Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23265 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24936 Aug 30, 2014
So Donnie works for topix. That kind of makes topix look like a joke.
fubar

Ashburn, VA

#24937 Aug 30, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Oblamer is arguably the most powerful man in the world.
With the stroke of a pen he can legitimize millions of criminals,and you justify that because some piddly shit little washed up past Mayor might have had an illegal cutting his grass?
A Government is only as good as its leadership,is it any wonder corruption and incompetence run rampant with Oblamer at the helm?
Are you retarded? Your girlfriend asked for an example, and I gave him one. Try and keep up in the future.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24938 Aug 30, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Are you retarded? Your girlfriend asked for an example, and I gave him one. Try and keep up in the future.
Nice response as usual Futard. Me posting information for everyone to see how your Kenyan born puppet is screwing the citizens really bothers you.

As usual, you attack the source to deflect away from the actual issue. Nice try you worthless piece of left wing garbage, but I'm sure that people are better informed as to what Obutthole is really up to.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24939 Aug 30, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>The web page you were advertising is BEGGING idiots to send them money. They were using the same old right wing tactic of fearmongering, and you are buying what they are selling. I have always said both parties have problems you just stopped reading because I used to call you out on your racial slurs directed at the President. I am not a fan of Obama,(but I did vote for him twice) because of what he has done and what he hasn't done, not because of the color of his skin. I am going to defend him against racial attacks and lies told about where he was born as I would do for almost anyone. Poor democrats have their hands out and so do rich Republicans ,as do social security recipients ,and people on medicare of both parties, conservatives just complain more.
Waaaa,waaaa,Waaaa poor libtard baby. You still can't prove that your manchurian candidate is NOT an illegal alien. You should hook up with him and his big assed
tranny looking wife and all three of you take a one way trip to Kenya. I'm sure
that some lucky village could support all three of you idiots.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24941 Aug 30, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Lies.
Prove to us how they are lies you left wing idiot.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24942 Aug 30, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you think harvests the fruits and vegetables you eat? Even the republican police commissioner of New York City got busted for his undocumented servants. You remember him, Saint Rudy' s good buddy, the one who got nominated to head homeland security.
Rudy turned out to be nothing more than a f__cking DemocRAT turned inside out.
brad

Marlborough, CT

#24943 Aug 30, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Are you retarded? Your girlfriend asked for an example, and I gave him one. Try and keep up in the future.
LOL

You blame Republicans for Oblamers incompetence and other posters for your own.

At least you're consistent.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24944 Aug 30, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You have proved what? That you get your "information" from a group of rich beggars. All you have done is proven how uninformed you are. Don't you have a toddler you can take to the gun range? You can show everybody how smart you are, just hand her an Uzi, and tell her to squeeze.
Why don't you place your head between both hands and squeeze?. That will help relieve some of that leftist puss you have built up between your ears.
Donnie

United States

#24945 Aug 30, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Lies.
Prove it Sherlock only you can't lawsuit is posting online do a little research so next time you post your opinions you won't look like such a ignorant nimrod!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24946 Aug 30, 2014
Here is another good read for futard, seeing as how everyone instead of Obama is to blame for everything. Just a little history.

http://eaglerising.com/8314/true-stripes-raci...
ha

San Antonio, TX

#24947 Aug 30, 2014
All
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24948 Aug 30, 2014
And another good read for futard!. Hope futard stocked up on lots of Kleenex. Waaaa, waaaa,waaaa.

EX-CIA employee admits President Obama is a radical Islamic enemy of America

http://www.examiner.com/article/cia-now-admit...
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#24949 Aug 30, 2014
Foods heavy in fubar will give you gas. And we all know what happens after that.

A lot of farts.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24950 Aug 30, 2014
That Fart Guy wrote:
Foods heavy in fubar will give you gas. And we all know what happens after that.
A lot of farts.
Yeah, shitty posts from fubar!.
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#24951 Aug 30, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice response as usual Futard. Me posting information for everyone to see how your Kenyan born puppet is screwing the citizens really bothers you.
As usual, you attack the source to deflect away from the actual issue. Nice try you worthless piece of left wing garbage, but I'm sure that people are better informed as to what Obutthole is really up to.
You're probably happy today because there are no more gay footballers. The one who tried out didn't make it so now the league is 100% straight again. The homophobia will never cease and in this case it might be racist too because he was black and gay.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24952 Aug 30, 2014
L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably happy today because there are no more gay footballers. The one who tried out didn't make it so now the league is 100% straight again. The homophobia will never cease and in this case it might be racist too because he was black and gay.
Here you go ASSuming again. First off, this is news to me and I really don't care anyway. Football, baseball and other sports are not my thing to start with.

I don't even know who or what you're referring to but gathering from your post, a queer black football player didn't make a team. Well, boo hoo.

Maybe he should have tried to be a tight end instead of a wide receiver. I bet other black players probably didn't want him around either. Are they racist too?.
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#24954 Aug 30, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go ASSuming again. First off, this is news to me and I really don't care anyway. Football, baseball and other sports are not my thing to start with.
I don't even know who or what you're referring to but gathering from your post, a queer black football player didn't make a team. Well, boo hoo.
Maybe he should have tried to be a tight end instead of a wide receiver. I bet other black players probably didn't want him around either. Are they racist too?.
No, just white dudes like you who crack wise at his dream being shattered because of homophobia.
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#24955 Aug 30, 2014
How loud are a homo's farts?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24956 Aug 30, 2014
L Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just white dudes like you who crack wise at his dream being shattered because of homophobia.
Go cry to someone that cares. I don't care about football and I certainly don't make decisions about football players either. Stupid liberal.
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#24957 Aug 30, 2014
If you toss a bean salad, is that referring to gayness?

Or just preping for a fart filled meal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
News City of El Paso has no rape kits backlogged, TX... (Aug '13) Aug 11 Too farts 3
News Highlights from around the Capitol Jul '15 Fart news 10
Sisters Bistro mt pleasant Texas Jul '15 Todd 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) May '15 Bad Ice 8
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) May '15 The Ace of Spades 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages