Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 690)

Showing posts 13,781 - 13,800 of20,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14996
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OregonSUX, may you burn in Hell for that lie, I have been very open minded about a great many of you comments. NOT THIS LAST ONE! Any credibility you ever had is gone. BURN IN HELL!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14997
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Defiant1 over 40yrs. ago when I was in the seventh grade, I told my mother that The U.S. & Russia were becoming more and more alike, and that there was a very good chance that I would live to see the day when there was no difference between the two. I am getting closer every day. The Rs and the Ds both steal our freedom every day.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14998
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Texan wrote:
Defiant1 over 40yrs. ago when I was in the seventh grade, I told my mother that The U.S. & Russia were becoming more and more alike, and that there was a very good chance that I would live to see the day when there was no difference between the two. I am getting closer every day. The Rs and the Ds both steal our freedom every day.
DO they steal our freedom or do they sell it? Mounting national debts are selling our futures for immediate political gains. Both parties are guilty and it seems like the pace of debt spending is increasing. Both parties buy votes with spending from their core voters. Its all just a game between two parties who battle each other for dominance, not whats best for the future. Our only hope is to reform BOTH parties from within, by being actively involved as citizens and demanding our representatives quit playing games with our lives and futures.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14999
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS was gay you boobhead.
Everyone knows this. He was an unmarried, middle aged guy living in a commune with a bunch of men.
Do you not know anything?
You are a moron. You wonder why "evangelicals" dont support you in your "war" against Romney, but then you post this whopper? You are either seriously mentally ill, stupid, or maybe some combination of both.
Get help troll, seriously.
tesd

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15000
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

test
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15001
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Stealing, selling, what difference does it make? We the people lose either way. NRH for once I agree with you both parties are guilty. Romney and the Republicans scare me the most. More breaks for the upper one or two percent, all that means is you and I pay more and make do with less. Lets face it all Romney tells us is I've got a five point plan, he doesn't tell us what it is. He promises change, stole that one from Obama didn't he? So Mitt, I'll keep my job, I'll keep my insurance, and you can keep your F>in change. The other thing you are right about NRH is both parties need to be changed from the inside, the problem is I don't figure you, me, or most of the folks we know have access to the millions of dollars need to get organized and get our message out, and untill we do they will not care about us or quit playing games with our lives. Last but not least quit calling names; OregoSUX has with the last post robbed itself of any relevance what so ever, you have in effect defeated it.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15003
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Texan wrote:
Stealing, selling, what difference does it make? We the people lose either way. NRH for once I agree with you both parties are guilty. Romney and the Republicans scare me the most. More breaks for the upper one or two percent, all that means is you and I pay more and make do with less. Lets face it all Romney tells us is I've got a five point plan, he doesn't tell us what it is. He promises change, stole that one from Obama didn't he? So Mitt, I'll keep my job, I'll keep my insurance, and you can keep your F>in change. The other thing you are right about NRH is both parties need to be changed from the inside, the problem is I don't figure you, me, or most of the folks we know have access to the millions of dollars need to get organized and get our message out, and untill we do they will not care about us or quit playing games with our lives. Last but not least quit calling names; OregoSUX has with the last post robbed itself of any relevance what so ever, you have in effect defeated it.
I guess that is the basis of our differing opinions. While I don't think Romney is the perfect solution to our nations problems, I think his proposals to curb spending and improve the economy are far better than obamas track record of out of control spending and questionable policy decisions. Maybe if the economy can get back on track, and defective spending is stopped, there might be hope for the nations future. If we can't solve the deficit issue, we won't have to wonder about our countries future. We can look at Greece and Spain to see what happens when deficits aren't controlled and spending just keeps growing.
And why are you defending that troll so much? It spews oodles of insults and you get on me for calling it a troll? Really?
tesd

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15004
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

test
Freedom

Lometa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15005
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OregonSUX wrote:
Why was Romney, secretive and deceptive all his life, hiding from reporters on the campaign plane?
Oh come on Mitt, you went out of your way to endorse your belief that Rape Pregnancies are God's gift to Women.
Mitt, you also go out of your way to endorse Some Women Rape Easy aka Rape doesn't really exist unless a woman is beaten to within an inch of her life or actually is killed.
Mitt, you believe that women lie about rape because you hate women including your own misogynistic wife. You Romneys are filthy sick in the head.
There was not an icon to fit this. Dummer than dumest

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15007
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

" Bloomberg: Romney ‘rented’ Mormon church’s exemption to defer taxes for 15 years " - BOB

Who supports Romney the con man?

