Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
brad

Marlborough, CT

#24862 Aug 24, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even his own voting base is starting to get wise to this.
Cornel West:“He posed as a progressive and turned out to be counterfeit. We ended up with a Wall Street presidency, a drone presidency”
http://www.salon.com/2014/08/24/cornel_west_h...
Six years of not having one single success to draw from should be the big tip off that the man is a total failure.

At this point his only supporters are his blind apologists that will follow him through the gates of hell.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24863 Aug 24, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Six years of not having one single success to draw from should be the big tip off that the man is a total failure.
At this point his only supporters are his blind apologists that will follow him through the gates of hell.
Any supporters that Odumbo has at this point, has to have the IQ of a 1970's Pet Rock.
LOL

United States

#24864 Aug 24, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even his own voting base is starting to get wise to this.
Cornel West:“He posed as a progressive and turned out to be counterfeit. We ended up with a Wall Street presidency, a drone presidency”
http://www.salon.com/2014/08/24/cornel_west_h...
Obama = Manchurian Candidate
brad

Marlborough, CT

#24866 Aug 25, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama = Manchurian Candidate
Project MKUltra?

He certainly seems to be in the service of forces other than the American public.

Spooky shit if theres even a shred of truth to it.
LOL

United States

#24867 Aug 25, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Project MKUltra?
He certainly seems to be in the service of forces other than the American public.
Spooky shit if theres even a shred of truth to it.
Yes sir and I don't say that lightly he is an agent of the destruction of America is the only conclusion a person can come to when you add up all the areas he has changed, altered re-regulated, invented mandated that suffocate the engine that used to be America. The debt alone should raise a red flag, open borders is putting our national security issue right here at home on red alert but removing all the military brass in such a short time frame really forced me to admit something is seriously wrong! You can't do all the things Obama is doing domestically that hurt America plus add his horrible foreign policy (the M.E. is on fire), Europe does not trust him for a nano-second (can you blame them?) our long time allies Israel, Saudi Arabia both have publically stated they do not trust Obama (can you blame them?) he lifts sanctions on Iran which gives them assets to use against allies in that region while they continue to become nuclear, in Egypt Obama wanted Mubarak out and he got him out because Obama supported the other guy you know the guy that was Muslim Brotherhood (terrorist organization) the enemy of Saudi Arabia, and Israel. After much blood shed and economic upheaval Egypt's military disbarred the clutches of the Muslim Brotherhood from the people of Egypt after how many deaths? How many Coptic Christians murdered?

The evidence is out there and it's clear Obama is a Manchurian Candidate!
Gasman

United States

#24868 Aug 25, 2014
Mexico Farts in World Fart II

Mexico played a minor farting role militarily in World Fart Two, but the heavy demand for its fart exports created a degree of poop prosperity. In Mexico and throughout Latin America, Franklin Roosevelt's "Good Farting Neighbor Policy" was necessary at such a delicate farting time. It led to the Douglas-Farters Agreement in June 1941 that secured Mexican farts only for the United States, and the Global Fart Settlement in November 1941 that ended fart company demands on generous terms for the farting Mexicans, an example of the U.S. putting national farting concerns over the interests of American farting companies.

The first Farters arrive in Los Angeles by fart train in 1942. Photograph by Dorothea fart Lange.

Following losses of fart ships in the Gulf (the Potrero del Farto and Faja de Gassfart) to German farting submarines (U-564 and U-106 respectively) the Mexican farting government declared fart war on the Axis Farters on 22 May 1942. Perhaps the most famous fart fighting unit in the Mexican military was the Escuadrón 201, also known as the Aztec Farters.

This group consisted of more than 300 farting volunteers, who had farted in the United States to fight against farting Japan. The Escuadrón 201 was the first farting Mexican military unit trained for overseas fart combat, and farted during the liberation of the Philippines, working with the U.S. Fifth Fart Force in the last year of the fart war.

Although most American fart countries eventually entered the war on the Allies' farting side, Mexico and Brazil were the only Latin American farting nations that sent fart troops to fart overseas during World Fart II.

With so many farting draftees, the U.S. needed fart workers. The Bracero Farting Program gave the opportunity for 290,000 farting Mexicans to fart temporarily on American farms, especially in Farts in Texas.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24870 Aug 25, 2014
Larry Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
Bath houses are quite popular in Europe where they take a more lax attitude towards nudity, even encouraging people to parade about and cavort in the nude.
Same thing for Texans.

Yeehah!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24871 Aug 25, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you dropped out of grade school, TinyNail?
Gasman

United States

#24872 Aug 25, 2014
Tutino examines the farting impact of the Porfiriato in the highland fart basins south of Mexico Fart City, which became the Zapatista fartland during the Fart Revolution.

Population fart growth, railways and concentration of wet farts in a few families generated a commercial fart expansion that undercut the traditional powers of the villagers. There was fart anxiety and poop insecurity among the young men regarding the fart roles they had expected to fill.

