Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23183 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#24892 Aug 26, 2014
Stakes are if you win, you must sniff a fast from Gasman.
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#24893 Aug 26, 2014
Sniff a fart.
yourluxworld

Fremont, CA

#24894 Aug 27, 2014
If you don't want to spead a lot of money right away,you can buy some nice clothes and shoes on some great websites,just go to find what works on you!
yourluxworld.co
Chris Norton

El Paso, TX

#24895 Aug 27, 2014
yourluxworld wrote:
If you don't want to spead a lot of money right away,you can buy some nice clothes and shoes on some great websites,just go to find what works on you!
yourluxworld.co
Do you have any teddies or frilly nightgowns in a size 16? I'd like to buy one for my wife. Also, if you have any high heels in size 10 I would like to get those too.
Mac

United States

#24896 Aug 27, 2014
In Obama's defense only 2 things can conflict with his important presidential duties and they are in this order 1. fundraising 2. golf.

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/ima ...
Gasman

United States

#24897 Aug 27, 2014
That Fart Guy wrote:
Stakes are if you win, you must sniff a fart from Gasman.
There will be 7-10 prizes (farts) available to be sniffed in about 5 minutes....

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24898 Aug 27, 2014
Gasman wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ql-2te3_THQXX
Farting tribute to Bin Farten....
The primary elections were yesterday. The Scott ...Crist race is on. TBT said today "The stage is set for what is expected to be the most expensive and dirtiest political contest in the nation.". Aren't we.lucky? Crist works for Morgan&Morgan and Ifeel the need to vote for him. I will.be happy when Nov 4th comes. Maw Maw Janie needs a break! I saw a lady.in her 90's using her walker to ambulate to the library about a mile away. She was Miss Abilene Texas back in the day. She is my neighbor. She was a military brat in her youth. I love seeing the old women still voting. She still is a Texas beauty. I imagine with all that walking she farted a couple of times. Glad the primaries are OVAH!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24899 Aug 27, 2014
Mac wrote:
In Obama's defense only 2 things can conflict with his important presidential duties and they are in this order 1. fundraising 2. golf.
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/ima ...
@President Obama, today, held a meeting today with cabinet members and Leading Democrats in the House and Senate to discuss the series of missteps plaguing the White House.

Obama blamed Congress, Biden blamed a lack of gun control, John Kerry blamed global warming, Nancy Pelosi blamed Fox News, Eric Holder blamed Racism, Franken blamed rich Republicans for not wanting to pay higher taxes, Schumer and Durbin blamed the NRA, Harry Reid blamed the NFL, the Koch brothers and the Nevada rancher, Dianne Feinstein blamed the Tea Party for not accepting amnesty, Michelle Obama laid blame on childhood obesity, Elijah Cummings blamed conservatives for Dems' IRS targeting, Earnest & Carney blamed Rush Limbaugh, and Shaheen, Hagan and Pryor blamed those who want jobs, lost because of ObamaCare, Braley blamed farmers and Hillary Clinton was heard screaming,“What difference does it make?”

This incompetence....... cost us $9 Trillion in only five years!
brad

Marlborough, CT

#24900 Aug 27, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
@President Obama, today, held a meeting today with cabinet members and Leading Democrats in the House and Senate to discuss the series of missteps plaguing the White House.
Obama blamed Congress, Biden blamed a lack of gun control, John Kerry blamed global warming, Nancy Pelosi blamed Fox News, Eric Holder blamed Racism, Franken blamed rich Republicans for not wanting to pay higher taxes, Schumer and Durbin blamed the NRA, Harry Reid blamed the NFL, the Koch brothers and the Nevada rancher, Dianne Feinstein blamed the Tea Party for not accepting amnesty, Michelle Obama laid blame on childhood obesity, Elijah Cummings blamed conservatives for Dems' IRS targeting, Earnest & Carney blamed Rush Limbaugh, and Shaheen, Hagan and Pryor blamed those who want jobs, lost because of ObamaCare, Braley blamed farmers and Hillary Clinton was heard screaming,“What difference does it make?”
Wha,wha what????

Nobody blamed Bush???
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24901 Aug 27, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Wha,wha what????
Nobody blamed Bush???
No, they're letting Bush off the hook. Besides they have bigger fish to fry now.

Caught Red Handed: Barack Obama And Special Interests Are Plotting Behind Closed Doors To Grant Amnesty To Millions Of Illegal Aliens By Executive Decree!

http://if.inboxfirst.com/ga/webviews/4-207497...
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#24902 Aug 27, 2014
Gasman wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be 7-10 prizes (farts) available to be sniffed in about 5 minutes....
Please set up new fart prizes tomorrow!!! I think fat Hillary secretly won last time and sniffed all the farts up!!
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#24903 Aug 27, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like Rush Limbaugh just making stuff up as you go along.
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#24904 Aug 28, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they're letting Bush off the hook. Besides they have bigger fish to fry now.
Caught Red Handed: Barack Obama And Special Interests Are Plotting Behind Closed Doors To Grant Amnesty To Millions Of Illegal Aliens By Executive Decree!
It is true, rich republicans want to keep their nannies, housekeepers and gardeners and Republican farmers want to keep all the people who harvest their crops and raise and care for their livestock. They just want to make sure they don't have to pay a living wage.

Defiant just makes it up as he goes along.
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#24905 Aug 28, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Send them your cash, fool. They're laughing all the way to the bank. I had no idea you were really that stupid, make sure you give till it hurts. I almost feel bad now that I know how gullible and uneducated you really are. I didn't think that you were one of those........Talking about uninformed.........lol for real.
brad

Marlborough, CT

#24906 Aug 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>It is true, rich republicans want to keep their nannies, housekeepers and gardeners and Republican farmers want to keep all the people who harvest their crops and raise and care for their livestock. They just want to make sure they don't have to pay a living wage.
So the liberal theory is if Oblamer grants amnesty by diktat its to appease Republican farmers?

What a guy.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#24907 Aug 28, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
So the liberal theory is if Oblamer grants amnesty by diktat its to appease Republican farmers?
What a guy.
No The made up teabag story of special interests groups campaigning the President, consists of Republican business owners seeking cheap labor and its well known that conservatives like to employ undocumented people in their households so they can avoid paying taxes on them. The people defiant is giving all his money too, are talking about the special interest groups seeking amnesty, I simply stated who the special interest groups are. By the way , most farmers are Republicans with their hands out ,looking for subsidies.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24908 Aug 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>It is true, rich republicans want to keep their nannies, housekeepers and gardeners and Republican farmers want to keep all the people who harvest their crops and raise and care for their livestock. They just want to make sure they don't have to pay a living wage.
I report, people decide. I didn't make up that web page. Some people will ignore it.
Others may jump on the band wagon. You can go take a one way trip and go
jump into a lake.

So, according to your post, you finally acknowlege the fact that both political parties are
actually a party of one, especially when it comes to money and power. They must be
making themselves more obvious every day when even a dim bulb like you can see it.

Five million more DemocRat voters coming right up, grabbing that government cheese. The rest of you worthless takers now have even more competition.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24909 Aug 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Send them your cash, fool. They're laughing all the way to the bank. I had no idea you were really that stupid, make sure you give till it hurts. I almost feel bad now that I know how gullible and uneducated you really are. I didn't think that you were one of those........Talking about uninformed.........lol for real.
Actually, I only give generously to the NRA. So far it's been money well spent.....lol for real.
Cry,cry,cry all you want little libtard. I'm just making sure other people are informed of
what King Barry and the rich elite are up to.

This country is going to sh!t, thanks to King Barry and morons like you. You government cheese takers will be the first ones to take the hit when everything finally implodes.