DOORMATS DO!

Doormats for Romney/Ryan/Antichrist 2012!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15008
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BREAKING:#Romney sends best wishes to #Sandy victims, "especially those in Toledo, Des Moines and Las Vegas" - BOB

To those victimized by SANDY Romney says:****YOU!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15009
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"Susan Eisenhower, grandaughter of Dwight D. Eisenhower, will be supporting President Obama in 2012" - NM

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15010
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BREAKING:#Romney grudgingly admits that Obama's done good work on #Sandy - BOB

DUH.

You can follow President Obama around on disaster relief just as you do on health care, foreign policy, stimulus, auto bailouts, etc. Mitt you incompetent moron.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15011
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OregonSUX wrote:
BREAKING:#Romney grudgingly admits that Obama's done good work on #Sandy - BOB
DUH.
You can follow President Obama around on disaster relief just as you do on health care, foreign policy, stimulus, auto bailouts, etc. Mitt you incompetent moron.
The "incompetent moron" has far more money than YOU will ever see in a life time. LOL

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15012
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOLGOP &#8207;@LOLGOP

You get just ONE guess where Mitt Romney's Bobblehead is made.

Of course it is made in CHINA just like Trump's ties.

Romney favor CHINA over the USA. Romney says China's business climate of unregulated slave labor is far superior to ours.

Romney: go to China you ****ing moronic traitor. On the way, try and figure out where Iran is you boobhead.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15013
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "incompetent moron" has far more money than YOU will ever see in a life time. LOL
Go and bow down before money you doormat prostitute.

Jesus Christ Almighty. Try and buy some character in your next life because this one is beyond fetid for you.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15014
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Not defending it, don't lower yourself to its level. While I disagree with you quite often, on your worst day you are a better person than that blasphemist idiot. So OregonSUX keep up your ignorant BS, you do Obama more harm than good, so if you want more votes for Romney just keep it up, then go burn in hell.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15015
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Go and bow down before money you doormat prostitute.
Jesus Christ Almighty. Try and buy some character in your next life because this one is beyond fetid for you.
I merely made a simple statement. What about it isn't the truth?. If Romney is so incompetent in your opinion, why can't a genius like you make even more
millions than Romney?.

Also, try trading in your personality for a better one. That shouldn't be hard to do.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15016
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Texan wrote:
Not defending it, don't lower yourself to its level. While I disagree with you quite often, on your worst day you are a better person than that blasphemist idiot. So OregonSUX keep up your ignorant BS, you do Obama more harm than good, so if you want more votes for Romney just keep it up, then go burn in hell.
I certainly wouldn't want something like OregonSUX representing anything that I am affiliated with. It's really easy to stir he/she/it up without dropping
to the same level though.
rabid pole cats

Azle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15017
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"Texan" spams worthless garbage all over Topix.

If anyone raises a topic in Topix to the top of the list under Texas, he wanders in uninvited like some town drunk to a party and spams them about it. Sometimes he uses a proxy on his PC to change his location, and other times, when he's on the move, he changes his nick and uses his phone to endlessly spam topics, and it shows his actual location.

You can spot his holier than thou spam posts and condescending style a mile away, even if he only uses one idiotic sentence in it. He is also not above arguing with himself, and using a different name and proxy, just to keep a stupid argument going until he reels in another clueless fish just to argue with.

Everyone should completely ignore anything he says from now on, since he's literally been doing this same exact crap for YEARS now, and yet he still don't have the bulls balls to back up his endless spewing crap with an actual TOPIX posting account.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,781 - 13,800 of20,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••