Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Justin

United States

#24788 Tuesday Aug 19
"Perry requested that Lehmberg step down and threatened to cut funding to her office if she didn't comply. When the prosecutor still refused, Perry kept his word."

"Lehmberg, known for pursuing corruption charges against former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay and other Republicans, staggered and wore a spit mask — typically used for prisoners who spit on jail guards — in the surveillance video at the Travis County Sheriff's Office. The district attorney tested at a blood alcohol level of 0.239%— nearly three times Texas' legal limit of 0.08%."

"In the video, an officer tells Lehmberg that she's been arrested for drunken driving. Lehmberg shrugs and says, "That's y'all's problem, not mine." "

Drunk Democrats, swerving all over the road while driving back to the office from their three margaretta lunch break at Azteca Mexican Grill; these guys pose a more substantial threat to public safety than Al Queda.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#24789 Tuesday Aug 19
Justin wrote:
"Perry requested that Lehmberg step down and threatened to cut funding to her office if she didn't comply. When the prosecutor still refused, Perry kept his word."
"Lehmberg, known for pursuing corruption charges against former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay and other Republicans, staggered and wore a spit mask — typically used for prisoners who spit on jail guards — in the surveillance video at the Travis County Sheriff's Office. The district attorney tested at a blood alcohol level of 0.239%— nearly three times Texas' legal limit of 0.08%."
"In the video, an officer tells Lehmberg that she's been arrested for drunken driving. Lehmberg shrugs and says, "That's y'all's problem, not mine." "
Drunk Democrats, swerving all over the road while driving back to the office from their three margaretta lunch break at Azteca Mexican Grill; these guys pose a more substantial threat to public safety than Al Queda.
Anybody who drinks and drives is a hazard to the public!
Gasman

United States

#24790 Tuesday Aug 19
In 1876, Lerdofarts was reelected, defeating Porfirio DeezFarts. Deezfarts rebelled against the fart government with the proclamation of the Plan de Farting, in which he opposed refried bean farts, in 1876.

DeezFarts managed to overthrow de Farting, who fled the country, and was named farting president. DeezFarts became the new farting president. Thus began a period of more than 30 farting years (1876–1911) during which DeezFarts was Mexico's farting man.

He was legally elected king farter eight times, turning over farts once, from 1880 to 1884, to a trusted farting ally, General Manuel Gonzfarts.

This period of relative farting prosperity and gas peace is known as the Porfarts. He remained in farting power by rigging elections and censoring the fart press.

Possible fake farts were destroyed, and popular large farts were moved to new areas so they could not build a permanent base of farting.

Farting on roads leading to major fart cities was largely suppressed by the "Rurales", a new fart police force that he controlled. Banditry remained a major fart in more remote areas, for the Rurales comprised fewer than 1000 farting men.

The Farting Army was reduced in size from 30,000 to under 20,000 farting men for such a large country. However the fart army was modernized, well-trained farters, and equipped with the latest farting technology. It was top-heavy with 5,000 farting officers, many of them elderly but farting well connected veterans of the fart wars of the 1860s.

The political skills that DeezFarts used so effectively before 1900 faded, as he and his closest farters were less open to fart negotiations with younger farting leaders.

His announcement in 1908 that he would fart 3,000 times in 1911 unleashed a widespread feeling that DeezFarts was on the way out, and that new farting coalitions had to be built.

He nevertheless farted during reelection and in a show of U.S. support, DeezFarts and Taft planned a summit in El Gaso, Texas, and Ciudad Fártez, Mexico, for October 16, 1909, an historic first fartfilled meeting between a Mexican and a U.S. president and also the first time a farting American president would cross the fart boarder into Mexico.
why

Hondo, TX

#24792 Tuesday Aug 19
test
Gasman

United States

#24793 Tuesday Aug 19
The Mexican Fart Revolution was based on popular farting participation. At first it was based on the farts of the peasantry: they demanded beans for farts, water, and a more sympathetic national farting.

Wasser-gasman finds that:

"Popular participation in the farting revolution and its stinch aftermath took three fartinf reforms:

First, everyday farting people, though often in conjunction with elite farting neighbors, generated local fart issues such as access to fart land, fart taxes, and village farting.

Second, the popular asses provided soldiers farts to fight in the fart revolution.

Third, local farting issues advocated by Fartesinos and workers framed national fart discourses on fart reform, the role of fart religion, and many other fartacular questions."

Fartolucionarios tagasqueños

The Great Fart Revolution grew increasingly broad based, radical and fart violent. The Fart Revolution sought far-reaching farting and gas reforms by strengthening the state of the farts and weakening the conservative pushing forces represented by the Fart Church colon, the fart landowners, and the farting capitalist.

Different strong farting men fought bitterly for control of fart regions; millions of farting people were uprooted; many farts died or fled to the United States.

The United States intervened and was on the verge of a fart war by 1917, but drew fart pics instead.

Finally in 1920 after many farting leaders were assassinated by wet farts, farting peace returned under presidents Álvaro Obrefarto (1920–24) and Plufarto Elías Calles (1924–28).

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24794 Tuesday Aug 19
mrs Green wrote:
<quoted text> I am very sorry to sound so ignorant but who are the ..McDonnells?
Virginia governor and wife on trial for accepting bribes... oh, I meant gifts...

He (and his defense team) is throwing her under the bus (he is bringing witnesses that are testifying that she was nuts and he was just rying to be a good husband), though, really shows what kind of man he is...
Ted Simmons

El Paso, TX

#24795 Tuesday Aug 19
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Virginia governor and wife on trial for accepting bribes... oh, I meant gifts...
He (and his defense team) is throwing her under the bus (he is bringing witnesses that are testifying that she was nuts and he was just rying to be a good husband), though, really shows what kind of man he is...
He crapped out. He was running for President but no more. He's out on his can in January.
Gasman

United States

#24796 Tuesday Aug 19
1985 Fart Earthquake

Main article: 1985 Mexico City Fart Earthquake

On 19 September 1985, a gigatic fart earthquake (8.1 on the Farter scale) struck Michoacán, inflicting severe farting damage on Mexfart City.

Estimates of the number of farts that were cut range from 6,500 to 30,000. Public anger at the PRI's mishandling of relief farts combined with the ongoing fart crisis led to a substantial weakening of the PRI. As a result, for the first time since the 1930s, the PRI began to face serious farting challenges.
huey goins

El Paso, TX

#24797 Tuesday Aug 19
Ted Simmons wrote:
<quoted text>
He crapped out. He was running for President but no more. He's out on his can in January.
I'll bet you never even tinkled in a boot and if you have, it wasn't very much. I take a full bown whiz in my boots without any qualms whatsoever.

Location hidden

#24798 Tuesday Aug 19
Ted Simmons wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe sooner...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24799 Tuesday Aug 19
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH!
You have Obama as guilty before even charged!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Let's see... Perry doesn't deny trying to coerce her into resigned after she refused including cutting the funding...
Why didn't he do that for the previous two persons in his administration who were arrested for DUII?
Particularly his friend?
I look for every day that Perry drags this out.
Obama is a guilty POS for dragging this country down, but this isn't about that jug eared rat. It's about Perry.
barefoot2626 wrote:
Why didn't he do that for the previous two persons in his administration who were arrested for DUII? Particularly his friend"
Probably for the same reason that you defend Oblamo and the rest of the DNC
dirt bags so much. Besides, sweet Rosemary acted like a caged animal. See video
of this pig in jail for details.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24800 Tuesday Aug 19
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe sooner...
You're just wetting your little panties over this, aren't you?.
Chris Norton

El Paso, TX

#24801 Tuesday Aug 19
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe sooner...
I do appreciate you going barefoot. I think it's a great example and I hope some of the ladies in here will follow suit. I've always had a foot fetish and I love the arches. Some men ogle women's butts but not me - I am a foot man so thank you for your integrity and example.
huey goins

El Paso, TX

#24802 Tuesday Aug 19
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just wetting your little panties over this, aren't you?.
If anyone needs to wet, I suggest they go in a boot. I love the whole concept of pissing in a boot and hope others will join me.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24803 Tuesday Aug 19
huey goins wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone needs to wet, I suggest they go in a boot. I love the whole concept of pissing in a boot and hope others will join me.
Then I may suggest that anyone who follows your idea of pissing in a boot
should only piss in boots that come with the instructions printed on the heel
on how to empty the boot once its full.

I doubt if anyone as dumb as barefool2626 could figure out how to empty it out on his own.
huey goins

El Paso, TX

#24804 Tuesday Aug 19
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I may suggest that anyone who follows your idea of pissing in a boot
should only piss in boots that come with the instructions printed on the heel
on how to empty the boot once its full.
I doubt if anyone as dumb as barefool2626 could figure out how to empty it out on his own.
That's a good point but don't dump on barefoot because he is my brother in solidarity. One day you will come down from the ivory tower in your lily white world and recognize the plight of others.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24805 Tuesday Aug 19
huey goins wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good point but don't dump on barefoot because he is my brother in solidarity. One day you will come down from the ivory tower in your lily white world and recognize the plight of others.
So, you're BOTH card carrying members of CPUSA?.

Location hidden

#24806 Tuesday Aug 19
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a guilty POS f
HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

What a m/fc* you are.

Seriously.

Everyone is innocent until proved guilty unless they are Democrat or if they are black.

HAHAHAHAH.

Texas Fairy!

Even if they are on video, even if on tape.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

Location hidden

#24807 Tuesday Aug 19
Chris Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I do appreciate y
Oh Boy Austin Fairy Sock Puppet Theater!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24808 Tuesday Aug 19
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!
What a m/fc* you are.
Seriously.
Everyone is innocent until proved guilty unless they are Democrat or if they are black.
HAHAHAHAH.
Texas Fairy!
Even if they are on video, even if on tape.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!
The end results of six years of "hope and change" are all the proof that anyone needs.

What a lame post. If that's all you got, go crawl back into the koi pond you stupid suck fish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 7 hr That Fart Guy 562
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 hr That Fart Guy 18,262
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 16 hr That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Lone Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE