Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 24613 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#25056 Sep 8, 2014
Test.

If Perry farted in your face, would you

Sniff it
Snort it
Taste it
Gulp it
Bo Whipple

Los Angeles, CA

#25057 Sep 8, 2014
Thats really being on the shit list
fubar

San Jose, CA

#25058 Sep 8, 2014
Gasman wrote:
I bet if Cruz farted a lot fubar would sniff them...
That is your perversion not mine.I am sure God even loves a pervert like you.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#25059 Sep 8, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>So you are suffering from a fear of defiant. From the few posts of yours that I have read I think you are probably the victim of stolidusphobia and that is too bad. I know that you are not responsible for your own mental shortcomings. People probably just assume you are mentally retarded because of your fart fetish. God bless you.
What is this "God bless you."?.. He farted. He didn't sneeze. If you can't tell a fart from a sneeze, you're the retarded one.
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#25060 Sep 8, 2014
Farts are perverted? Why are farts perverted?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#25061 Sep 8, 2014
That Fart Guy wrote:
He just doesn't like it when they became a part of his <ahem> sex life. LOL
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#25062 Sep 8, 2014
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/...

The fubar Fart Report:

The entire planet is perverted because they fart. Including Herring....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#25063 Sep 8, 2014
That Fart Guy wrote:
http://news.nationalgeographic .com/news/2003/11/1110_031110_ herringfarts.html
The fubar Fart Report:
LOL
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#25064 Sep 9, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this "God bless you."?.. He farted. He didn't sneeze. If you can't tell a fart from a sneeze, you're the retarded one.
I hope that God will bless him, despite his eproctophillia ,not because he farted. I even want God to bless you, even though you seem to be an atheist.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#25065 Sep 9, 2014
That Fart Guy wrote:
Farts are a natural part of everyone's life. Everyone farts. Your obsession of all things fart related, is perverted. It is not illegal and I am guessing you are not hurting anyone, it is just disgusting in the same context that "water sports" are disgusting. It is your life to live , so you are free to enjoy it anyway you want, that is the American way.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#25066 Sep 9, 2014
That Fart Guy wrote:
http://news.nationalgeographic .com/news/2003/11/1110_031110_ herringfarts.html
The fubar Fart Report:
Very funny. No only people like you who love and are obsessed by darting are perverts. The world is full of all kinds of perverts. As long as they leave children alone and only involve consenting adults, I don't care and I would guess most other people don't care either. I have always loved women and you like farts,who cares?
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#25067 Sep 9, 2014
...obsessed by Farting.....

My device seems to find farts disgusting too.. It always wants to change the word fart to dart.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#25068 Sep 9, 2014
But yet your nose brings you back for more farts....you are obsessed by farts....
good

Glenwood, IA

#25069 Sep 9, 2014
Science wrote:
Perry wins, Texas loses!
I love Rick Perry. He isn't afraid to speak up and stop anyone from breaking the law....GO PERRY.
GREAT GUY

Smarr, GA

#25070 Sep 9, 2014
I LOVE RICK PERRY
Gasman

Houston, TX

#25071 Sep 9, 2014
Rick Perry loves farts....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#25072 Sep 9, 2014
Gasman wrote:
But yet your nose brings you back for more farts....you are obsessed by farts....
And Bathhouse Barry.
Shana

League City, TX

#25074 Sep 9, 2014
Rick Perry should go down for his blatant violations of the law. If nothing more he's f****d for his presidential hopefulness thank god!!
Gasman

Houston, TX

#25075 Sep 10, 2014
Unless he goes out on the campaign trail...farting on babies...then he will get a lot of voter support...much like what Oboma did to get re-elected...

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Zephyrhills, FL

#25078 Sep 10, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny. No only people like you who love and are obsessed by darting are perverts. The world is full of all kinds of perverts. As long as they leave children alone and only involve consenting adults, I don't care and I would guess most other people don't care either. I have always loved women and you like farts,who cares?
Farts don't get alimony! One reason to love farts over women. My poor ex pays me alimony until I die. I plan on living until 100. He quits paying when he dies. So there is hope for him. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Oct 29 Justice 6
Sarah Wilks in Lafayette Aug '17 Willie Granville 1
News Former Daingerfield man writes book about 1980 ... (Dec '09) Aug '17 Willie Granville 8
Lone Star Music Thread Aug '17 Musikologist 1
Counterfeit Money in Daingerfield (Oct '16) Jul '17 api 2
News Pilgrim's Pride accused of animal cruelty in sl... Jun '17 Crystal Kilchrist 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Sep '16 Newboston187 11

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages