Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23464 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Donnie

United States

#24945 Aug 30, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Lies.
Prove it Sherlock only you can't lawsuit is posting online do a little research so next time you post your opinions you won't look like such a ignorant nimrod!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24946 Aug 30, 2014
Here is another good read for futard, seeing as how everyone instead of Obama is to blame for everything. Just a little history.

http://eaglerising.com/8314/true-stripes-raci...
ha

San Antonio, TX

#24947 Aug 30, 2014
All
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24948 Aug 30, 2014
And another good read for futard!. Hope futard stocked up on lots of Kleenex. Waaaa, waaaa,waaaa.

EX-CIA employee admits President Obama is a radical Islamic enemy of America

http://www.examiner.com/article/cia-now-admit...
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#24949 Aug 30, 2014
Foods heavy in fubar will give you gas. And we all know what happens after that.

A lot of farts.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24950 Aug 30, 2014
That Fart Guy wrote:
Foods heavy in fubar will give you gas. And we all know what happens after that.
A lot of farts.
Yeah, shitty posts from fubar!.
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#24951 Aug 30, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice response as usual Futard. Me posting information for everyone to see how your Kenyan born puppet is screwing the citizens really bothers you.
As usual, you attack the source to deflect away from the actual issue. Nice try you worthless piece of left wing garbage, but I'm sure that people are better informed as to what Obutthole is really up to.
You're probably happy today because there are no more gay footballers. The one who tried out didn't make it so now the league is 100% straight again. The homophobia will never cease and in this case it might be racist too because he was black and gay.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24952 Aug 30, 2014
L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably happy today because there are no more gay footballers. The one who tried out didn't make it so now the league is 100% straight again. The homophobia will never cease and in this case it might be racist too because he was black and gay.
Here you go ASSuming again. First off, this is news to me and I really don't care anyway. Football, baseball and other sports are not my thing to start with.

I don't even know who or what you're referring to but gathering from your post, a queer black football player didn't make a team. Well, boo hoo.

Maybe he should have tried to be a tight end instead of a wide receiver. I bet other black players probably didn't want him around either. Are they racist too?.
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#24954 Aug 30, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go ASSuming again. First off, this is news to me and I really don't care anyway. Football, baseball and other sports are not my thing to start with.
I don't even know who or what you're referring to but gathering from your post, a queer black football player didn't make a team. Well, boo hoo.
Maybe he should have tried to be a tight end instead of a wide receiver. I bet other black players probably didn't want him around either. Are they racist too?.
No, just white dudes like you who crack wise at his dream being shattered because of homophobia.
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#24955 Aug 30, 2014
How loud are a homo's farts?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24956 Aug 30, 2014
L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just white dudes like you who crack wise at his dream being shattered because of homophobia.
Go cry to someone that cares. I don't care about football and I certainly don't make decisions about football players either. Stupid liberal.
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#24957 Aug 30, 2014
If you toss a bean salad, is that referring to gayness?

Or just preping for a fart filled meal.
deb

United States

#24960 Aug 30, 2014
Do you think itnisngetting possible that he cheated to win? If so, maybe we can put him with other cheating men at cheaterreport.com to put him in shame. I hate cheaters!
fubar

San Jose, CA

#24961 Aug 30, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice response as usual Futard. Me posting information for everyone to see how your Kenyan born puppet is screwing the citizens really bothers you.
As usual, you attack the source to deflect away from the actual issue. Nice try you worthless piece of left wing garbage, but I'm sure that people are better informed as to what Obutthole is really up to.
You posted an advertisement begging for money, of course I am going to attack the people you are getting paid to advertise for. Your friend Donnie is an idiot who can't keep up with the postings.

Topix was playing games with my replies to Connors out of date post. They refused to post my comments, until I said Donnie worked for topix. I won't bother to explain further. Why don't you two hold hands and cry yourself to sleep, because you're so scared. Defiant you have proved yourself a joke who apparently is somewhat brain damaged and unable to remember much of anything. One last thing defiant, way to go back to your racist ways.

Obama's birth certificate was authenticated by the courts, so go back to the guys you give your money to, and ask them to prove Obama wasn't born in Hawaii.
Dix

United States

#24962 Aug 31, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You posted an advertisement begging for money, of course I am going to attack the people you are getting paid to advertise for. Your friend Donnie is an idiot who can't keep up with the postings.
Topix was playing games with my replies to Connors out of date post. They refused to post my comments, until I said Donnie worked for topix. I won't bother to explain further. Why don't you two hold hands and cry yourself to sleep, because you're so scared. Defiant you have proved yourself a joke who apparently is somewhat brain damaged and unable to remember much of anything. One last thing defiant, way to go back to your racist ways.
Obama's birth certificate was authenticated by the courts, so go back to the guys you give your money to, and ask them to prove Obama wasn't born in Hawaii.
Obama has sealed all his records why? We can prove he's had around 8 or 9 different SS #'s how did that happen? One social security # was issued out of the state of Connecticut though Obama claims to have never lived there so how did that happen? Somehow Obama attended Columbia but no one who attended Columbia during the time Obama was supposed to have attended remembers ever seeing him on campus how did that happen? With Obama and his background there are more questions than any answers the more you dig the worse the evidence against him looks.

When ACA ObamaCare website finally became functional they had a presser and to show how well the system work Sebelius and her staff decided to use Barack Hussein Obama as example for E-verify part of the website and guess what BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA could not be E-verified how does that even happen?

I could go on but what's the point I personally think history will prove that Barack Hussein Obama was a hand picked Manchurian Candidate that billionaires- wealthy like George Soros, Warren Buffett, Oprah Winfrey, Euro-moneyed individuals needed so they put him in. Look at all the crap we find out about past presidents decades after their deaths like Harry Truman was part of the KKK don't believe me take your questions to the American History Channel and argue with them!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24963 Aug 31, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You posted an advertisement begging for money, of course I am going to attack the people you are getting paid to advertise for. Your friend Donnie is an idiot who can't keep up with the postings.
Only a Kool-Aid guzzling tard like you sticks up for rich people who go out of their way to hide someones past and spend
millions of dollars to do so.

Generally, people who hide records have a good reason . The only thing that's been "transparent" for the past six years is just how
corrupt and incompetent this administration really is.

Your stupidity and dishonesty makes you an accessory to the largest fraud in American history.
Jessup

United States

#24964 Aug 31, 2014
This link has error msg on it that it is temporarily down (NSA shut down?) but I googled Claire Lopez and found another link with the information in the article. Claire Lopez has a impressive resume!

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/cia-expert-obama-s ...

Obama can't be happy to have someone with her credentials speak out and expose part of the truth who Barack Hussein Obama really is!
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#24965 Aug 31, 2014
I googled Lopez and found 1,567,908 articles related to beans and farts.
ddt

United States

#24968 Sep 1, 2014
No that was beaner lopez...
fubar

San Jose, CA

#24969 Sep 1, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go cry to someone that cares. I don't care about football and I certainly don't make decisions about football players either. Stupid liberal.
That's How everyone knows you got run out of yankee land and aren't a real Texan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Apr '16 Davidleland 10
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Apr '16 Justice 3
What is the History of Avinger Texas? (Jan '06) Apr '16 Richard Simmons 6
New head football coach Feb '16 TigerAlumni 1
Nepali Bindu Pariyar? (Aug '12) Dec '15 Sune 12
News Donald Trump Has Excellent Health, The Best Ever (Dec '15) Dec '15 Time Out 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages