Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14956 Oct 21, 2012
"GOP Senator Says Romney’s Plan To Label China A Currency Manipulator ‘Will Hurt American Business’" BA
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14957 Oct 22, 2012
Obama isn't worth a damn, Romney and Ryan are worth even less. Get those two in office not only will there be no Medicare, Medicaid, and SS. we will all be working for minimum wage in a service job. Let's face it, service job=SERVANT. That is the ultimate aim of the Republican party; ample low wage servants for the upper two percent.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14958 Oct 22, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Reread the posts dearie.
I am not doing your homework for you. If basic, 2nd grade math is beyond you then just admit it and go back to pushing a broom for minimum wage.
Thank Obama tonight that you have a minimum wage job instead of the 2 cents/hour you are actually worth.
Obviously you can't do first grade math if you can't explain to me how Obama has created all those jobs yet the unemployment rate is still 8%. If you are right, it should be simple to post proof and show me that I'm wrong. But you can't for two reasons.
One:
You won't do it. I know it, you know it, we all do. We all know all you do is post wild ass claims and rapid fire insults. You are incapable of honestly and rationally discussing anything with anyone, especially if they dare to disagree with the party mantra.
Two:
Obamas fantasy job claims are just that, fantasy. They are only real in the minds of party zealots and crazies, like yourself.
So again, the challenge is there. Prove me wrong. If you are so much more intelligent than I am, which you routinely proclaim in your vile hate filled posts, it should be easy for you to prove me wrong. I dare you to do it.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14959 Oct 22, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just another servile subhuman pushed around and told what to think by the propaganda of the rightwing anti-American fascist kabal.
You are a pathetic little worm in Rafalca's poo incapable of original thought...ever.
You are a cog in the wheel of Koch packing toilet paper rolls and wasting your life away.
You are a wart on a pimple on Mitt's flaccid, pasty-faced bottom wondering why the magic underwear is never disinfected.
I can come up with some more analogies.
:)
You must be a real hate filled vile and ugly person in real life. I pity anyone who has to actually be around you. It's bad enough reading your filth, I can only imagine the horror of being in the same vicinity as you.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14961 Oct 22, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you are the low information voter whose life consists of servility to the GOPOX's propaganda. The Kochs love peasants like you.
You, coward-boy, are the serf in a free country. You haven't a thought of your own rattling around your sub 100 IQ brain. You never will.
You call cutting and pasting garbage from fourth rate left-loon blogs, thinking for yourself?. LOL
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14962 Oct 22, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just another servile subhuman pushed around and told what to think by the propaganda of the rightwing anti-American fascist kabal.
You are a pathetic little worm in Rafalca's poo incapable of original thought...ever.
You are a cog in the wheel of Koch packing toilet paper rolls and wasting your life away.
You are a wart on a pimple on Mitt's flaccid, pasty-faced bottom wondering why the magic underwear is never disinfected.
I can come up with some more analogies.
:)
Your posts are like the little brown nuggets that fall from an overflowing toilet.

Your very existence is like a shit stain upon the fabric of life.

Your brain is like the mush inside of a zombies head.

I like analogies too!.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14963 Oct 22, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your boy Romney and his girlfriend Ryan are Al Qaeda sympathizers going after the USA and the POTUS on Libya by making up crappola in order to support AQ.
When did you sign up with AQ?
Obummer is having a very hard time covering up for his mistakes in Libya that got four Americans killed and a two-bit troll like you isn't going to make it
all go away.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14966 Oct 23, 2012
Obama makes mistakes and four Americans get killed, Shrub makes mistakes and thousands of Americans get killed, and all of your name calling and insults will never make that go away. And Romney was ready to rush to war without any facts, another mistake that would get thousands more Americans killed. Come on Defiant pull your head out.
jgdgjffyhgfhggg

Uvalde, TX

#14967 Oct 23, 2012
What?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14968 Oct 23, 2012
If you can't understand that, my time spent explaining it to you would be totally wasted.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14969 Oct 24, 2012
Texan wrote:
Obama makes mistakes and four Americans get killed, Shrub makes mistakes and thousands of Americans get killed, and all of your name calling and insults will never make that go away. And Romney was ready to rush to war without any facts, another mistake that would get thousands more Americans killed. Come on Defiant pull your head out.
Well, Lord Obama Almighty!. Has anyone explained the difference to you between a mistake and a deliberate cover-up?. Your MESSiah knew within two hours after the attack, who was responsible. Four Americans died and Obama lied.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/24/us-...

Scapegoating some obscure YouTube film producer like Nakoula Basseley Nakoula is a piss poor way of conducting foreign policy. You can continue to cheer
for the most corrupt and inept administration in the history of this country,
but it is what it is.

BTW: I will continue to name call and insult the SUXtroll as I darn well please. I think it turns her on!.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14970 Oct 24, 2012
Shrub lied and thousands have died. And for your information the most corrupt and inept administration in history left office about four years ago, and that is what it is. As for my Messiah; he died on a cross long, long ago. So go ahead call names, hurl insults, and in general show your ignorance. RNC puppet.
tesd

Hondo, TX

#14971 Oct 24, 2012
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14973 Oct 24, 2012
Texan wrote:
Shrub lied and thousands have died. And for your information the most corrupt and inept administration in history left office about four years ago, and that is what it is. As for my Messiah; he died on a cross long, long ago. So go ahead call names, hurl insults, and in general show your ignorance. RNC puppet.
Your first mistake is assuming that I am a Republican. Personally, I think that you are a Democrat masquerading as an Independent. Your posts are
a good indicator.

Your second mistake which shows that I am right, is in the manner that you defend Obummer. The Obummer administration is nothing more than a continuation of the Bush regime. Has Gitmo been closed yet?. Weren't we supposed to be out of Afghanistan as well as Iraq?.

Obummer promised to end the PATRIOT ACT. Why is it still in effect 4 years later?. Worse yet, Obummer signed the NDAA and not one peep from people
like you. At least I got called a liberal and worse for opposing Bush and
the PATRIOT ACT. What have you done to protest the current regimes freedom destroying policies?.

Many of us took an oath to uphold the Constitution. Not call it "a GD'ed
piece of paper like Bush and "fundamentally flawed" like Obummer.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14975 Oct 24, 2012
"Meet The Mourdocks: The Other Republicans Pushing To Block Abortions For Rape Victims

Sadly, Mourdock — who Mitt Romney endorsed just days ago — is one of a growing number of (mostly) male Republicans who are seeking to roll back women’s access to legal abortion services, particularly in cases of rape

TOM SMITH: the Republican challenging Sen. Bob Casey’s (D-PA) seat, suggested that having a child out of wedlock was analogous to rape.

STATE REP. JIM BUCHY (R-OH): admitted that never thought about why a woman would want an abortion.

REP. TODD AKIN (R-MO):“It seems to me, from what I understand from doctors, that’s really rare,” Akin told KTVI-TV.“If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.”

REP. STEVE KING (R-IA): In an interview with Iowa’s KMEG-TV, King denied ever hearing about anyone getting pregnant from statutory rape or incest.

...The 2012 GOP platform calls for a ban on all abortions without even the narrowest of exceptions." IV
Waco 1909

Houston, TX

#14977 Oct 25, 2012
Happiness is best achieved from within.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14978 Oct 26, 2012
The first mistake I didn't make: I called you a RNC puppet not a Republican. The second mistake I didn't make: I'm not defending Obama, merely saying he isn't quite as big a F>up as Shrub and the Republicans. And no and no. Shrub and the Republicans created both, Obama can't end both fast enough to suit you. Your mistake; to assume that I haven't done anything, and that I am a Democrat. I have written my Rep. and my Sen. for all the good that does, and I do not plan on voting for Obama. or Romney. I too took the oath, USAF 68-72, USAFRes 72-78. To call the Constitution fundamentaly flawed is very wrong, and not very poor judgement. To call it just a G--damn piece of paper is not only totaly disrespectful, it is down right treasonous, and I believe typical of the thought process of the Republican party. Last but not least if you ment what you said in your last post, my mistake was in calling you a RNC puppet; for that I do apologize.
Waco 1909

Houston, TX

#14979 Oct 26, 2012
As long as everybody is happy.
Freedom

Marquez, TX

#14980 Oct 26, 2012
Have you checked to see how many women have been raped that needs an abortion.
If a woman is raped and she goes to the emergency room she is then given something to help prevent pregnacy. Also give shots to keep her from getting diseases.
Only 1% of women get pg from rape. In the case of a mother's life and death, from experience they do not let the woman die. A tube pregnancy is also taken serious and they do have to perform surgery or induce.
Everybody wants to vote for the right to have an abortion but do not know the facts. Have any of you gone on line and google Baby holding doctors finger. It is such a precious sight. Personally people get an abortion to keep their parents or loved ones from knowing. The baby is a real life from the first day. It is murder. How can one be convicted of manslaugther if a mother is killed and they can convict on the lost of two lives, mother and the baby. Double standard I would think. How come they think it is life when the mother is killed but not call it life if she gets an abortion. Stranger than life????
Freedom

Marquez, TX

#14981 Oct 26, 2012
After 4 years I would think it is no longer Bush that causes all the problems. Obama has to be given some credit here.
This is the most important election ever. America will change and not for the best. Why should someone work and give their money to the lazy people. Strange to me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Kurt2506 527
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match

Lone Star Jobs