Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 682)

Showing posts 13,621 - 13,640 of21,050
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14827
Oct 14, 2012
 
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that you left out the Muslims who kill people over videos and cartoons. Get a grip. I'm not a Catholic or even go to church as it
interferes with my weekends. Religion is the last thing that I care about.
You mean like the Mormons like RomneyTaliban who threaten to excommunicate a single mother if she will not give up her baby for reassignment to a Mormon couple?

Mormon = Taliban

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14828
Oct 14, 2012
 
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Romney is clinically insane"
Romney is?. Someone needs to analyze your posts. You're crazier than an outhouse mouse. LOL.
You are blinder than a blind bat. You go around with your eyes closed, your fat fingers in your greasy ears singing loudly so the light of day and the reality of life will not affect your MormonTaliban delusion.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14829
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Another filthy Republiscum Fascist threatens his employees with firing if they vote for Obama.

Typical Taliban Corporate Sharia law of the GOP. Republiscums are nothing but thugs.
Texas Treats

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14830
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What immigration policy?. Free food, free rent and free medical care is still not enough for you?. No wonder why you want the Food Stamp President re-elected.
Guess what moron?. Socialism is great until you run out of other peoples money.
BTW: Obama has hurt the black middle class and black causes with his socialist policies. Mexican immigrants will be SOL when we all run out
of money, as well.
My family has always lived off welfare provided by the middle class. Please don't force us to get a job, or learn English or do anything productive. We have earned our worthlessness.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14831
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Texas Treats wrote:
<quoted text>
My family has always lived off welfare provided by the middle class. Please don't force us to get a job, or learn English or do anything productive. We have earned our worthlessness.
Yes, the Romneys are tax dodging filth hailing from the polygamist compound in Mexico where they abuse children and abuse women and flaunt the laws of the USA.

RomneySmut did not pay taxes for 10 years and is hiding his tax returns and then lying about them. Romney = 47%.

Romney's wet dream is to gain the WH and push through legislation that exempts Romney and all Mormons and billionaires from paying taxes forever. His really low 9% tax rate on $13M of income is too high for him. Romney feels that he is too important to be paying taxes since he will soon be GOD.

Yes, Mormons think they are going to be GOD and lord it over everyone in the afterlife so why not start being ****heads now and spit on Americans now? After all, Ann ****face Romney said that Rafalca is more important than half of Americans.

The Romneys go out of their way to denigrate Americans.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14832
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boy Romney paid ZERO TAXES for 10 YEARS. He is the victim and moocher he rails against. He spits on his own family the RomneyMoochers and RomneyVictims.
Romney = 47%
Romney 2011 taxes: Mitt gives more to charity than President Obama, Joe Biden

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/815...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14833
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are blinder than a blind bat. You go around with your eyes closed, your fat fingers in your greasy ears singing loudly so the light of day and the reality of life will not affect your MormonTaliban delusion.
Want examples of delusions?. Just read your own posts.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14834
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again rooting against the USA.
Why do you still live in a country that you obviously despise and that you constantly try to harm?
So you are Miss USA now?. What are you going to be after the election?. A tea pot?. What a moonbat!.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14835
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

OregonSUX wrote:
Another filthy Republiscum Fascist threatens his employees with firing if they vote for Obama.
Typical Taliban Corporate Sharia law of the GOP. Republiscums are nothing but thugs.
The re-election of Obama is clearly a threat to businesses small and large. What part of that don't you understand?. If Odumbo is re-elected, I certainly will have no inclination to start another business. Socialism at work.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14836
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney 2011 taxes: Mitt gives more to charity than President Obama, Joe Biden
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/815...
GrifterRomney tithes to the cult that is the LDS Political Party the America-hating, Christianity-hating, Humanity-hating fake church that lives off of the US taxpayer's dime.

Do you know that Romney says tithes are taxes? Of course you do not because you are just that stupid.

Romney is a direct descendent of the whackjob Apostles who said that God was a living white man having actual sex in order to populate the Earth and that Romney would eventually be GOD as well.

Romney tithing to LDS is like tithing to the family business. It isn't charity, it is an investment in the mob.

Why are you so mentally flaccid? Jesus Christ Almighty you will swallow anything.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14837
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The re-election of Obama is clearly a threat to businesses small and large. What part of that don't you understand?. If Odumbo is re-elected, I certainly will have no inclination to start another business. Socialism at work.
Total BS from the mentally flaccid America-hating liar that you are.

Foreclosures are down 7% to the LOWEST LEVEL IN FIVE YEARS.

Stocks have fully recovered from the Bush Great Financial Fiasco.

Consumer confidence is way up.

Employment is up again for the 30th month after Bush lost 850,000 jobs A MONTH.

The stock market prefers Democratic Presidents to Republiscums ones 5 to 1. That's right, 5 to 1 you mentally flaccid POS.

Go ahead and do the Republiscum Dirty. Talk down the economy in order to derail it. You have been doing the America-hating dance for the last four years and you will do it again all the way to hell.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14838
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Obama makes nearly 1 MILLION JOBS A MONTH more than Bush.

That is what Republiscums freak out about. Republiscums want economic disaster. Republsicums are rooting for America to fail.

Just read the rightwing posts about disaster, depression, unemployment, war, terrorism, failure. Republsicums are Debbie Downers whining about everything in their cowardly, fearful way.

