Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
13,721 - 13,740 of 21,429 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
Bush: Losing 850,000 jobs A MONTH
Obama: Making 1,000,000 jobs A MONTH MORE THAN BUSH
Romney = 47th out of 50 in job creation = Bush
If Obama created 1,000,000 jobs a month since he took office, then why is the unemployment rate still 8%(and real unemployment over 15%)?
Your voodoo math doesn't add up.
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

test

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd Dam!. How many more years is Bush losing jobs and running for President?. If Oblamo created so many jobs, why is the unemployment figure so high?.
Pure left-loon propaganda.
You get to own Bush forever you dunce.

Oh yeah, this is the source of the CURRENT DEFICIT you Al Qaeda sympathizer:

1. Bush tax cuts for the wealthy on the nation's credit card

2. Bush wars on the nation's credit card

3. Bush's Great Recession and the long term damage it did to the US economy. We are just now starting to recover and you filthy Republiscums are trying to derail us again.

You are just another Al Qaeda sympathizer trying to destroy the USA from within. It is now so clear.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama created 1,000,000 jobs a month since he took office, then why is the unemployment rate still 8%(and real unemployment over 15%)?
Another Al Qaeda sympathizing Republiscum who cannot do math.

We were saved by the ELECTION and Obama and the Democrats who ended Bush's Great Recession in 6 months. He regularly creates 150,000 jobs a month instead of losing 850,000 jobs a month like Bush.

We all know who you are. You are an Al Qaeda sympathizer out to destroy the US from within.

I see you. We all see you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

I love democracy so much that I don't even mind when people from another party vote.- LOLGOP

Unlike Republiscums who don't want any other party to vote...ever.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You get to own Bush forever you dunce.
Oh yeah, this is the source of the CURRENT DEFICIT you Al Qaeda sympathizer:
1. Bush tax cuts for the wealthy on the nation's credit card
2. Bush wars on the nation's credit card
3. Bush's Great Recession and the long term damage it did to the US economy. We are just now starting to recover and you filthy Republiscums are trying to derail us again.
You are just another Al Qaeda sympathizer trying to destroy the USA from within. It is now so clear.
The only thing "clear" is that your posts are nothing more than ranting and wild accusations. The only Al Qaeda sympathizer around here is you. You prove that every day with your support for the Muslim in the White House.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
I love democracy so much that I don't even mind when people from another party vote.- LOLGOP
Unlike Republiscums who don't want any other party to vote...ever.
Yep, Vote early and vote often is the DemoRats motto.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that you don't expect an honest answer. SUXtoy represents the current administration of lies and corruption quite well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing "clear" is that your posts are nothing more than ranting and wild accusations. The only Al Qaeda sympathizer around here is you. You prove that every day with your support for the Muslim in the White House.
You have been noted for repeatedly lying about Obama and shoring up Al Qaeda.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Vote early and vote often is the DemoRats motto.
Yes, you are an Al Qaeda sympathizer just like your boy Romney the Grifter.

Stop hiding it. This is why you are so obsessed with putting the Mormon Taliban into office.

This is the latest Al Qaeda supportive garbage you are pushing:

Require a woman to get a man's permission to have an abortion. That would include a woman reduced to begging her RAPIST's permission to have an abortion to save her life.

All you Al Qaeda Republiscum hate Women.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that you don't expect an honest answer. SUXtoy represents the current administration of lies and corruption quite well.
You have spent years denigrating the USA any way you can.

You are now revealed to be an Al Qaeda sympathizer.

Now we all know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

'I Feel Your Pain,' Romney Tells Campaign Rally Attendees Who Make $20 Million A Year

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, but its fun to "poke the bear" a bit and watch its spastic and stupid answers. Plus, anyone with half a brain can see that Suxtroll is just that, a troll who is only here to post its filth and hope it sticks with the gullible few.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Al Qaeda sympathizing Republiscum who cannot do math.
We were saved by the ELECTION and Obama and the Democrats who ended Bush's Great Recession in 6 months. He regularly creates 150,000 jobs a month instead of losing 850,000 jobs a month like Bush.
We all know who you are. You are an Al Qaeda sympathizer out to destroy the US from within.
I see you. We all see you.
I will make this so simple even you can answer my question.
So do the math. Show me how I'm wrong. Explain it to me, show me how your little tin god has created all these jobs. Show me, stun with me your superior intellect and impressive debating skills.
Where are all these jobs he has created? What is the nations unemployment rate? If he has created all thses jobs, why is it still so high?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are an Al Qaeda sympathizer just like your boy Romney the Grifter.
Stop hiding it. This is why you are so obsessed with putting the Mormon Taliban into office.
This is the latest Al Qaeda supportive garbage you are pushing:
Require a woman to get a man's permission to have an abortion. That would include a woman reduced to begging her RAPIST's permission to have an abortion to save her life.
All you Al Qaeda Republiscum hate Women.
You leftard morons can't be trusted to do anything right. If you're going to ride the pony, then plan on raising a child on your own dime, taking birth control or just simply keep your legs shut. Us taxpayers shouldn't have to
foot the bill.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, but its fun to "poke the bear" a bit and watch its spastic and stupid answers. Plus, anyone with half a brain can see that Suxtroll is just that, a troll who is only here to post its filth and hope it sticks with the gullible few.
I agree. It is fun to "poke the bear". Suxtroll has to be about the dumbest bear I have seen yet. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You leftard morons can't be trusted to do anything right. If you're going to ride the pony, then plan on raising a child on your own dime, taking birth control or just simply keep your legs shut. Us taxpayers shouldn't have to
foot the bill.
You and your boy Romney and his girlfriend Ryan are Al Qaeda sympathizers going after the USA and the POTUS on Libya by making up crappola in order to support AQ.

When did you sign up with AQ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. It is fun to "poke the bear". Suxtroll has to be about the dumbest bear I have seen yet. LOL
Yet you are the low information voter whose life consists of servility to the GOPOX's propaganda. The Kochs love peasants like you.

You, coward-boy, are the serf in a free country. You haven't a thought of your own rattling around your sub 100 IQ brain. You never will.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I will make this so simple even you can answer my question.
So do the math. Show me how I'm wrong. Explain it to me, show me how your little tin god has created all these jobs. Show me, stun with me your superior intellect and impressive debating skills.
Where are all these jobs he has created? What is the nations unemployment rate? If he has created all thses jobs, why is it still so high?
Reread the posts dearie.

I am not doing your homework for you. If basic, 2nd grade math is beyond you then just admit it and go back to pushing a broom for minimum wage.

Thank Obama tonight that you have a minimum wage job instead of the 2 cents/hour you are actually worth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just another servile subhuman pushed around and told what to think by the propaganda of the rightwing anti-American fascist kabal.

You are a pathetic little worm in Rafalca's poo incapable of original thought...ever.

You are a cog in the wheel of Koch packing toilet paper rolls and wasting your life away.

You are a wart on a pimple on Mitt's flaccid, pasty-faced bottom wondering why the magic underwear is never disinfected.

I can come up with some more analogies.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••