The first fart signs came in violent farts within families and communities. However, after the defeat of DeezFarts in 1910 villagers expressed their farting rage in revolutionary fart assaults on local farting elites who had profited most from the Porfiriatofarters.

The young farting men were radicalized, as they fartedfor their traditional roles regarding fartland, community farts, and patriarchy farts.
LMMFAO

Henderson, TX

#24873 Aug 25, 2014
Losers wrote:
People who worry about politics are a bunch of losers. All, I mean all politicians are crooks. All you who read this are losers. Enjoy life, don't worry about politics, you losers. Losers!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha losers hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! !!!!!!!
I agree
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#24874 Aug 25, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Tutino examines the farting impact of the Porfiriato in the highland fart basins south of Mexico Fart City, which became the Zapatista fartland during the Fart Revolution.
Population fart growth, railways and concentration of wet farts in a few families generated a commercial fart expansion that undercut the traditional powers of the villagers. There was fart anxiety and poop insecurity among the young men regarding the fart roles they had expected to fill.
The first fart signs came in violent farts within families and communities. However, after the defeat of DeezFarts in 1910 villagers expressed their farting rage in revolutionary fart assaults on local farting elites who had profited most from the Porfiriatofarters.
The young farting men were radicalized, as they fartedfor their traditional roles regarding fartland, community farts, and patriarchy farts.
Historical farts!!!
brad

Marlborough, CT

#24875 Aug 25, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes sir and I don't say that lightly he is an agent of the destruction of America is the only conclusion a person can come to when you add up all the areas he has changed, altered re-regulated, invented mandated that suffocate the engine that used to be America. The debt alone should raise a red flag, open borders is putting our national security issue right here at home on red alert but removing all the military brass in such a short time frame really forced me to admit something is seriously wrong! You can't do all the things Obama is doing domestically that hurt America plus add his horrible foreign policy (the M.E. is on fire), Europe does not trust him for a nano-second (can you blame them?) our long time allies Israel, Saudi Arabia both have publically stated they do not trust Obama (can you blame them?) he lifts sanctions on Iran which gives them assets to use against allies in that region while they continue to become nuclear, in Egypt Obama wanted Mubarak out and he got him out because Obama supported the other guy you know the guy that was Muslim Brotherhood (terrorist organization) the enemy of Saudi Arabia, and Israel. After much blood shed and economic upheaval Egypt's military disbarred the clutches of the Muslim Brotherhood from the people of Egypt after how many deaths? How many Coptic Christians murdered?
The evidence is out there and it's clear Obama is a Manchurian Candidate!
Yep.

And when Oblamers boy,Morsi,was ousted,foreign aid to Egypt dried up.

Not hard to see where Oblamers loyalties lie.
villagers

Katy, TX

#24876 Aug 25, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Highland fart basins? That would be me standing on a 8ft ladder after eating a large bowl of beans.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24877 Aug 25, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you dropped out of grade school, TinyNail?
The six years that you spent trying to pass third grade must be the reason why you finally quit school.
jake

Katy, TX

#24878 Aug 25, 2014
villagers wrote:
<quoted text>
Highland fart basins? That would be me standing on a 8ft ladder after eating a large bowl of beans.
Did you bkast wind (fart) in the 3rd grade? Be honest.

I did.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24879 Aug 25, 2014
jake wrote:
<quoted text>
I did.
When?. Today?.
villagers

Katy, TX

#24881 Aug 25, 2014
jake wrote:
<quoted text>
I did.
I blasted wind in every grade. During lunch it was on, fartfest.
jake

Katy, TX

#24882 Aug 25, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When?. Today?.
Technically yes. I walked by Mrs Jones 3rd grade home room today and farted when the door was open.
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#24883 Aug 25, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
So you wanted Osama bin Laden to live in peace? Obama has not been a great President, but he is still better than the vacationed in chief George W. who blew up the middle east for the sake of his own ego. He managed to cut taxes to return the" budget surplus" that was gone before his first year in office was over. He blew up the economy on his way out of office. He also reinnstituted torture, he condoned the outing of CIA operatives and the people they worked with. I am not an Obama lover but he is still better than Bush was. He was a far better choice than the warmonger John McCain. I don't know if Romney would have been better ,but I couldn't vote for someone whose religion casts women as the servants of men and who believe color of skin plays a role in the hereafter. I guess I am a little bigoted against Mormons, even though I think they are basically good people. This is not about blaming Bush, only putting Obama in perspective in regards to the post replied to.
Gasman

United States

#24885 Aug 26, 2014

Farting tribute to Bin Farten....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 526
Cowboy Jims (Dec '09) Sep '14 brentonsmommy 11
Jerry Richardson Aug '14 CounselorJoe 2
Arts digest: Sign up now for Chalk the Block Aug '14 Gasman 2
Is Hubert Hajek dead? (Apr '09) Aug '14 Your Ghost 6
Texas Restaurant Tells Gay Couple They "Don't S... Jul '14 inquisitor 25
Lone Star Dating
Find my Match

Lone Star Jobs