Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 24522 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#24984 Sep 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if you could get people to read your Prog crackpot posts, then believe Prog crackpot posts.
Keep in mind also that the Internet is abuzz with all these leaked nudies. One celebrity after another is being bared for the whole world to see. Some of them are racy too, like ones with a famous model sticking a curling iron up her butt. I would think that could burn but apparently she likes it. If that is not your bag, then fine, but lots of people today are gaga over this development.
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#24985 Sep 1, 2014
The interner is a buzz with the scandalous fart videos of Hillary.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24986 Sep 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, happy birthday. I seem to do a lot better here in Texas than I did in my destroyed
by Progs old home.
Brenham reminds me of where I grew up when I was a kid. Just hope the
Progs don't destroy it too.
Obummer was here in Houston a few months ago. It took me a long time to get home
that day. Considering who my time was wasted on, I want at least 2 hours of my life back.
Lol. I hear you. The elections will be soon here in Florida. It is downright dirty. I need to keep my BP down. After November I will turn my ranting over to the children. I have 2 grandkids who vote now. Let them pick up the fight for Equal Rights..........we came a long way since I was born. I did use Affirmative Action to get my job. Shell would not promote Mexicans before then. Mexico nationalized some of Shell's rights down there. After 1972 things changed. It was an interesting time there. Affirmative Action helped many white women. They eventually hired other races of women. Rednecks were very prejudiced in those days. Thankfully my mama was a cotton picker from SS. The climbing colums took me a while.........to get used to.......then the Hawaii Chevron blew up in the ship channel. I think I have my moms DNA........my daughter as well. I am sure you heard about the Chevron Hawaii. There was a huge mushroom like cloud from the explosion. Lightning struck the ship downloading crude oil. So to be 66 years old is an accomplishment. You can google it if you did not live there then. I think I MUST have really farted a lot that day as I was on the fire crew! They say what don't kill us makes us stronger.......I reckon that is true. I am 10% bitch. Fo sho! I choose to be positive the rest of my life. Seeya later gators!!!!!!

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24987 Sep 1, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
You must believe in Santa too?!
Do you mean Santa Claus is not true?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24988 Sep 1, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I hear you. The elections will be soon here in Florida. It is downright dirty. I need to keep my BP down. After November I will turn my ranting over to the children. I have 2 grandkids who vote now. Let them pick up the fight for Equal Rights..........we came a long way since I was born. I did use Affirmative Action to get my job. Shell would not promote Mexicans before then. Mexico nationalized some of Shell's rights down there. After 1972 things changed. It was an interesting time there. Affirmative Action helped many white women. They eventually hired other races of women. Rednecks were very prejudiced in those days. Thankfully my mama was a cotton picker from SS. The climbing colums took me a while.........to get used to.......then the Hawaii Chevron blew up in the ship channel. I think I have my moms DNA........my daughter as well. I am sure you heard about the Chevron Hawaii. There was a huge mushroom like cloud from the explosion. Lightning struck the ship downloading crude oil. So to be 66 years old is an accomplishment. You can google it if you did not live there then. I think I MUST have really farted a lot that day as I was on the fire crew! They say what don't kill us makes us stronger.......I reckon that is true. I am 10% bitch. Fo sho! I choose to be positive the rest of my life. Seeya later gators!!!!!!
I'm pretty much done posting here for the day myself. El Paso must be airhead city.
I'd rather spend my day off with a real challenge of getting Windows Live games to
run on a Linux based computer. Have a good day.
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#24989 Sep 1, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean Santa Claus is not true?
He is for real. As the story goes he sprinkles magic cocaine dust on reindeers and farts in peoples socks that are hung over the fire place.

Then eats cookies and deficates on roofs.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24990 Sep 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty much done posting here for the day myself. El Paso must be airhead city.
I'd rather spend my day off with a real challenge of getting Windows Live games to
run on a Linux based computer. Have a good day.
My BF has Linux. I really don't know much about computers. He grew up in the space environment here........before Disney got there. He grew up with a lot of techy knowledge. His flight similator is working now. He is working on drones these days with our grandkids.....and robot spiders....... I am waiting to watch Houdini on the History Channel. Daaaayum you must be smart. My BF says you have a hell of job ahead......unless it runs under WINE. I have no idea WTH WINE means.......but you probably do know. Never thought I would see WINE in the computer industry. I thought wine was something you drink. My BF is much smarter than me. I keep his life interesting. He is a self proclaimed nerd. Have fun with the Linux . Seeya later gators.......maw maw is chillin' today.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24991 Sep 1, 2014
That Fart Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
He is for real. As the story goes he sprinkles magic cocaine dust on reindeers and farts in peoples socks that are hung over the fire place.
Then eats cookies and deficates on roofs.
I learned long ago that Santa .....the Easter Bunny....the tooth fairy and God was all a lie. I don't share that with my grandkids. I never did cocaine.........it ruins peoples lives. I just want my MMJ to ease the pain and seizures. Opiates are addictive!!!!!! Benzodiazepines are addictive. MMJ is not. Obama agrees and 88% of Floridians!!!!! I get very tired of breaking the law as it is neanderthal prohibition!
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#24992 Sep 1, 2014
WINE is what the Romans drank after fart orgys.

They also drank WINE while watching fart gladiators battle in the arenas during finger pull contests
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24993 Sep 1, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>My BF has Linux. I really don't know much about computers. He grew up in the space environment here........before Disney got there. He grew up with a lot of techy knowledge. His flight similator is working now. He is working on drones these days with our grandkids.....and robot spiders....... I am waiting to watch Houdini on the History Channel. Daaaayum you must be smart. My BF says you have a hell of job ahead......unless it runs under WINE. I have no idea WTH WINE means.......but you probably do know. Never thought I would see WINE in the computer industry. I thought wine was something you drink. My BF is much smarter than me. I keep his life interesting. He is a self proclaimed nerd. Have fun with the Linux . Seeya later gators.......maw maw is chillin' today.
What simulator is your BF using?. FlightGear?. I use a Slackware based distribution of
Linux called VectorLinux. Tried a lot of other distributions in the past 10 years, but this is the one I like the most.

I also like the Xfce desktop. I can do everything with this OS that can be done with
a Windows computer except play Windows Live games.

So far my Windows games are not running well under WINE, but I'm not done yet. Getting them to run at all is a start. Fallout3 keeps crashing but runs pretty fast.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24994 Sep 1, 2014
There, I decreased my font size. My posts were getting jumbled up.
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#24995 Sep 1, 2014
Others need to decrease their fart sizes.

There are a lot of farts.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24997 Sep 2, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What simulator is your BF using?. FlightGear?. I use a Slackware based distribution of
Linux called VectorLinux. Tried a lot of other distributions in the past 10 years, but this is the one I like the most.
I also like the Xfce desktop. I can do everything with this OS that can be done with
a Windows computer except play Windows Live games.
So far my Windows games are not running well under WINE, but I'm not done yet. Getting them to run at all is a start. Fallout3 keeps crashing but runs pretty fast.
He is using MINT. He said thanks for the info. He is using mint but he will try the other ones. I think I told you his dad was in the space program and has trash on the moon. He has like 5 computers.He is using microsoft combat for the flight similator. Verizon is here doubling our internet speed. He is shutting me down. Later gator. If you need more info Davie-Bob will answer your questions.
why

Hondo, TX

#24998 Sep 2, 2014
test
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24999 Sep 2, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>
He is using MINT.
Jelly MINT is goog to rub on your underwear as a fart blocker...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#25000 Sep 2, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>
He is using MINT. He said thanks for the info. He is using mint but he will try the other ones. I think I told you his dad was in the space program and has trash on the moon. He has like 5 computers.He is using microsoft combat for the flight similator. Verizon is here doubling our internet speed. He is shutting me down. Later gator. If you need more info Davie-Bob will answer your questions.
I tried Mint. It was ok but I really didn't like it. It's actually an offshoot of Ubuntu. Both are Debian based.

I assume that he knows about this website for Linux distros, but just in case he doesn't.
I've been using this one for years.

http://distrowatch.com/
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#25001 Sep 2, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried Mint. It was ok but I really didn't like it. It's actually an offshoot of Ubuntu. Both are Debian based.
I assume that he knows about this website for Linux distros, but just in case he doesn't.
I've been using this one for years.
http://distrowatch.com/
I tried mint too but I don't like it. Mint juelps, mint gum, mint ice cream - they all make me sick. But I do like the Ubuntu because African cooking is quite spicy. You should try chimichurri next.
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#25002 Sep 2, 2014
Dont forget, mint farts are the best.
why

Hondo, TX

#25003 Sep 2, 2014
test
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#25004 Sep 2, 2014
Why test fart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Wilks in Lafayette Aug '17 Willie Granville 1
News Former Daingerfield man writes book about 1980 ... (Dec '09) Aug '17 Willie Granville 8
Lone Star Music Thread Aug '17 Musikologist 1
Counterfeit Money in Daingerfield (Oct '16) Jul '17 api 2
News Pilgrim's Pride accused of animal cruelty in sl... Jun '17 Crystal Kilchrist 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Sep '16 Newboston187 11
News Texas man sentenced to probation in brutal rape... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Audi 5000 5

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages