Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 24598 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#24584 Aug 9, 2014
And you know what else? I have governing power over several American males, who will spread the word to other American people, who will spread it and, so on. Once the word gets out, no one will even listen to you.

Denton, TX

#24585 Aug 9, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>We agree on something. It happens in Protestant Churches also. I was raised by a Protestant orphanage for seven years.
No, I don't think s. Prove that any religious representative, other than Catholic, has been linked to any pedophilia.
I have read recently, that the pope is calling Christianity a mental illness. He says that Jesus was just a man. Your catholic pope is a spawn of Satan.

Denton, TX

#24586 Aug 9, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Amen to all of the above. I am proud of what I did for the Women's Movement. I won't give up on equal rights for everybody in America.........and someday the world. You are a Kindred Spirit in an ocean of dumass Texas Tea Party Hypocrites!
I am so proud to say you aren't a Texan. As such, you should butt out of Texas politics. Your vote means nothing, to Texans. Go sit on the north and spin. You don't impress real Texans.
I AM a Texan supremacist. Your state is nothing, next to mine.

Denton, TX

#24587 Aug 9, 2014
Fletcher Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of the gay lifestyle is to be open about it. Not necessarily flamboyant, but whatever floats your boat. Who am I to judge another man who likes to parade around in a thong or bunless chaps? I wouldn't suggest bending over or gyrating in front of sensitive people, but we need to celebrate our gift of sexuality and enjoy shaking what we were given. When it comes to the actual copulation, that should be done behind closed doors or in the bathroom of a club. But we have to get the word out that being gay is normal, natural and healthy or else another generation will suffer under the boot heels of abuse and neglect.
I my opinion, gay is not normal. It is a depraved mental illness that we are forced to accept. We might unwillingly accept it but, we don't want to hear about it. Do what you want but, go to the closet and shut up about it. I don't want my kids to know about your sins. The only reason you are flaunting your gays sins, is to recruit my kids. Go away, shut up and don't influence my kids. God did not allow homosexuality so, why should I?
The closet is your friend.

Denton, TX

#24589 Aug 9, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually thats an old wifes tale. Started by a proud mom trying to out match her neighbors son.
Had there not been a Mexican next door, this wouldn't have been an issue, would it?
Mexicans are not Americans. They belong to the American continent but, did not earn status as Americans. Only those who legally inhabit the US, are Americans. That's because we established the meaning of American.
You other countries in the American continent are suberbs to America. You are not America.
You are south America, Central America, Mexico - but, not American.
What if most of white America illegally immigrates to Mexico? Will we be able to change the name to AMMexico? I'll go further - lets call it white Mexico.
You don't mind losing the title of "Mexican", do you?
Lets have white Mexicans, Asian-Mexicans, African-Mexicans Arab-Americans, and so on.
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Doesn't look so good, if it effects the country you love, does it?

Denton, TX

#24590 Aug 9, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not a racist, im not white. He said he was an orphantang.
You think only whites are racist? What about the blacks who extort whites for slavery?
What about non-whites who marry whites, just to end their bloodline?
What about Hispanics who label whites as racist for not wanting to change our demographics?
What about liberal guilty whites who hate their own color and sell us out , as an insider?
No, it's not just whites who are racist.

If anything, it's the whites who are not racist. We try to preserve our race - that's what makes us racist. We don't stand in any race's way but, we can't preserve our own.
Blacks do it, Hispanics do it - every race does it. Only whites are seen as racists.
The way you teat whites, is racist.

Denton, TX

#24591 Aug 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What as shame it is for you that MORE REPUBLICANS WERE ARRESTED FOR VOTER FRAUD IN 2012 THEN WERE DEMOCRATS.
But what else can we expect from our limp-wristed Austin Friday night cowBOYs.
Then, why did Obama win?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24592 Aug 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, why did Obama win?
Good question. Now let's see if this idiot tries to drag out some made up facts and figures to waste everyones time.
brad

Bolton, CT

#24593 Aug 9, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question. Now let's see if this idiot tries to drag out some made up facts and figures to waste everyones time.
He ain't draggin out nuthin till his summer vacation is done.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24594 Aug 9, 2014
Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
With this DOJ your surprised by that?
Gosh, the DOJ doesn't chase down voter fraud in the states, dear.

I know: it's a conspiracy...

Location hidden

#24595 Aug 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Had there not been a Mexican next door, this wouldn't have been an issue, would it?
Mexicans are not Americans.
American is someone living in America, that would be the Western Hemisphere.

Location hidden

#24596 Aug 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, why did Obama win?
The millions of votes he got more than the draft dodger got.

I know: you are used to the kind of election when the person who got fewer voters but still won, like George Bush.

Location hidden

#24597 Aug 9, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
He ain't draggin out nuthin till his summer vacation is done.
Like the month long vacations he processor took every year? George Bush who set the record for most days (over 800) in two terms?

Location hidden

#24598 Aug 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You think only whites are racist? What about the blacks who extort whites for slavery?
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

How does that make them racist?

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24599 Aug 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
If a man messes with little boys, he is a gay pedophile. It's pretty clear cut.
Gays and pedophiles are bad. Who can dispute that?
pedophiles are bad.......I agree on that.......heterosexuals can be pedophiles also. Many gay couples are raising children these days........Rosie ODonnell.....Sir Elton John.......Ricky Martin........Doogie Houser........I can't remember his real name currently..........you know what a CVA does to the brain........lol......many gay couples are raising children these days. They are in the PTA and they are great parents. I know it is better than an orphanage. I wish a nice gay couple had adopted me when my mom died. It is better than being brainwashed 24/7. By Brother Oler in BH. Meredith Baxter-Birney is gay these days. She has children from her heterosexual relationship. You have been BRAINWASHED my dear!!!!!!!!

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24600 Aug 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Tough luck. I'm not a man. I'm a conservative female who doesn't appreciate bodily emissions and I hate liberal foreigners who are allowed to vote, without proper permission.
You thought you had brainwashed all the American females, didn't you? HA!
Thanks.......I like to know the gender of people. Usually I can tell. I do like to hear the conservative female side.......but unless we walk in each others shoes......you don't seem psychotic to me. Would you mind telling me what your career is? Housewife is a career in my book. We have 2nurses here. What is your education? What religion are you. I was brought up Church of Christ. Just askin'. because Texas women tend to be nosy beeches!........lol
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24601 Aug 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, the DOJ doesn't chase down voter fraud in the states, dear.
I know: it's a conspiracy...
No, the DOJ is supposed to investigate voter tampering during FEDERAL elections.
Wasn't Obama and Obomney running for a FEDERAL office?.
As a matter of fact, it IS a conspiracy.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24602 Aug 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the month long vacations he processor took every year? George Bush who set the record for most days (over 800) in two terms?
He's talking about YOU, moron. Not your MESSiah. You need a SPED teacher that does a better job with reading comprehension.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24603 Aug 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The millions of votes he got more than the draft dodger got.
I know: you are used to the kind of election when the person who got fewer voters but still won, like George Bush.
Libtard logic. Someone else already did it, so it's alright if your guy does it.
Wendy Holman

El Paso, TX

#24604 Aug 9, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Legal citizens dont have a right to form a vigilante mob and thrreaten kids. These kkk types are a bunch of criminal thugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lone Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Daingerfield High student set to go on t... (Apr '14) Oct 29 Justice 6
Sarah Wilks in Lafayette Aug '17 Willie Granville 1
News Former Daingerfield man writes book about 1980 ... (Dec '09) Aug '17 Willie Granville 8
Lone Star Music Thread Aug '17 Musikologist 1
Counterfeit Money in Daingerfield (Oct '16) Jul '17 api 2
News Pilgrim's Pride accused of animal cruelty in sl... Jun '17 Crystal Kilchrist 1
Liepman Restaurants/ DBA Dairy Queen (May '12) Sep '16 Newboston187 11

Lone Star Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lone Star Mortgages