Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23810 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24599 Aug 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
If a man messes with little boys, he is a gay pedophile. It's pretty clear cut.
Gays and pedophiles are bad. Who can dispute that?
pedophiles are bad.......I agree on that.......heterosexuals can be pedophiles also. Many gay couples are raising children these days........Rosie ODonnell.....Sir Elton John.......Ricky Martin........Doogie Houser........I can't remember his real name currently..........you know what a CVA does to the brain........lol......many gay couples are raising children these days. They are in the PTA and they are great parents. I know it is better than an orphanage. I wish a nice gay couple had adopted me when my mom died. It is better than being brainwashed 24/7. By Brother Oler in BH. Meredith Baxter-Birney is gay these days. She has children from her heterosexual relationship. You have been BRAINWASHED my dear!!!!!!!!

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24600 Aug 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Tough luck. I'm not a man. I'm a conservative female who doesn't appreciate bodily emissions and I hate liberal foreigners who are allowed to vote, without proper permission.
You thought you had brainwashed all the American females, didn't you? HA!
Thanks.......I like to know the gender of people. Usually I can tell. I do like to hear the conservative female side.......but unless we walk in each others shoes......you don't seem psychotic to me. Would you mind telling me what your career is? Housewife is a career in my book. We have 2nurses here. What is your education? What religion are you. I was brought up Church of Christ. Just askin'. because Texas women tend to be nosy beeches!........lol
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24601 Aug 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, the DOJ doesn't chase down voter fraud in the states, dear.
I know: it's a conspiracy...
No, the DOJ is supposed to investigate voter tampering during FEDERAL elections.
Wasn't Obama and Obomney running for a FEDERAL office?.
As a matter of fact, it IS a conspiracy.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24602 Aug 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the month long vacations he processor took every year? George Bush who set the record for most days (over 800) in two terms?
He's talking about YOU, moron. Not your MESSiah. You need a SPED teacher that does a better job with reading comprehension.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24603 Aug 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The millions of votes he got more than the draft dodger got.
I know: you are used to the kind of election when the person who got fewer voters but still won, like George Bush.
Libtard logic. Someone else already did it, so it's alright if your guy does it.
Wendy Holman

El Paso, TX

#24604 Aug 9, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question. Now let's see if this idiot tries to drag out some made up facts and figures to waste everyones time.
Legal citizens dont have a right to form a vigilante mob and thrreaten kids. These kkk types are a bunch of criminal thugs
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24605 Aug 9, 2014
Wendy Holman wrote:
<quoted text>
Legal citizens dont have a right to form a vigilante mob and thrreaten kids. These kkk types are a bunch of criminal thugs
Ooookay.....nothing like a drastic change in subjects. Is someone threatening you?.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24606 Aug 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
A gay cannot be Christian because , to Christians, gays are sinners. Sorry, that's how it is.
You could go conjure spells with Satan, he handles those gay issues.
God handles heterosexuals.
Many Catholic preists are gay. They are Christians. All religions have gay people. I think xoxo might be right about YOU! Dang I hate to admit another nurse is rght! Working with mostly women in nursing........I was not prepared for that. My daughter who is a nurse-writer wrote about it in Nursing Forum when she was a nursing student "Nurses Eat Their Young". After working with mostly men.........it was quite a conversion.
I am happy many nurses are starting to be men. Them nurses can be back stabbers better than the redneck men I used to work for. But they really kiss up to my ARNP son. Women don't respect each other enough. THAT is the reason we are not running the WORLD! Hillary will change that soon!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24607 Aug 9, 2014
Wendy Holman wrote:
They prefer the term "Israelis settlers".
Barbara Carrasco

