election for governor rolls around? SERIOUSLY??? How utterly irrelevant and off topic you all are, and TEXAN, your at the top of the list.

This OFF TOPIC mess is what happens when TOPIX can't seem to figure out its WAAAAYYYY past time to lock up an outdated topic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I merely made a simple statement. What about it isn't the truth?. If Romney is so incompetent in your opinion, why can't a genius like you make even more
millions than Romney?.
Also, try trading in your personality for a better one. That shouldn't be hard to do.
I made a simple statement in return.

I cannot help it if you place money above all else. The banality of evil is always with us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Camel meet needle.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

For a bunch of self-proclaimed Christians, the GOPOX is the most thoroughly non-Christian pox on the earth we have seen in modern times.
rabid pole cats

Azle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
For a bunch of self-proclaimed Christians, the GOPOX is the most thoroughly non-Christian pox on the earth we have seen in modern times.
I agree.

But if you stop feeding the trolls here, they will all eventually starve to death and look for a newer bridge to spam and hide under, you know?
rabid pole cats

Azle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
millions than Romney?.
He didn't make those millions all alone, are you daft enough to think that he did? He merely had a hand in getting a large pool of greedy investors, then setting the ball in motion, then he sat back and pretty much let all the others he hand picked do all the dirty and hard work for him, like firing USA employees and packing profitable USA companies up and then shipping them over seas to various communist countries for mere pennies on the dollars invested. That's hardly rocket science. It's called vulture capitalism for a reason, and many other incredibly greedy companies and investors do it.
Texas Treats

Crane, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

rabid pole cats wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't make those millions all alone, are you daft enough to think that he did? He merely had a hand in getting a large pool of greedy investors, then setting the ball in motion, then he sat back and pretty much let all the others he hand picked do all the dirty and hard work for him, like firing USA employees and packing profitable USA companies up and then shipping them over seas to various communist countries for mere pennies on the dollars invested. That's hardly rocket science. It's called vulture capitalism for a reason, and many other incredibly greedy companies and investors do it.
Yoy friggin idiots that live off welfare and the sweat of others don't understand responsibility, citizenship or anything...go home ...go back to Mexico...just go! You are a drag on America...
rabid pole cats

Azle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Texas Treats wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoy friggin idiots that live off welfare and the sweat of others don't understand responsibility, citizenship or anything...go home ...go back to Mexico...just go! You are a drag on America...
LOL, that was the funniest thing I saw in this topic in a long time, keep up the good work!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,781 - 13,800 of21,336
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••