What do you want engraved on your Darwin Award, idiot?.
Gasman

United States

#24910 Aug 28, 2014
The Fart Name List (Part 1)

The Alarm Fart - This is a good fart for the beginner. It is easy to identify. It starts with a loud unnaturally high note, wavers like a siren, and ends with a quick downward note that stops before you expect it to. It sounds like something is wrong. If it happens to you, you will know right off why it is called the Alarm Fart. You will be alarmed. The alarm fart however is rare.

The Amplified Fart - This is any fart that gets its power more from being amplified than from the fart itself. A metal porch swing will amplify a fart every time. So will a plywood table,and empty fifty gallon drum, a tin roof, or some empty cardboard boxes if they are strong through being amplified in this way can be called an Amplified Fart. These are common farts under the right conditions. For example, if you're sitting on an empty 55-gallon steel drum.

The Anticipated Fart - This one warns that it is back there waiting for some time before it arrives. A person who is uneasy for a time in a crowd and who later farts at a time when they think no one will notice has farted an Anticipated Fart.

The Back Seat Fart - This is a fart that occurs only in automobiles. It is identified chiefly by odor. The Back Seat Fart can usually be concealed by traffic noise as it is an eased-out fart and not very loud. But its foul odor will give it away, due to the way air moves around in a car. It is often followed by someone saying, "Who farted in the back seat?"

The Barn Owl Fart - A familiarity with owl calls is helpful in identifying this fart. Almost any morning if you get up just before daybreak you can hear one of these birds talking to himself. It's a sort of a crazy laugh, particularly the way it ends. If you hear a fart that has about eight notes in it, ending on a couple of down notes, and it sounds maniacal, you have heard the rare Barn Owl Fart.

The Bathtub Fart - People who would never in their life know one fart from another, who would like to act like fart don't exist, will have to admit that a Bathtub Fart is something special. It is the only fart you can see! What you see is the bubbles. The Bathtub Fart can be either single or multiple noted and fair or foul as to odor. It makes no difference. The farter's location is what does it. Maybe there is a kind of muffled pong and one big bubble. Or there may be a ping ping ping and a bunch of bubbles. The sound I should point out depends somewhat on the depth of the water, and even more on the tub. If it is one of those big old heavy tubs with the funny legs you can get terrific sound effects. While one of the new thin ones half buried in the floor can be disappointing.

The Biggest Fart in the World Fart - Like the great bald eagle, this fart is pretty well described just by its name. This can either be a group one or a group two fart and can occur just about anywhere. I heard it one time, a group two identification, in a crowded high school auditorium one night, right in that silence that happens when a room full of people has stopped singing the Star Spangled Banner and sat down. It came from the back. There was not a soul in that room that missed it. A fart like that can be impressive. The most diagnostic characteristic of the Biggest Fart In The World is it size.Fart freaks who go around showing off, farting like popcorn machines, and making faces before they fart or asking you to pull their finger and then they fart, never have what it takes for this one, which is rare even among your most serious farter's.

The Bitburr: Sounds like just that--you're walking and the initial explosion "BIT!--" during one step is followed by a more gentle release of the rest of the volume during the next step: "brrrrrr..."
brad

Marlborough, CT

#24911 Aug 28, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>No The made up teabag story of special interests groups campaigning the President, consists of Republican business owners seeking cheap labor and its well known that conservatives like to employ undocumented people in their households so they can avoid paying taxes on them. The people defiant is giving all his money too, are talking about the special interest groups seeking amnesty, I simply stated who the special interest groups are. By the way , most farmers are Republicans with their hands out ,looking for subsidies.
So Oblamer is bypassing Congress to appease Republicans?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) 3 hr Bad Ice 8
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) May 18 The Ace of Spades 10
News Highlights from around the Capitol Apr '15 Sick of Bigots an... 1
Looking for Thomas Calvin Allen age 50, does an... Jan '15 Searcher 1
Shawna Lynn Campbell Jan '15 Robyn 1
More from around the web

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]