Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
New Waverly Cracker

Crockett, TX

#14870 Oct 16, 2012
Obammy 2012 mofos!946
New Waverly Cracker

Crockett, TX

#14871 Oct 16, 2012
Obammy 2012 mofos!
Texas Treats

Midland, TX

#14872 Oct 16, 2012
New Waverly Cracker wrote:
Obammy 2012 mofos!
Take him and both of you go to Kenya!

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14873 Oct 16, 2012
Maybe there are some medical benefits to staying pissed off all the time that I am unaware of.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14874 Oct 16, 2012
If you do go to Kenya take Texas Treats with you. There are no medical benifits for staying pi$$ed off, it's just a side effect of being so far to the right that you end up in the ditch. You know how you tear up your vehicle when you hit the ditch, it would pi$$ me off too. Oh well; so much for being a Republican.
sam

United States

#14875 Oct 16, 2012
Wow

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14876 Oct 16, 2012
"Armed Forces Show Overwhelming Support for Obama

...Former Republican presidential hopeful Ron Paul received significant support from the military for his strong stance on bringing troops home, and that briefly continued even after Romney pulled ahead as the clear GOP candidate.

Now, though, the military's support has shifted toward Obama. Romney has consistently received little financial backing from military donors."

OP
todd

United States

#14877 Oct 16, 2012
Really
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14878 Oct 16, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
...Former Republican presidential hopeful Ron Paul received significant support from the military for his strong stance on bringing troops home, and that briefly continued even after Romney pulled ahead as the clear GOP candidate.
Now, though, the military's support has shifted toward Obama. Romney has consistently received little financial backing from military donors."
OP
Is this your news source for the gospel truth?. What an idiot!. LOL
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14879 Oct 16, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
OP

http://www.democraticunderground.com/12511451...

tesd

Castroville, TX

#14881 Oct 16, 2012
test

Location hidden

#14882 Oct 17, 2012
Source of the debt:

1. Bush's tax cuts on the nation's credit card.

2. Bush's wars on the nation's credit card.

3. Bush's Great Recession that reduced revenue and increased safety net spending on things like unemployment insurance.

That's it.

That is where the debt comes from.

Oh yeah, it started with Ronnie Alzheimer's Reagan who turned the USA from the world's largest creditor into the world's largest debtor.

Clinton gave Bush the Idiot POS a SURPLUS and a PLAN to pay off the National Debt by 2010. Instead, Bush nearly doubled the debt.

Republiscums suck. 100% of them suck.

Location hidden

#14883 Oct 17, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an America-hating propaganda puppy for fascists.

We defeated you before and we will defeat you again.

Did you get a load of Romney the Grifter being called out by the Moderator as a LIAR? Did you get a load of Romney the Pervert saying that he had a Joy Book of women?

God you people suck.
Megan

Waco, TX

#14884 Oct 17, 2012
Binders binders, binders!! He knows what he can do with his binders. what an arrogance goofy looking man. I keep wondering how naive his republicans supporters are... binders binders binders! He can stick them up his a**. Does he think we are stupid or something? No women in their right mind be a republican these days...none!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14885 Oct 17, 2012
Romney never answered a question, danced around a lot of them, never answered one. Another thing I noticed when Obama basicly called him a liar he never disputed it; must have been true. The moderator pointed out one lie , and all he did was go bug eyed and get loud. I would rather follow the current plan than go back to the Republican crap that got us in the economic mess in the first place.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14886 Oct 17, 2012
Megan wrote:
Binders binders, binders!! He knows what he can do with his binders. what an arrogance goofy looking man. I keep wondering how naive his republicans supporters are... binders binders binders! He can stick them up his a**. Does he think we are stupid or something? No women in their right mind be a republican these days...none!
It doesn't matter what you be. It doesn't look like you're in your right mind anyway. LOL
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14887 Oct 17, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an America-hating propaganda puppy for fascists.
We defeated you before and we will defeat you again.
Did you get a load of Romney the Grifter being called out by the Moderator as a LIAR? Did you get a load of Romney the Pervert saying that he had a Joy Book of women?
God you people suck.
Did you get a load of that butt-ugly moderator lying for Barry?. What left loon blog are you cutting and pasting crap from today?.
Waco 1909

Folsom, LA

#14888 Oct 17, 2012
CNN says ROMNEY kicked ass in the first debate and Obama won the second debate by 7 percentage points.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#14889 Oct 17, 2012
Waco 1909 wrote:
CNN says ROMNEY kicked ass in the first debate and Obama won the second debate by 7 percentage points.
That's beautiful. I knew that O would make a comeback and with three weeks to go, he'll likely surge ahead by a nose or more.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#14890 Oct 17, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get a load of that butt-ugly moderator lying for Barry?. What left loon blog are you cutting and pasting crap from today?.
Do you know anything about this Marty Hindlick or whatever his name is from New Mexico? I got a twixt about him today and I don't know if I should vote for him or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 17 min Fossilfarts 675
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Manny 535
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match

Lone Star Jobs

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lone Star News, Events & Info