GrifterRomney is 100% depressing. All the scumbag does is talk down the good news because he despises Americans and wants America to fail. That way he thinks he fulfills the White Horse Prophecy of turning the USA into Mormon.
obarry

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14839
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OregonSUX wrote:
Obama makes nearly 1 MILLION JOBS A MONTH more than Bush.
Folks, right there one of the main reasons obama will lose....Either his sheep, like oregonsux, only know how to lie, or they believe ANYTHING they are fed. Pathetic.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14840
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
GrifterRomney tithes to the cult that is the LDS Political Party the America-hating, Christianity-hating, Humanity-hating fake church that lives off of the US taxpayer's dime.
Do you know that Romney says tithes are taxes? Of course you do not because you are just that stupid.
Romney is a direct descendent of the whackjob Apostles who said that God was a living white man having actual sex in order to populate the Earth and that Romney would eventually be GOD as well.
Romney tithing to LDS is like tithing to the family business. It isn't charity, it is an investment in the mob.
Why are you so mentally flaccid? Jesus Christ Almighty you will swallow anything.
"Why are you so mentally flaccid? Jesus Christ Almighty you will swallow anything."

Well, Lord Obama Almighty

Too bad that you don't get as upset over Obama giving away millions in taxpayer money to Muslim run governments. You know the same people that
enjoy killing Americans.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14841
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Total BS from the mentally flaccid America-hating liar that you are.
Foreclosures are down 7% to the LOWEST LEVEL IN FIVE YEARS.
Stocks have fully recovered from the Bush Great Financial Fiasco.
Consumer confidence is way up.
Employment is up again for the 30th month after Bush lost 850,000 jobs A MONTH.
The stock market prefers Democratic Presidents to Republiscums ones 5 to 1. That's right, 5 to 1 you mentally flaccid POS.
Go ahead and do the Republiscum Dirty. Talk down the economy in order to derail it. You have been doing the America-hating dance for the last four years and you will do it again all the way to hell.
Obummer has had four years to fix the economy. All of a sudden things are getting better just before the election?. I don't buy it, nor does the
public.
Really

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14842
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the Romneys are tax dodging filth hailing from the polygamist compound in Mexico where they abuse children and abuse women and flaunt the laws of the USA.
RomneySmut did not pay taxes for 10 years and is hiding his tax returns and then lying about them. Romney = 47%.
Romney's wet dream is to gain the WH and push through legislation that exempts Romney and all Mormons and billionaires from paying taxes forever. His really low 9% tax rate on $13M of income is too high for him. Romney feels that he is too important to be paying taxes since he will soon be GOD.
Yes, Mormons think they are going to be GOD and lord it over everyone in the afterlife so why not start being ****heads now and spit on Americans now? After all, Ann ****face Romney said that Rafalca is more important than half of Americans.
The Romneys go out of their way to denigrate Americans.
Why the heck would Romney spend energy to get 1% to 2% of rich people vote by saving them on taxes? Useless rhetoric from Obama campaign, "If you have no record to run on, then you make your opponent something to run from", Barack Hussein Obama. Nuff said!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14843
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why are you so mentally flaccid? Jesus Christ Almighty you will swallow anything."
Well, Lord Obama Almighty
Too bad that you don't get as upset over Obama giving away millions in taxpayer money to Muslim run governments. You know the same people that
enjoy killing Americans.
"Romney invested in 10 Chinese companies recently—including ones that partnered with Iran & stole US trade secrets"

Romney = enemy of the USA

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14844
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Really wrote:
<quoted text> Why the heck would Romney spend energy to get 1% to 2% of rich people vote by saving them on taxes? Useless rhetoric from Obama campaign, "If you have no record to run on, then you make your opponent something to run from", Barack Hussein Obama. Nuff said!
RomneyRecord:

47th in job creation
1st in debt creation
66% disapproval rating

ObamaRecord:

30 months of job creation, nearly a million more a month than Bush
ended Bush's recession in 6 months
wound down Iraq, winding down Afghanistan
stock market fully recovered from Bush financial disaster
ObamaCare covering tens of millions more Americans, saving Medicare, cutting costs, cutting waste fraud and abuse
etc.

Where the Debt Comes From:

Bush tax cuts on the nation's credit card
Bush wars on the nation's credit card
Bush's Great Recession's lost revenue and increased unemployment and stimulus costs for recovery

That's it.

Where the Debt Started:

Ronnie Alzheimer Boy Reagan turned the USA from the world's largest creditor into the world's largest debtor.

Bush did the same thing on steroids. Gore would have paid off the national debt by 2010-11.

Romney promises to do ZERO to create jobs. ZERO to help the economy. PLENTY to cut his own taxes to ZERO and screw the middle class out of health care and jobs.

Romney also promises to spend $2 Trillion waging war on Russia to fulfill the White Horse Prophecy the Mormon takeover of the USA.

obarry

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14845
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
"Romney invested in 10 Chinese companies recently—including ones that partnered with Iran & stole US trade secrets"
Romney = enemy of the USA
Funny, obama did even worse, took our tax money, and invested it in "green" energy projects, which sent most of the money and jobs to china.
And since we can see you copied and pasted that, lets see the companies.
While you are at it, why don't you tell us about obama letting Turkey up its Iran oil imports in March before the embargo, give much-needed oil revenues to Iran.(HD).Turkey’s crude oil imports from Iran rose sharply in March, providing the Islamic republic with much-needed oil revenues as Tehran struggles to sell its crude in the face of tightening Western sanctions aimed at slowing its nuclear program?
What

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14846
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Were still waiting on Texas to secede, filthy swine will vote for a Ripofflican and keep texas the butt of all jokes. In a way its good cause alot more krackers are falling to poverty hahahhhahjajjajajjajajaj and their losing their homes hahahhaha jajajjajajajajjaj cant wait til the O goes Waco on texas.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,621 - 13,640 of21,050
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lone Star Discussions

Search the Lone Star Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Ted Bell 16,788
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Texan 719
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 639
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 382
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 707
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 328
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 497
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lone Star News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lone Star
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••