El Paso, TX

#24608 Aug 9, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Many Catholic preists are gay. They are Christians. All religions have gay people. I think xoxo might be right about YOU! Dang I hate to admit another nurse is rght! Working with mostly women in nursing........I was not prepared for that. My daughter who is a nurse-writer wrote about it in Nursing Forum when she was a nursing student "Nurses Eat Their Young". After working with mostly men.........it was quite a conversion.
I am happy many nurses are starting to be men. Them nurses can be back stabbers better than the redneck men I used to work for. But they really kiss up to my ARNP son. Women don't respect each other enough. THAT is the reason we are not running the WORLD! Hillary will change that soon!
That is so true. Anyone who thinks you can't be gay and a person of faith must have a screw loose. I don't go for this underage nonsense but same sex action is the real deal. It's just as satisfying, meaningful, and a beautiful expression of love as the straight kind is.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24609 Aug 9, 2014
Barbara Carrasco wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so true. Anyone who thinks you can't be gay and a person of faith must have a screw loose. I don't go for this underage nonsense but same sex action is the real deal. It's just as satisfying, meaningful, and a beautiful expression of love as the straight kind is.
I totally agree. People can love who they want to as long as it does not involve children. I have been on that end of it. People should use good taste around minor children. Older children need to know about reality. You can't hide the truth from them forever. They will see gay love in high school and college. My job as a mom......was to teach my children to understand......and be tolerant of other lifestyles than their own. My daughter went in the Navy at 18 years old. I would be a negligent mom if I did not teach her to understand others. She learned a lot serving in Desert Storm. I am very proud of her......but I hate to lose her back to Texas. BOO HOO.........I am 66 and having MT nest syndrome. Thankfully DavieBob is hangin'.around.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24610 Aug 9, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Many Catholic preists are gay. They are Christians. All religions have gay people. I think xoxo might be right about YOU! Dang I hate to admit another nurse is rght! Working with mostly women in nursing........I was not prepared for that. My daughter who is a nurse-writer wrote about it in Nursing Forum when she was a nursing student "Nurses Eat Their Young". After working with mostly men.........it was quite a conversion.
Hillary will destroy the world. Her achievements all these years in politics amount to zero. Her only accomplishment was covering up for the zero occupying the White House.

Can't expect much from a Saul Alinsky graduate.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24611 Aug 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
They prefer the term "Israelis settlers".
Israel is on a different continent. Do try to keep up.
Ted Bell

El Paso, TX

#24612 Aug 9, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary will destroy the world. Her achievements all these years in politics amount to zero. Her only accomplishment was covering up for the zero occupying the White House.
Can't expect much from a Saul Alinsky graduate.
Plus a win by her would set back the women's movement. Inevitably a woman will be President but if she is a hot one, women will be inspired and motivated to pursue excellence. However, if a homely woman like Hillary wins, that will send the wrong message to other homely girls. Oftentimes such women have to assert themselves to compensate for their ugliness is terrible ways. Attractive people put their best foot forward and that is what we need in such a dangerous world. Women who are true beauties, like Nikki Haley, Kristi Noem and Mary Bono have done a bang up job as politicians.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24613 Aug 9, 2014
Ted Bell wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus a win by her would set back the women's movement. Inevitably a woman will be President but if she is a hot one, women will be inspired and motivated to pursue excellence. However, if a homely woman like Hillary wins, that will send the wrong message to other homely girls. Oftentimes such women have to assert themselves to compensate for their ugliness is terrible ways. Attractive people put their best foot forward and that is what we need in such a dangerous world. Women who are true beauties, like Nikki Haley, Kristi Noem and Mary Bono have done a bang up job as politicians.
We also don't need a "broke" rich bitch who thinks that not being able to afford over two multimillion dollar mansions puts her at the poverty level. Totally out of touch and clueless.

Location hidden

#24614 Aug 9, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary will destroy the world..
Another good reason to use an alias.

Location hidden

#24615 Aug 9, 2014
Ted Bell wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus a win by her would set back the women's movement. Inevitably a woman will be President but if she is a hot one,
Let's make sure she wears a two piece and plays volleyball.

President Bush proved you don't need intelligence to be the POTUS.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24616 Aug 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another good reason to use an alias.
You're probably right. I could end up like Vince Foster. Being honest around the Clintstones can be fatal.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24617 Aug 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's make sure she wears a two piece and plays volleyball.
President Bush proved you don't need intelligence to be the POTUS.
Obumbler has been proving it too, for almost 6 years.
what a laugh

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#24618 Aug 9, 2014
Oh NO !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Counterfeit Money in Daingerfield Oct '16 byrdfamily2000 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Sep '16 Newboston187 11
News Texas State Medical Board disciplines ETX doctor (Jan '13) Aug '16 Krista 11
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Aug '16 Patrick Hill 5
Dangerfield High School Grad convicted of Medic... Aug '16 Patrick Hill 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
News Texas man sentenced to probation in brutal rape... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Audi 5000 5

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages