Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Freedom

Waxahachie, TX

#14985 Oct 27, 2012
Revelation 21:8 gays
Roman 1:26-27
They shall not commit murder (abortion)
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14987 Oct 28, 2012
Texan wrote:
The first mistake I didn't make: I called you a RNC puppet not a Republican. The second mistake I didn't make: I'm not defending Obama, merely saying he isn't quite as big a F>up as Shrub and the Republicans. And no and no. Shrub and the Republicans created both, Obama can't end both fast enough to suit you. Your mistake; to assume that I haven't done anything, and that I am a Democrat. I have written my Rep. and my Sen. for all the good that does, and I do not plan on voting for Obama. or Romney. I too took the oath, USAF 68-72, USAFRes 72-78. To call the Constitution fundamentaly flawed is very wrong, and not very poor judgement. To call it just a G--damn piece of paper is not only totaly disrespectful, it is down right treasonous, and I believe typical of the thought process of the Republican party. Last but not least if you ment what you said in your last post, my mistake was in calling you a RNC puppet; for that I do apologize.
Apology accepted. I won't be voting this election, either. It isn't about the same old issues that we all have argued about and keep everyone divided. It's about the hidden issues that these two puppets won't talk about.

No matter which puppet wins, individual freedom in this country is becoming more and more nonexistent. This country sure isn't the same one that I grew up in.

USMC 1972-76

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14989 Oct 28, 2012
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but you are mistaken.
Romans 1:26-27
JESUS was gay you boobhead.

Everyone knows this. He was an unmarried, middle aged guy living in a commune with a bunch of men.

Do you not know anything?

Location hidden

#14990 Oct 28, 2012
The Romans reference is Paul.
Freedom

Waxahachie, TX

#14992 Oct 28, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows this. He was an unmarried, middle aged guy living in a commune with a bunch of men.
This is not true. You must be getting your information from the Gay community, I know they teach this.
Jesus was sinless and became our Savior. He died on the cross for everyone that means you two. Ones has to have faith and repent from their sins and he will accept you, dirt and all. It is so hard to believe someone will except a lie before the truth. You don't have to change to accept HIM but you do have to confess your sins and receive HIS gift of life.

Location hidden

#14993 Oct 28, 2012
"Mitt was certainly no profile in courage after Mourdock’s comment blew up. He didn’t take back his endorsement.

He hid from reporters on his plane, and even dodged his usual custom of giving a reporter a birthday hug. Instead, he broadcast a birthday message to her on the intercom from the safety of first class.

It shouldn’t be a surprise that many women support Romney, even though he has somersaulted on reproductive rights and his running mate sponsored a bill with Akin giving fertilized eggs the “legal and constitutional attributes and privileges of personhood.”

Just as it shouldn’t be surprising that Romney has the support of a huge swath of blue-collar white men, even though he’s on a mission to make the 1 percent 100 percent able to indulge in car elevators. " MD

Republiscum Women = Doormats

Republiscum in the 99%= Doormats

Romney/Ryan/Antichrist 2012. Counting on all you racist Doormats.

Location hidden

#14994 Oct 28, 2012
Why was Romney, secretive and deceptive all his life, hiding from reporters on the campaign plane?

Oh come on Mitt, you went out of your way to endorse your belief that Rape Pregnancies are God's gift to Women.

Mitt, you also go out of your way to endorse Some Women Rape Easy aka Rape doesn't really exist unless a woman is beaten to within an inch of her life or actually is killed.

Mitt, you believe that women lie about rape because you hate women including your own misogynistic wife. You Romneys are filthy sick in the head.
ELMO

London, UK

#14995 Oct 28, 2012
Lets Party
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14996 Oct 29, 2012
OregonSUX, may you burn in Hell for that lie, I have been very open minded about a great many of you comments. NOT THIS LAST ONE! Any credibility you ever had is gone. BURN IN HELL!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14997 Oct 29, 2012
Defiant1 over 40yrs. ago when I was in the seventh grade, I told my mother that The U.S. & Russia were becoming more and more alike, and that there was a very good chance that I would live to see the day when there was no difference between the two. I am getting closer every day. The Rs and the Ds both steal our freedom every day.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14998 Oct 29, 2012
Texan wrote:
Defiant1 over 40yrs. ago when I was in the seventh grade, I told my mother that The U.S. & Russia were becoming more and more alike, and that there was a very good chance that I would live to see the day when there was no difference between the two. I am getting closer every day. The Rs and the Ds both steal our freedom every day.
DO they steal our freedom or do they sell it? Mounting national debts are selling our futures for immediate political gains. Both parties are guilty and it seems like the pace of debt spending is increasing. Both parties buy votes with spending from their core voters. Its all just a game between two parties who battle each other for dominance, not whats best for the future. Our only hope is to reform BOTH parties from within, by being actively involved as citizens and demanding our representatives quit playing games with our lives and futures.

Location hidden

#14999 Oct 29, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron. You wonder why "evangelicals" dont support you in your "war" against Romney, but then you post this whopper? You are either seriously mentally ill, stupid, or maybe some combination of both.
Get help troll, seriously.
tesd

Hondo, TX

#15000 Oct 29, 2012
test
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15001 Oct 29, 2012
Stealing, selling, what difference does it make? We the people lose either way. NRH for once I agree with you both parties are guilty. Romney and the Republicans scare me the most. More breaks for the upper one or two percent, all that means is you and I pay more and make do with less. Lets face it all Romney tells us is I've got a five point plan, he doesn't tell us what it is. He promises change, stole that one from Obama didn't he? So Mitt, I'll keep my job, I'll keep my insurance, and you can keep your F>in change. The other thing you are right about NRH is both parties need to be changed from the inside, the problem is I don't figure you, me, or most of the folks we know have access to the millions of dollars need to get organized and get our message out, and untill we do they will not care about us or quit playing games with our lives. Last but not least quit calling names; OregoSUX has with the last post robbed itself of any relevance what so ever, you have in effect defeated it.

Location hidden

#15003 Oct 29, 2012
Texan wrote:
Stealing, selling, what difference does it make? We the people lose either way. NRH for once I agree with you both parties are guilty. Romney and the Republicans scare me the most. More breaks for the upper one or two percent, all that means is you and I pay more and make do with less. Lets face it all Romney tells us is I've got a five point plan, he doesn't tell us what it is. He promises change, stole that one from Obama didn't he? So Mitt, I'll keep my job, I'll keep my insurance, and you can keep your F>in change. The other thing you are right about NRH is both parties need to be changed from the inside, the problem is I don't figure you, me, or most of the folks we know have access to the millions of dollars need to get organized and get our message out, and untill we do they will not care about us or quit playing games with our lives. Last but not least quit calling names; OregoSUX has with the last post robbed itself of any relevance what so ever, you have in effect defeated it.
I guess that is the basis of our differing opinions. While I don't think Romney is the perfect solution to our nations problems, I think his proposals to curb spending and improve the economy are far better than obamas track record of out of control spending and questionable policy decisions. Maybe if the economy can get back on track, and defective spending is stopped, there might be hope for the nations future. If we can't solve the deficit issue, we won't have to wonder about our countries future. We can look at Greece and Spain to see what happens when deficits aren't controlled and spending just keeps growing.
And why are you defending that troll so much? It spews oodles of insults and you get on me for calling it a troll? Really?
tesd

Hondo, TX

#15004 Oct 29, 2012
test
Freedom

Waxahachie, TX

#15005 Oct 29, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Why was Romney, secretive and deceptive all his life, hiding from reporters on the campaign plane?
Oh come on Mitt, you went out of your way to endorse your belief that Rape Pregnancies are God's gift to Women.
Mitt, you also go out of your way to endorse Some Women Rape Easy aka Rape doesn't really exist unless a woman is beaten to within an inch of her life or actually is killed.
Mitt, you believe that women lie about rape because you hate women including your own misogynistic wife. You Romneys are filthy sick in the head.
There was not an icon to fit this. Dummer than dumest

Location hidden

#15007 Oct 29, 2012
" Bloomberg: Romney ‘rented’ Mormon church’s exemption to defer taxes for 15 years " - BOB

Who supports Romney the con man?

DOORMATS DO!

Doormats for Romney/Ryan/Antichrist 2012!

Location hidden

#15008 Oct 29, 2012
BREAKING:#Romney sends best wishes to #Sandy victims, "especially those in Toledo, Des Moines and Las Vegas" - BOB

To those victimized by SANDY Romney says:****YOU!

Location hidden

#15009 Oct 29, 2012
"Susan Eisenhower, grandaughter of Dwight D. Eisenhower, will be supporting President Obama in 2012" - NM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr Fossilfarts 677
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Manny 535
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match

Lone Star Jobs

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info